Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 826 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 876 926 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 19137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6762

    Brook in the triangle

    Talk about being in a good stretch. I had the most fantastic fantasy today. She was brown haired with blond streaks around her face. Looked to be about 5'7" and 135. Had a nice shape to her with wide hips and small see cups. WSW with a long black dress on. Fantasy girls name was Brook. Scooped at party store on 6 and negotiated 40 for BJ with GFE and massage for both of us. Hit the notel and suprise, it was clean and smelled nice inside. After getting more comfortable she begins to softly stoke and kiss my whole body, paying real attention to sensitive areas as she found them. Then started with BBBJ very slow and payed attention to and freaked out my whole hookup. Then she stopped and allowed me to explore every part of her and give promised massage. She really liked this as it took a little while before she was ready to start back up with her part. She did good but soft massage with hands then started to drag her breast all over me. When I could thnk, my thought was "that's how you work a good tip". Then happy time started. She began with BBBJ in a frenzy. But wait, she stopped, then started, then stopped and started. It was the old get close then slow it down routine. Holy crap! She meant business today boys. Well finally had CIM and just stayed there, happy as a clam with this nice girl cuddling and stroking each other for 10 minutes or so before taking care of business and dropping back off. As I said, I'm in a good stretch. Never had better from SW. No phone to share, can be found on 6 mile durring the day.

    Safe hunting boys.

  2. #6761
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure it didn't go over well.
    I have tried the JD signature ending with Halo and no way.

  3. #6760

    Hard to believe

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmaddo95  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing gina for a while now. Long dark hair, A cups, nice giner. She is staying in a nice house right now but it won't last long. Good BBBJCIM, FS and greek isles that she seems to really enjoy. The more times you dream of her the more she takes care of you. I used to dream of fatima a lot but she's sinking fast. Still top notch dt but on decline. Mistakenly scooped halo last week didn't recognize her and she gave me another name went to notel on 8. She said no head which clued me in right away hit it hard in ds. Mish, rcg. Took my time and cof which she didn't like. All told I gave. 5 nice giner and nice view from ds and rcg. Won't scoop again. The are seems hot with leos. Thanks for the pm wonka. I've been gone away for business for a few months. Looking forward to hitting the strolls. Be safe.
    SO COF on Halo thats hard to believe. Knowing Halo she would of ripped your Nuts off.

  4. #6759
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    MoeMonger and Giovani. I known Lisa for many years and even had her to my house and never a problem and always treated me right, and if the guy, Darg8 is her bf, he should be able to answer some personal questions I PM him for, we will see. By the way, PM her location to those you trust and not to open post it, As JW keeps his GEMs safe, as to keep her safe and us for LEO and and guys that have no respect for a SW and not willing to donate to help her out to keep clean with food and such.
    Its not Lisa.

  5. #6758
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 3

    Hey

    Can anyone tell me how to posts pictures please.

    If you're trying to do it with an apple mobile device you can't. Otherwise click on the "manage attachments" button at the bottom of the dialog box when you are composing your post.

    A2

  6. #6757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    Tough crowd in D-town

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeHotDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey, so new to the city and have some time for some fun. Any suggestions?
    RTFF, get a map, gas up, hit ATM and drive, drive, drive. There are at least 4 venues with loads of gals for fun, fun, fun. But beware UC and LE often prowl the streets and are not friendly. Of course there are BP, escorts, and MP for you orgasmic pleasure too. Enjoy D-town and do report your experiences.

  7. #6756
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeHotDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey, so new to the city and have some time for some fun. Any suggestions?
    Take in a tiger game.

  8. #6755
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeHotDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey, so new to the city and have some time for some fun. Any suggestions?
    Fun? Go to Royal Oak, see a movie, have a beer and a nice dinner.

    Afterward, go home and read up.

  9. #6754

    Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagr8  [View Original Post]
    Too the two senior members I've messaged about my girl. She's back. She told me everything and I'm really to the point of if you can't beat her join her especially since it's to support the candy habit. I figure as long as she's not being dangerous and it's to support her habit I might as well. Love makes us dumb cause I had a choice and I decided to stick it out with her. So to the 2 senior members who's posts about her brought everything out in the open pm me for her phone number. I'm only offering it 2 those 2 because they did dates with her, was respectful (or as respectful as you can expect) and didn't give her anything that would send me in for antibiotics. You both gave her 10's so I'd rather try to keep the #of diff guys she has to date as low as possible till I can get her help. If you think I'm doing this for my own monetary benefit I kinda am. Not as a pimp but as a bf who has pawned most of his shit to try to keep up with her habit and keep her off the block. If your not sure if your one of the 2 or you have proof that you did see her pm me and I'll give you her # also. I'll give some info about me to prove that I'm not a pimp or dope boy but a bf who can't afford his girls habit.
    I have to way in on this, you say you are just trying to recoup your financial losses no offense you just crossed over into the land of being a pimp my friend give it some thought. No man serves his woman up to get money for doing sexual favors from another guy for money reaping said money.

  10. #6753

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeHotDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey, so new to the city and have some time for some fun. Any suggestions?
    Invest in some bulletproof.

  11. #6752

    A little Edge for you guys.

    I want to say thanks for all you guys posts. I started reading from 1yr+ post till now pick up a lot of great info.

    And if I can offer anything to the new monger. Wonder fort it was the easy and you get a real feel of things preaty quick Sir mongers. There is a free dpd scanner online and for smart phones if you have the time. I have pick up alot of info and has already saved my ass a few times. Here's a link http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13671/web Besafe and thanks!

  12. #6751

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind providing which law enforcement you work with and your badge number as well.

    Yawn.

    So tired of this crap.
    MoeMonger and Giovani. I known Lisa for many years and even had her to my house and never a problem and always treated me right, and if the guy, Darg8 is her bf, he should be able to answer some personal questions I PM him for, we will see. By the way, PM her location to those you trust and not to open post it, As JW keeps his GEMs safe, as to keep her safe and us for LEO and and guys that have no respect for a SW and not willing to donate to help her out to keep clean with food and such.

  13. #6750

    That's what I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind providing which law enforcement you work with and your badge number as well.

    Yawn.

    So tired of this crap.
    Whoever this guy is he sounds pretty miserable, and no cop, in this town at least, could possibly do his job that well.

    Anyway, he's not asking for info, so call his bluff! He's got Lisa's info? Then ask him to help you find her. I already (sort of) did. No response just yet. Maybe he had to pawn some more shit today.

    Dagr8, if you really are genuine, work through someone trusted here, not on your own.

  14. #6749

    New! Help!

    Hey, so new to the city and have some time for some fun. Any suggestions?

  15. #6748
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagr8  [View Original Post]
    Too the two senior members I've messaged about my girl. She's back. She told me everything and I'm really to the point of if you can't beat her join her especially since it's to support the candy habit. I figure as long as she's not being dangerous and it's to support her habit I might as well. Love makes us dumb cause I had a choice and I decided to stick it out with her. So to the 2 senior members who's posts about her brought everything out in the open pm me for her phone number. I'm only offering it 2 those 2 because they did dates with her, was respectful (or as respectful as you can expect) and didn't give her anything that would send me in for antibiotics. You both gave her 10's so I'd rather try to keep the #of diff guys she has to date as low as possible till I can get her help. If you think I'm doing this for my own monetary benefit I kinda am. Not as a pimp but as a bf who has pawned most of his shit to try to keep up with her habit and keep her off the block. If your not sure if your one of the 2 or you have proof that you did see her pm me and I'll give you her # also. I'll give some info about me to prove that I'm not a pimp or dope boy but a bf who can't afford his girls habit.
    Would you mind providing which law enforcement you work with and your badge number as well.

    Yawn.

    So tired of this crap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape