Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 824 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 874 924 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 19138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6793

    Molly looked ok

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen Molly in at least a year and a half. I saw her yesterday at around 7:00 and got beat on the pickup (maybe it was you!). She was looking good. When I saw her last she was starting to look road worn but I could tell when I drove by her yesterday that she was looking better. She was always a better than average time when I picked her up.
    Like I said in the report she is skinny, nice ass. Too bad drugs take the tits first. Her smile is too cute and she is not all tatted up. I won't be hitting tri much. It seems to hot and with all the shit going on I think I'll retreat to the clubs. Got a few OTCs I can call on. I feel I've been pretty lucky as a noob, so let the storm pass by.

    Be safe,

    DL

  2. #6792

    Coney Island on 7

    I picked up this WSW at the Coney on john are an seven the other day blonde an glasses She said she was visiting her uncle for a while HER skills improved a lot séances she's been away Fun girl get her while you can.

  3. #6791

    Triangle

    Was out in the triangle at 7 in the evening yesterday. Saw a lot of ladies out. Saw Candy (she is not looking good) , Molly (reported below) and at least 4 other younger WSW I was not familiar with but who I know are legit because of the company they keep. Saw the little petite young red head and would like to have picked her up but she was sitting on the lawn of the house behind the Vic and wouldn't move around. I ended picking up Allie. She is usually on the ave and there are pics of her in post 7617 (but the pics don't do her justice). Ended up in a hotel room for half and half and it was a good time.

    Allow mentioned there were some stings in the triangle earlier that day and 4 girls got picked up. I didn't see any Leo while I was cruising around.

  4. #6790

    Ypsilanti Question

    Somebody, please tell me the general streets to cruise for the Ypsilanti stroll.

    TIA

  5. #6789

    Alice vs Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Nh.

    May have been Alice if her hair was down to her butt? She is probably about 40 looks great at a distance but about a 6 close up! I reported on her before
    Didn't even think about Alice (don't tell her I said that, since I owe her a call the next time I get some $$ saved up!). Yes, I suppose her hair is trending in the red direction at the moment. And she does look great from a distance. Up close, too, if you aren't put off by her lean, clearly older looks. Katie is half her age, and they both have their ups and downs, but both are great fun in the sack. I have been steering clear of Katie for a while now, since that shit went down at the Southfield Vic.

    Easiest way to separate the two at a distance is the color of their skin. Alice is a healthy tan color, while Katie is so white she glows.

  6. #6788
    Quote Originally Posted by DetLurker  [View Original Post]
    Hit tel for a change, picked up a not so bad Molly, Not too road worn. 5'2" Dark hair almost Auburn. Soft skin, good BBBJ with bls. I've noticed the first thing to go on addicted girls is their tits. Which make sense if they don't eat then all the fat is used up. Nice ass. Menu is open on this one. No holes barred. .65 for 2 an extra. 20 for all 3. Molly is easy going only a little skip which was a lot better than others. Would repeat.

    No digits sorry, got pic though.

    Be safe,

    DL
    I've not seen Molly in at least a year and a half. I saw her yesterday at around 7:00 and got beat on the pickup (maybe it was you!). She was looking good. When I saw her last she was starting to look road worn but I could tell when I drove by her yesterday that she was looking better. She was always a better than average time when I picked her up.

  7. #6787

    Stupid

    These dudes out here committing these crimes against the girls are cowards. I can't I am revisiting this topic. Its dumb, the guy rapes her then beats her what the hell? If his objective was just to get the pussy without paying he accomplished that. Now most of the girls are paranoid and scared. I would love to catch this guy, he would end up a unic. He just made it a lot harder for all of us, becareful my friends and stay forever safe.

  8. #6786

    Be careful

    So with the two attacked girls, the federal sting, and word on the street that the heat is coming down. Everyone should use extreme caution when strolling for girls. I've noticed that the are and JC have been pretty thin lately. Guys, please keep the eyes in the back of your head on full alert for anything that doesn't seem right. I really don't like to hear about guys getting popped by some sting. If you do scoop, talk to the girls, and get an idea of what is going on in the area. As long as they aren't tweaking, they'll tend to give you good information.

    Be careful gentlemen.

  9. #6785

    Yes She Is!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    I was out at the boneyard getting parts for the MoeLimo and decided to do some ave recon. I picked up my old buddy Lisa at her normal perch on the service drive. She had some time, so I took her to the MoeMansion so she could make some moemoney. Lisa is 5'7, with long black hair to her nice butt. She still looks great. I washed her up, then got her dirty again, then gave her a final shower. Still one of the best providers out there with a small cooter. She will be in town at least until Sunday. She is working on a phone, but no working number yet. She is looking for her old regulars to stop by, and mentioned a monger with MS first name B I think. She wanted to see you to see if you are doing ok. Kwala and I think it was darknight, this is your chance. Just drive by the s drive and the sunshine state street. She will be watching for mongers. Seniors pm me and I will tell you the house she is at, but its the same house as before.
    I scooped her Sunday morning for the usual oral delights! She wanted a see-note for FS and Grant for BJ as opposed to the usual. I was a little short so I went 2 Jackson's for her DTBBBJ2CIM She commented that I must have been saving that one for a week! LOL. She wasn't her usual chipper friendly self though. She seemed agitated and said she regrets coming back to the Dirty D (her words) and was planning on leaving soon!

  10. #6784

    May have been Alice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Was your redhead very petite and very pale? Not ghoulish nightdweller skin, but just a very fair complexion? If so it could be Katie.
    Nh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tubes  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I had to meet someone yesterday at 4:30 and they chose 7 & Telegraph as about the half way point. I got there early and having read about this area on this forum I had extra time to explore. I drove through once before but got spooked by a LE car. There was girls everywhere. I didn't have time to sample any, but the gas station at 6 & telegraph looked like a great place to stop in the future. I drove s on Woodbine from 7 mile to 6 mile (looped around at Grand River) and there were what appeared to be a few more. But it also seemed like there were all kinds of kids & family out and there was even a guy that looked like he was having a yard sale just s of 7 that looked pretty hard at me. There was what appeared to be a very hot white girl with red hair and shorts on the street just past the Victory inn that looked great from a distance. Any one know about this one? I need to spend more time in this area.
    May have been Alice if her hair was down to her butt? She is probably about 40 looks great at a distance but about a 6 close up! I reported on her before

  11. #6783

    Same Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Oh the black trailblazer is real, and it is WCS. I got pulled over in the triangle with a female coworker. We were stopped at the liquor store, and when we got back in the truck I got rolled. They were giving me the third degree about picking up a known SW. I literally was trying to be nice but had to MF them that the girl I was with was in fact a coworker. They even said thy they were going to impound my vehicle. Luckily my coworker had a business card with her job title.

    My god what a bunch of asses. Seriously, things must be getting bad in Wayne county for them to be pulling this kind of stuff.
    I was taking a co worker home who lived in Brightmoore about 10 years ago! She was Caucasian and Uncle was in in a green Taurus SHO pulled us over in (of all vehicles) my work van! Insisted she was an SW and they were going to impound the vehicle etc etc etc. She was pissed as was I! She called her dad and I called my boss (it was his idea to drop her off because I lived by greenfield at the time) it all got straightened out after about 20 minutes but what a PITA!

  12. #6782

    Balling Molly Scoop on tel

    Hit tel for a change, picked up a not so bad Molly, Not too road worn. 5'2" Dark hair almost Auburn. Soft skin, good BBBJ with bls. I've noticed the first thing to go on addicted girls is their tits. Which make sense if they don't eat then all the fat is used up. Nice ass. Menu is open on this one. No holes barred. .65 for 2 an extra .20 for all 3. Molly is easy going only a little skip which was a lot better than others. Would repeat.

    No digits sorry, got pic though.

    Be safe,

    DL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20130730_202804.jpg‎  

  13. #6781

    "b"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff 206  [View Original Post]
    Don't usually scoop, but had a few drinks in me last night, and went for a cruise. Picked up Fantima on the road just north of her spot (my second with her, and got digits this time). Had a very good car service for .3. A little later picked up a wild drunk girl with huge cans named "B" just north of the RR, only had .2 to give her for a pretty good head, but I could't seal the deal (Fantima drained me). Got her digits, she was WSW, 20's about a 6 had some meat on her, but those cans made up for it, and she was pretty funny. There was quite a few out, no Leo. Young hottie on the corner of SF, but she had a pimp at the gas station. Also thought I seen the world famous Halo at that spot also. All this was between 1-3.
    "B" is good people. She is always a hoot, but a lot smarter than she lets on. Hangs out between 7 and statefair by the overpass. She was way better looking last year, candy is a mofo. Monger on.

  14. #6780

    Looking for dark haired Tammie

    Hi Guys, looking for more info on dark haired Tammie, I was with her once and would like to see her again, if anyone knows where and what time she is out working it would realy help me out.

    Thanks

  15. #6779

    Jenna from John R

    I saw her walking on Sunday just couldn't scoop, I want to try her I saw 2 reports on the Forum, one good the other with concerns about her bf. I tried to hook up with her a few weeks ago with no luck. When I saw her Sunday I asked about her phone, she said out of minutes, I told her that I got calls from an Asian sounding person asking who I was looking for. She said sorry it was her bf drunk fucking around. She looked tired in the face and rough Sunday but those legs and ass looked awesome and I want to partake. So I will wait til her phone is on but if anyone knows more please fill me in.

    Happy Safe Mongering.

    Hugh

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape