Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 825 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 925 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 19137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Was your redhead very petite and very pale? Not ghoulish nightdweller skin, but just a very fair complexion? If so it could be Katie.
    Thanks for your reply. I didn't really get a chance to get as close of a look as I would have liked to. I was going S. Down Woodbine and she was at the side street and Telegraph. I'd appreciate any advice / insight you can give me about her and the area. I'm more of a strip club guy. Assuming it is Katie, anything I should know. Also any suggestions for motels in the area, there seems to be all kinds of them but want to go to a good safe spot. Thanks in Advance.

  2. #6776
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagr8  [View Original Post]
    Love makes us dumb cause I had a choice and I decided to stick it out with her... as a bf who has pawned most of his shit to try to keep up with her habit and keep her off the block.
    I've seen it before, I really have. I've seen guys pick up the girl every day, take her to the methadone clinic, pay for it, and she doesn't change. I've NEVER seen it turn out good for the guy (or the girl for that matter). It's not love, its thinking with the wrong head, sorry to say it's being stupid. She has no respect for you, or herself. She's chosen to flush her life down the toilet. You have to make your choice.

  3. #6775

    Renewing an old acquantance

    Finally caught up to Renee off the R last week. I have seen this little lady off and on for several years now, and I'm happy to report she is as good as ever. She is an older chicken (just turned 50, I think) , but petite and still has (most) of her teeth. Skills are great, the plumbing is nice and snug, and her rates are very negotiable.

    Yes, I have digits for referral. I hope she can stay under the LE radar as much as possible while the BS is so hot.

  4. #6774

    Triangle redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Tubes  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I had to meet someone yesterday at 4:30 and they chose 7 & Telegraph as about the half way point. I got there early and having read about this area on this forum I had extra time to explore. I drove through once before but got spooked by a LE car. There was girls everywhere. I didn't have time to sample any, but the gas station at 6 & telegraph looked like a great place to stop in the future. I drove s on Woodbine from 7 mile to 6 mile (looped around at Grand River) and there were what appeared to be a few more. But it also seemed like there were all kinds of kids & family out and there was even a guy that looked like he was having a yard sale just s of 7 that looked pretty hard at me. There was what appeared to be a very hot white girl with red hair and shorts on the street just past the Victory inn that looked great from a distance. Any one know about this one? I need to spend more time in this area.
    Was your redhead very petite and very pale? Not ghoulish nightdweller skin, but just a very fair complexion? If so it could be Katie.

  5. #6773

    Are this morning

    Don't usually scoop, but had a few drinks in me last night, and went for a cruise. Picked up Fantima on the road just north of her spot (my second with her, and got digits this time). Had a very good car service for .3. A little later picked up a wild drunk girl with huge cans named "B" just north of the RR, only had .2 to give her for a pretty good head, but I could't seal the deal (Fantima drained me). Got her digits, she was WSW, 20's about a 6 had some meat on her, but those cans made up for it, and she was pretty funny. There was quite a few out, no Leo. Young hottie on the corner of SF, but she had a pimp at the gas station. Also thought I seen the world famous Halo at that spot also. All this was between 1-3.

  6. #6772

    Be careful

    Just watched this. Looks like some sicko it taken it out on some SWs. I would guess LE will be targeting Mongers for a while.

    Hopefully this link will not be masked out. If it is, go check myfoxdetroit.

    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/22...ten-and-burned

    Be safe and get the sicko off the streets!

    DL

  7. #6771
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow sex addicts, Cherry turned 19 today. She is great company. She might be found walking to some 7mile store, but doesn't stroll and not into candy. UTR.

    Attachment 265003

    Has posting in other forum with contact info. Pass on a Birthday wish to this gem.
    Nice looking girl.

  8. #6770
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Second guess. Liz.
    No not liz.

  9. #6769
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149

    Telegraph / Triangle

    Wow! I had to meet someone yesterday at 4:30 and they chose 7 & Telegraph as about the half way point. I got there early and having read about this area on this forum I had extra time to explore. I drove through once before but got spooked by a LE car. There was girls everywhere. I didn't have time to sample any, but the gas station at 6 & telegraph looked like a great place to stop in the future. I drove s on Woodbine from 7 mile to 6 mile (looped around at Grand River) and there were what appeared to be a few more. But it also seemed like there were all kinds of kids & family out and there was even a guy that looked like he was having a yard sale just s of 7 that looked pretty hard at me. There was what appeared to be a very hot white girl with red hair and shorts on the street just past the Victory inn that looked great from a distance. Any one know about this one? I need to spend more time in this area.

  10. #6768

    Let's compare

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any posts about Honey, I might have to make her Gem Number 36 LOL.
    JW, I know a BSW / Stripper from Louisiana that calls herself Honey. The BJ and FS are an absolute perfect 10 in performance, and she's one of the freakiest chicks I've ever met. She's a curvy, sexy one too.

    I haven't been with her since last summer, and I heard she was living out of state this year. Where I found her will remain confidential. Where I heard she moved to will also remain confidential.

    Would that be your Honey?

  11. #6767
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeHotDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey, so new to the city and have some time for some fun. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mw Jrp  [View Original Post]
    RTFF, get a map, gas up, hit ATM and drive, drive, drive. There are at least 4 venues with loads of gals for fun, fun, fun. But beware UC and LE often prowl the streets and are not friendly. Of course there are BP, escorts, and MP for you orgasmic pleasure too. Enjoy D-town and do report your experiences.
    Just make sure it's a gas station or ATM north of 8 mile, or west of Telegraph. Beyond that, Welcome.

  12. #6766

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    I have to way in on this, you say you are just trying to recoup your financial losses no offense you just crossed over into the land of being a pimp my friend give it some thought. No man serves his woman up to get money for doing sexual favors from another guy for money reaping said money.
    Where does she work at? What kind of help do you want to give her.

  13. #6765

    Cherry 19th

    Hello fellow sex addicts, Cherry turned 19 today. She is great company. She might be found walking to some 7mile store, but doesn't stroll and not into candy. UTR.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0927.jpg
Views:	1316
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	265003

    Has posting in other forum with contact info. Pass on a Birthday wish to this gem.

  14. #6764
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagr8  [View Original Post]
    Its not Lisa.
    What is her name or ints.

  15. #6763

    Michelle on the G

    Short brown hair on this thin 44 yo WSW who was wearing a not very flattering flannel shirt and jeans today. Thin. 5'4" not much ass, but she whipped out B's for the LE check. Nice tan, pretty face, not much signs of drug use, chatty but not spacey and looks great for 44. Has a cute Tennessee twang. Gave a terrific, unrushed BBBJCIM. Took direction well (BLS) and thanked me afterward for the directions; she aims to please. Nice girl and well worth the. 2 +.05 tip. Absolute repeater.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape