Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 19145
-
08-07-13 09:48 #6815Senior Member

Posts: 78Wow the first one is great looking, but that bathroom is trashed! Why is the toilet paper roll on the toilet seat? Wish the second picture was a little clearer.
Originally Posted by Aguinnes
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-13 08:09 #6814Senior Member

Posts: 261I'll be back
Halo is so cute. That pic almost makes me want a repeat with her. Almost.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
I recently got digits from an Ave chick who is NEVER out, and has only a scant number of reports. So hopefully the digits will work near the weekend, and I'll have some new juice too. This board ain't dead, it just smells funny for now.
-
08-07-13 08:08 #6813Senior Member

Posts: 89Name that SW
okay The second one is Strawberry, who is the first? Nice Ass!
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-13 07:57 #6812Senior Member

Posts: 77Thanks for adding some excitment
Too bad you had some bum adventures. Things must be dead or people are being lazy and not posting. Can't say much for the forum when the last few posts were about a girls that no one likes.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
Thanks for keeping it going.
DL
-
08-06-13 17:00 #6811Senior Member

Posts: 91RE: Bonnie
Yup the bonnie of today is exactly what Detlurker posted. She's been walking around the back of the Vic with a TEAM of thugs. It looks like, as usual, there are about 3-4 girls working out of one or two of the Vic rooms maybe for BP purposes and using the back of the vic for quick pickups. I almost mistaked the current version of Bonnie for Candy / Dior except Bonnie has a cuter face. When I saw her out though, she looked like nothing but trouble and the crew she was with, was VERY deep.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Tele is still the most active of the strolls right now but just nothing worth going after. While some of the girls are better on this stroll than others, I would steer clear of hanging by the Vic (Note I am not addressing Johnkiss just everyone in general).
I did see Fatima walking around the R a few days ago and it looked like she got her hair highlighted or it was just done really well. Damn shame she reminds me of an ex I had who had just that crazy awesome hair; almost identical with the same spinner body. Fatima was looking really good on the R when I saw her. I do see what appears to be one of the 'blondes' many refer to at 8 and R but just don't sample as I can smell an attitude. The one I saw was rather attractive. Tall 5'8ish, tan and thin but not Fatima thin. Another interesting note on the R was at the gas station at State Fair. I saw an SW driving a john around in a car and my guess would be his. It was pretty blatantly obvious too. She was 22ish gave me the instinctual stare at the gas station and he looked like a deer in headlights; just out of place. Not really sure, if my spidey senses were correct, would motivate that play. Unless it was an SW car which would indeed put an interesting spin on being pulled over? Or maybe it wouldn't. Either way, I'm the captain of my own ship. Always. I decide when the door unlocks and I decide the location.
-
08-04-13 15:50 #6810Senior Member

Posts: 77PImped just the same
Maybe it was dark it looked like a dude. I figure when I asked she would have said something like: "I am independent." instead she said no, its a friend. Another thing, she advertises elsewhere for $ for HH and $.5 for HR. I knew some girls play the online / SW line but man she is differently not escort material. Here's her picture.
Originally Posted by Bu Hound
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-13 03:22 #6809Senior Member

Posts: 61Probably Not A Pimp
Bonnie has a big black lesbian lover that looks like a dude (thuggish) looking. She proudly showed me pictures of him I mean her. Maybe this is who you are referring to. Hey, maybe she's doing the pimpin. LOL
Originally Posted by DetLurker
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-13 23:53 #6808Senior Member

Posts: 77Bonnie B & G on Tel
Hit the tel scene again, wanted a BJ and found what I was looking for with Bonnie. Someone did a report on her a few back and I concur. Got a BBBJ for .35. More like a HJ with a BJ assist, she tried to dodge but got hit anyway. Again a little toothy had to slow her down. She appears to have a pimp which she claim is not. So, I have digits if you want them. She is not bad in a pinch but there are a lot better out there.
Next,
DL
-
08-03-13 17:03 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 192Perfect for car dates
Found this, a Japanese condom company makes these screens called "Urban Camouflage" so your car looks like it's empty even when it isn't. They only make it for a few models (like the honda civic) , but the technology is promising.
http://www.okamoto-condoms.com.sg/pr...=10&size=large
-
08-03-13 13:29 #6806Senior Member

Posts: 77Traffic Jam on Telo
Hit Tele late night oh man it was crowded. Mongers everywhere, WTF. In some places it is not easy to navigate cause cars are parked on both sides and there a f'ing line to get through! I am surprised the locals tolerate it. There was no possible way to scoop in private and did not see much of anything. Did see a dark haired WSW on 6 and tel. Could not tell, she looked kinda old and rough. Was trying to get a better look but the lack of light makes it hard. Did not see any le. Would not have mattered, way too crowded. Should we post a schedule?
Stay alert,
DL
-
08-03-13 05:12 #6805Senior Member

Posts: 742Bonnie and Misty Double Header
I was out a couple of nights ago and I saw what you guys have been talking about! It was like a ghost town everywhere. On my first cruise I hit the Triangle and saw a couple of SW's and ended up scooping one that turned out to be Bonnie (of Big G lore) in the Triangle now. She was looking good in her Daisey Dukes (if people still use that term) though LOL She was talking at 60 miles a minute and sort of remembered me from when I scooped her from the G and once I remembered her I started having second thoughts but reluctantly settled if she was willing to go to my spot away from the hustle and bustle. She wanted Grant for BBBJ but settled for Jackson with a Hamilton tip if she did a decent job this time. She initially started fast but I slowed her down to a so so slightly toothy (mostly hand) BJ to CIM and dropped her off by the motel when I was done! I was still unfulfilled and cruised a while longer while most of the usual major spots were dry. The Are was especially a ghost town! No traffic no SW's no people at all! I stopped at he GS at 8 for smokes and noticed uncle HP just across the border on a side street and as I entered the station Very Skinny blonde Jenna was coming out! As I was leaving she was outside and really pushed for some of my time but I just couldn't bring myself to do it in such an open spot so I declined but did throw her a couple of bucks as a down payment on future activity! On the way back down I spotted Misty (been reported on by myself and others here) we went to our spot for great DTBBBJ and upgraded to some tight CFS Mish for 2 Jackson's What a peach!
-
08-03-13 03:37 #6804Senior Member

Posts: 261Was out too
You might as well call it quits when Club Fantasy is jumping on Fort. There were girls out but they were all sitting around due to the BPs and party goers. Saw a few at the hot spot on Campbell, but didn't care to look.
Originally Posted by MyFavoriteCars
[View Original Post]
Saw two very slim BSWs spinners on the Ave. The cute one got scooped up, so I spoke to the other one, she was wearing fishnets and a thong. She showed me the ass, which was nice and tight. Everything looked alright butterface, which is why I forgot her name. Saw Lexi too, but let her pass for now.
Shitty night in SWD.
-
08-03-13 01:02 #6803Regular Member

Posts: 12Ave & Fort Report
Hit the Ave tonight around 11 pm Didn't see a single SW. Saw 3 border patrol agents on Fort around 11:30, searching through a car they had pulled over. Saw 1 WSW on Fort, wasn't interested, headed home.
-
08-03-13 00:52 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 446Operation Cross Country
things may be slow for a while on the mean streets of detroit. a lot of the activity over the past couple of weeks was probably linked to the big buzz word these days. "sex trafficking". detroit was one of the largest bust sites in the us with 18 pimps arrested and 10 **** girls found. check out the story from the free press.
http://www.freep.com/article/2013072...roit-pimp-ring
-
08-02-13 21:33 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 273Pick up a newspaper
Its an election year, its the only time actual crimes get solved and most of the girls are at summer camp (jail). Wait till after November and most of everyone's favorites will be out.
Originally Posted by Bang N Bounce
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




