rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 80 of 222 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2143
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3

    Ok, thanks = ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I knew you were friends with Daisy, who was nice, and also thought you were with Liberty, who started out nice but got trashy.

    I'm almost positive that Liberty said she knew you, so maybe she was just trying to boost her own credibility. If you never had anything to do with Liberty, sorry for linking you together.
    Its cool, she probably was just doing like you said, trying to boost her own credibility, because I'm SURE I don't know her. Anyways, thanks again for helping look for me =] goodluck with it all!

  2. #2142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    You're kidding, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by GPSwingin  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-_-21/11548702

    ?

    The ad looks a bit suspicious but tineye didn't have any hits for the photos, so I'm hopeful she may just be new. Anyone got a clue?
    Your first two posts on the forum are 411 requests, for the same girl, posted 4 minutes apart.

    Not a great introduction.

  3. #2141

    Any info on Mia?

    Anybody seen.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-_-21/11548702

    ?

    The ad looks a bit suspicious but tineye didn't have any hits for the photos, so I'm hopeful she may just be new. Anyone got a clue?

  4. #2140

    411 on Mia?

    Anyone seen http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-_-21/11548702 Yet, or have any info? Ad looks a bit suspicious but tineye doesn't find any hits so I'm hoping she might just be new.

  5. #2139

    I thought you were also friends with Liberty

    Quote Originally Posted by KBrooke  [View Original Post]
    This is Kandi Brooke =] The Kandi you guys were talking about and looking for, but as for being friends of the "trashy" Liberty LOL, I have no idea what so ever who she is! Also, I DEFINATLY am completely independent! I think the whole pimp thing is crazy, well at least IMO! Daisy is good friend, but I was just recently told about this (not by her) but thanks for putting the effort out there for this person. Still trying to realize who it is! I was away for a while, away from BP and all. I'm back now, on BP. Completely new to this, not sure if I should post a link or something? Its there though, along with my phone number, Thanks guys! =]
    I knew you were friends with Daisy, who was nice, and also thought you were with Liberty, who started out nice but got trashy.

    I'm almost positive that Liberty said she knew you, so maybe she was just trying to boost her own credibility. If you never had anything to do with Liberty, sorry for linking you together.

  6. #2138

    Kandi

    Not really my cup of tea rather see Daisy anyday YMMV.

  7. #2137

    Said Kandi's pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by KBrooke  [View Original Post]
    This is Kandi Brooke =] The Kandi you guys were talking about and looking for, but as for being friends of the "trashy" Liberty LOL, I have no idea what so ever who she is! Also, I DEFINATLY am completely independent! I think the whole pimp thing is crazy, well at least IMO! Daisy is good friend, but I was just recently told about this (not by her) but thanks for putting the effort out there for this person. Still trying to realize who it is! I was away for a while, away from BP and all. I'm back now, on BP. Completely new to this, not sure if I should post a link or something? Its there though, along with my phone number, Thanks guys! =]
    The whole pimp thing is crazy that's why I have a manager instead. Jk he's really my bf. We're in love. Seriously.

  8. #2136
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3

    Not this girl = ] but thanks for putting effort our looking!

    This is Kandi Brooke =] The Kandi you guys were talking about and looking for, but as for being friends of the "trashy" Liberty LOL, I have no idea what so ever who she is! Also, I DEFINATLY am completely independent! I think the whole pimp thing is crazy, well at least IMO! Daisy is good friend, but I was just recently told about this (not by her) but thanks for putting the effort out there for this person. Still trying to realize who it is! I was away for a while, away from BP and all. I'm back now, on BP. Completely new to this, not sure if I should post a link or something? Its there though, along with my phone number, Thanks guys! =]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Danta, I tried sending you the info in a PM, but your account isn't allowing messages.

    I saw two of her friends in 2011: Liberty, and Daisy.

    Liberty started out really good, then became trashy and unreliable. I think all of these girls may be pimped.

    Liberty.

  9. #2135

    The Other place

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxman #2  [View Original Post]
    Anybody besides me wondering why there is no chatter about the legendary Beef500 on the oThER sites discussion board?
    If I'm not mistaken, its not allowed to discuss members in that way there. Regardless if there is proof of any allegations

    I guess his taking one for team caught up to him.

  10. #2134
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    They're posting client phone numbers from a girl's phone.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ation/12135666

    For future reference, anyone who argues with me is just wrong.

    X, I can't believe how out of control these MFers are.
    I have been looking around some other boards for different cities since I'm taking a trip soon and this is happening all over the US. The Alphabet boys are doing a country wide raid on trafficking now and working with local leo agencies.

  11. #2133

    Curious?

    Anybody besides me wondering why there is no chatter about the legendary Beef500 on the oThER sites discussion board?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    They're posting client phone numbers from a girl's phone.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ation/12135666

    For future reference, anyone who argues with me is just wrong.

    X, I can't believe how out of control these MFers are.

  12. #2132

    BB 100% Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by bunker buster  [View Original Post]
    they're posting client phone numbers from a girl's phone.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/fem...ation/12135666

    for future reference, anyone who argues with me is just wrong.

    x, i can't believe how out of control these mfers are.
    a disposable phone and google voice linked to a "throw away" email account is the way to go. however, leo can still get the ip address from the email account. as such, the account should be created in a place with free wifi, and not accessed from any ip addresses traceable to you. as such, you can completely cut ties by getting rid of the phone and starting over by using a different email account.

    the photo of beefeater500 appears to be gov't issue, such as passport, driver's license, or mug shot.

    also, it is not difficult to get a warrant. leo just needs to tell a judge that they are investigating a prostitution ring, involving human trafficking / **** girls, and they need information on the numbers on a confiscated phone that they obtained. its that simple.

  13. #2131

    How did they get a pic and match it to the alias for reviews this guy posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Mode  [View Original Post]
    Damn shame. I mean, what would you guys do if you saw your picture posted like that? Even if you are innocent, the pure embarrassment of having your personal information revealed is enough to make you think twice on what you do.
    I thought they needed a warrant to get into your internet records and get info that was connected to your ip address.

  14. #2130

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    declares war-

    Click-it



    X
    Damn shame. I mean, what would you guys do if you saw your picture posted like that? Even if you are innocent, the pure embarrassment of having your personal information revealed is enough to make you think twice on what you do.

  15. #2129

    And to anyone who scoffed at me for warning against using your personal phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    declares war-

    Click-it



    X
    They're posting client phone numbers from a girl's phone.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ation/12135666

    For future reference, anyone who argues with me is just wrong.

    X, I can't believe how out of control these MFers are.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape