Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 82 of 222 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2113

    Ameera

    A couple of text and a phone call and we met up at my hotel. Her pics are fairly accurate. She is not GFE but very friendly and accommodating. 2 cups of coffee full hour with good conversation in many languages with translator. She is from Cali and won't be here long but visits. She gets the job done with a bit of enthusiasm. 2.0.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ls-25/11880756

  2. #2112

    Avoid the girls associated with this pimp and these phone numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Original Man 78  [View Original Post]
    Http://bodyrublist.com/410-375-4439/

    http://bodyrublist.com/571-314-0866/

    They use a variety of names and a mix of what look like real and fake pix.

    There's a review on the oThER board for a girl named Layla. While the review says the pix are real, they actually belong to a model named Kat Leblanc.

  3. #2111

    Thanks For The Heads Up

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    I think those two have advertised in PG county too. I went and looked at some of the pics she has used and definitely recognized them. She has one review up but it was probably done by her pimp.
    I "never" go over that way. That good ol' 270 spur. I always hear bad things about up there whether its "Rockville" or "LockUpVille." Appreciate that though fellas.

  4. #2110

    Chyna Doll. A* So Phat

    BFA! This girl was real sweet. I would repeat but not sure how much she posts because from our mini convo it seemed like she wasn't that into it anymore. L / A/S 8/9/9. She was great. She really was made up and looked better than the pics. I did my research and saw thick asian. My spidey senses went up when I saw 'thick'. And asian. I was like this is a rarity. Either way, very cool. Chill chick. Didn't discuss any prices we just kept it conversational. I guess that's another LE check, sort of. I enjoyed her thoroughly though. We even joked a bit. Be safe out there gentlemen.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ut-21/11821784

    http://eroticmugshots.com/washington.../?pid=11821784

  5. #2109
    Quote Originally Posted by Original Man 78  [View Original Post]
    I think those two have advertised in PG county too. I went and looked at some of the pics she has used and definitely recognized them. She has one review up but it was probably done by her pimp.

  6. #2108

    Looks like the Man is Looking for Someone


  7. #2107

    You should see her hispanic friend

    Quote Originally Posted by SWHumper  [View Original Post]
    I am in town for work and decided to take the plunge on this one. She quote 2 over text but took 1. 2. She's a hot little blonde spinner with a body that is tight as hell. She was a fun lady and I had a good time. I'd definitely repeat when I am back.

    I texted her to set up the appt. She asked for the address and was on her way. She definitely isn't punctual. Told me 15-20 minutes originally then changed that to 30 after I gave her the address and then texted to say she was in traffic and it would be 20 more minutes. All total I waited an hour, but it was worth it IMO.

    If you're looking for a fun gal, that is good at what she does and won't BS you, she's the one. Everything was safe and covered including knob, but I'll take safety over flakey any day. Can't be too safe in this game.

    Looks 7/10. Performance 7/10.

    Happy Hunting.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...d-i-27/8944201
    If you get a chance and she is still with Crystal check out her hispanic friend, she is a tight little 20 something hispanic female. I believer her name was Diane. Very very nice and enjoys what she does

  8. #2106

    Brea

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    The ABSOLUTE worst service on the planet!
    This is so funny. Brea is the first provider I contacted a few years ago before I knew you should even do any research. We e mailed back and forth and the only reason I ended up not seeing her is because I didn't want to go Into DC. But I have been curious as hell ever since then and occasionally see her ad. The pics show a very cute girl. I did eventually see her reviews and they werent good but to me that just meant maybe she just didn't like the guy. Her pics in the ad always make me curious but instinct tells me stay away. Thanks for confirmation on the reviews.

    ML

  9. #2105

    Riley / Krystal / Amanda

    I am in town for work and decided to take the plunge on this one. She quote 2 over text but took 1. 2. She's a hot little blonde spinner with a body that is tight as hell. She was a fun lady and I had a good time. I'd definitely repeat when I am back.

    I texted her to set up the appt. She asked for the address and was on her way. She definitely isn't punctual. Told me 15-20 minutes originally then changed that to 30 after I gave her the address and then texted to say she was in traffic and it would be 20 more minutes. All total I waited an hour, but it was worth it IMO.

    If you're looking for a fun gal, that is good at what she does and won't BS you, she's the one. Everything was safe and covered including knob, but I'll take safety over flakey any day. Can't be too safe in this game.

    Looks 7/10. Performance 7/10.

    Happy Hunting.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...d-i-27/8944201

  10. #2104

    Worthless

    Quote Originally Posted by Worthless Prik  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am going to be in DC next month for a conference. I will be staying at the Omni. What is the action like around there? I won't have a car, I have never been to DC before. Before you jump, I have RTFF, and I am clueless to locations around your fair town.

    Thank you for your assistance
    I have been coming to DC one week a month for almost the past four years. Here is what has worked for me:

    1. I will post an ad on Craigslist casual encounters describing myself and what I am looking for."Dinner and drinks and then see what happens" will work better than "let's get together and fuck". I have met four women off there and many more that were legit but I chose not to meet. Be prepared to wade through the spam. It's like fishing. Throw out the line and see what hits.

    2. If using Backpage, do your homework. Learn how to use tineye, and google every phone number of anyone you want to see. You can usually tell who is real and who is a scammer. If someone does not have multiple posts over the past 6 to 12 months, I pass. Go to The Erotic Review and search the number as well, but Google will usually give you a hit on the number if they are reviewed and legit. I have had good luck with visiting providers who are just here for a few days. I have had the best luck with girls from the west coast. Search the area codes.

    3. There are several locals who post all the time. Avoid the ones that say outcall only and 160 or 180 hourly, as bunker described. I avoid all the Asian outcall ads."Joy" and the "Sweet Hungarian Blond" advertise all the time and are one and the same and a rip off according to another site.

    4. Read the posts on this site for the las year or so.

    Good luck.

  11. #2103
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I don't want visitors to our fair city being ripped off by the local thieves. Avoid all outcall ads that show TGTBT girls and say "$160 hourly" or "$180 hourly." They'll take your money, then tell you it's conversation only. Example:

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...nde-43/7488019

    The Asian outcalls with beautiful young girls will deliver something at least 15 years older and 20 lbs heavier to your door. Example:

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...349-20/9182713
    I am from Kansas City, and there is no scene. All dried up. That is why no postings in a couple of years. Still a big ol lurker though. Thanks for your assistance.

  12. #2102
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    You Worthless Prik; this is your best bet: Click-

    OUTCALLS



    X. The irony continues
    LOL thanks!

  13. #2101

    Any suggestions on Herndon?

    Hey Fellas, going to be in Herndon later next week and wanted to see if there was any recommendations on providers or massage parlors. And are the massage parlors there full service? I read some reviews online and seems hit or miss just to get a HJ. I was surprised, I'm from Hawaii and you get full service at all the parlors here. I guess I thought it was the same pretty much everywhere. Anyways, any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to be stuck in Herndon without a car and it's my first time visiting there, so hope there's some action near by. Thanks.

  14. #2100

    Even though you have zero contributions for a few years

    Quote Originally Posted by Worthless Prik  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am going to be in DC next month for a conference. I will be staying at the Omni. What is the action like around there? I won't have a car, I have never been to DC before. Before you jump, I have RTFF, and I am clueless to locations around your fair town.

    Thank you for your assistance
    I don't want visitors to our fair city being ripped off by the local thieves. Avoid all outcall ads that show TGTBT girls and say "$160 hourly" or "$180 hourly." They'll take your money, then tell you it's conversation only. Example:

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...nde-43/7488019

    The Asian outcalls with beautiful young girls will deliver something at least 15 years older and 20 lbs heavier to your door. Example:

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...349-20/9182713

  15. #2099

    Metro

    There's much more going on around Dupont Cir, which is a very short Metro ride from the Omni.

    I'd look for DuPont Vir. Ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Worthless Prik  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am going to be in DC next month for a conference. I will be staying at the Omni. What is the action like around there? I won't have a car, I have never been to DC before. Before you jump, I have RTFF, and I am clueless to locations around your fair town.

    Thank you for your assistance

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape