"Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Results 19,351 to 19,365 of 23675
-
08-19-13 20:08 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 47Sugar babe giving me the cold shoulder?
Hello my fellow brethren. Well I have a young sugar babe. 18 and I really like her. I mostly just like to have one sugarbaby because I don't want to expose myself to more risk, (especially with all the secret tracking going on nowadays.) She does try to negotiate with me often for more, but I'm used to haggling for anything so she is squeezing blood out of a stone from me. It can get really annoying sometimes though.
I don't really understand what is going on with my "babe." Sometimes I will text her and not hear anything 2-5 days in a row or longer. Other times she will hit me up out of the blue pleading to see her asap because she needs some cash. Usually, the man downstairs is happy to oblige, but I'm begging the answer, why can't I get a steady response from her? Maybe she is seeing someone else / etc? I don't get it. Do I need to find someone else to fill the position? Help a SD out.
-
08-19-13 19:48 #4324Senior Member

Posts: 5603Preparedness+Opportunity=Success.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
You need to have a boy scout mentality to win at this game. And many others
-
08-19-13 19:07 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 754Fred,
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
Love the new term! As I think back, it helps me to wrap my arms around situations that I though were longer-term than they really were. From dick in to dick denied, that is the sexspan, right?
Good job,
Scott
-
08-19-13 18:04 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 754Don't give up!
Greg,
Originally Posted by KingGreg
[View Original Post]
Sometimes it takes us a while to hit our groove. The last time I re-entered the bowl it took me several months to get my game back. In the interim, there were many no-shows, flakes, and just plain weird babies. Don't abandon ship just yet, would be my advice.
That said, this is not a game for the faint of heart. You must remain fluid, adaptable and resourceful at all times. As I have said many times before, they are a quixotic breed, these babies, and the younger they are, the more elusive. You might try to focus on MILFs for a while, until you get your confidence up and feel like you've learned the ropes a bit more. Just an idea.
Additionally, I have developed a personal philosophy that I'd like to share with you. It is the principle of The Three Ps: patience, persistence and presence. Be in the moment when you are with your baby, or potential baby, and listen to what she is telling you, verbally and non-verbally. You can avoid many unpleasant outcomes by trusting your instincts.
Lastly, there is someone out there for everyone. You may just not have the best of luck with the younger fish. So be it. Focus on the yearlings, or perhaps the more experienced ones. A good friend of mine here in Chicago just got his world rocked this weekend by two MILFs at least ten years his senior, and he is one happy dude, let me assure you.
In the end, as has been said, this is not a game that all can play. If it's not for you, pick up your chips and head home. But if you have just had a few initial set-backs, once more into the breach, man!
Onward,
Scott
-
08-19-13 17:57 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 153Ron: Thanks but no thanks. If we can't teach lessons to these SBs then they will continue with other brothers of us. This girl can be easily taught a lesson. If I can do that help to my other SD bros then why not. This girl don't have car. And will come with you. I wish I could take her for ride or dinner on some other town (which she can do) and let her take a cab / taxi back. This will definitely tell her. That SDs know her.
Originally Posted by Ron M
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-13 15:56 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 3481I'm Not Bashing You.
It's more like a Scolding. When you deal with these "Business" Girls you have to use common sense. Don't ever think these Girls will fall in Love with you and you'll live happily ever after. Pay only for the Time you spend with these Girls. Any money you give her outside of playtime is up to you. You seem to be a Nice guy from what I can gather, but always keep your Guard up when dealing with these Girls. Look for an older girl at least late 20's and up. They seem to have less Drama and Game Playing than the younger ones. Hey I've had my share of Mistakes, believe me. LOL! But I learned my lesson just like you're doing now.
Originally Posted by KingGreg
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-13 15:35 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 733Thin Skin
Greg, we are all happy to have you and other new SDs join our motley crew and particularly posters like you. The guys are just training you for the necessary thick skin one needs to navigate this Oh so treacherous but scintillating past time of ours. All of the major players on board have humbly taken their licks and more importantly shared them with the membership. That is how we all learn. And it is nice to think that even the mighty fall on occasion-it makes the rest of us feel like we are not so alone. I. E. I know better than to prepay a SB, but I did twice and had a wonderful time collecting on the one that worked. She was SOOO appreciative that I saved her ass financially that she was even more enthusiastic when she delivered the payback. I'm still limping from last night. The one that didn't work just upped the CPO for her sexspan with me. Averaged out it probably only added $25 per visit, aggravating but not terminal.
Originally Posted by KingGreg
[View Original Post]
Sexspan a new term for the dick-tionary of Sugar Daddys: The duration or timespan of a sexual relationship, exclusive of M&Gs and non sexual platonic friendships.
So get a grip brother and keep writing as brother Scott says.
-
08-19-13 11:24 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 3481Awesome Providers.
That's Great. Just stay with a Reliable Provider. At least you'll both know each other. And you don't have to worry about LEO.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-13 11:22 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 153I could have used it for another SB
That is why I am upset. I could have used it for another SB. That is why I am pissed off.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-13 11:02 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 733Another scammer
Guys who prospect on SA in the Tidewater area of Va PM me for an alert. I must recognize your name to answer.
This brings me much pain because a previously reliable baby (SB # 1) got a cash advance (my bad) and blew me off. Like Ron M said, I'm forgetting about it and moving on. Hollywood said it all. The amount was a weekly allowance so not huge but I could have used it for another baby, so I'm pissed. Shame on her because she could've continued to collect from me week after week. I don't think I am so difficult to be with-at least she seemed to enjoy our sessions if her moaning and screaming orgasms are a reliable guide. The problem is that when you see a baby for a while and like her, the inclination is to trust her. Hard rules are the best (NEVER advance Sugar) in theory, but in practice it isn't always so clear. This baby is definitely a Nando 1
On a super positive note, my new ATF(# 4)- SB #4 is on week #2 in the FC . Our 1st date was outstanding! I reported on her below. She is my 1st Baby who absolutely loves sex and is very vocal and demanding about it. She is a HYB 10s across the board .
My SB #2 continues to please and can take all I can give her.
SB # 3, my AA hottie is turning out to be a little ghetto and is a little too shy in bed. Even though she has an awesome body she doesn't like oral and leaps up after cumming to wash and go. I'm letting her go.
Even though I love new pussy, I am going to concentrate on these two for now.
-
08-19-13 10:06 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 153SB- who can be called PROs
Well, I see few SBs who keep profile on SA, SD4Me and other places. They also know how to keep themselves on "newly joined" list. So they know how to get on top of the search. I saw a pattern of SBs in VA who always come on top.
For newbie, this is a flag. You are dealing with fire. And be smart. I learned this. And found that these so called new-SBs but PROs and know how to trap new SDs.
So, pattern: SB will refresh their profile every 2-3 days. They will come on top of search (newly joined). In the area.
-
08-19-13 09:40 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 153Well, thanks seniors. Don't have to bash me. Expected more support. Yes, I am fairly new in this world. But I am trying. And yes these are making me think, stronger and lessons learned. I am probably the most easier to be taken for ride as I trust people more than I trust myself. So, I need to change. Well, I get fooled easily. But it is ok.
Originally Posted by Ron M
[View Original Post]
I may or may not continue this world. As I don't think. I can learn the art of SD that well. I guess, it is SBs loss. As my offers are far better! I had a good 3 months of SB last year and then I came back. But may be the come back is not that great. May be the young 18-20 age group is here to play games.
Anyway, will see if I am here for long. So long
-
08-19-13 02:14 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 3481What Did You Expect?
You think these Girls are Honest and Trustworthy? Where is your Common Sense? This is what happens when the "Little Head" does the thinking for you. Forget about trying to get Even. Just forget about her and move on. No use on dwelling on this issue.
Originally Posted by KingGreg
[View Original Post]
My Advice;
Find yourself a Reliable Provider.
-
08-19-13 01:51 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 5603If you are missing a few hundred. Shame on her. If it's more than that. Shame on you. If its less than that, stop complaining. Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by KingGreg
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-13 23:09 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 153
I am attaching a picture of this SB. If anyone can teach a lesson on how a SB not to rob a SD then please let me know. She is liar, will take money and rob you. I am sorry, I trust people very easily and if someone fake it. I can't read it. But this evil SB did take advantage.
Originally Posted by KingGreg
[View Original Post]
I felt so bad that I am ready to stop being SD. She is in VCU Richmond downtown. I can send you number of her as well, and other details. I took her to Williamsburg and I should have left her there to teach a lesson. Please do me a favor. If anyone can teach her. By taking her out for a dinner and just leave her behind. That should shock SBs who are plain liar and robbers.











Reply With Quote





