Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16484
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgrim64  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, have any of you had the issue of Kiara blowing up your phones all hours of the day?
    Yep, even after I told her four or five times I didn't live any where near Baltimore I'd hear from her three or four times a day. Took her a couple of weeks to move on.

  2. #16483

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgrim64  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, have any of you had the issue of Kiara blowing up your phones all hours of the day?
    No, not me bro. Just the normal cell phone traffic. Nothing annoying or abusive.

  3. #16482

    Kiara

    Hey guys, have any of you had the issue of Kiara blowing up your phones all hours of the day?

  4. #16481
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Most SWs have wet pussies because they are sweaty and they have cum, mucus, urine, and other secretions incubating in their pussies. I would imagine that after I come in a woman, the vagina would be very very moist and slippery. Hence, multiply that by 15 or 20 guys, over a warm late summer / early autumn day, plus a little urine (no bathrooms on the ho stroll or paper towels for them to wipe) and that will equal a very warm wet vagina.
    15 or 20 guys a day? At a minimum of 40 a pop, you think a street walker is clearing 6-800 a DAY? Pretty sure most addicted SWs are out only long enough to get their prescription money and then are done for the day. I'm sure you used "15 or 20 guys" merely to produce a mental image of a girl literally sloshing around inside, but that may be a bit of an overreach.

  5. #16480

    Ooookay

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Most SWs have wet pussies because they are sweaty and they have cum, mucus, urine, and other secretions incubating in their pussies. I would imagine that after I come in a woman, the vagina would be very very moist and slippery. Hence, multiply that by 15 or 20 guys, over a warm late summer / early autumn day, plus a little urine (no bathrooms on the ho stroll or paper towels for them to wipe) and that will equal a very warm wet vagina.
    So, this in addition to the STD bit recently. Can we stop the gross shit? Its killin the vibe here. I think we all know these girls do some gross ass shit, but god do we need to hear about it beyond the mental argument we have with our dick prior to the deed? On a side note, some of them are legit freaks or sex addicts. I've met a few who actually enjoy what they do when talking to them on the drive to dropoff. I generally offer a shower up to whoever I pickup (I'm willing to wait a little bit while she gets at least mildly clean) in the hopes of them cleaning at least some of the past 10 dudes off / out of her before she touches me. Yes, I'm an oddity and don't do the whole cop check. I'm sorry, I love yall in a totally no homo way, but I don't want none of your fluids ending up on my steering wheel or anywhere else I might forget about then touch before picking my nose or eating. As soon as I manage to get hold of her Ill see that she cleans herself nicely and find out if she enjoys sex or just walks around prelubed by the last customer.

    BQ22

  6. #16479

    Moistness

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    She's always so amazingly wet whenever we date.
    Most SWs have wet pussies because they are sweaty and they have cum, mucus, urine, and other secretions incubating in their pussies. I would imagine that after I come in a woman, the vagina would be very very moist and slippery. Hence, multiply that by 15 or 20 guys, over a warm late summer / early autumn day, plus a little urine (no bathrooms on the ho stroll or paper towels for them to wipe) and that will equal a very warm wet vagina.

  7. #16478
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Joe, don't be soooo thinned skinned. You set yourself up for that when you put that comment out there. Take it easy. Woosaa.
    Eh, can't help it sometimes. I've just always been a bit hyper sensitive and just sometimes really naďve about things.

  8. #16477
    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Jessica on Wilkens Avenue giving up all her brains to me. One of the best BBBJs on Wilkens Avenue at work.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/960/jes...ns-avenue.html
    DAYUUMMM! Jessica sure loves her job and the camera! Nice find!

  9. #16476
    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I'll be in Baltimore next weekend. I'll most likely be staying near BWI. I'm sure that if I RTFF the answer is somewhere in the 16, 000 reports, just don't feel like trying to find the answer.

    So here's the question. Are the girls on the W / W or CB loops usually friendly to going out to an airport motel? They aren't all that far as I recall, but one knows how the girls can be.
    The answer is yes, Some girls will stay the whole night, only problem is that they will need their medicine to get them thru the night. I've picked up a few and told them I wanted the whole night package, take them somewhere close have enough fun, pay them to get their meds for the night and take them to the hotel after. It's a little risky, but if it works out usually you have a lot of fun.

    CNOTE

  10. #16475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    More of Kandii

    Everything, including anal, is on the menu, although she won't let me in there because she's afraid it might hurt (guess that must leave you out, NT! LOL). She always has various rules, such as don't touch her head, she hates the taste of cum, nothing big in her butt, don't play with her butt, etc. She's still fun, though. If you see her on Wilkens, grab her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii11.PNG‎   Kandii12.PNG‎   Kandii13.PNG‎   Kandii14.PNG‎   Kandii15.PNG‎  

    Kandii16.PNG‎   Kandii17.PNG‎   Kandii18.PNG‎   Kandii19.PNG‎   Kandii20.PNG‎  


  11. #16474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Hooked up with Kandii this morning. Man, this girl has lost way too much weight and desperately needs to get it back. She always had such cute boobs with little hard nipples but she's starting to lose them. She is still quite good at her job, though. She can still be found from the circle up to around Fulton and Wilkens. If you see her she is certainly worth picking up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii1.PNG‎   Kandii2.PNG‎   Kandii3.PNG‎   Kandii4.PNG‎   Kandii5.PNG‎  

    Kandii6.PNG‎   Kandii7.PNG‎   Kandii8.PNG‎   Kandii9.PNG‎   Kandii10.PNG‎  


  12. #16473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I'll be in Baltimore next weekend. I'll most likely be staying near BWI. I'm sure that if I RTFF the answer is somewhere in the 16, 000 reports, just don't feel like trying to find the answer.

    So here's the question. Are the girls on the W / W or CB loops usually friendly to going out to an airport motel? They aren't all that far as I recall, but one knows how the girls can be.
    It often depends on their medical status. If they need to get their cash and meet their street corner pharmacist they won't leave the area. Many girls are okay with going out there or to Elkridge to one of the notels, but many others want to stay right in the neighborhood.

  13. #16472

    Hands down

    Quote Originally Posted by HangToTheLeft  [View Original Post]
    Great video bro! I can tell she is not shy with a camera in her face!
    She is the Very best out there I know from experience. Her head game is unmatched. Puss is, lets just say she can handle the ex large magnums out there with no problem and I can say I've been there also. And as far as her looks and personality. Top notch. Always clean and smelling good. Always smells like she been drinking alot tho. But she has made me come harder than anyone I can remember.

  14. #16471

    Marissa on Wilkens

    Platinum blond on Wilkens walking down the middle of the street last week waving down vehicles heading North. She claims her name is Marissa. Looked good from a distance but wanted confirmation prior to scooping. Any intel? Sent in a post last week about her but admin sat on it rather than posting it-WTF?

  15. #16470
    Looks like I'll be in Baltimore next weekend. I'll most likely be staying near BWI. I'm sure that if I RTFF the answer is somewhere in the 16,000 reports, just don't feel like trying to find the answer.

    So here's the question. Are the girls on the W / W or CB loops usually friendly to going out to an airport motel? They aren't all that far as I recall, but one knows how the girls can be.
    Last edited by Seva Lurker; 09-29-13 at 17:02. Reason: FIX THE FUCKED UP FORMATTING. NOT ALL COMMAS NEED A SPACE. :(

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape