Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 19147
-
07-21-13 20:34 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 487Crystal
Just saw her on the G. Waved but couldn't stop today. I'll scoop her tomorrow.
Originally Posted by FLSTC
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-13 20:14 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 77B & G on the ave, first car date
Yeah, had my first car date. Hit the ave, it was dead, nothing. I did my usual loop and even did some recon, which paid off. Did not see any SW or LE. I was going to give up when I saw a WSW in the shade on the corner. I made contact and did a loop. Pulled in and off we went. Said her name was Paige (sp). Dark hair, maybe early 30s, skinny not in a bad way. Hard to tell age because the streets and candy take a toll. She does not appear to be too far gone and is decent. I did not have time for anything lengthy so got a BBJWCIM for. 30 Parked in a nice spot that my recon turned up. She does a good job. Can't say I let myself fully enjoy it. Spent time watching my back. Finished up and off she went.
So my first car date was a success. I am not a fan of the CD though. I want the relax a little and enjoy. I did the CD just to do it. Maybe other might like the CD, I personally like privacy and "room" to move around. I don't have a van. I give Paige an 8 on the BJ scale (1-10). Good job, soft and took it like a trooper. I would repeat for a longer session.
Stay safe.
-
07-21-13 17:00 #6665Senior Member

Posts: 91Great tip. How big should the sign be? I was thinkin of getting an ice cream truck because then I'd be discreeet.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-13 10:11 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 247Watch It
I saw one of the all white traffic enforcement cars on the R this morning. If they stick around, watch out. They aren't really looking for mongers, but they are ticket writing machines. Watch for speed limit, using turn signals, coming to full stops, you-turns, etc. And, of course, seat belts. They usually travel in at least pairs, and lately have been joined by some uncles on the new motorcycles.
Stay safe out there
-
07-21-13 07:57 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 4074MDl is correct
This post is exactly how a few of us have more pussy at our beckon than we can ever hope to enjoy in a week.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-13 00:01 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 65Here's her video I found on xvideo: A senior member pointed it out a few posts back: http://www.xvideos.com/video3833225/...t_streetwalker
Originally Posted by RoseBudd
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-13 23:09 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 1151The good old days
I went to Andersons a few times, you just walked over to the Willcrest and there you were! I was at the Willis, and Jumbos many times, but don't remember Shooters.
Originally Posted by FreeNEasyToo
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-13 20:39 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 438Cruising the R on Friday, saw two morons doing pick ups right on the main strip. Genuises. I think one got popped. I saw a LE and an unmarked silver Impala turn down seven on the red light in the same direction.
Originally Posted by Sixguns
[View Original Post]
Has anyone of the seniors seen Gina? I've burned a lot of gas looking for her. LOL. I've even passed on the Unicorn to look for her.
-
07-20-13 20:25 #6659Regular Member

Posts: 9Great Post and interesting read!
Originally Posted by Giovani
[View Original Post]
Being honest, I'm not interested in picking up any SW's but I love to drive around the strip and look at the girls out there. The first and only time that I actually picked up one kinda creep'ed me out with a bad experience that detered me from ever doing it again. Imagine crusing around at night and seeing what you thought was a young blonde walking along 8 mile. You pick her up, and when she gets in your car and you see her up close in the face. Its like, WHAT IN THE HELL. She had to be at least 60 or so, kept rocking back and forth with this dope sick nod, and then when I was riding around looking for a nice spot to pull up in. She started nagging me and getting annoyed trying to put a rush on things. It was so bad, that I just said fugg it. Dropped her back off, and let her keep the money. I like hearing about the days of old and the times of nice looking SW's flooding the strips all dressed up in complete SW gear like hunts point in ny during the 90's.
I know a couple girls from a friend of mine, that "likes to party" and will do favors for either a little bit of candy or the greasing of palms. Its alot better because its in a much safer environment, without the threat of being knocked by uncle or having a pistol shoved in your face. Plus the girls that I know are just regular chicks that you couldn't even tell was on meds unless you personally knew them. Then I have a buddy of mine who has this living arrangement with a few girls. Where In order for them to stay there for free, they will provide for his needs as well. He has two hot college age girls living with him now and tend to change them' up every 6 months to a year.
In the end, I know that the hunt can be a thrill for most but with the city's financial woes, the pistol whipping car jacker's, and big uncle lurking around. They all are plotting on ways to get you and YOUR MONEY! The hunt may be exciting for you, but the hunt for them is much more profitable.
There's so many girls out here who are much more professional and discreet that I personally just don't see the risk of picking up a SW worth it. In the end, its all about what you pay for.
Be safe out there brother!
-
07-20-13 18:27 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 324Translation
Sorry Emilio I was at work when I wrote this report I was rushing. All I was saying she was hot, she looked to good to be a SW, so I thought she was a decoy.
Originally Posted by Emilio Largo
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-13 17:54 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 149Triangle looked rough this afternoon!
It's not my usual stomping grounds so I was extra careful. Around 2:30 this afternoon I was looking around the area I have heard and read about on this board. I spotted what looked nice from a distance a blond WSW, appeared to be mid 20's slender, wearing a red shirt and walking around Woodbine S of 7 & W of Telegraph as I circled around I saw her with her hands on a police car on CurtisatWarner. Decided it was time to move on.
I headed east and didn't see much on John R, but did talk to a friend that was in the area last night that told me there were a bunch of people with their hands on the wall at Sammy D's right at the time of the storm.
An uneventful afternoon, decided to go home and relax and hit a club tonight.
-
07-20-13 16:01 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 242Apple
Met this one on fort two nights ago bbsw. Thick but gave a great BBBJ for 20 stay safe gentz.
-
07-20-13 15:27 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 91Long cruise night
Started with the R just prior and after the storms hit. Saw Unicorn for the second time. There were a ton of dudes at the station but figured I'd go get some cash and debate picking her up. She looks good, I guess I will change my previous mention of her. I've had better and FAR worse. She was gone when I came back out. Rolled around the area, probably too long, and I noticed something interesting; a lot of SW out and a lot of LEO out. NOT popping mongers. I'm not saying they wouldn't or didn't, but the numerous cars pulled over had women driving or a sole guy. Some of the busts occurred instantaneously. Reading down a few posts, I guess a monger reported getting popped but picked up "frankie" which I don't know what that means and I have been hobbying since 2001. I've also never been popped. I will also say, the chances while small, are getting much bigger. I know I said I was done mongering for the time but now that I had a sight of Unicorn I decided to stroll.
After a long R stroll I finally gave up and hit the Ave. I know Ave and Triangle the best so I am comfortable there. The ave was beat. The few I saw, I didn't want to sample and also didn't want to keep rolling through wasting time. I hit the Triangle next. OK. It's POPPING there. It's popping and I also am not seeing a lot of LEO but a LOT of mongers. I saw maybe 10 girls around the Tri and decided on Jessica.
She posts on backpage apparently, and I will check after my report, but she was on the streets. I think with her family sadly. I guess her mom just had a surgery and I am guessing they needed pain meds. Jessica had quite a sad story she shared (as most due) as I guess a monger raped her a year ago around that area. So she is very wary around there. We were cool though, stopped by her place, she gave a good BBJCIM for a Jackson with no upcharge. I gave her a few Newports and dropped her off where she wanted (which I typically don't do) but do think it was around her family who was SAFE.
I say SAFE because if you are to drop someone off at a specific area around others. You are asking to be jacked. Just sayin. My spidey senses proved right and she was grateful to be dropped off back where she was. She is a 25 year old (actual age) blonde, kinda tan. 5'4, 120lb, spinnerish body with small be's. Maybe a 6 on my scale and maybe a 6-8 on others. Went home thinking that my first instincts were correct, I am bowing out of this game for awhile. Been doing it since 1999 on and off. Never popped, never jacked and I definitely am not at a place in life to be popped and impounded.
Finally, people are talking about unmarked cars like they are something new. I'm sure the MichiganDL, Johnwise, Plumber and me's of the world have higher than average street knowledge and scooping skills, but if they wanted us popped, we would be popped and it would just be because they saw exactly what they wanted to see. You can't scope a scene perfectly and they are not "behind our curve" no matter what you want to think. I'm sure there are active LEO on the boards. This is a game of risk Vs reward; figure out your own wagers. The cars I saw popped last night on the R were not mongers. Unicorn was scooped, a pretty spinner BSW was scooped and a few of the regularly mentioned "blondes" at 8 and R were out and about. I didn't see anyone popped for mongering that night and the area was hot.
I am sure my post and the other posts on here about the Triangle can increase leo activity in the next while too. It won't stop anyone from doing what they want to do. Honestly, gone are the 2003 days where the triangle extended BIG TIME into Brightmoor with so much talent off Hazleton through Beaverland. WOW. A bigger WOW was Michigan ave at 12:00am-3:00am with 10 of 10 girls walking freely down the Ave in bikinis. Fatima is a 10? Some of these girls were "Somerset girls" who probably just got off the pole and were looking for more action. Those were some good times. Those times are gone. The hunt is still fun but the aftermath is not the same for me. The girls and talent just aren't there. Sadly they aren't at BP or massage either right now. So the only thing I will have to give up. Is the hunt; which is half the fun.
Stay Safe Gents
edit: I am not against a phone date with Fatima. Only from MichiganDL or a few others would I take the digits if gotten but if you do get them and she's doing alright, I'd be glad to further help. PM me on that. Thanks.
-
07-20-13 11:40 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 236Kaylee or Carrie
On Wed and Thur spotted WSW, about 24, 5-4".100 pds, short brown hair, small B's. She was near the tax place on North side of Avenue West of Livernios. As she met down the side street, she must have needed a ride and off we went. She wants. 3 but was cool with. 2 to take care of it while I drove. Nice and clean. Did repeat following day. Her digits are hit and miss according to her. I could swear she introduced herself Wed as Carrie, but on Thur. She was clear her name was Kaycee. Heck, maybe they just look a lot alike.
-
07-20-13 08:18 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 194I do not remember Shooters bar across the street from Jumbos. I don't remember any bar there.
Originally Posted by FreeNEasyToo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




