rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 822 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 872 922 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 19138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6823

    Street

    I don't go with SW's but in my travels today around 11AM I saw a couple of good looking SWs on State Fair and on John R Road.

    I also passed a tity bar on J R, N of State Fair.

  2. #6822

    You on a roll

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Halo doesn't do oral because some asshole dealer ex boyfriend of hers basically tried to kill her. And broke her jaw in the process. Since then she has had it wired shut. And then she cut the wires before she was supposed to. Not that I blame her cause that would suck. Anyway her jaw is still messed up. And yes Halo has had some bad things said about her as well as she has done some not so great things to others. Understanding her is complicated, you have to understand some of the things she has been through. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying she is an angel and I would say the same to her face. But I do think she has changed in her own ways. And as long as you treat her right and with respect in my experience she is pretty cool. Honestly I think every girl deals with different guys in different ways depending on the situation. Halo is a little hottie in my opinion and she has always kept things real with me. However remember this, if you mess with the bull you might get the horns. Or the bull might just mess with you if your not careful. Enough said.

    Also fellow mongers, please remember that this board is supposed to be for our purposes. Lately I am hearing an awful lot of feedback from girls about things posted on here and I seriously doubt its from the close monitoring of this site by SWs. Translation. Most of us use this board to help eachother and for reading pleasure. Also sometimes it helps girls when they get good reviews. But if people can't keep their mouths shut about information posted on here, I for one will seriously reconsider the amount of info I post. For example I am sure Halo will see an influx of intrest now. I hope it helps her. Just because her picture is posted doesn't mean you have to go run and tell her about it. This isn't fifth grade. And it also isn't the first picture of Halo posted so its not like its some kind of earth shattering news.
    I think as mongers we forget or don't realize some of these girls come from some messed up situations. Situations most of us could never imagine what they go through. The reason I joined this board was to be able to share my experiences and be able to gain knowledge about different.

    Strolls. MICHDI is right this is for our advantage lets make it work toward our advantage.

  3. #6821

    Halo pliers

    You guys obviously don't understand home ownership in the hood. The pliers are to tighten the faucet to turn it off. Because it leaks! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm ok with the charmin on the toilet, but the pliers on the tub do have me concerned. Halo WTF.

  4. #6820
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDare91  [View Original Post]
    Wow the first one is great looking, but that bathroom is trashed! Why is the toilet paper roll on the toilet seat? Wish the second picture was a little clearer.
    I'm ok with the charmin on the toilet, but the pliers on the tub do have me concerned. Halo WTF.

  5. #6819

    Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Had a couple girls send me pics lately. Must admit, its a great sales technique.

    Attachment 267097

    Attachment 267098
    Damn I would love to get a crack at Halo.

  6. #6818
    Quote Originally Posted by BbJohnson  [View Original Post]
    The first one is Halo.
    Good call, I have only seen her a couple of times, most recently a year ago. Her hair looks different, almost like cornrows on top. I do remember that great view hitting it doggy style though.

  7. #6817
    Quote Originally Posted by BbJohnson  [View Original Post]
    The first one is Halo.
    Would anyone share Halo digits with me? I ended up giving her a ride from the gas station at SF and dropped her off around the corner of her candy house a block off Woodward. I didn't ask for her digits, I was drunk and forgot, but did buy her a couple of slim jims. And yes, I know she can be a rip off and gives poor head from reading this forum, but willing to try to tap that once, that pic of her in the heels has got me (I love a girl in heels).

  8. #6816

    The first one is

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    okay The second one is Strawberry, who is the first? Nice Ass!
    The first one is Halo.

  9. #6815
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    okay The second one is Strawberry, who is the first? Nice Ass!
    Wow the first one is great looking, but that bathroom is trashed! Why is the toilet paper roll on the toilet seat? Wish the second picture was a little clearer.

  10. #6814

    I'll be back

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Had a couple girls send me pics lately. Must admit, its a great sales technique.

    Attachment 267097

    Attachment 267098
    Halo is so cute. That pic almost makes me want a repeat with her. Almost.

    I recently got digits from an Ave chick who is NEVER out, and has only a scant number of reports. So hopefully the digits will work near the weekend, and I'll have some new juice too. This board ain't dead, it just smells funny for now.

  11. #6813

    Name that SW

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Had a couple girls send me pics lately. Must admit, its a great sales technique.

    Attachment 267097

    Attachment 267098
    okay The second one is Strawberry, who is the first? Nice Ass!

  12. #6812

    Thanks for adding some excitment

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Since things are so lively on here lately (sarcasm)
    Too bad you had some bum adventures. Things must be dead or people are being lazy and not posting. Can't say much for the forum when the last few posts were about a girls that no one likes.

    Thanks for keeping it going.

    DL

  13. #6811

    RE: Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Bonnie is just a wast of time, she was OK 10 years ago before the drugs took control of her life. I wonder how many NR guys have paid that $200 an hour rate LOL. This pic's is maybe 5 years old from one of her BP ads. You got to love the abandoned dope house they used to take the pic's LOL.
    Yup the bonnie of today is exactly what Detlurker posted. She's been walking around the back of the Vic with a TEAM of thugs. It looks like, as usual, there are about 3-4 girls working out of one or two of the Vic rooms maybe for BP purposes and using the back of the vic for quick pickups. I almost mistaked the current version of Bonnie for Candy / Dior except Bonnie has a cuter face. When I saw her out though, she looked like nothing but trouble and the crew she was with, was VERY deep.

    Tele is still the most active of the strolls right now but just nothing worth going after. While some of the girls are better on this stroll than others, I would steer clear of hanging by the Vic (Note I am not addressing Johnkiss just everyone in general).

    I did see Fatima walking around the R a few days ago and it looked like she got her hair highlighted or it was just done really well. Damn shame she reminds me of an ex I had who had just that crazy awesome hair; almost identical with the same spinner body. Fatima was looking really good on the R when I saw her. I do see what appears to be one of the 'blondes' many refer to at 8 and R but just don't sample as I can smell an attitude. The one I saw was rather attractive. Tall 5'8ish, tan and thin but not Fatima thin. Another interesting note on the R was at the gas station at State Fair. I saw an SW driving a john around in a car and my guess would be his. It was pretty blatantly obvious too. She was 22ish gave me the instinctual stare at the gas station and he looked like a deer in headlights; just out of place. Not really sure, if my spidey senses were correct, would motivate that play. Unless it was an SW car which would indeed put an interesting spin on being pulled over? Or maybe it wouldn't. Either way, I'm the captain of my own ship. Always. I decide when the door unlocks and I decide the location.

  14. #6810

    PImped just the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Bu Hound  [View Original Post]
    Bonnie has a big black lesbian lover that looks like a dude (thuggish) looking. She proudly showed me pictures of him I mean her. Maybe this is who you are referring to. Hey, maybe she's doing the pimpin. LOL
    Maybe it was dark it looked like a dude. I figure when I asked she would have said something like: "I am independent." instead she said no, its a friend. Another thing, she advertises elsewhere for $ for HH and $.5 for HR. I knew some girls play the online / SW line but man she is differently not escort material. Here's her picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails detroit_escort_italian_goddess.jpg‎  

  15. #6809

    Probably Not A Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by DetLurker  [View Original Post]
    Hit the tel scene again, wanted a BJ and found what I was looking for with Bonnie. Someone did a report on her a few back and I concur. Got a BBBJ for. 35. More like a HJ with a BJ assist, she tried to dodge but got hit anyway. Again a little toothy had to slow her down. She appears to have a pimp which she claim is not. So, I have digits if you want them. She is not bad in a pinch but there are a lot better out there.

    Next,

    DL
    Bonnie has a big black lesbian lover that looks like a dude (thuggish) looking. She proudly showed me pictures of him I mean her. Maybe this is who you are referring to. Hey, maybe she's doing the pimpin. LOL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape