Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 3328
-
08-01-13 19:57 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 543MoCo . . .
declares war-----> Click-it
X
-
07-31-13 16:34 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 2686Thanks for posting the report
But in the future, a few quick searches beforehand will save you time, money, and heartache.
Originally Posted by Azndevilus
[View Original Post]
Image search of her picture brings up 45, 000 hits, which I believe is a new record.
http://www.sex.com/picture/2355000-c...g-a-self-shot/
Take a look at this page. At least half of these pix have been used on Backpage.
http://blog.asiantown.net/-/12445/as...are-you-so-hot
-
07-30-13 23:15 #2126Regular Member

Posts: 1Avoid the following it's a scam
Avoid the following, it's a scam.
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...-35-22/9531184
-
07-29-13 22:26 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 2686Actually, it does a case make
John, you're playing defense lawyer, arguing that they can't "prove" anything, but proof has nothing to do with being searched, questioned, harassed, charged with a crime, and thrown to the media as punishment for non-cooperation.
Originally Posted by John2526
[View Original Post]
The entire thread of text messages, combined with the license, are more than enough evidence to get warrants for your home, workplace, car, computer, and phone. If they tear your life apart, they'll find something to try to hang you with.
Maybe they won't have enough for a conviction, but so what? You could lose your job, be publicly shredded, and spend thousands on legal fees. Even if you win in court, their budget gets replenished, while you've taken a permanent hit. Your victory doesn't help you much, while their loss doesn't harm them at all. In the end, you still lose. Ask the many people who were dragged through the DC Madam, Mayflower Madam, Heidi Fleiss, and recent Maine Zumba scandals.
Do yourself a favor in the future, and don't share that kind of personal info. Also, you should be using a burner phone, so if a girl or agency's phone records are confiscated, you're not directly tied to them. Your goal should be to avoid interaction with the system, not to say "what does that prove" while you're in the hot seat.
-
07-27-13 23:38 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 148Could be. I'm not very extortable.
Despite threats, a copy of a license does not a case make. Not really proof of anything.
However, it was a risk. I'd be more concerned about her showing up at my door.
You texted your license and insurance information to a girl, so she and her agency have your info?
That's not the kind of information you want showing up later in an investigation. In fact, it's the kind of info that usually ends up in The Post, and guarantees that LE can extort you into being a witness.[/QUOTE]
-
07-27-13 22:21 #2123Senior Member

Posts: 2686Were you high?
[/QUOTE]You texted your license and insurance information to a girl, so she and her agency have your info?
Originally Posted by John2526
[View Original Post]
That's not the kind of information you want showing up later in an investigation. In fact, it's the kind of info that usually ends up in The Post, and guarantees that LE can extort you into being a witness.
-
07-27-13 15:49 #2122Senior Member

Posts: 160Britney
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ed-24/11940670
I have seen Britney's ads for a while so I finally decided to give her a try. Her pics seemed TGTBT and I feared they were fake pics or outdated pics. But I was wrong. Britney is a very pretty and busty provider who I will see again. I always do quick visits so I'm not sure if GFE is on the menu.
Give her a try, she said she wishes she had more reviews. She's from Cali but visits the DC area often.
-
07-27-13 15:14 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 148She's real
Saw her last week. She's moved on.
She answered her own phone.
Pictures are accurate, as are The rates and services described on her various sites.
She's affectionate and fun.
Only negative. After I'm in the parking lot, she tells me she needs me to text her my drivers license and insurance card. I almost left right then, but decided to risk it.
No problems after that.
Look at the wording and rate structure on Camden Cruz's website. Seem familiar? Check out another lady on BP Lynn Devine. You will see similarities in the ads. My theory is that there is an agency behind these girls. They post the ads, makes the websites, and post fake reviews to generate interest. Another alias that gives fake reviews for girls from the same "agency" is alphatau. Check out all the girls he's reviewing and look at their websites. All the same. Seems to be Chicago based.
Originally Posted by ButtersStotch
[View Original Post]
All deception aside, I believe Carmen is legit. I have seen ladies from this agency / group before in the past. The services listed are the services offered, but attitude varies.[/QUOTE]
-
07-27-13 06:21 #2120Senior Member

Posts: 592Kash
Legit provider, accommodating but BP service, wouldn't do more than 15/30 minutes tops. Bottom right and left photos are accurate. Girls is a true spinner and cute as hell.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...image=12057296
532 1691 phone
-
07-23-13 20:54 #2119Senior Member

Posts: 104Carmen Lovely
Indeed her reviews are glowing, because the first several ones are fake. Google her number and take a look at reviewer alecb49. This person has posted similar reviews for other ladies for example Camden Cruz
Originally Posted by JdInDC9
[View Original Post]
http://camdencruz.escortwebsite.com/photos.phtml[/quote]Look at the wording and rate structure on Camden Cruz's website. Seem familiar? Check out another lady on BP Lynn Devine. You will see similarities in the ads. My theory is that there is an agency behind these girls. They post the ads, makes the websites, and post fake reviews to generate interest. Another alias that gives fake reviews for girls from the same "agency" is alphatau. Check out all the girls he's reviewing and look at their websites. All the same. Seems to be Chicago based.
All deception aside, I believe Carmen is legit. I have seen ladies from this agency / group before in the past. The services listed are the services offered, but attitude varies.
-
07-23-13 20:30 #2118Senior Member

Posts: 160Nice post! She's definitely on my list. I need to see that ass in person
Originally Posted by Daearth
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-13 17:50 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 137Carmen Lovely?
Anybody seen her? Although not so hott as to raise red flags, she seems like she might be trying too hard. And her photos on linked site leaves nothing to the imagination. She has glowing, almost too glowing reviews, but they are all brand new.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ws-25/11965833
And finally, she's along the 270 bustador. Last time I bit on an ad this kinky, I got robbed in the hotel room (true story).
Any 411 appreciated, as going for the 500 dollar treatment, but then being told not to touch the punane with your fingers burns as much as getting robbed.
-
07-23-13 00:42 #2116Senior Member

Posts: 2686Had no idea she was still around
I used to see her up in Glover Park at least 6-7 years ago. I think it was. 8 back then; at least the hobbyist dollar goes farther in this economy.
Originally Posted by Marlo
[View Original Post]
BP ad is down; this link should be good for a long time.
http://escortphonesearch.com/925-247-4665/
-
07-22-13 13:11 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 542 reports is better than 1. Right?
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ls-20/11025613
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=220547
First let's get to Brooklyn. She's actually in NOVA but thought I'd post here. The $40 wonder or whatever you can get for that amount. First off to describe the attributes of L / A/S I would say 6/7/6. I say 6 because the body is a 5 and the face is a strong 7. She's really a cutey from the chest up but other than that. Either way 3 call system (with the first call being unanswered by her). She called back and it was 2 from there. Got to the spot and again her face is really cute. Better than the pics but that body smh. I had to try it out since Bob Barker's Price Is Right you know. I really won't in the mood honestly and just tried to finish. She's a very sweet girl though and I didn't have any problems. We started with a CBJ and she cowgirled til my marshmallow came out of the sausage like donut. I would repeat when I'm in the mood again but I'm telling you her body is not curvy but more on the flabby side of the menu.
So the second half goes to *drum roll please. Blessing.
http://southernmaryland.backpage.com...ng-25/11775383
Shout out to Original Man 78 for giving me this recommendation at post #2092. I definitely took heed my good man. I saw her in NOVA but she's in PG now. I went ahead for the 30 minute value meal instead so I spent a hefty $. L / A/S is 8/8. 5/8. 5. It's hard to give nines but she was good. You know me liking BFAs. If she was that she probably would be higher but her body is sexy. Nice petite thing and her pics are very accurate. Ha they probably made her look bigger than what she really is. Typical 2 call system and I got to the spot. She gave me the room number. I was in the mood and horny for her. She did a few BLs then went to CBJ. I let her do this for a good bit because it was so good. Afterwards moved over to Doggy where I felt like I was hurting the small thing but she was taking it like a lady champ. She did a little reverse cowgirl then cowgirl. She was definitely into it or she was doing a great acting role for the Oscars. I didn't try any extras but I felt like she would have been down. I definitely would repeat. I finished her off in missionary like a good boy that I am.
You fellas be good and safe out there.
-
07-21-13 13:03 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 163Great Deal!
Ameera has been in the game for a long time. I remember seeing her in that same Georgetown hotel back in 2006. Only thing different is that she has obviously had a baby since then. Regardless, I went to see her yesterday as I was in the area and her special of. 6 could not be beat. She has a GREAT ASS! Worth the vitas.
Originally Posted by Greg Carter
[View Original Post]
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...wn-25/11966219















