Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 8093
-
08-04-13 17:55 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 5563Laura Lyle – Another Sweetheart
I find it hard to believe that a cute little spinner like Laura Lyle can fly under the radar, unnoticed on Kensington Ave. She wasn't trying to hide when I found her near Huntingdon Station. Judging from her excellent BBBJ, she's been in the trade for a while.
Hopefully a friend of hers will come forward and add to or elaborate on this sweetheart of a provider's capabilities.
CookyJar
-
08-03-13 07:11 #5422Regular Member

Posts: 13Love your postings
Dear Sir CookyJar,
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Please, do not for a moment think your contributions are not appreciated! I love your postings. Moreover your pictures are legendary. Guaranteed boner every time! Not everyone is lucky or able or brave to find the beauties and enjoy it. However thanks to you, couch potatoes also can dream! Please keep us informed! I love the way how you sequence the pictures. They are great! Thank you Sir!
-
08-02-13 08:39 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Bunger
You don't get to grab the brass ring every time around. I was very happy with what I got from Linda.
Originally Posted by Jak Hammer
[View Original Post]
One of the problems with not reporting in a timing manner for me is that after meeting so many young ladies, our conversations tend to fade and blend together. Linda and I conversed about Greek (not in Greek). I believe it was available but not at the standard Kensington Ave rate.
I miss the days when I could give a lengthy review. These days I have neither the time nor the inclination. So many of my fellow members to this forum are out there and not sharing; I believe my own contributions are not appreciated.
CookyJar
-
08-01-13 23:41 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 200Bunger
Dam! Looks like she begs for it in the butt! Not one of your better ladies. But nice try.
-
08-01-13 22:31 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 5563Linda – Another Nice Provider
Linda is actually a pretty little lady. But for some reason she screwed up her face in most of her pictures. When I'm checking though the view finder I cannot see the small details like a warm smile or clitoris peeking out.
CookyJar
-
08-01-13 22:27 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 5563Linda – Another Nice Provider
Besides for having a very nice body, Linda is a very capable provider. I would love to go into detail and give the essence of the BBBJ Linda provides. But I am backlogged and in an effort to post in a timely manner, I am going to move on and start editing the next set of pictures to be featured.
Suffice it to say, I'the do Linda again in a heartbeat.
CookyJar
-
07-23-13 02:16 #5417Regular Member

Posts: 7Does Cooky have pics or does anyone? I'd like to know if this was the same girl, thanks for help, feel free to message me.
Originally Posted by NvrStlPhilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-13 19:18 #5416Senior Member

Posts: 283Sounds Like Layla
She is nine months pregnant and still offering services. Lives in Bensalem. Was a former dancer / stripper in Bucks County. Give a month after the baby and she will be back.
Originally Posted by Niceni
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-13 22:12 #5415I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Damn CJ. You're on fire. Christmas comes early for the diligent. I'm seeing some great presents.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
You are a great value to your community.
-
07-21-13 18:21 #5414Regular Member

Posts: 7Looking for
Looking for your blonde / brunette spinner with bobby tattoo if I remember correctly, she used to always roll with her bf, both junkies, never saw them or her with any of the other girls, any ideas?
-
07-21-13 11:19 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 5563B4n
My buddy has no need to visit Camden's Broadway, he gets all his heart desires right here in Philadelphia. But, I like the diversity. It's a the short trip, especially on the internet. If you are interested in making the internet trip, click here: To see Tiana A recent NJ find.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I'll be visiting Jersey for at least three reviews.
CookyJar
-
07-19-13 19:52 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 82Oh Ya. Been hangin with a mutual acquaintance who has been nice enough to introduce me to some of his many friends.
Got to stop puttin on a clean shirt for my visits. Maybe wear that old grease stained one I use for working on engines, LOL.
I agree. High quoting girls take me out of the mood. Most of the better dates I have had were with girls that asked for much less.
-
07-19-13 19:03 #5411Senior Member

Posts: 1043Re:Rose
Sorry I am late to the party, but Cookyjar, you have done it again. Rose is a hotttie. Great job as usual and thanks for the wonderful pics. Definitely keep her in the rotation buddy.
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
07-19-13 10:45 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 93Rose
Rose is such a doll. Outstanding.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-13 09:10 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: re: Rose
What up Miami Boy? Keeping it real my brother?
I never go for the first quote. Haggling is another part of the process. If they can't do it my way, it's the highway. There's nothing harsh about that. That's just the way it is.
Originally Posted by Miami Boy
[View Original Post]
My date with Rose wasn't a $20 car date. I have stated this many times; if you want the kind of action I'm talking about – you're not going to get it for $20, in the back of your car.
There are guys out there who expect, an hour's worth of half and half, pussy to mouth action, cum on face, BBBJ with a swallow, spit in mouth, piss on face, ass licking, and etc and etc. And etc. Plus anal for $20 buck. Yes, there are girls out there that will do it for $20. But! If you want the good ones, it's going to cost you more than $20. On the other hand, $100 is a bit much.
When a girl starts off that high, it's a complete turnoff for me. Even if she accept less, she's not going to be satisfied and probably going to try and upsell later.
Miami Boy, I know you are a righteous dude and you know what's up. Rose took one look at your handsome face, rich appearance and thought to herself, "WOW." She likely thought she'd hit the jackpop and raised her price.
She took one look at me and though, "This poor guy's probably spending his lunch money for the week."
ROFLMBAO.
CookyJar









Reply With Quote



