Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 831 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 881 931 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6697

    Grizzly

    Neck length hair, monstrous tits, stands on Remington? (block S. Of Hollywood). She actually nice to talk to. I bought her a pop a couple times. But she does look grizzlish.

  2. #6696

    Ghost town

    Hit the R, Plymouth, Triamgle, Chene, Harper, Brightmoor, Fort, and the Ave. Saw nothing worth writing about. Except this cute brunette on the block behind the Vic. She had on a tshirt and blue jeans and she looked good in them. But I passed cause she wouldn't get off the phone. I did see blonde Tammy, Strawberry, and the Grizzly on the R, but I was looking for fresh tail.

    The usual suspects were on Westminster, although I haven't seen Nikki in awhile. Not much LE out, at least not in my view. Can"t wait for the new chief to get these wanna be pimps thug punks off the street. They are starting to really hurt the hobby.
    Last edited by Slick Jr; 07-25-13 at 23:45. Reason: add texts

  3. #6695

    Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    I was heading down to SW Detroit for dinner and decided to do a do a pass down vernor to see if she was out. No luck. I asked another girl (Rachel) if she knew her and she said no but I was the 10th guy today to ask. I had to laugh at that, happy hunting fellas!
    Guess who was number11 LOL

  4. #6694

    Triangle

    Went thru the triangle after work. Such a nice day out and not one SW out. What is going on at the triangle lately. Did they all get scooped up by Leo. It is dead in the morning too. Was planning to cruise thru john are, but too much activity with Leo. Might have to head down to Michigan Ave.

  5. #6693

    The hounds have been released.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, she is to good to be true. I spent hour and a half with her last night. Those freckles put me in a trance. She just turned 19, with her perfect tight body and cute as a button face this girl is a keeper. When arranging our meeting time / location I made it clear I was leaving if anyone was with her, zero issues with that. Off to the notel we went. This girl is so green I feel bad for her and the shit she must deal with being in the ghetto. She didn't even ask for money up front but we did agree to number, .6 for "everything". So I disrobe and she cuddles next to me like its our 4th date and starts kissing neck and whimpering. I figured she was acting but she was super wet. She's still in bra and panties and I help her take them off, wow wow wow. Perfect B's perfect kitty. Perfect ass. After some mutual hand play she starts BBBJ, not a pornstar but much better than average. Her effort was 100% and she asked for direction and approval which was hot. I slipped on cover and she got on top. Then switch to doggy- she was vise grip tight. Some missionary. K9- rcg- fuck every way I could think of. It was best I've had this summer. Finished with a in / on her mouth combo. I gave her a. 2 tip for a job well done. Per usual I got pics and video. I'm going to hold off on sharing until I talk to her about it, round two at 11:00. For some reason people like to tell girls to much info like I saw your pic. I have digits. Will share on very select basis when I discuss with her.
    I was heading down to SW Detroit for dinner and decided to do a do a pass down vernor to see if she was out. No luck. I asked another girl (Rachel) if she knew her and she said no but I was the 10th guy today to ask. I had to laugh at that, happy hunting fellas!

  6. #6692

    Fake Cops

    Saw this on the news today. With all the talk of undercover leo. Kinda funny, the news folks made it sound as if Detroit doesn't use any undercover leo. Which of course isn't the case.

    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/22...ops-in-detroit

  7. #6691

    Kaleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by JS002  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Kaleigh that was mentioned from my post then this does not look like the one I had- my lip ring WSW looked younger then this one and thinner. From the look of the photo, this one is tall and the one I had was shorter. So any more info from anybody it would be great! As I do go to that area often enough to try to find the one I had again!
    I agree with you JS002, the younger and thinner is the one I saw. I was on the way back from the casino heading to work in Jan or Feb and I cruised the ave passing thru and I seen this WSW and did not have the time to scoop, but stop to ask for digits and of course, no phone. That picture is not the same one. DK

  8. #6690

    Yes its kaleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by JS002  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Kaleigh that was mentioned from my post then this does not look like the one I had- my lip ring WSW looked younger then this one and thinner. From the look of the photo, this one is tall and the one I had was shorter. So any more info from anybody it would be great! As I do go to that area often enough to try to find the one I had again!
    That's kaleigh for sure. I know her well and I could hardly tell that was her in the pic, she looks so bad. She has been hanging around with PJ a lot and looks like she is doing the pj nod. Too bad.

  9. #6689

    Jazmin first time poster what a ride

    First time poster been reading this site for years.

    I partake in the SC more then anything but it is summer time and these chicks need some greenbacks so what the hell!

    Anyways my boy Joe Dirt gave me some info on some Notels in the Dearborn m-39 Area. Took his advice and picked up Jazmin a mixed 5foot5 spinner with some nice C-cups. I met her the night before at the gas station on Mich Ave and 94. Got her numbers she is / was as green behind the ears as could be. Win / win She claims she is helping out her family with the bills. She had no track marks I could see. She has the suction part down to a science. And her box was very tight had to look at her drivers lic, to make sure she was 18. She says she is going to try and work at some SC to help the family out. For a. 60 investment it was money well spent. Matter of fact I might go try and pick her up again tonight if she will answer the phone, LOL.

  10. #6688
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I am writing this monger public service announcement to keep some of you guys out of trouble. I have word from a pretty reliable source, actually two sources, that on Wednesday the 24th our uncle Leo will be doing a mass sweep of Detroit streets to clear some of the unwanted activities away. Translation, the police are going to set up a comand center and arrest as many mongers and SW as they can. This source tells me that during a recent house raid they were told by a certain female Leo that this would take place and to not be around when it did. So take it for what it is but don't say you weren't warned.

    With that being said I have been reading a lot of the posts lately about how hot it has been recently and its just not worth the risk to some of you. My response to that is your probably right. However it won't change my activity and here is why. Some of the other seniors can vouch for this as well. Once you find a decent girl or two there is no need to scoop on the stroll anymore. I haven't scooped a girl randomly in over a month. (However next time I see that blonde I will) Anyway if you treat the girls right and get some numbers you no longer need to drive around looking. Hell, some of them will set you up with a friend if they are busy. The key here is treating them right. Its like JW always says, the little bit of extra cash goes a long way. They will remember you for it, and if your nice to them and get them to trust you a little you now have a booty call just one text or phone call away. Nine times out of ten when I head out I just look real quick to see what's new and if any uncles are out. But I always have a plan in case I see anything I don't feel comfortable with. Then I drive to the next out of the hood area I can get to and make a phone call. Then the girl I am calling sees it is me and says hey what's up come get me. Off I go and an hour or so later I am drained. The key to being successful in this hobby is simple. Don't be an cheap asshole, treat girls with respect until they give you a reason not to, get them to trust you, earn the trust of others on this board and the rest will all fall in place. For example tonight I spoke to one of my favorites and she says I am in Eastpointe, come see me. So I did. And it was a good time. She stays with a friend there when things get too heavy. Long story short, because she trusts me, and would probably rather see me then some cheap ass, I get first pick so to speak. No Leo worries and no problems. The house she was at is actually a nice little house that is completely normal, in a normal neighborhood so no attention drawn to what we are doing.

    Sorry to go on a rant here but I think some of you guys are missing the best of this hobby. I can call 1 of 10 girls right now and pick them up with no worries about getting popped by Leo. Meaning not anywhere on a main stroll. How you ask? I just explained how. It takes a little time and some money but the piece of mind is worth it.
    Just seen on the news, a guy got flicked on Warren and 24th, high speed chase and crash. Had a SW in the car. I think he the SW, and the other driver are okay. I stopped hittin that stroll last year, because it was slim pickins. Anything over a 3 was a good day.

  11. #6687

    Liz

    Holy shit, she is to good to be true. I spent hour and a half with her last night. Those freckles put me in a trance. She just turned 19, with her perfect tight body and cute as a button face this girl is a keeper. When arranging our meeting time / location I made it clear I was leaving if anyone was with her, zero issues with that. Off to the notel we went. This girl is so green I feel bad for her and the shit she must deal with being in the ghetto. She didn't even ask for money up front but we did agree to number, .6 for "everything". So I disrobe and she cuddles next to me like its our 4th date and starts kissing neck and whimpering. I figured she was acting but she was super wet. She's still in bra and panties and I help her take them off, wow wow wow. Perfect B's perfect kitty. Perfect ass. After some mutual hand play she starts BBBJ, not a pornstar but much better than average. Her effort was 100% and she asked for direction and approval which was hot. I slipped on cover and she got on top. Then switch to doggy- she was vise grip tight. Some missionary. K9- rcg- fuck every way I could think of. It was best I've had this summer. Finished with a in / on her mouth combo. I gave her a. 2 tip for a job well done. Per usual I got pics and video. I'm going to hold off on sharing until I talk to her about it, round two at 11:00. For some reason people like to tell girls to much info like I saw your pic. I have digits. Will share on very select basis when I discuss with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoGrande  [View Original Post]
    Liz is a TGTBT 18 yo innocent freckeled red head with a great ass on Vernor a few blocks before Woodmere. Gave her action Jackson and exchanged phone numbers. Called me back and I picked her up. But grandpa boyfriend wanted the rest up front. Didn't happen. She and him go cruising Down Vernor with me stalking in my car. Liz ingored me after. Intercepted him down the street for a talk. He's protecting her, yeah. Will let her go if I give him a Jackson. Man is a typical sniveling fraud old enough to be her great grandpa. Man I want someone to report they've gotten her. Wow. Wow. Wow.

  12. #6686

    Yes that's Kaleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by JS002  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Kaleigh that was mentioned from my post then this does not look like the one I had- my lip ring WSW looked younger then this one and thinner. From the look of the photo, this one is tall and the one I had was shorter. So any more info from anybody it would be great! As I do go to that area often enough to try to find the one I had again!
    Keep in mind I went to the place she was staying. So she wasnt on the ave. I have her digits to confirm its her. I'm new here. But certainly not new to the ave. Stay safe my friends.

  13. #6685

    This does not look like the lip ring WSW I had on the ave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uutility313  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Kaleigh on the Ave. Its a lot easier calling since its so hot on the Ave. No pun intended. Anyways do not let her get the Candy first.

    Or she will nod out on you. But she came down. And gave a unbelievable dt BJ. Stay safe my friends. Enjoy the pic. LOL
    If this is the Kaleigh that was mentioned from my post then this does not look like the one I had- my lip ring WSW looked younger then this one and thinner. From the look of the photo, this one is tall and the one I had was shorter. So any more info from anybody it would be great! As I do go to that area often enough to try to find the one I had again!

  14. #6684

    Quiet morning

    I had a little time and decided to cruise the E side this mid to late morning to see if anyone was out. Nothing on the G. Decided to take Chalmers over to Harper. To mu surprise. 2 SW's on Chalmers N of Seymour, one B one W. The WSW looked completely zoned out, and the BSW though blessed with a nice rack, was fugly. I passed. Got over to Harper amidst big construction and spied 2 WSW's walking toward Chalmers. I got the look but by the time I made my way back around the massive block, they were gone. Saw nothing else so I backtracked. Same 2 on Chalmers and as dead as before on G. The only news is that Chalmers is active again.

  15. #6683

    2 kitty's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uutility313  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Kaleigh on the Ave. Its a lot easier calling since its so hot on the Ave. No pun intended. Anyways do not let her get the Candy first.

    Or she will nod out on you. But she came down. And gave a unbelievable dt BJ. Stay safe my friends. Enjoy the pic. LOL
    Must have been a good day! Both kitty's are napping! LOL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape