Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5393

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    So what does any of the above have to do with Rose? Nothing! I just needed something to rant about while posting her picture.

    She's a Kensington Avenue flower with a sweet temperament and lots of talent. She is sensual, sexy, has a pair of long legs to die for and very friendly. Most of the poses are her own and the facial expressions come from within.

    It's not mentioned much in this forum, but imagination is a quality I love in a women. It's rare and seldom seen. Most girls can moan a few lackluster phases and get into a couple of the regular positions. The girl with an imagination of her own can take the level of excitement beyond the normal by introducing her own cravings into the game. If you like them with a little more spirit than the average streetwalker, try Rose. No thorns!

    CookyJar
    Cute face, long lovely hair and clean feet too! What more could a man ask? Great job man keep 'them coming.

  2. #5392
    That's a nice looking pussy. Her face is as cute as it gets.

    You my friend have enjoy life to the fullest. Congrats.

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Me neither! I'm not going to give up my hard earned ancient Chinese secrets. I am tired of passing on good information just to get reports on the lack of girls and the presence of police, in return.

    A lot of guys come to this site for information. However, when they do find a girl they selfishly keep the information to themselves in an attempt to protect or save the girl. Then there are others who are afraid to support this forum with information because they don't want to be harassed or outed. Some guys are just lazy or busy, or some other excuse. For whatever reason, the lack of member support in the Philadelphia forum is disheartening.

    BTW: I believe there is a new sheriff (Admin) in town, and this one is not afraid to kick a little ass – if necessary.

    CookyJar

  3. #5391

    A Rose among the Thorns

    Holy smokes CookyJar! This young lady is absolutely stunning! Great find!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    So what does any of the above have to do with Rose? Nothing! I just needed something to rant about while posting her picture.

    She's a Kensington Avenue flower with a sweet temperament and lots of talent. She is sensual, sexy, has a pair of long legs to die for and very friendly. Most of the poses are her own and the facial expressions come from within.

    It's not mentioned much in this forum, but imagination is a quality I love in a women. It's rare and seldom seen. Most girls can moan a few lackluster phases and get into a couple of the regular positions. The girl with an imagination of her own can take the level of excitement beyond the normal by introducing her own cravings into the game. If you like them with a little more spirit than the average streetwalker, try Rose. No thorns!

    CookyJar

  4. #5390

    I admire your work

    Cookie, Great find and super pics. Keep up the good work!

    Dick

  5. #5389

    Re: Lack of SWs and strong Police presence on the K Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby69  [View Original Post]
    . Around 9pm I drove down Kensington Avenue and spotted only one SW. The streetwalker who I did spot was morbidly obese. I also noticed another two more streetwalkers near Kensington Avenue. There seemed to be a police car every few blocks on Kensington Avenue.

    Is it normal for their to be a lack of SWs on Kensington avenue on a Sunday night? Is there normally a strong Police presence on Kensington avenue? Is Kensington Avenue still the place to pick up SWs or has the SW action moved elsewhere?

    The reason I want a streetwalker is because I want to have a BBBJ. Most escorts require condoms for BJs.
    Are you sure you were on Kensington Ave? What section did you drive? Had there been a recent drug bust? Had there been a recent murder or shooting? What was the weather like? Had there been an earlier sting operation? Etc, etc and etc.

    In all the time I've spent on the avenue, I don't think I've ever seen a morbidly Obese streetwalker on Kensington Avenue. I've seen some big girls, but no morbidly obese girls.

    I seldom go out late at night or in the wee hours of the morning. However, on the most recent occasions when I have been out late or in the early morning – I've always seen at least a few girls working the night shift. It's been my experience that the prettier girls prefer the daylight.

    Yes! There is always a strong Police presence. And yes, they do harsh the girls and their dates. The main objective of the police is to hamper the drug trade. That does not mean that they will look the other way if they see a lesser crime being committed. The trick is not being seen.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rose 003.jpg‎   Rose 97.jpg‎   Rose 002.jpg‎   Rose 01.jpg‎   Rose 04.jpg‎  

    Rose 06.jpg‎   Rose 10.jpg‎   Rose 18.jpg‎   Rose 23.jpg‎   Rose 12.jpg‎  


  6. #5388

    Re: Timing. It's all about Timing

    I could not agree with you more, "Timing is Everything." Throw in a little good luck and planning and you've a recipe for success.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySmiles  [View Original Post]
    I've read a lot recently about the number of women making appearances along the "K". Yesterday at 7:50 AM I drove along "K" from Front to Hunting Park and observed eleven for sure and a couple more probables. This morning I took the same drive at 8:20 AM spotted four for sure with another one possible. The early bird obviously gets the worm. Of course at the earlier time the un-medicated and rushed worm is most likely.
    Observation and planning is almost as important as luck and timing.

    A few years ago, by accident, I happened out right after a light rain shower. When the sun came out, so did the girls. Then, on another occasion, as luck would have it; I was out during a slight warm-up following a cold spell and there were girls everywhere. Why wouldn't the girls take advantage of breaks in the weather?

    The girls are looking at things from a different prospective than you and I. They want to be picked-up. They're no hiding. But why should they be out if we're not out.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rose 001.jpg‎   Rose 98.jpg‎   Rose 08.jpg‎   Rose 004.jpg‎   Rose 05.jpg‎  

    Rose 15.jpg‎   Rose 14.jpg‎   Rose 36.jpg‎   Rose 24.jpg‎   Rose 010.jpg‎  


  7. #5387

    Re: I must concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Nomad  [View Original Post]
    I must agree with Mr. Cooky Jar, everyone has their own favorite time of the day, week, month, or even the year, to steal the line from friends. And after 15 years of trial and error and research, I am not about to give away all of my ancient Chinese secrets.
    Me neither! I'm not going to give up my hard earned ancient Chinese secrets. I am tired of passing on good information just to get reports on the lack of girls and the presence of police, in return.

    A lot of guys come to this site for information. However, when they do find a girl they selfishly keep the information to themselves in an attempt to protect or save the girl. Then there are others who are afraid to support this forum with information because they don't want to be harassed or outed. Some guys are just lazy or busy, or some other excuse. For whatever reason, the lack of member support in the Philadelphia forum is disheartening.

    BTW: I believe there is a new sheriff (Admin) in town, and this one is not afraid to kick a little ass – if necessary.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rose 00.jpg‎   Rose 03.jpg‎   Rose 008.jpg‎   Rose 009.jpg‎   Rose 13.jpg‎  

    Rose 25.jpg‎   Rose 26.jpg‎   Rose 35.jpg‎   Rose 09.jpg‎   Rose 21.jpg‎  


  8. #5386

    Rose - By any other name would smell just as sweet.

    So what does any of the above have to do with Rose? Nothing! I just needed something to rant about while posting her picture.

    She's a Kensington Avenue flower with a sweet temperament and lots of talent. She is sensual, sexy, has a pair of long legs to die for and very friendly. Most of the poses are her own and the facial expressions come from within.

    It's not mentioned much in this forum, but imagination is a quality I love in a women. It's rare and seldom seen. Most girls can moan a few lackluster phases and get into a couple of the regular positions. The girl with an imagination of her own can take the level of excitement beyond the normal by introducing her own cravings into the game. If you like them with a little more spirit than the average streetwalker, try Rose. No thorns!

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rose 006.jpg‎   Rose 005.jpg‎   Rose 16.jpg‎   Rose 38.jpg‎   Rose 37.jpg‎  

    Rose 11.jpg‎   Rose 40.jpg‎   Rose 22.jpg‎   Rose 007.jpg‎   Rose 41.jpg‎  


  9. #5385
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySmiles  [View Original Post]
    I've read a lot recently about the number of women making appearances along the "K". Yesterday at 7:50 AM I drove along "K" from Front to Hunting Park and observed eleven for sure and a couple more probables. This morning I took the same drive at 8:20 AM spotted four for sure with another one possible. The early bird obviously gets the worm. Of course at the earlier time the un-medicated and rushed worm is most likely.
    I agree with you on this, I've always cruised the K in the early hours due to my job and there are always more girls out in the morning in my opinion. I have met quite a few of the unmedicated ones and it's always easy to tell she's just trying to hurry up and go score. On the other hand I've had girls that just left the methadone clinic and feel great and take things really nice and slow early in the morning. Not to say all SWs are on some kind of substance but just saying in my experiences it seems like most are. I don't cruise the K after work usually as I have driving duties for the kids so cannot really comment on that. The morning has always been great for variety and never had to go circling around looking cause there are always atleast a few around no matter the weather. Rainfall has always been good these days as LE don't notice you as much and can park up just about anywhere to get serviced without worrying about outsiders.

  10. #5384

    I must concur

    I must agree with Mr. Cooky Jar, everyone has their own favorite time of the day, week, month, or even the year, to steal the line from friends. And after 15 years of trial and error and research, I am not about to give away all of my ancient Chinese secrets. Their are defiantly better times to hunt than others, just as you need to keep a keen eye out. But again it all comes down to time. When I use to work around Front and Erie, I would drive from Erie Torresdale all the way down to Girard Avenue, under the EL, at 2x a day. Sometimes I would go back and for, by putting in that time, I found many gems, girls down on their luck, passing through town, just trying it and 2 weeks later realizing its not for them. Not everyone on here remembers, but before Backpage was Craig's List, before Craig list you had some agency's but a lot of girls worked the avenue, girls from all over the country would come here to work the K, a lot of action and back then LE barely cared. Anyway if you just go there, find the first or 2nd girl, get of, and go home, you won't find that little treasure, that sweet little blonde, cold and shivering at the Dunkin Donuts because she got thrown out of her house, the girl running out from the strip club after getting smacked around by her boyfriend, the one who missed the last bus and is so desperate for a ride out of town, the girl on a weekend bender looking to keep the party going, the one just out of rehab so in dire need of to quench her thirst. I wish I would have kept a pictorial memoir, as I don't remember their names, or even faces now. From all the 1 or 2 time little treasures.

  11. #5383

    Re: Timing. It's all about Timing

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySmiles  [View Original Post]
    I've read a lot recently about the number of women making appearances along the "K". Yesterday at 7:50 AM I drove along "K" from Front to Hunting Park and observed eleven for sure and a couple more probables. This morning I took the same drive at 8:20 AM spotted four for sure with another one possible. The early bird obviously gets the worm. Of course at the earlier time the un-medicated and rushed worm is most likely.
    There is a definite ebb and flow. Evolution has produced an absolute pattern, which is observable by those who take the time to do a little research.

    There are a number of variables which affect the native inhabitants of the Kensington Avenue stroll. But, I am not going to divulge any hard earn secrets to those too lazy to execute at least a few of the necessary experiments on their own. Shared information on this site is at a bare minimum. Other than the oblivious reports, like; lots of LE or no girls, nothing of real importance is passed around on the Philadelphia Forum.

    There are certain factors, like the weather and temperature of the water, river height, the speed and flow of the current, location and many more natural elements that govern a fisherman's success. If you want to be a successful hobbyist, study the game. Study the game if you want to find where the big fish hang out.

    CookyJar

  12. #5382

    Timing. It's all about Timing

    I've read a lot recently about the number of women making appearances along the "K". Yesterday at 7:50 AM I drove along "K" from Front to Hunting Park and observed eleven for sure and a couple more probables. This morning I took the same drive at 8:20 AM spotted four for sure with another one possible. The early bird obviously gets the worm. Of course at the earlier time the un-medicated and rushed worm is most likely.

  13. #5381
    To each his own, when it comes to looks and appearance, that I understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    Moyua and Maylea will make you forget any color as there simply beautiful.
    Unfortunately it doesn't work that way for everybody.

    For me ethnicity and race are at the lowest, flat out bottom of the list when it comes to picking up a girl. Cleanliness, personality, body shape, toe size, distance between her and ears, her favorite flavor ice cream, best friend's first name, I can think of a million things more important than some distant connection to some nationalistic concept.

    However; I can appreciate the need to sample something a little different.

    CookyJar

  14. #5380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I've had more success finding Hispanic Girls on Kensington Ave. My most recent (very recent) find was on Broadway, in Camden.

    Once again, I have to beg to differ.

    Very often they are right in front of your face. But! If you are color struck you'd never know. Driving down the street, looking from the comforts of your automobile, they don't look Hispanic / Latino.

    I just met one of the prettiest girls, with a magnificent body and never know she was Hispanic / Latino until she told me. You'd be surprised by what you'd find, if you'd only open your eyes.

    I've posted just a few of the Hispanic / Latino girls that I've seen in 2013. There are more but don't bother looking in any of the,"Photo Indexes," Hispanic, Latino and Women of Color were never added for some reason.

    I'm not meaning to offend anyone, it's JMHO.

    CookyJar.

    PS: I'd avoid Maria, YMMV.
    Moyua and Maylea will make you forget any color as there simply beautiful.

  15. #5379

    Re: Hispanic Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ...I just met one of the prettiest girls, with a magnificent body and never know she was Hispanic / Latino until she told me. You'd be surprised by what you'd find, if you'd only open your eyes...

    CookyJar.

    PS: I'd avoid Maria, YMMV.
    Be for real! If all that you wanted was a wild time with an relatively cute Hispanic girl, Charley, Maylea or Maria would have suited your needs and they've all been recently sighted and reviewed.

    Either what you're looking for is a Jennifer Lynn Muniz (Jennifer Lopez) type, or you're just looking for someone to do the work of locating girls for you. Jennifer Lopez is 43 years old. She has given birth to twins. Do you know what giving born to twins does to the female body? Unless you like rubbing up against a lot of plastic and make-up, you'd probably be better off with Charley or Maylea and dreaming about Jennifer.

    Reality is a B. I. T. C. H.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape