Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 19145
-
08-08-13 15:24 #6830Regular Member

Posts: 19AVOID Rouge Park. Stings in process
Ever since the crack down that began July 24th around here, there has been an extra heavy LEO presence in Rouge Park. The Park has recently become a place for SW, yes many are Male and Tranny, but a few are actually female. Heavy LEO activity there today. Unmarked cars and LEO in plain clothes walking around in the woods. Drove thru today and They are there big time. Friend there told me he saw multiple marked DPD cars and unmarked as well. He claims LEO was walking around in woods too. They also have fake "under construction" area blocked off by orange road signs. Then LEO park their cars in that area and walk into the park thru the woods. Stay safe out there!
-
08-08-13 15:10 #6829Senior Member

Posts: 487Just the facts
Stick to the facts of the encounter and describe what the encounter did for you. If you avoid insults, there's nothing to hide here.
Originally Posted by Aguinnes
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-13 15:06 #6828Senior Member

Posts: 487Repeated
Just as good the second time.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
And for what it's worth, Chalmers is getting more foot traffic lately.
-
08-08-13 09:16 #6827Senior Member

Posts: 61I didn't know that about the broken jaw, I don't blame her for the no BJ issue. When I picked her she was decent to talk to, and I didn't treat her with any disrespect, she did snag my lighter though. Anyway if she reads this forum, and wants to pm her digits to me, cool, but no biggie if she doesn't.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-13 21:16 #6826Senior Member

Posts: 77Fifth grade
Dang. And I was getting ready to post something about being smarter than a fifth grader. Loved the reference.
Originally Posted by Aguinnes
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-13 20:57 #6825Senior Member

Posts: 89Too late. Halo reads the board. I posted a pretty run of the mill description of our first meeting and the next time I saw her she told me she read the post and knew it was me based on minor details unique to our encounter.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-13 20:51 #6824Senior Member

Posts: 324You on a roll
I think as mongers we forget or don't realize some of these girls come from some messed up situations. Situations most of us could never imagine what they go through. The reason I joined this board was to be able to share my experiences and be able to gain knowledge about different.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
Strolls. MICHDI is right this is for our advantage lets make it work toward our advantage.
-
08-07-13 20:50 #6823Senior Member

Posts: 47Street
I don't go with SW's but in my travels today around 11AM I saw a couple of good looking SWs on State Fair and on John R Road.
I also passed a tity bar on J R, N of State Fair.
-
08-07-13 20:44 #6822Senior Member

Posts: 324You on a roll
I think as mongers we forget or don't realize some of these girls come from some messed up situations. Situations most of us could never imagine what they go through. The reason I joined this board was to be able to share my experiences and be able to gain knowledge about different.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
Strolls. MICHDI is right this is for our advantage lets make it work toward our advantage.
-
08-07-13 18:40 #6821Senior Member

Posts: 446Halo pliers
You guys obviously don't understand home ownership in the hood. The pliers are to tighten the faucet to turn it off. Because it leaks! LOL.
Originally Posted by MoeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-13 17:55 #6820Senior Member

Posts: 196I'm ok with the charmin on the toilet, but the pliers on the tub do have me concerned. Halo WTF.
Originally Posted by DoubleDare91
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-13 17:22 #6819Senior Member

Posts: 324Halo
Damn I would love to get a crack at Halo.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-13 17:02 #6818Senior Member

Posts: 89Good call, I have only seen her a couple of times, most recently a year ago. Her hair looks different, almost like cornrows on top. I do remember that great view hitting it doggy style though.
Originally Posted by BbJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-13 13:39 #6817Senior Member

Posts: 61Would anyone share Halo digits with me? I ended up giving her a ride from the gas station at SF and dropped her off around the corner of her candy house a block off Woodward. I didn't ask for her digits, I was drunk and forgot, but did buy her a couple of slim jims. And yes, I know she can be a rip off and gives poor head from reading this forum, but willing to try to tap that once, that pic of her in the heels has got me (I love a girl in heels).
Originally Posted by BbJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-13 10:50 #6816Regular Member

Posts: 10The first one is
The first one is Halo.
Originally Posted by Aguinnes
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




