Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 19147
-
07-23-13 22:22 #6682Senior Member

Posts: 280Johnny
Was doing some recon today since I was in the area. Figured I would see what all the fuss was about on the are. First pass only 3 or so BSWs out, none of which I was interested in. On my second pass, saw a white semi marked leo basically sideways on 6 mile I guess waiting to turn into the gas station. It was odd, he was holding up traffic for a few min and then just pulled in the station and stayed there near 6 mile pointing in the opposite direction. I continued my cruise and they all came out of the woodwork, there were 3 at lantz. 2 south of 7 at various streets. 2 or 3 at the gas station at 7 and about 4-5 others scattered between SF and 8 mile. Of course, there was also about 3 marked leo out roaming as well. One had a lady stopped on Charleston. There was another cruising the back roads and one more finding various locations to "park." I saw strawberry, jenna and Melanie (she was high as a kit. Just like every time I have seen her around). Even saw Halo (damn she is hot) off woodward but turned down some side street and vanished before I could get my halo fix. Its been a while. I never sampled Melanie, but don't think I would either, she's always tweaking when I see her. Decided to skoot out when I saw the same marked leo a couple times. No need to tempt fait with the cat and mouse game.
Stay Safe!
-
07-23-13 16:45 #6681Senior Member

Posts: 215Brittney on the ave
I've been reading this forum for over a year now and have finally made the plunge to contribute. Whenever I'm around the ave for work, I like to take a quick drive through and check out the scene. Fortunitly today worked out well. I cruised the ave before work 6:30, on lunch 12:00, and after 3:30. On my last trip down the ave I noticed a tight bodied WSW with bleach blond hair. She seemed to be a 7-8. I turned off on a side street to make the scoop. She was very polite, didn't seem doped out at all and good conversation. Said her name was Britni. I went for a car date since thats all I ever do .20 for bbj. She had decent skills. Although I've been in the game for about 7 years I have never asked for digits or done anything other than a car date. I usually hit the ave since I feel most comfortable there. I have done some passes on fort but those girls are way too strung out. Anyways, she gave me her number and since I have gotten so much info from the senior members on here I will share if you don't already have it. Please be patient as I just registered and haven't used the pm.
-
07-23-13 00:02 #6680Senior Member

Posts: 273Gina I did see near 8 mile, and I don't know which Tammy you are talking about but the blonde w / blue eyes was also out too.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-13 21:44 #6679Senior Member

Posts: 59She told me her name was "little mama" about four months ago. She wasn't bad. She was clean and coherent. Scooped her right when it started getting hot outside; she left her beer on my rear floor board while she performed brain surgery and forgot it. Then it spilled when I hit the highway. Had my car smelling like Steel Reserve for a week LOL.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-13 20:03 #6678Regular Member

Posts: 11Respect
I don't normally post but I do PM a few members, but I had to way in on this topic Mich DL, JohnW, Dog food all have good points in each one of your post, but there are something's that I don't agree with as well. You all hit the nail on the head with treating street walkers with some respect I know some SWers many not be use to it meaning (being controlled by pimps, dope boys &tricks) but if you meet or deal with girl that doesn't give you the same respect back, then guess what don't FUCK WITH HER! I don't care how nice she looks or how good the head or pussy is just move on. And paying extra could be cool but don't do it just because you think that's a way to her heart, you just might want too rethink that again because you're going to get played in the long run. Just treat her with respect, pay what you agree to pay & lay some good dick on them trust me they will be more then willing to do doubles with their GF because Hoes run with Hoes & even though you my not know any of their GF just yet, they probably already know about you. Just some food for thought. Stay Safe
-
07-22-13 19:44 #6677Senior Member

Posts: 438Big Booty BSW
Haven't seen her much myself. I don't think she's a full time hoe. She's abour 5'7", wears a head wrap, or long crly weave. And always carry a big handbag. I've also seen her btween 7 and 8 this summer. Tha A$$ of hers is something mighty.
Originally Posted by Weezon
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-13 18:12 #6676Senior Member

Posts: 246Big Booty?
Big Booty BSW? More info please. I haven't seen this one.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-13 17:44 #6675Senior Member

Posts: 382Treatin them right
I am not trying to put myself in a league with you guys, but this has always been my style, and like you the benefits are enormous, in good service, availability, and constant calls and pics wondering if you are busy. Treating these girls with respect and kindness means everything. I am not rich, but a cheeseburger if a girl is hungry or a pack of cigs is not going to change my financial situation one way or the other. That being said it is a fine line to travel, because these girls jump on someone that is kind with calls of can you send me $. In my opinion, and I have had this talk with alot of girls I have known that the core of our relationship is and will always be a service that you provide for me, and the pictures of the presidents that I carry. I am not going to be your sugar daddy. I think girls respect that also. And provide you with a better time because of it. Anyway, just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Be Safe DF
-
07-22-13 15:32 #6674Senior Member

Posts: 261Trish
So here's my first new report in months.
I met a girl named Trish on the Ave early this week. She's 25, 5'5, 125 lbs, spinner type with light brown hair, very cute chipped-tooth smile, very deep voice for a youngster (kind of like Joann's), beautiful rack, boobs felt like fakes but they are definitely real.
Undressed, she has a few tats here and there, a slim fluffy cute little ass, and a fuzzy cumquat down below. She's got one little distraction though: a very small baby bump. Make that two distractions: big plump mommy nips, but they aren't lactating, and they won't be because she recently miscarried. Sad.
As we were chatting and I was stroking her legs and cooch, I noticed that she was already gushing with girl juice. For .5 I got a decent BJ with some nice ball tickling, plus doggie style humping, also decent. Wow, this girl's cooch went from moist to foamy during the bang. Foamy and very slippery. No need for lube with this one, or maybe she just hadn't had any penis in a while. Also, she's a clean machine with no odor. Didn't inquire about backdoor action, the slip-and-slide was nice enough. All in all, it was an average to good experience.
She says she works off the phone to avoid LE and other dangers, and that she doesn't like jumping in random cars. So my guess is you won't find Trish out there too often. If you do, as always, be a gentleman, and she may hop in.
Trish definitely has potential, but she doesn't get my stamp just yet. When the baby evidence disappears, I'll repeat. Also, I was told that I could take some pics when this happens. Hopefully her working girl attitude will be stronger and more enthusiastic as well.
I didn't ask for digits. Again, she's not a strong recommend at the moment. Patience is a virtue.
Be cool.
-
07-22-13 14:37 #6673Senior Member

Posts: 52Shannon Ave.
Saw Shannon the other day on Michigan Avenue. Thin blonde WSW, late 20's early 30's, says can be found on Fort or Michigan Avenue. $20 for BBJ, friendly and decent oral skills. Got digits, for when / if she reactivates her phone.
-
07-22-13 14:12 #6672Regular Member

Posts: 6Kaleigh again LOL
Had a dream about Kaleigh on the Ave. Its a lot easier calling since its so hot on the Ave. No pun intended. Anyways do not let her get the Candy first.
Or she will nod out on you. But she came down. And gave a unbelievable dt BJ. Stay safe my friends. Enjoy the pic. LOL
-
07-22-13 12:37 #6671Senior Member

Posts: 261Not yet
I'm anxiously waiting for a report from somebody. I passed on this one due to her rates.
Originally Posted by Electric703
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-13 12:34 #6670Senior Member

Posts: 261Paige?
DL, was your Paige this girl by any chance? If so, I highly recommend a notel date!
Originally Posted by DetLurker
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-13 11:09 #6669Regular Member

Posts: 14Aeriele on the are
Anyone have any info on young blonde on the R between 8 mile and State Fair named Aeriele like the mermaid.
-
07-22-13 00:02 #6668Senior Member

Posts: 438R
Mich DL, I toally believe you about the raids. Hell, after I insemenate Fatima, Gina, Tammy one more time, and the big booty BSW near 7mile, I'm done with the R til fall.










Reply With Quote





