Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #4310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    I'm Not Bashing You.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    Well, thanks seniors. Don't have to bash me. Expected more support. Yes, I am fairly new in this world. But I am trying. And yes these are making me think, stronger and lessons learned. I am probably the most easier to be taken for ride as I trust people more than I trust myself. So, I need to change. Well, I get fooled easily. But it is ok.

    I may or may not continue this world. As I don't think. I can learn the art of SD that well. I guess, it is SBs loss. As my offers are far better! I had a good 3 months of SB last year and then I came back. But may be the come back is not that great. May be the young 18-20 age group is here to play games.

    Anyway, will see if I am here for long. So long
    It's more like a Scolding. When you deal with these "Business" Girls you have to use common sense. Don't ever think these Girls will fall in Love with you and you'll live happily ever after. Pay only for the Time you spend with these Girls. Any money you give her outside of playtime is up to you. You seem to be a Nice guy from what I can gather, but always keep your Guard up when dealing with these Girls. Look for an older girl at least late 20's and up. They seem to have less Drama and Game Playing than the younger ones. Hey I've had my share of Mistakes, believe me. LOL! But I learned my lesson just like you're doing now.

  2. #4309

    Thin Skin

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    Well, thanks seniors. Don't have to bash me. Expected more support. Yes, I am fairly new in this world. But I am trying. And yes these are making me think, stronger and lessons learned. I am probably the most easier to be taken for ride as I trust people more than I trust myself. So, I need to change. Well, I get fooled easily. But it is ok.

    I may or may not continue this world. As I don't think. I can learn the art of SD that well. I guess, it is SBs loss. As my offers are far better! I had a good 3 months of SB last year and then I came back. But may be the come back is not that great. May be the young 18-20 age group is here to play games.

    Anyway, will see if I am here for long. So long
    Greg, we are all happy to have you and other new SDs join our motley crew and particularly posters like you. The guys are just training you for the necessary thick skin one needs to navigate this Oh so treacherous but scintillating past time of ours. All of the major players on board have humbly taken their licks and more importantly shared them with the membership. That is how we all learn. And it is nice to think that even the mighty fall on occasion-it makes the rest of us feel like we are not so alone. I. E. I know better than to prepay a SB, but I did twice and had a wonderful time collecting on the one that worked. She was SOOO appreciative that I saved her ass financially that she was even more enthusiastic when she delivered the payback. I'm still limping from last night. The one that didn't work just upped the CPO for her sexspan with me. Averaged out it probably only added $25 per visit, aggravating but not terminal.

    Sexspan a new term for the dick-tionary of Sugar Daddys: The duration or timespan of a sexual relationship, exclusive of M&Gs and non sexual platonic friendships.

    So get a grip brother and keep writing as brother Scott says.

  3. #4308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Awesome Providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Guys who prospect on SA in the Tidewater area of Va PM me for an alert. I must recognize your name to answer.

    This brings me much pain because a previously reliable baby (SB # 1) got a cash advance (my bad) and blew me off. Like Ron M said, I'm forgetting about it and moving on. Hollywood said it all. The amount was a weekly allowance so not huge but I could have used it for another baby, so I'm pissed. Shame on her because she could've continued to collect from me week after week. I don't think I am so difficult to be with-at least she seemed to enjoy our sessions if her moaning and screaming orgasms are a reliable guide. The problem is that when you see a baby for a while and like her, the inclination is to trust her. Hard rules are the best (NEVER advance Sugar) in theory, but in practice it isn't always so clear.

    On a super positive note, my new ATF (# 4) is on week #2 in the FC. Our 1st date was outstanding! I reported on her below. She is my 1st Baby who absolutely loves sex and is very vocal and demanding about it. She is a HYB 10s across the board.

    My SB #2 continues to please and can take all I can give her.

    SB # 3, my AA hottie is turning out to be a little ghetto and is a little too shy in bed. Even though she has an awesome body she doesn't like oral and leaps up after cumming to wash and go. I'm letting her go.

    Even though I love new pussy, I am going to concentrate on these two for now.
    That's Great. Just stay with a Reliable Provider. At least you'll both know each other. And you don't have to worry about LEO.

  4. #4307

    I could have used it for another SB

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Guys who prospect on SA in the Tidewater area of Va PM me for an alert. I must recognize your name to answer.

    But I could have used it for another baby, so I'm pissed.
    That is why I am upset. I could have used it for another SB. That is why I am pissed off.

  5. #4306

    Another scammer

    Guys who prospect on SA in the Tidewater area of Va PM me for an alert. I must recognize your name to answer.

    This brings me much pain because a previously reliable baby (SB # 1) got a cash advance (my bad) and blew me off. Like Ron M said, I'm forgetting about it and moving on. Hollywood said it all. The amount was a weekly allowance so not huge but I could have used it for another baby, so I'm pissed. Shame on her because she could've continued to collect from me week after week. I don't think I am so difficult to be with-at least she seemed to enjoy our sessions if her moaning and screaming orgasms are a reliable guide. The problem is that when you see a baby for a while and like her, the inclination is to trust her. Hard rules are the best (NEVER advance Sugar) in theory, but in practice it isn't always so clear. This baby is definitely a Nando 1

    On a super positive note, my new ATF(# 4)- SB #4 is on week #2 in the FC . Our 1st date was outstanding! I reported on her below. She is my 1st Baby who absolutely loves sex and is very vocal and demanding about it. She is a HYB 10s across the board .

    My SB #2 continues to please and can take all I can give her.

    SB # 3, my AA hottie is turning out to be a little ghetto and is a little too shy in bed. Even though she has an awesome body she doesn't like oral and leaps up after cumming to wash and go. I'm letting her go.

    Even though I love new pussy, I am going to concentrate on these two for now.

  6. #4305

    SB- who can be called PROs

    Well, I see few SBs who keep profile on SA, SD4Me and other places. They also know how to keep themselves on "newly joined" list. So they know how to get on top of the search. I saw a pattern of SBs in VA who always come on top.

    For newbie, this is a flag. You are dealing with fire. And be smart. I learned this. And found that these so called new-SBs but PROs and know how to trap new SDs.

    So, pattern: SB will refresh their profile every 2-3 days. They will come on top of search (newly joined). In the area.

  7. #4304
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron M  [View Original Post]
    You think these Girls are Honest and Trustworthy? Where is your Common Sense? This is what happens when the "Little Head" does the thinking for you. Forget about trying to get Even. Just forget about her and move on. No use on dwelling on this issue.

    My Advice;

    Find yourself a Reliable Provider.
    Well, thanks seniors. Don't have to bash me. Expected more support. Yes, I am fairly new in this world. But I am trying. And yes these are making me think, stronger and lessons learned. I am probably the most easier to be taken for ride as I trust people more than I trust myself. So, I need to change. Well, I get fooled easily. But it is ok.

    I may or may not continue this world. As I don't think. I can learn the art of SD that well. I guess, it is SBs loss. As my offers are far better! I had a good 3 months of SB last year and then I came back. But may be the come back is not that great. May be the young 18-20 age group is here to play games.

    Anyway, will see if I am here for long. So long

  8. #4303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    What Did You Expect?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 269466

    I am attaching a picture of this SB. If anyone can teach a lesson on how a SB not to rob a SD then please let me know. She is liar, will take money and rob you. I am sorry, I trust people very easily and if someone fake it. I can't read it. But this evil SB did take advantage.

    I felt so bad that I am ready to stop being SD. She is in VCU Richmond downtown. I can send you number of her as well, and other details. I took her to Williamsburg and I should have left her there to teach a lesson. Please do me a favor. If anyone can teach her. By taking her out for a dinner and just leave her behind. That should shock SBs who are plain liar and robbers.
    You think these Girls are Honest and Trustworthy? Where is your Common Sense? This is what happens when the "Little Head" does the thinking for you. Forget about trying to get Even. Just forget about her and move on. No use on dwelling on this issue.

    My Advice;

    Find yourself a Reliable Provider.

  9. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 269466

    I am attaching a picture of this SB. If anyone can teach a lesson on how a SB not to rob a SD then please let me know. She is liar, will take money and rob you. I am sorry, I trust people very easily and if someone fake it. I can't read it. But this evil SB did take advantage.

    I felt so bad that I am ready to stop being SD. She is in VCU Richmond downtown. I can send you number of her as well, and other details. I took her to Williamsburg and I should have left her there to teach a lesson. Please do me a favor. If anyone can teach her. By taking her out for a dinner and just leave her behind. That should shock SBs who are plain liar and robbers.
    If you are missing a few hundred. Shame on her. If it's more than that. Shame on you. If its less than that, stop complaining. Lesson learned.

  10. #4301
    Click image for larger version

Name:	429F0399565A80F8552096932BFF1912JI.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	269466

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    Guys, in Virginia

    Please stay away from profile #1655973. Her real name is Hannah but she will lie, cheat and will do everything to trap you (money, gifts).

    http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...php?id=1655973

    Richmond, C-Ville, and surrounding folks. PM me if you are planning to meet. I will give you details.

    But. Don't even go to her.
    I am attaching a picture of this SB. If anyone can teach a lesson on how a SB not to rob a SD then please let me know. She is liar, will take money and rob you. I am sorry, I trust people very easily and if someone fake it. I can't read it. But this evil SB did take advantage.

    I felt so bad that I am ready to stop being SD. She is in VCU Richmond downtown. I can send you number of her as well, and other details. I took her to Williamsburg and I should have left her there to teach a lesson. Please do me a favor. If anyone can teach her. By taking her out for a dinner and just leave her behind. That should shock SBs who are plain liar and robbers.

  11. #4300
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    EasyGoingJ : Charlottesville, Va. (slim pickings) Outer Banks (even less) Naples, Fl. (Utopia!)
    KingGreg: Richmond, Charlottesville, VA, Williamsburg, Norfolk and DC (potentially). NY / NJ on business trips

  12. #4299

    Careful out there

    Just in case it hasn't already been posted here.

    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/.tortion-578452

  13. #4298
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    Just curious.

    I must be in an area where the babies are hiding in caves.

    I counted exactly 8 new babies in 2 days.

    I see you guys sending out dozen of intro letters to new babies every day. I need to move to where you guys live.

    BTW, how do you find the exact date when a baby joined SD4M? SA has a profile created date, so it was easy to tell. No such date stamp on SD4M.
    Look for the member ID at the bottom left corner of the profile. Its up to (first 4 numbers) 3926

  14. #4297

    Could be worse

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    Just curious.

    I must be in an area where the babies are hiding in caves.

    I counted exactly 8 new babies in 2 days.

    I see you guys sending out dozen of intro letters to new babies every day. I need to move to where you guys live.

    BTW, how do you find the exact date when a baby joined SD4M? SA has a profile created date, so it was easy to tell. No such date stamp on SD4M.
    We would be lucky to see eight new babies a month here, I'm mostly looking on SA here in Cville, and only counting the HYBs or the occasional coed. And this in a town with probably 10, 000 girls 18-25 enrolled at UVa, you would think some might want a friend. Heck if 99% weren't interested, that theoretically leaves another 100! That might be. School starts soon, maybe I need to kick up the search a little.

    Not sure there is that info available on SD4M.

  15. #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    Just curious.

    I must be in an area where the babies are hiding in caves.

    I counted exactly 8 new babies in 2 days.

    I see you guys sending out dozen of intro letters to new babies every day. I need to move to where you guys live.

    BTW, how do you find the exact date when a baby joined SD4M? SA has a profile created date, so it was easy to tell. No such date stamp on SD4M.
    There were 11 here (PHX) since yesterday and 84 in the last 7 days on SA. I have browsed SD4M but don't have an active account, not sure how you tell on there. I hadn't sent any letters out in a couple of weeks before the ones I sent yesterday and today. Almost all of them were to women who are new, with a couple of exceptions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape