Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 821 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 871 921 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 19137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6837
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like Gia, are you sure you want to go there?
    You don't, (s) he's a pre-op.

  2. #6836

    Chalmers

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed. But the inexperienced and the unsavvy should stay away. That hood is mega ghetto, and gritty.
    I would certainly avoid it at night. And I've been in some rough areas.

  3. #6835
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Anyone se the bbsw on the are last Thursday? She was pulling a carry on luggage type bag and wearing a black and white striped one piece dress, with long black hair prob a wig but who cares, she looked ok big tits and nice thick ass. Tried to scoop her a few passes but she wouldn't walk off the are so I wasnt sure WTF. She walked from 6 mile area all the way to almost 8 didn't see anyone scoop her but something just didn't sem right.
    That sounds like Gia, are you sure you want to go there?

  4. #6834

    The R

    Anyone se the bbsw on the are last Thursday? She was pulling a carry on luggage type bag and wearing a black and white striped one piece dress, with long black hair prob a wig but who cares, she looked ok big tits and nice thick ass. Tried to scoop her a few passes but she wouldn't walk off the are so I wasnt sure WTF. She walked from 6 mile area all the way to almost 8 didn't see anyone scoop her but something just didn't sem right.

  5. #6833

    Samantha on Fort

    Scooped this one 2 nights ago BBBJ for 20 she has flat csee cups and took direction well she was high as hell but got the job done would repete if not much else was out good for a quick oil change. Stay safe gentz.

  6. #6832

    Chalmers

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed. But the inexperienced and the unsavvy should stay away. That hood is mega ghetto, and gritty.
    Agreed. I had a few rentals near Chalmers and Harper but had to sell them off, very tough area. I pass thru every few weeks and their are good deals to be had, even the occasional gem but you better be alert, the Indigenous can sneak up on you at any time and take everything. I found the safest times are early mornings.

  7. #6831

    Chalmers

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Just as good the second time.

    And for what it's worth, Chalmers is getting more foot traffic lately.
    I've noticed. But the inexperienced and the unsavvy should stay away. That hood is mega ghetto, and gritty.

  8. #6830

    AVOID Rouge Park. Stings in process

    Ever since the crack down that began July 24th around here, there has been an extra heavy LEO presence in Rouge Park. The Park has recently become a place for SW, yes many are Male and Tranny, but a few are actually female. Heavy LEO activity there today. Unmarked cars and LEO in plain clothes walking around in the woods. Drove thru today and They are there big time. Friend there told me he saw multiple marked DPD cars and unmarked as well. He claims LEO was walking around in woods too. They also have fake "under construction" area blocked off by orange road signs. Then LEO park their cars in that area and walk into the park thru the woods. Stay safe out there!

  9. #6829

    Just the facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    Too late. Halo reads the board. I posted a pretty run of the mill description of our first meeting and the next time I saw her she told me she read the post and knew it was me based on minor details unique to our encounter.
    Stick to the facts of the encounter and describe what the encounter did for you. If you avoid insults, there's nothing to hide here.

  10. #6828

    Repeated

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Short brown hair on this thin 44 yo WSW who was wearing a not very flattering flannel shirt and jeans today. Thin. 5'4" not much ass, but she whipped out B's for the LE check. Nice tan, pretty face, not much signs of drug use, chatty but not spacey and looks great for 44. Has a cute Tennessee twang. Gave a terrific, unrushed BBBJCIM. Took direction well (BLS) and thanked me afterward for the directions; she aims to please. Nice girl and well worth the. 2 +.05 tip. Absolute repeater.
    Just as good the second time.

    And for what it's worth, Chalmers is getting more foot traffic lately.

  11. #6827
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Or someone reads it to her. Either way I don't care. I have always treated Halo with respect unless she didn't treat me with respect. And I have clearly stated my experiences with her have been good. Its not like I'm talking shit about her, because I don't need to. She keeps it real with me and I do the same with her. I hope she isn't mad about the picture and judging from my Inbox it has got her some new admirers. And she knows how this site works better then most think. She also knows I would never give anyone her number without talking to her about it first. That is the respect part that some don't get. Besides she knows that picture of her is sexy as hell and makes people want to meet her.
    I didn't know that about the broken jaw, I don't blame her for the no BJ issue. When I picked her she was decent to talk to, and I didn't treat her with any disrespect, she did snag my lighter though. Anyway if she reads this forum, and wants to pm her digits to me, cool, but no biggie if she doesn't.

  12. #6826

    Fifth grade

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    Too late. Halo reads the board. I posted a pretty run of the mill description of our first meeting and the next time I saw her she told me she read the post and knew it was me based on minor details unique to our encounter.
    Dang. And I was getting ready to post something about being smarter than a fifth grader. Loved the reference.

  13. #6825
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    For example I am sure Halo will see an influx of intrest now. I hope it helps her. Just because her picture is posted doesn't mean you have to go run and tell her about it.
    Too late. Halo reads the board. I posted a pretty run of the mill description of our first meeting and the next time I saw her she told me she read the post and knew it was me based on minor details unique to our encounter.

  14. #6824

    You on a roll

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Halo doesn't do oral because some asshole dealer ex boyfriend of hers basically tried to kill her. And broke her jaw in the process. Since then she has had it wired shut. And then she cut the wires before she was supposed to. Not that I blame her cause that would suck. Anyway her jaw is still messed up. And yes Halo has had some bad things said about her as well as she has done some not so great things to others. Understanding her is complicated, you have to understand some of the things she has been through. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying she is an angel and I would say the same to her face. But I do think she has changed in her own ways. And as long as you treat her right and with respect in my experience she is pretty cool. Honestly I think every girl deals with different guys in different ways depending on the situation. Halo is a little hottie in my opinion and she has always kept things real with me. However remember this, if you mess with the bull you might get the horns. Or the bull might just mess with you if your not careful. Enough said.

    Also fellow mongers, please remember that this board is supposed to be for our purposes. Lately I am hearing an awful lot of feedback from girls about things posted on here and I seriously doubt its from the close monitoring of this site by SWs. Translation. Most of us use this board to help eachother and for reading pleasure. Also sometimes it helps girls when they get good reviews. But if people can't keep their mouths shut about information posted on here, I for one will seriously reconsider the amount of info I post. For example I am sure Halo will see an influx of intrest now. I hope it helps her. Just because her picture is posted doesn't mean you have to go run and tell her about it. This isn't fifth grade. And it also isn't the first picture of Halo posted so its not like its some kind of earth shattering news.
    I think as mongers we forget or don't realize some of these girls come from some messed up situations. Situations most of us could never imagine what they go through. The reason I joined this board was to be able to share my experiences and be able to gain knowledge about different.

    Strolls. MICHDI is right this is for our advantage lets make it work toward our advantage.

  15. #6823

    Street

    I don't go with SW's but in my travels today around 11AM I saw a couple of good looking SWs on State Fair and on John R Road.

    I also passed a tity bar on J R, N of State Fair.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape