Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 79 of 222 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2158

    Disgusting

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    A prime example as to what BB was talking about.

    Complete humiliation. Daearth Here's your girl. .

    "Skyy Black"



    X. For the love of Money
    Hahaha yeah I'll take a indefinite rain check if she's looking like that now. Yuck!

  2. #2157

    I Beg To Differ

    Skyy Black has done around 200 scenes, the vast majority of which with major studios and websites (yes, including Ghetto Gaggers)! Her problem is that she should've retired around '07 before she got too old & her body went south. Just look up some of her vids from 2000-2005.

    http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfi...skyy-black.htm

    Again, what amazes me is that guys continue to fork over several bills for her time based on what she USED TO look like! Like I said before, they don't come around that often, but there are porn chicks still in their prime who pop up on BP every once in a while.

    P. S. I see Sasha Gray has "Cum Fart Cocktails 5" and "Gang Bang 5" on her resume. Real high-brow there!

    http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfi...sasha-grey.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    That's a pig who will do anything on camera for this month's rent.

    She's no more a porn star than actors who've been in a half-dozen low-budget slasher flicks are movie stars.

    Seka, Serena, Annette Haven, Nikki Charm, Ginger Lynn, Anita Blond, Sasha Gray, and Jenna Jameson are porn stars.

  3. #2156

    That's not a porn star

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    A prime example as to what BB was talking about.

    Complete humiliation. Daearth Here's your girl. .

    "Skyy Black"



    X. For the love of Money
    That's a pig who will do anything on camera for this month's rent.

    She's no more a porn star than actors who've been in a half-dozen low-budget slasher flicks are movie stars.

    Seka, Serena, Annette Haven, Nikki Charm, Ginger Lynn, Anita Blond, Sasha Gray, and Jenna Jameson are porn stars.

  4. #2155

    Repost

    A prime example as to what BB was talking about.

    Complete humiliation. Daearth Here's your girl . . . . "Skyy Black"



    X . . . For the love of Money

  5. 08-14-13 22:44


  6. 08-14-13 22:40


  7. 08-14-13 22:38


  8. 08-14-13 21:20


  9. #2154

    Click on 'Skyy Black' below

    Quote Originally Posted by Daearth  [View Original Post]
    I truly appreciate that BB, DrewSky and PizzlePro. Ha when I saw the ad I was like,"OH SHIT! Is that the real Skyy?" Then I came to a realization like,"Why the hell is she on BP?" You guys have definitely confirmed my questions. Have a good day out there. And. After all of that, I, hmm, may give her a try but that $$$$$ is steep for her not to be the one I dreamed of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the girls in porn are pros to begin with, they do a gonzo scene where 20 guys squirt in their asses, they push it out into a glass and drink it, and get $1000 for degrading themselves forever in front of the world. After a few abusive shoots, they're worn out or burned out, maybe they cleared $5000 for their porn 'career, ' they milk it by advertising on Backpage and eros as porn stars, then they're washed up.
    A prime example as to what BB was talking about.

    Complete humiliation . . . . Daearth here's your girl "Skyy Black"



    X . . . For the love of Money

  10. #2153

    Appreciate the insight!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Back in the day when production costs are expensive, porn was made in studios and needed professional editing and distribution, and the actresses were well known and considered 'stars. ' Today, anyone with a hand-held camera and editing software and produce and distribute porn over the internet. 30 years ago, there might have been a thousand girls a year who made porn movies; today, between pro-am, gonzo, and straight-to-internet stuff, the number is probably a hundred thousand.

    A lot of the girls in porn are pros to begin with, they do a gonzo scene where 20 guys squirt in their asses, they push it out into a glass and drink it, and get $1000 for degrading themselves forever in front of the world. After a few abusive shoots, they're worn out or burned out, maybe they cleared $5000 for their porn 'career, ' they milk it by advertising on Backpage and eros as porn stars, then they're washed up.
    I truly appreciate that BB, DrewSky and PizzlePro. Ha when I saw the ad I was like,"OH SHIT! Is that the real Skyy?" Then I came to a realization like,"Why the hell is she on BP?" You guys have definitely confirmed my questions. Have a good day out there. And. After all of that, I, hmm, may give her a try but that $$$$$ is steep for her not to be the one I dreamed of.

  11. #2152
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Back in the day when production costs are expensive, porn was made in studios and needed professional editing and distribution, and the actresses were well known and considered 'stars. ' Today, anyone with a hand-held camera and editing software and produce and distribute porn over the internet. 30 years ago, there might have been a thousand girls a year who made porn movies; today, between pro-am, gonzo, and straight-to-internet stuff, the number is probably a hundred thousand.

    A lot of the girls in porn are pros to begin with, they do a gonzo scene where 20 guys squirt in their asses, they push it out into a glass and drink it, and get $1000 for degrading themselves forever in front of the world. After a few abusive shoots, they're worn out or burned out, maybe they cleared $5000 for their porn 'career, ' they milk it by advertising on Backpage and eros as porn stars, then they're washed up.
    WELL, That pretty much answers any questions I have about PS ads since I haven't bothered to see one. I never thought about it that way but your right BB.

  12. #2151

    Porn "star" is a relative term

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    Yea its her. Sky used to visit here more often. Unless anything has changed she is 500hr. I think Age is probably catching up now. I saw her a few years back. I don't think I would see her now for that price.

    I saw pornstar Tootsie posted an ad over weekend. But didn't seem to make it here. She is cheaper and I would love to get behind her caboose.
    Back in the day when production costs are expensive, porn was made in studios and needed professional editing and distribution, and the actresses were well known and considered 'stars. ' Today, anyone with a hand-held camera and editing software and produce and distribute porn over the internet. 30 years ago, there might have been a thousand girls a year who made porn movies; today, between pro-am, gonzo, and straight-to-internet stuff, the number is probably a hundred thousand.

    A lot of the girls in porn are pros to begin with, they do a gonzo scene where 20 guys squirt in their asses, they push it out into a glass and drink it, and get $1000 for degrading themselves forever in front of the world. After a few abusive shoots, they're worn out or burned out, maybe they cleared $5000 for their porn 'career, ' they milk it by advertising on Backpage and eros as porn stars, then they're washed up.

  13. #2150

    BP Porno Chicks

    Daerth:

    Yes you can find true-blue pornstars on DC BP every now & then and yes, this is because the porno industry has gone into the shitter during this recession! When guys are losin their jobs, discretionary spending (like on pornos) goes way down.

    I've sessioned w / quite a few chicks off BP who've done major league studio vids. In my experience the ones you see postin on BP fall into 2 categories: 1) those that have talent but aren't doing that many movies due to the slowdown in the industry & thus escort on the side & 2) those who are washed up & can only get $ by sellin their wares on BP. The chicks in the 1st category are like Halley's Comet, they only post once in a blue moon & often never pop up again. The chicks in the 2nd category, like Skyy Black, post on BP here & other cities on a reg basis.

    I haven't seen Skyy, but IMO she's the worst type of ex-pornstar posting on BP! She charges significantly more than other porn chicks that are younger and / or look better than she does now! For example, Stacie Lane was in town a few months ago & offers much better rates. I guess Skyy asks for so much because she's been in the game since before 9/11!

    For recent Skyy Black work, check out Big Butt Cheaters and Anal Wreckage 5. My thing is I'd want to bang the Skyy Black from the early / mid 00s, not the current borderline BBW version.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daearth  [View Original Post]
    Every so often I see a porn star posting and I quickly ignore it thinking,"no way, this can't be her." However, again me liking BFAs, Skyy Black has always been a ATF. However, I haven't seen anything really recent with her in porn. I'm thinking she's probably not thick like she used to be. I also researched within this thread on her but info came up from 2010 saying she was washed up. I would love to get ahold of some of those nice Porn PAWGs or BFAs. On another note, porn must have really gone bad if they are advertising on backpage.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ck-27/12394365

    http://escortphonesearch.com/562-762-2498/

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/discu...rdID=23&page=1

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...w.asp?id=84127

    Have any of you tried any pornstars? I'm sure their rates are out of control.

  14. #2149

    Pornstars

    Quote Originally Posted by Daearth  [View Original Post]
    Every so often I see a porn star posting and I quickly ignore it thinking,"no way, this can't be her." However, again me liking BFAs, Skyy Black has always been a ATF. However, I haven't seen anything really recent with her in porn. I'm thinking she's probably not thick like she used to be. I also researched within this thread on her but info came up from 2010 saying she was washed up. I would love to get ahold of some of those nice Porn PAWGs or BFAs. On another note, porn must have really gone bad if they are advertising on backpage.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ck-27/12394365

    http://escortphonesearch.com/562-762-2498/

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/discu...rdID=23&page=1

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...w.asp?id=84127

    Have any of you tried any pornstars? I'm sure their rates are out of control.
    Yea its her. Sky used to visit here more often. Unless anything has changed she is 500hr. I think Age is probably catching up now. I saw her a few years back. I dont think I would see her now for that price.

    I saw pornstar Tootsie posted an ad over weekend. But didn't seem to make it here. She is cheaper and I would love to get behind her caboose.

  15. #2148

    Is This Really Skyy Black? Pornstars?

    Every so often I see a porn star posting and I quickly ignore it thinking,"no way, this can't be her." However, again me liking BFAs, Skyy Black has always been a ATF. However, I haven't seen anything really recent with her in porn. I'm thinking she's probably not thick like she used to be. I also researched within this thread on her but info came up from 2010 saying she was washed up. I would love to get ahold of some of those nice Porn PAWGs or BFAs. On another note, porn must have really gone bad if they are advertising on backpage.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ck-27/12394365

    http://escortphonesearch.com/562-762-2498/

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/discu...rdID=23&page=1

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...w.asp?id=84127

    Have any of you tried any pornstars? I'm sure their rates are out of control.

  16. #2147

    Fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by GPSwingin  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that was it. Figured it out by the second try but by then it was too late to undo.

    Thanks a ton for the detailed info on how you did the detective work! Teach a man to fish etc etc.
    "Give a man a fish, and he can eat that one day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day."

  17. #2146
    Quote Originally Posted by Eum Yang  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that GPSwingin doesn't know that as a new member his posts are held for moderation, so when he didn't see his 1st post come up he assumed that it didn't go through.
    Yup, that was it. Figured it out by the second try but by then it was too late to undo.

    GPSwingin: I had better luck when I googled the phone number, went to escortphonesearch, grabbed the link to the last photo (the one with "Mia" holding a pink cell phone) , and performed a Google Image Search on the link. Multiple names, multiple phone numbers. I'll pass.
    Thanks a ton for the detailed info on how you did the detective work! Teach a man to fish etc etc.

  18. #2145
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Your first two posts on the forum are 411 requests, for the same girl, posted 4 minutes apart.
    I'm guessing that GPSwingin doesn't know that as a new member his posts are held for moderation, so when he didn't see his 1st post come up he assumed that it didn't go through.

    GPSwingin: I had better luck when I googled the phone number, went to escortphonesearch, grabbed the link to the last photo (the one with "Mia" holding a pink cell phone) , and performed a Google Image Search on the link. Multiple names, multiple phone numbers. I'll pass.

  19. #2144
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3

    Not really.

    Quote Originally Posted by SSmitty8  [View Original Post]
    The whole pimp thing is crazy that's why I have a manager instead. Jk he's really my bf. We're in love. Seriously.
    If you were someone who actually knew me, or ever met me, you'd know that sounds dumb, and not me at all.

    You must have been burned pretty badly by a BP girl to come at me like that, someone you don't know, for no good reason!

    Goodluck with the next I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape