Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,896 to 44,910 of 61383
-
09-30-13 10:14 #16488Senior Member

Posts: 530Boyfriends?
I have picked up girls and heard enough shit about their "boyfriend" that leaves me no doubt that they are much safer with me than they are with the "boyfriend." When the gal has a BF they are usually supporting his habit too.
Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-13 09:54 #16487Senior Member

Posts: 436The numbers
They actually don't do that much business. Sometimes they will be out all day without a single date. Other times maybe five or six if lucky.
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-13 08:12 #16486Senior Member

Posts: 261Monger phone
An excellent reason to invest in a monger phone. I'm just saying.
Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-13 08:02 #16485Senior Member

Posts: 1123I don't know. Some may be out only long enough to get their meds and maybe pay the rent. Others, if they are pimped may be out much longer. Difficult to believe they'd be safer with their dates than their 'boy friend'.
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-13 07:59 #16484Senior Member

Posts: 1123Yep, even after I told her four or five times I didn't live any where near Baltimore I'd hear from her three or four times a day. Took her a couple of weeks to move on.
Originally Posted by Bulgrim64
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-13 07:31 #16483Senior Member

Posts: 312Kiara
No, not me bro. Just the normal cell phone traffic. Nothing annoying or abusive.
Originally Posted by Bulgrim64
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-13 07:04 #16482Senior Member

Posts: 52Kiara
Hey guys, have any of you had the issue of Kiara blowing up your phones all hours of the day?
-
09-30-13 07:03 #16481Senior Member

Posts: 20015 or 20 guys a day? At a minimum of 40 a pop, you think a street walker is clearing 6-800 a DAY? Pretty sure most addicted SWs are out only long enough to get their prescription money and then are done for the day. I'm sure you used "15 or 20 guys" merely to produce a mental image of a girl literally sloshing around inside, but that may be a bit of an overreach.
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-13 01:38 #16480Senior Member

Posts: 512Ooookay
So, this in addition to the STD bit recently. Can we stop the gross shit? Its killin the vibe here. I think we all know these girls do some gross ass shit, but god do we need to hear about it beyond the mental argument we have with our dick prior to the deed? On a side note, some of them are legit freaks or sex addicts. I've met a few who actually enjoy what they do when talking to them on the drive to dropoff. I generally offer a shower up to whoever I pickup (I'm willing to wait a little bit while she gets at least mildly clean) in the hopes of them cleaning at least some of the past 10 dudes off / out of her before she touches me. Yes, I'm an oddity and don't do the whole cop check. I'm sorry, I love yall in a totally no homo way, but I don't want none of your fluids ending up on my steering wheel or anywhere else I might forget about then touch before picking my nose or eating. As soon as I manage to get hold of her Ill see that she cleans herself nicely and find out if she enjoys sex or just walks around prelubed by the last customer.
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
BQ22
-
09-29-13 22:13 #16479Senior Member

Posts: 229Moistness
Most SWs have wet pussies because they are sweaty and they have cum, mucus, urine, and other secretions incubating in their pussies. I would imagine that after I come in a woman, the vagina would be very very moist and slippery. Hence, multiply that by 15 or 20 guys, over a warm late summer / early autumn day, plus a little urine (no bathrooms on the ho stroll or paper towels for them to wipe) and that will equal a very warm wet vagina.
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-13 22:08 #16478Senior Member

Posts: 229Eh, can't help it sometimes. I've just always been a bit hyper sensitive and just sometimes really naïve about things.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-13 21:38 #16477Banned Member

Posts: 5343DAYUUMMM! Jessica sure loves her job and the camera! Nice find!
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-13 21:09 #16476Senior Member

Posts: 85The answer is yes, Some girls will stay the whole night, only problem is that they will need their medicine to get them thru the night. I've picked up a few and told them I wanted the whole night package, take them somewhere close have enough fun, pay them to get their meds for the night and take them to the hotel after. It's a little risky, but if it works out usually you have a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
[View Original Post]
CNOTE
-
09-29-13 19:43 #16475Senior Member

Posts: 1788More of Kandii
Everything, including anal, is on the menu, although she won't let me in there because she's afraid it might hurt (guess that must leave you out, NT! LOL). She always has various rules, such as don't touch her head, she hates the taste of cum, nothing big in her butt, don't play with her butt, etc. She's still fun, though. If you see her on Wilkens, grab her.
-
09-29-13 19:36 #16474Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Hooked up with Kandii this morning. Man, this girl has lost way too much weight and desperately needs to get it back. She always had such cute boobs with little hard nipples but she's starting to lose them. She is still quite good at her job, though. She can still be found from the circle up to around Fulton and Wilkens. If you see her she is certainly worth picking up.











Reply With Quote



