Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 821 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 871 921 1321 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8749

    Lisa on the ave again

    I recently picked up lisa on the ave again at her normal perch near the ave and central. Took her to my spot for some more suky fuky. This is 5'7, long black hair lisa. I won't bore you with the details, we did what we always do. She is staying in the area again, not on the road with the truck driver anymore, same place as before. Its not hard to figure out what happened. Her new phone stills works, but she doesn't always keep it charged, but keep trying.

  2. #8748
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 1
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #8747
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I drove through the R yesterday around 6pm. Deader than a door nail. Didn't see one SW out. I also haven't seen the unicorn out in quite a while. I used to see her out there almost daily.
    I seen her at the gas station on 6 about 6 pm one day this week. She was dressed nice and had her hair, done texting on her phone. She was the only one out.

  4. #8746

    I scooped her once

    Quote Originally Posted by Trow6  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too. Crazy thing is, I actually picked her up about five months ago, and she was top knotch. I forgot the name she told me but said she only "hustled" when she needed to buy something for her kid. I never saw her before or months afterwards so I thought it was true. I do remember even on that night- she wouldn't hit a side street forcing me to break my rule and scoop her on the main drag. Luckily it was late, dark, and in between spurts of traffic. Now to the "off" part. I watched her walk from 6-8 mile too- but did you see her dancing for about 15 minutes when she got by the strip club? I was tempted but after I saw that. I kept it moving. Be safe.


    She's pushing 50 and not worth the trouble. She tends to flag down only nice cars right on the are. She's really paranoid. She's always clean and wears make up and her weave is done. She like's to discuss prices while she's outside the car. She flagged me down and I told her to hop in and she quoted too high. I said "hell no" and she jumped out damn near while the car was moving and left my door open right on the are in the daytime. Every time I see her I want to hit her with a rock for that. This was in April or May. I still see her every now and then.

  5. #8745

    Shannon on the ave

    I picked up Shannon on the ave this week, way after bar rush time. I've been with her once before a few weeks ago. This is the blonde. 5.0' petite. 30ish, Shannon that also works fort. Last time I scooped her it was during a monsoon, so I never got a real good look at her, just thought she was ok. She is cuter than I thought, and a real sweetheart. I took her to my spot so I could get in her spot. I had her slobber on my bone then bent her over the hood of the moelimo and tenderized her cooter. I might have to notel her next time, very nice clam. Of course she has no phone, but I will repeat as soon as I can find her.

  6. #8744

    Something was definately off.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Anyone se the bbsw on the are last Thursday? She was pulling a carry on luggage type bag and wearing a black and white striped one piece dress, with long black hair prob a wig but who cares, she looked ok big tits and nice thick ass. Tried to scoop her a few passes but she wouldn't walk off the are so I wasnt sure WTF. She walked from 6 mile area all the way to almost 8 didn't see anyone scoop her but something just didn't sem right.
    I saw her too. Crazy thing is, I actually picked her up about five months ago, and she was top knotch. I forgot the name she told me but said she only "hustled" when she needed to buy something for her kid. I never saw her before or months afterwards so I thought it was true. I do remember even on that night- she wouldn't hit a side street forcing me to break my rule and scoop her on the main drag. Luckily it was late, dark, and in between spurts of traffic. Now to the "off" part. I watched her walk from 6-8 mile too- but did you see her dancing for about 15 minutes when she got by the strip club? I was tempted but after I saw that. I kept it moving. Be safe.

  7. #8743
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like Gia, are you sure you want to go there?
    You don't, (s) he's a pre-op.

  8. #8742

    Chalmers

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed. But the inexperienced and the unsavvy should stay away. That hood is mega ghetto, and gritty.
    I would certainly avoid it at night. And I've been in some rough areas.

  9. #8741
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Anyone se the bbsw on the are last Thursday? She was pulling a carry on luggage type bag and wearing a black and white striped one piece dress, with long black hair prob a wig but who cares, she looked ok big tits and nice thick ass. Tried to scoop her a few passes but she wouldn't walk off the are so I wasnt sure WTF. She walked from 6 mile area all the way to almost 8 didn't see anyone scoop her but something just didn't sem right.
    That sounds like Gia, are you sure you want to go there?

  10. #8740

    The R

    Anyone se the bbsw on the are last Thursday? She was pulling a carry on luggage type bag and wearing a black and white striped one piece dress, with long black hair prob a wig but who cares, she looked ok big tits and nice thick ass. Tried to scoop her a few passes but she wouldn't walk off the are so I wasnt sure WTF. She walked from 6 mile area all the way to almost 8 didn't see anyone scoop her but something just didn't sem right.

  11. #8739

    Samantha on Fort

    Scooped this one 2 nights ago BBBJ for 20 she has flat csee cups and took direction well she was high as hell but got the job done would repete if not much else was out good for a quick oil change. Stay safe gentz.

  12. #8738

    Chalmers

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed. But the inexperienced and the unsavvy should stay away. That hood is mega ghetto, and gritty.
    Agreed. I had a few rentals near Chalmers and Harper but had to sell them off, very tough area. I pass thru every few weeks and their are good deals to be had, even the occasional gem but you better be alert, the Indigenous can sneak up on you at any time and take everything. I found the safest times are early mornings.

  13. #8737

    Chalmers

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Just as good the second time.

    And for what it's worth, Chalmers is getting more foot traffic lately.
    I've noticed. But the inexperienced and the unsavvy should stay away. That hood is mega ghetto, and gritty.

  14. #8736

    AVOID Rouge Park. Stings in process

    Ever since the crack down that began July 24th around here, there has been an extra heavy LEO presence in Rouge Park. The Park has recently become a place for SW, yes many are Male and Tranny, but a few are actually female. Heavy LEO activity there today. Unmarked cars and LEO in plain clothes walking around in the woods. Drove thru today and They are there big time. Friend there told me he saw multiple marked DPD cars and unmarked as well. He claims LEO was walking around in woods too. They also have fake "under construction" area blocked off by orange road signs. Then LEO park their cars in that area and walk into the park thru the woods. Stay safe out there!

  15. #8735

    Just the facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    Too late. Halo reads the board. I posted a pretty run of the mill description of our first meeting and the next time I saw her she told me she read the post and knew it was me based on minor details unique to our encounter.
    Stick to the facts of the encounter and describe what the encounter did for you. If you avoid insults, there's nothing to hide here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape