Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 827 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 877 927 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 19137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6747

    She's not black

    She's not black. She may be mixed but looks Latina.

    Quote Originally Posted by DetLurker  [View Original Post]
    Late night food run on the ave, saw the BSW caught her attention and she jumped in. She offered a BJ for. 25 which I should have taken but, she looked cute and curvy in the right spots. So I throw out the notel and we settle on. 70 with pics. I read up on her afterwards and see that she has issues, yeah I know just freaking amazing that a SW has issues. She is really self couscous about her belly and pussy. Never did see her belly, other reports say it's droopy. That happens when you pop out some kids. She is cute, but man, she was like pushing me away one moment then pulling me in the next. She says she would rather e pounded from behind. Which never happened cause she was having "issues". So, I would not repeat except maybe a B & G. If you are the adventurous type and want to hit it. A couple things, she is not very tight and hit it from behind/

    She also took her sweet fucking time getting out when dropping her off. I almost put a foot to her ass. So be aware when dropping her off. Suggestions for the noobs. RTFF get names and descriptions in your head. My mistake was not keeping up because someone did a report on her just recently. So here are some pics for you to know who she is and handle to handle it so you both are happy. My loss is your gain, learn from it.

    Be safe,

    DL.

    Attachment 264590

    Attachment 264591

  2. #6746

    Lexi

    [QUOTE=DetLurker; 1829082]Late night food run on the ave, saw the BSW caught her attention and she jumped in. She offered a BJ for. 25 which I should have taken but, she looked cute and curvy in the right spots. So I throw out the notel and we settle on. 70 with pics. I read up on her afterwards and see that she has issues, yeah I know just freaking amazing that a SW has issues. She is really self couscous about her belly and pussy. Never did see her belly, other reports say it's droopy. That happens when you pop out some kids. She is cute, but man, she was like pushing me away one moment then pulling me in the next. She says she would rather e pounded from behind. Which never happened cause she was having "issues". So, I would not repeat except maybe a B & G. If you are the adventurous type and want to hit it. A couple things, she is not very tight and hit it from behind/She also took her sweet fucking time getting out when dropping her off. I almost put a foot to her ass. So be aware when dropping her off. Suggestions for the noobs. RTFF get names and descriptions in your head. My mistake was not keeping up because someone did a report on her just recently. So here are some pics for you to know who she is and handle to handle it so you both are happy. My loss is your gain, learn from it.
    Be safe,
    DL................





    I know her as Lexi, those tits are a dead give away. I saw her 2 or 3 times and did reports on her, I think she is bipolar or something, nice enough, but its like dealing with 2 different girls. Was ok in a car date, but like a lot of SW's, not so great in a notel.

  3. #6745

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Who is the skinny, short haired, WSW on the R that looks like a zombie? Her hair is light brown, dikey short. She's kinda dirty / bruised up looking, and had the tweaker walk combined with an aggressive 1000yd stare. I saw her yesterday in the coney drive through. She was in a mongers vehicle yelling and jumping around so much his ride was shaking.
    Sounds like Amy. She use to stroll on 6 btween JosCamp and Davison. She looks nothing like she did a couple years ago when I was posting about her. She says she was kidnapped and the perp really did a number on her. But she actually look 20 years older. I thought we could do something for old times sake, but once she got out the shower, I just couldn't. We chilled at the notel for a min, I still paid her and that was that. She called some loud punk ass clown on the phone, and I dropped her off. Never to scoop again.

    She sez the perp is in prison, so that's a good thing.

  4. #6744

    That's Lexi!

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    She's actually more of an LSW, has some of the best skills on the Ave, but is a fly-by-niter who never keeps a phone longer than 3 days.

    She's very very kinky in the bed too. Her orgasms are 100% real, but the dirty talk, she says, is to "keep things sexy". I've been a part of Lexi's fan club since last year, but of course, I pounded the hell out of her big mountainous ass to get initiated. Glad to know you're another member.

    There have been some bad reports about her too, so keep in mind that sometimes you won't get exactly what you expect from her. IOW, YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by DetLurker  [View Original Post]
    Late night food run on the ave, saw the BSW caught her attention and she jumped in. She offered a BJ for. 25 which I should have taken but, she looked cute and curvy in the right spots. So I throw out the notel and we settle on. 70 with pics. I read up on her afterwards and see that she has issues, yeah I know just freaking amazing that a SW has issues. She is really self couscous about her belly and pussy. Never did see her belly, other reports say it's droopy. That happens when you pop out some kids. She is cute, but man, she was like pushing me away one moment then pulling me in the next. She says she would rather e pounded from behind. Which never happened cause she was having "issues". So, I would not repeat except maybe a B & G. If you are the adventurous type and want to hit it. A couple things, she is not very tight and hit it from behind/

    She also took her sweet fucking time getting out when dropping her off. I almost put a foot to her ass. So be aware when dropping her off. Suggestions for the noobs. RTFF get names and descriptions in your head. My mistake was not keeping up because someone did a report on her just recently. So here are some pics for you to know who she is and handle to handle it so you both are happy. My loss is your gain, learn from it.

    Be safe,

    DL.

    Attachment 264590

    Attachment 264591
    That there is the one and only Lexi folks, not Ashley.

    DL, did she lie about her name? Wow, that was low. A new low in fact. Great job on the pics. I didn't think she'd do them!

    Anyway, Lexi recently had a baby. Just look at those fat nips. But long before that, she was definitely ashamed of her body, and is a pain to newbies who want to bone her. She will not get naked, so don't expect it. Trust me, she wasn't nice to me at first, but lust kept me coming back for more, and eventually she warmed up to me.

    Lexi has one of my favorite ASSES to pound (her vag was tighter before the pregnancy) , and her BJ skills are freaking awesome. But she's another one of those YMMV chicks, so she takes some getting used to. Yep, I can see that she def doesn't know you.

    I'm sorry you were ill-equipped for this one DL, but she LIED to you, and that's a new low for her. For shame. Anyway, welcome to the streets of Detroit. You're on your way to a greater wisdom for sure.

  5. #6743

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer and Jeniffer (PJ) may be easy to confuse in name, but hopefully never in appearance. So just to help out, here's what I know:

    Jeniffer (PJ) is dangerously, if not "sickly" thin. Her distinguishing feature has always been that battleship tat on her tummy, which of course you'd never see unless you wanted her naked for some reason. About that recent C&D report, I seriously doubt that PJ would dash on the few customers she gets. She never has before, and I doubt she ever will. I've known her since she was on the east side. And while she doesn't have much to offer physically (or cranially) anymore, she is still very cool people. The only bad reports you'll see about her are for when she nods out during the BJ. And not too many of those reports are recent. Personally, I've had my fun with PJ, and don't see a reason to waste time with her any longer. She still waves hello every time I pass, and she knows I'll never stop for her. Cool girl. But, I'll be the first to admit shock if she's the dasher. Also, um. 40 bucks for PJ? EEEEEYEAH!

    Now, 'cute' Jennifer, on the extreme other hand, is NOT cool people with everyone, and is NOT cool at all times. She's difficult to predict, and is an actress. YMMV. When I wrote about Jennifer back in Feb, I was referring to this one. In fact, there are only a handful of mongers here who she's occasionally nice to, and even those guys have tasted her sour grapes on occasion. So, bottom line, my evil cat-kicking rant about being farted on stands, but hey, 'cute' Jennifer is still worth a shot, considering her looks and skills first, and ignoring the rants until after at least one hot sample (See, I can be nice). Just DON'T pay her up front!

    And Please folks, with a capital P, let's not EVER confuse either of the two with Paige!

    Thank you for your time.
    Nice Kwala. I agree Jennifer is cool once she gets to know you, but a newbie she will try them and definitely dash on them. I must confess she did it to me my second time dealing with her, but I have probably dealt with her about 50 times since then I have no complaints. As far as PJ I only use her for SW info whereabouts.

  6. #6742

    Late night drive thru with Ashley on the ave

    Late night food run on the ave, saw the BSW caught her attention and she jumped in. She offered a BJ for. 25 which I should have taken but, she looked cute and curvy in the right spots. So I throw out the notel and we settle on. 70 with pics. I read up on her afterwards and see that she has issues, yeah I know just freaking amazing that a SW has issues. She is really self couscous about her belly and pussy. Never did see her belly, other reports say it's droopy. That happens when you pop out some kids. She is cute, but man, she was like pushing me away one moment then pulling me in the next. She says she would rather e pounded from behind. Which never happened cause she was having "issues". So, I would not repeat except maybe a B & G. If you are the adventurous type and want to hit it. A couple things, she is not very tight and hit it from behind/

    She also took her sweet fucking time getting out when dropping her off. I almost put a foot to her ass. So be aware when dropping her off. Suggestions for the noobs. RTFF get names and descriptions in your head. My mistake was not keeping up because someone did a report on her just recently. So here are some pics for you to know who she is and handle to handle it so you both are happy. My loss is your gain, learn from it.

    Be safe,

    DL

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0074b.jpg
Views:	1171
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	264590

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0076b.jpg
Views:	1004
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	264591

  7. #6741

    Gina

    I've been seeing gina for a while now. Long dark hair, A cups, nice giner. She is staying in a nice house right now but it won't last long. Good BBBJCIM, FS and greek isles that she seems to really enjoy. The more times you dream of her the more she takes care of you. I used to dream of fatima a lot but she's sinking fast. Still top notch dt but on decline. Mistakenly scooped halo last week didn't recognize her and she gave me another name went to notel on 8. She said no head which clued me in right away hit it hard in ds. Mish, rcg. Took my time and cof which she didn't like. All told I gave. 5 nice giner and nice view from ds and rcg. Won't scoop again. The are seems hot with leos. Thanks for the pm wonka. I've been gone away for business for a few months. Looking forward to hitting the strolls. Be safe.

  8. #6740

    She's back at it so her new phone #'s two the two who's posted about her.

    Too the two senior members I've messaged about my girl. She's back. She told me everything and I'm really to the point of if you can't beat her join her especially since it's to support the candy habit. I figure as long as she's not being dangerous and it's to support her habit I might as well. Love makes us dumb cause I had a choice and I decided to stick it out with her. So to the 2 senior members who's posts about her brought everything out in the open pm me for her phone number. I'm only offering it 2 those 2 because they did dates with her, was respectful (or as respectful as you can expect) and didn't give her anything that would send me in for antibiotics. You both gave her 10's so I'd rather try to keep the #of diff guys she has to date as low as possible till I can get her help. If you think I'm doing this for my own monetary benefit I kinda am. Not as a pimp but as a bf who has pawned most of his shit to try to keep up with her habit and keep her off the block. If your not sure if your one of the 2 or you have proof that you did see her pm me and I'll give you her # also. I'll give some info about me to prove that I'm not a pimp or dope boy but a bf who can't afford his girls habit.

  9. #6739

    Ah lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    I was out at the boneyard getting parts for the MoeLimo and decided to do some ave recon. I picked up my old buddy Lisa at her normal perch on the service drive. She had some time, so I took her to the MoeMansion so she could make some moemoney. Lisa is 5'7, with long black hair to her nice butt. She still looks great. I washed her up, then got her dirty again, then gave her a final shower. Still one of the best providers out there with a small cooter. She will be in town at least until Sunday. She is working on a phone, but no working number yet. She is looking for her old regulars to stop by, and mentioned a monger with MS first name B I think. She wanted to see you to see if you are doing ok. Kwala and I think it was darknight, this is your chance. Just drive by the s drive and the sunshine state street. She will be watching for mongers. Seniors pm me and I will tell you the house she is at, but its the same house as before.
    I reviewed her about a year ago. Very nice, hooked hard on the H but glad to see she is still around. I hope she still isn't in the same house where you mentioned as it looks pretty boarded up but it's the same street I knew her from. Glad to hear she is in a better spot and not staying on the Sunshine State too long. She isn't a repeat for me personally but nice to see she is around and hopefully a bit better than where she was a year ago.

  10. #6738

    Great time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji31  [View Original Post]
    Saw Danah again the other night, and she brought Sharon over. Cute blond, basically the same body as Danah, but a little tighter. They work very well together. They are the same age, I think early 30's. They are both pretty enthusiastic, so it was a fun time. Have digits for Danah, and that is how you get ahold of all of them. Steph is with her also. I have not had all 3 at the same time yet. Wonder if I could handle that. LOL I'm sure it would be a good time if they offered it. This is Danah and the blonde is Sharon.
    Based on Fuji31's recommendation, I saw Danah & Stephanie-great time! Both are spinners, enthusiastic, polite. I would repeat.

  11. #6737

    Lisa on the ave new phone

    Lisa on the ave just called with her new number, so seniors pm me. She will only be in town for up to 24 hours so get her while she's hot.

  12. #6736

    Little Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    That is the cash and dash Jennifer.
    little Jen gets a bad rap most of it well deserve, the thing about Jen is you got to set the rules. No money up front, no notel just car dates. If you follow that formula you will get what you want and she gets what she wants.

  13. #6735

    LISA on the AVE in town

    I was out at the boneyard getting parts for the MoeLimo and decided to do some ave recon. I picked up my old buddy Lisa at her normal perch on the service drive. She had some time, so I took her to the MoeMansion so she could make some moemoney. Lisa is 5'7, with long black hair to her nice butt. She still looks great. I washed her up, then got her dirty again, then gave her a final shower. Still one of the best providers out there with a small cooter. She will be in town at least until Sunday. She is working on a phone, but no working number yet. She is looking for her old regulars to stop by, and mentioned a monger with MS first name B I think. She wanted to see you to see if you are doing ok. Kwala and I think it was darknight, this is your chance. Just drive by the s drive and the sunshine state street. She will be watching for mongers. Seniors pm me and I will tell you the house she is at, but its the same house as before.

  14. #6734

    Pj

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Is that the WSW tooth pick always on the Ave. Hell I just wanted to feed her because she looked like she was going to die. That girl really needs to be on the Big Mac Diet.

    Yes that toothpick / skeletor is Jennifer / PJ. Always has a hoodie on. I actually have tried feeding her but she sells / trades the food for H. Its sad but she was always a pain even when she took care of herself. But if you need a girl to nod out on your bone, Pj is the girl.

  15. #6733

    Monger Gods Smiling On Me

    I have always been a creature of habit. I like new pussy but I tend to stay with the one that does everything I like. Thursday morning on my way to work ran into Holly. 5'1".105lbs, sexy WSW. 25 wearing some tight blue denim capris. I had no time for a notel so a quick car date would have to do. Holly OMG started off with a BJ to rival all that I have ever had. She took alot of meat deep to do that with my Mr. Johnson she must have been a sword swallower in a former life. She got me so rock hard I was willing too settle for a BJ cum party, but she settled back in a mish position, that furry muff staring and winking at me I definitely had to take the plunge. The one thing I love about banging Holly in mish position she gives that GFE, she wraps her small legs around your waist so you can get deep in that tight hole. Her hands locked around your shoulders while she is in your ear with that soft voice to cum in her. I have not done it but I would love to cum in Holly without a condom, I doubt that will happen but you never know. Man did she help me fill that condom. Friday morning Katrina called me before I left for work asked me to pick her up from Mich and Braden so I did, she looked cute she had on a sweat shirt and a pair of tight denim shorts. Looking at her I knew I had to go in late for work and I did. Katrina 5'0".100lbs, pretty blue eyes, went to the Crest, the thing I appreciate about Katrina is the GFE, we have conversations that lead to great sex and I mean great explosive sex for both. These two are my favorites. They never smell, they never come with a bad attitude. Definitely worth whatever fee they want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape