Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 19138
-
08-03-13 23:53 #6808Senior Member

Posts: 77Bonnie B & G on Tel
Hit the tel scene again, wanted a BJ and found what I was looking for with Bonnie. Someone did a report on her a few back and I concur. Got a BBBJ for .35. More like a HJ with a BJ assist, she tried to dodge but got hit anyway. Again a little toothy had to slow her down. She appears to have a pimp which she claim is not. So, I have digits if you want them. She is not bad in a pinch but there are a lot better out there.
Next,
DL
-
08-03-13 17:03 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 192Perfect for car dates
Found this, a Japanese condom company makes these screens called "Urban Camouflage" so your car looks like it's empty even when it isn't. They only make it for a few models (like the honda civic) , but the technology is promising.
http://www.okamoto-condoms.com.sg/pr...=10&size=large
-
08-03-13 13:29 #6806Senior Member

Posts: 77Traffic Jam on Telo
Hit Tele late night oh man it was crowded. Mongers everywhere, WTF. In some places it is not easy to navigate cause cars are parked on both sides and there a f'ing line to get through! I am surprised the locals tolerate it. There was no possible way to scoop in private and did not see much of anything. Did see a dark haired WSW on 6 and tel. Could not tell, she looked kinda old and rough. Was trying to get a better look but the lack of light makes it hard. Did not see any le. Would not have mattered, way too crowded. Should we post a schedule?
Stay alert,
DL
-
08-03-13 05:12 #6805Senior Member

Posts: 742Bonnie and Misty Double Header
I was out a couple of nights ago and I saw what you guys have been talking about! It was like a ghost town everywhere. On my first cruise I hit the Triangle and saw a couple of SW's and ended up scooping one that turned out to be Bonnie (of Big G lore) in the Triangle now. She was looking good in her Daisey Dukes (if people still use that term) though LOL She was talking at 60 miles a minute and sort of remembered me from when I scooped her from the G and once I remembered her I started having second thoughts but reluctantly settled if she was willing to go to my spot away from the hustle and bustle. She wanted Grant for BBBJ but settled for Jackson with a Hamilton tip if she did a decent job this time. She initially started fast but I slowed her down to a so so slightly toothy (mostly hand) BJ to CIM and dropped her off by the motel when I was done! I was still unfulfilled and cruised a while longer while most of the usual major spots were dry. The Are was especially a ghost town! No traffic no SW's no people at all! I stopped at he GS at 8 for smokes and noticed uncle HP just across the border on a side street and as I entered the station Very Skinny blonde Jenna was coming out! As I was leaving she was outside and really pushed for some of my time but I just couldn't bring myself to do it in such an open spot so I declined but did throw her a couple of bucks as a down payment on future activity! On the way back down I spotted Misty (been reported on by myself and others here) we went to our spot for great DTBBBJ and upgraded to some tight CFS Mish for 2 Jackson's What a peach!
-
08-03-13 03:37 #6804Senior Member

Posts: 261Was out too
You might as well call it quits when Club Fantasy is jumping on Fort. There were girls out but they were all sitting around due to the BPs and party goers. Saw a few at the hot spot on Campbell, but didn't care to look.
Originally Posted by MyFavoriteCars
[View Original Post]
Saw two very slim BSWs spinners on the Ave. The cute one got scooped up, so I spoke to the other one, she was wearing fishnets and a thong. She showed me the ass, which was nice and tight. Everything looked alright butterface, which is why I forgot her name. Saw Lexi too, but let her pass for now.
Shitty night in SWD.
-
08-03-13 01:02 #6803Regular Member

Posts: 12Ave & Fort Report
Hit the Ave tonight around 11 pm Didn't see a single SW. Saw 3 border patrol agents on Fort around 11:30, searching through a car they had pulled over. Saw 1 WSW on Fort, wasn't interested, headed home.
-
08-03-13 00:52 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 446Operation Cross Country
things may be slow for a while on the mean streets of detroit. a lot of the activity over the past couple of weeks was probably linked to the big buzz word these days. "sex trafficking". detroit was one of the largest bust sites in the us with 18 pimps arrested and 10 **** girls found. check out the story from the free press.
http://www.freep.com/article/2013072...roit-pimp-ring
-
08-02-13 21:33 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 273Pick up a newspaper
Its an election year, its the only time actual crimes get solved and most of the girls are at summer camp (jail). Wait till after November and most of everyone's favorites will be out.
Originally Posted by Bang N Bounce
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-13 21:10 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 324Holly
Lately I have been banging Holly on a regular basis, Holly light brown hair and eyes. 5'0" 105lbs, small b's. Nice little butt. Holly has been making sure I don't have time for no other SW. Most of our dates have been car dates but this morning I had to go to the notel before work, because I was in the mood to really bang her she was looking good. We get to the room, Holly like her usual waste no time right down to business, no stalling you got to love her for that. She started off with blowing my sax like she was in a band. Man she can suck you inside out when she wants too. She deep throated me so deep I could feel her bottom lip on my sack. I was a little disappointed that she couldn't take me deep cg style but she made up for it in the mish position especially on the edge corner of the bed damn I drilled her like a Texan drilling for oil. Man she took every speed hard and slow strokes, to machine gun fire banging like it was the last time I was going to get pussy. Well its not I am picking her up tonight to finish what we started this morning. I feel like the only kid in a free take all the candy you want store. Happy hunting my brothers and be safe.
-
08-02-13 15:46 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 33Leo making an impact on our hobby
I cruised the R today on my lunch hour and did not see 1 SW'er out. As previously reported our wonderful uncle must be in full force, I didn't see any marked or unmarked but didn't stick around very long either. I startedat8 and headed south. I believe I did see a tranny walking out of the gas station, but that is definitely not my cup of tea. I fairly new to the hobby as I have not picked one up yet and my never do so. I like the value noted here in the forum but also like the comfort of selecting my provider at the club. I just might stick with what has worked for me in the past. (I will post my previous experiences in that topic area of the forum)
-
08-02-13 11:31 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 588If this is true one thing I can say is these girls are consistent. I think it is damn near a year to the date she busted on to the JR scene. LOL
Originally Posted by Snow18
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-13 00:50 #6797Regular Member

Posts: 4Chellsea
WSW blonde hair. Went to notel FS started out with BBBJ went to mish k 9.
She gets right down to bussiness 80 for her 45. For room had a good time.
We repeat. Shs has a working phone pick her up at BP gas station on 7 an. Woodward
Get her while you can. She was a way for a while. She loves her candy.
-
08-02-13 00:32 #6796Regular Member

Posts: 4Chellsea
This is my first post, I picked up Chelsea at 7 an Woodwardat at BP she said. She is back. In town nice WSW blonge hair. Took her to. Notel we started out with bbj went mlsh k9 no cover. She is a nice girl. She loves her candy .80 for her 45 for room I will repeat. She has phone.
-
07-31-13 22:29 #6795Senior Member

Posts: 149Triangle Red Head
This sounds more like the one I saw. I looked at the info on the forum about Katie and Alice and it just didn't fit. And the right location. I drove around there this afternoon but didn't see much. I think thats because of the rain. Any further insight would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-13 20:43 #6794Senior Member

Posts: 149I ownder if this was the red head I saw?
Looking at the descriptions of the other red heads mentioned in previous posts Alice or Katie I don't think it was them. The location and description from Finding Gold sounds spot on. I went through today and didn't see much but I attributed it to the rain. Any other insight would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





