Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 19,426 to 19,440 of 23660
-
08-13-13 14:51 #4235Senior Member

Posts: 616Familiar
The face / profile looks familiar. Perhaps our resident sleuth and image guru Fotog has some idea of who she is?
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-13 13:44 #4234Senior Member

Posts: 153I totally agree. I looked at it and thought the same. I didn't dare to even send a wink. 50+ to start with. And looks like high demands.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-13 13:03 #4233Senior Member

Posts: 733Gps
Here is a profile that I include for the clubhouse's collective amusement. This chick defines GPS in anyone's book.
SA # 1704734
-
08-13-13 12:24 #4232Senior Member

Posts: 5603I remember chatting with her about 2 years ago. When a girl is on an SD site for years, their level of compensation is usually over my head. If they say they are a dancer, usually over my head. If they are a hot blond with a good body, usually over my head. If they say their hobby is shopping, usually over my head.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-13 10:15 #4231Senior Member

Posts: 733Dancers
I pulled up their page and have not encountered them.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
But re: dancers / strippers I've had 2, both exceedingly good experiences. These girls can make 1000s / night if they are good, so a SB for $ to $$$/night is a bargain. The lifestyle is lucrative but takes it's toll on them, and they get wrapped up in the sex, drugs, and rock &Roll lifestyle.
ED #1 (exotic Dancer)
22 yr old WF 8/8/7/8 practicing dancer I picked up off SDFM. She was down for the FC after a M&G at Starbucks for $$ plus hotel. I tried to turn her into a SB but she wasn't up to it. Just wanted to do the 1 hr hooker thing. She took me BB but had very little emotional involvement. That ended after a few more dates.
ED # 2
I recently consummated a M&G in the FC. She is a 10/10/10/10 former dancer in a hot market. The damage was $$1/2 and well worth it. She is my ATF # 4. I was shocked because I felt that I would not be in her league since she seemed too perfect, but she was cool with it I'm jacked about this one. She is on my regular rotation.
-
08-13-13 08:13 #4230Senior Member

Posts: 313Hot!
Damn HG she is hot!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I bet she is a lot of trouble. How do you know about her?
Did you do her?
Revvo
-
08-13-13 06:20 #4229Senior Member

Posts: 320Looks like it. Apologies
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-13 06:19 #4228Senior Member

Posts: 320$$$ for a dinner and a few hours in the FC with that would be a bargain IMHO. Escorts of her caliber in LA want $1k / hr.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Of course if she has GPS, then it would be a colossal waste of time.
I'll take a run at her next time I'm in LA and KAL isn't around.
-
08-13-13 04:32 #4227Senior Member

Posts: 5603Can Someone please date this girl
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...rnia-SugarBaby
I know she is at least $$$ a visit.
-
08-13-13 03:54 #4226Senior Member

Posts: 5603So I am replying / updating the post. So we met for drinks but nobody drank. We talked for 2 hours. She refused to let me pay for her parking and ordered nothing, so the bill to me was $5 for my appetizer. Stunning tanned Latina. Hard to call her a MILF as she has no kids and the body to prove it. About 5'3" 100 lbs and D cups, probably implants but who cares. Some LFK and roaming hands. She only wants to civi date? Only been in the states about 7 years. I have to say I really am thrown off a bit by her independence. We made a 2nd date.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-13 22:46 #4225Senior Member

Posts: 153If you have SA account, just login as base member. Use the profile number search 1605126 and it will show you the profile.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I pulled it and no feedback from my side. Yes, if you find at good allowance and they appear as stated, it might be a fun ride.
Good Luck,
Greg
-
08-12-13 22:40 #4224Senior Member

Posts: 153HollywoodGuy Bro.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
This is amazing to me. I am getting trained. I am offering initial high allowance outside my comfort zone. Now I learned. I wish I had this training before. But, this was a great lesson to me. For me, I offer and girls keep raising. I need to make my plan, marketing sales speech ready.
Thanks bro
-
08-12-13 22:28 #4223Senior Member

Posts: 5603This
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...php?id=1605126
Flipped to this.
http://www.seekingarrangement.com/loginfailed.php
Maybe you have to be a member to see the profiles?
-
08-12-13 21:43 #4222Senior Member

Posts: 320Exotic dances on SA (DC area)
Any brother have any interactions with these two lovelies. http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...php?id=1605126
They initiated the conversation with a wink. Emails are well written, self-deprecating, and a bit funny. Yet- I remain skeptical. I'm taking my time with them, and treating it as a night at the movies. Pure entertainment.
If others have positive or negative (more likely) encounters, please PM me.
Some other good POT's. We'll see where things go
-
08-12-13 21:35 #4221Senior Member

Posts: 5603The flip side
Messaged a hot latina MILF about a week ago. She reads my message and deletes it. I see today she checks out my profile. I send her an off the cuff message.
"I, m not all bad. LOL. Just when you need me to be."
She messages back with her number.
I like to keep it short and sweet and straight to the point.
We're txting now.









Reply With Quote





