Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 1350 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 21048
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8313

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSoul  [View Original Post]
    Went on a bit of a SW binge lately. A binge by my standards as I don't partake that often. First I caught up with Strawberry a week or so ago. She still has the same digits and was looking great. Picked her up by the R and she was in a good mood. Indulged her with a stop by the candy house and then she offered her apartment near Fenkell and Linwood as a venue. Against my better judgement we went there. Of course there was a "temporary roommate" she had to call and get out of the apt. He seemed harmless enough. A white guy who supposedly got busted picking Strawberry up and lost his vehicle. Once she hit the candy she became a bit more paranoid about a "boyfriend" she just dumped. Despite all this I had a great time with her hot spinner body and excellent BBBJ skills. 60 for the experience.

    On a side note, she has since moved out of the apt and was at a house just of the R stroll two days ago.

    And a second side note, I was mistaken when I said Kenya was her real name. It is also a street name. She has a very square girl real name.
    I seen her out on Monday, she was so HI she looked like a retart out on the street. I've been working in the area again so I'm seeing the SW daily.

  2. #8312

    Ladon again

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSoul  [View Original Post]
    New one for me. BSW petite spinner type. Maybe 5' and 105. Found her around Fenkell and Linwood. 42 yrs old, in good shape, little B's with nice nips. BBJCIM, FIV naked at a quiet spot off the service drive. Her CIM part left a lot to be desired, but she did apologize and promise to do better. Whatev. Will repeat I think because she was very sweet and pleasant. No obvious user symptoms. Got digits but she has to get a new phone.
    Finally caught up with Ladon for a room date. She now hangs west of Livernois on Fenkell but isn't out much. Found her outside a liquor store. She looks pretty average at best fully clothed, but if you like tiny spinner types she is definitely that. 4'9", maybe 95lbs (I asked about the height) In good shape, nice nips, still didn't see any sign of candy use. We had some shower fun, then BBBJ, CG and mish. I had a great time. If you are a big guy she's prolly not for you, but she found me to be just the right size and came at least once. Very cute without her clothes! .60 and would repeat if I have time to travel out of the hood for a room date.

  3. #8311

    Catching up a little.

    Went on a bit of a SW binge lately. A binge by my standards as I don't partake that often. First I caught up with Strawberry a week or so ago. She still has the same digits and was looking great. Picked her up by the R and she was in a good mood. Indulged her with a stop by the candy house and then she offered her apartment near Fenkell and Linwood as a venue. Against my better judgement we went there. Of course there was a "temporary roommate" she had to call and get out of the apt. He seemed harmless enough. A white guy who supposedly got busted picking Strawberry up and lost his vehicle. Once she hit the candy she became a bit more paranoid about a "boyfriend" she just dumped. Despite all this I had a great time with her hot spinner body and excellent BBBJ skills. 60 for the experience.

    On a side note, she has since moved out of the apt and was at a house just of the R stroll two days ago.

    And a second side note, I was mistaken when I said Kenya was her real name. It is also a street name. She has a very square girl real name.

  4. #8310

    Thinking out loud

    I am going to try and scoop the Unicorn within the next couple weeks. Hopefully she'll let me bust a couple nuts, so it'll be worthwhile. I'm going to keep my ass from Minnesota to 6mile. That BSW was yelling at me again plus this nasty looking BSW with the red wig was trying to get my attention again. I wish LEO would get their nasty asses.

    Been seein some niceness in the trangle. Been seeing dark LEO (Redford I assume) parked in hidden spots too. Pigs ain't slick, I'm Slick. But I'm going to wait, I'm going to read some old triangle posts here and try to remember the rip offs. Be careful out there.

  5. #8309

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you shouldn't give anything up front to begin with. This is your second ripoff report in less than a week. Here's what I suggest: stand your ground and say no. You're the one with the cash, so YOU call the shots. If she doesn't like it, she can f*cking lump it, you can take your business elsewhere, scoop an angel and get laid like you've never dreamed. Try it, and you may be surprised at what happens. What do you think?

    BTW, if it looks TGTBT, you know the rest.
    Besides chicks like her and her grandpa pimp will get theirs karma is a be+tch. Keep searching you will find the right peach.

  6. #8308

    Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoGrande  [View Original Post]
    Liz is a TGTBT 18 yo innocent freckeled red head with a great ass on Vernor a few blocks before Woodmere. Gave her action Jackson and exchanged phone numbers. Called me back and I picked her up. But grandpa boyfriend wanted the rest up front. Didn't happen. She and him go cruising Down Vernor with me stalking in my car. Liz ingored me after. Intercepted him down the street for a talk. He's protecting her, yeah. Will let her go if I give him a Jackson. Man is a typical sniveling fraud old enough to be her great grandpa. Man I want someone to report they've gotten her. Wow. Wow. Wow.
    Maybe you shouldn't give anything up front to begin with. This is your second ripoff report in less than a week. Here's what I suggest: stand your ground and say no. You're the one with the cash, so YOU call the shots. If she doesn't like it, she can f*cking lump it, you can take your business elsewhere, scoop an angel and get laid like you've never dreamed. Try it, and you may be surprised at what happens. What do you think?

    BTW, if it looks TGTBT, you know the rest.

  7. #8307

    Close Encounter with Liz on Vernor

    Liz is a TGTBT 18 yo innocent freckeled red head with a great ass on Vernor a few blocks before Woodmere. Gave her action Jackson and exchanged phone numbers. Called me back and I picked her up. But grandpa boyfriend wanted the rest up front. Didn't happen. She and him go cruising Down Vernor with me stalking in my car. Liz ingored me after. Intercepted him down the street for a talk. He's protecting her, yeah. Will let her go if I give him a Jackson. Man is a typical sniveling fraud old enough to be her great grandpa. Man I want someone to report they've gotten her. Wow. Wow. Wow.

  8. #8306

    Humper has a heart

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Fort St. This morning and found "TT" walking the service drive between waterman and livernois. I'd say she's upper 30's with brown shoulder length hair and decent build. Definately not fat. I just had her suck my dick while I cruised the side streets. I blew my nut in her mouth then dropped her off on Fort and Military. Total Damage. 10.

    About nine this morning I cruised around a little halfway house in Dearborn and spotted sara. Ended up picking her and driving her around so she could take care of some business. Ended up getting a nice bbbjcimws. Total damage for BJ was about. 60 thirty was cash to her the other thirty was from some shit she needed at the store. When I took her back to the house I ended up giving another girl a ride to the store so she could get some smokes. She definately wasn't anything you'd want touching your dick.

    After dropping sara off I cruised up telegraph to five and six mile. Saw quite a few girls. I saw a couple potential girls I'd like to have picked up but the cash I had left had to go in the gas tank. Definetely didn't want to get stranded there. I saw about six girls on woodbine and telegraph.
    Wow, you took her to the store and spent money on her? You're getting soft, Ha Ha. Good report.

  9. #8305

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Fort St. This morning and found "TT" walking the service drive between waterman and livernois. I'd say she's upper 30's with brown shoulder length hair and decent build. Definately not fat. I just had her suck my dick while I cruised the side streets. I blew my nut in her mouth then dropped her off on Fort and Military. Total Damage. 10.

    About nine this morning I cruised around a little halfway house in Dearborn and spotted sara. Ended up picking her and driving her around so she could take care of some business. Ended up getting a nice bbbjcimws. Total damage for BJ was about. 60 thirty was cash to her the other thirty was from some shit she needed at the store. When I took her back to the house I ended up giving another girl a ride to the store so she could get some smokes. She definately wasn't anything you'd want touching your dick.

    After dropping sara off I cruised up telegraph to five and six mile. Saw quite a few girls. I saw a couple potential girls I'd like to have picked up but the cash I had left had to go in the gas tank. Definetely didn't want to get stranded there. I saw about six girls on woodbine and telegraph.
    Dude I am impressed. And thanks for the PM I will check it out.

  10. #8304

    Fort Street and Telegraph

    Cruised Fort St. This morning and found "TT" walking the service drive between waterman and livernois. I'd say she's upper 30's with brown shoulder length hair and decent build. Definately not fat. I just had her suck my dick while I cruised the side streets. I blew my nut in her mouth then dropped her off on Fort and Military. Total Damage. 10.

    About nine this morning I cruised around a little halfway house in Dearborn and spotted sara. Ended up picking her and driving her around so she could take care of some business. Ended up getting a nice bbbjcimws. Total damage for BJ was about. 60 thirty was cash to her the other thirty was from some shit she needed at the store. When I took her back to the house I ended up giving another girl a ride to the store so she could get some smokes. She definately wasn't anything you'd want touching your dick.

    After dropping sara off I cruised up telegraph to five and six mile. Saw quite a few girls. I saw a couple potential girls I'd like to have picked up but the cash I had left had to go in the gas tank. Definetely didn't want to get stranded there. I saw about six girls on woodbine and telegraph.

  11. #8303

    Dana and Steph

    What a duo! I had a great morning session with these two. Dana is really into what she does and has tons of energy while Stephanie is young, hot and mellow. The two combine into this dynamic duo that makes you want to f$ck them all day! $.20 for the duo. Met them via phone convo at their place. Started BBBJ from both and off to the races! Mish and doggie to cowgirl to Mish again. Switching girls and positions the full hour, finished with BBBJCIM with Dana.

    Definitely going to repeat. Couldn't get enough of Dana's energy and Steph's hot little bod.

  12. #8302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    I took a stroll down the R this morning, around 9 or so. I have been like everyone else, backing off the scooping due to so much heat from uncle. I was hoping that the time and day would help with that. On the way down I saw a cute spinner blonde headed toward the gas station at 8. I decided I would loop down to Lentz, then back up again and get gas. On the way back up, an uncle busted the red light at SF, headed east. I got partway back up to 8 and a marked car screamed by going south with lights and siren. So I thought I had a window for scooping I was pumping the gas when the blonde got to the station. With her sundress, sandals, and hair up she looked like summertime. Grabbed her up and had a little fun. Her name is Amber, maybe 5' maybe 100 pounds. Little A cups. Very cute, but in a rush. Hard to judge the BJ skills with the rushing. Did have a nice, tight box though. Negotiated some pics, but she didn't want her face shown. So I ended up with some MWJrp pics. Would probably repeat, with a discussion about rushing beforehand.
    Wow, my kind of giner; fat, long, thick, juicy lips. I'll bet it would taste great! MW

  13. #8301

    Blonde on the are

    On my way through the are today about 6 I noticed a blonde I have seen walking on different occasions, although usually accompanied by her male friend Tall, thin long blond hair with nice bolt ons. Tonight she had on a bikini top and flashed me. About a week ago I spoke briefly at the gas station at S / f and the are with a very nice brunette named Melanie Long hair with a nice natural rack, gave her my number but haven't seen her since. Hope to find her again.

  14. #8300

    Quick AM Scoop on the R

    I took a stroll down the R this morning, around 9 or so. I have been like everyone else, backing off the scooping due to so much heat from uncle. I was hoping that the time and day would help with that. On the way down I saw a cute spinner blonde headed toward the gas station at 8. I decided I would loop down to Lentz, then back up again and get gas. On the way back up, an uncle busted the red light at SF, headed east. I got partway back up to 8 and a marked car screamed by going south with lights and siren. So I thought I had a window for scooping I was pumping the gas when the blonde got to the station. With her sundress, sandals, and hair up she looked like summertime. Grabbed her up and had a little fun. Her name is Amber, maybe 5' maybe 100 pounds. Little A cups. Very cute, but in a rush. Hard to judge the BJ skills with the rushing. Did have a nice, tight box though. Negotiated some pics, but she didn't want her face shown. So I ended up with some MWJrp pics. Would probably repeat, with a discussion about rushing beforehand.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 012e1.jpg‎   933f.jpg‎  

  15. #8299

    Stacey

    Scooped her a few times! The first couple of times was not too good but the last couple of times she made up for it! I thought she was older than you stated but the street life does add years. She is a decent find and will always do in a pinch! Last time I scooped she was pushing me to try FS but it was day time and I didn't have the funds for a notel! http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1601358

    She had a phone then but it only lasted a about a week. I may have to look her up for some CFS time soon! http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4500-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1797479&viewfull=1#post1797479 Thanks for the report Poppa

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape