Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 833 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 333 733 783 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 883 933 1333 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    MDl is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I am writing this monger public service announcement to keep some of you guys out of trouble. I have word from a pretty reliable source, actually two sources, that on Wednesday the 24th our uncle Leo will be doing a mass sweep of Detroit streets to clear some of the unwanted activities away. Translation, the police are going to set up a comand center and arrest as many mongers and SW as they can. This source tells me that during a recent house raid they were told by a certain female Leo that this would take place and to not be around when it did. So take it for what it is but don't say you weren't warned.

    Sorry to go on a rant here but I think some of you guys are missing the best of this hobby. I can call 1 of 10 girls right now and pick them up with no worries about getting popped by Leo. Meaning not anywhere on a main stroll. How you ask? I just explained how. It takes a little time and some money but the piece of mind is worth it.
    This post is exactly how a few of us have more pussy at our beckon than we can ever hope to enjoy in a week.

  2. #8568
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseBudd  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect to any of you, but as much as all of you dudes gush over Fatima, I don't want any parts of her. Too many of you have used her up. I have yet to even see a picture of this lady.
    Here's her video I found on xvideo: A senior member pointed it out a few posts back: http://www.xvideos.com/video3833225/...t_streetwalker

  3. #8567

    The good old days

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeNEasyToo  [View Original Post]
    Jumbos was clearly on 3rd, south of Seldon. Across the street was Shooters bar, and North of there, you had Sweetheart, Willis, and of course, Anderson's Gardens, with the Willcrest hotel right behind it.

    Who remembers that?

    Pus, the talent at all 3 was top notch.
    I went to Andersons a few times, you just walked over to the Willcrest and there you were! I was at the Willis, and Jumbos many times, but don't remember Shooters.

  4. #8566
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixguns  [View Original Post]
    I just found out WCS is out heavy on the R tonight. Watch out a a black Grand Prix and a silver Envoy. Just had my car impounded. Was picking up Frankie just south of 8 when I got popped.
    Cruising the R on Friday, saw two morons doing pick ups right on the main strip. Genuises. I think one got popped. I saw a LE and an unmarked silver Impala turn down seven on the red light in the same direction.

    Has anyone of the seniors seen Gina? I've burned a lot of gas looking for her. LOL. I've even passed on the Unicorn to look for her.

  5. #8565
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    Started with the R just prior and after the storms hit. Saw Unicorn for the second time. There were a ton of dudes at the station but figured I'd go get some cash and debate picking her up. She looks good, I guess I will change my previous mention of her. I've had better and FAR worse. She was gone when I came back out. Rolled around the area, probably too long, and I noticed something interesting; a lot of SW out and a lot of LEO out. NOT popping mongers. I'm not saying they wouldn't or didn't, but the numerous cars pulled over had women driving or a sole guy. Some of the busts occurred instantaneously. Reading down a few posts, I guess a monger reported getting popped but picked up "frankie" which I don't know what that means and I have been hobbying since 2001. I've also never been popped. I will also say, the chances while small, are getting much bigger. I know I said I was done mongering for the time but now that I had a sight of Unicorn I decided to stroll.

    After a long R stroll I finally gave up and hit the Ave. I know Ave and Triangle the best so I am comfortable there. The ave was beat. The few I saw, I didn't want to sample and also didn't want to keep rolling through wasting time. I hit the Triangle next. OK. It's POPPING there. It's popping and I also am not seeing a lot of LEO but a LOT of mongers. I saw maybe 10 girls around the Tri and decided on Jessica.

    She posts on backpage apparently, and I will check after my report, but she was on the streets. I think with her family sadly. I guess her mom just had a surgery and I am guessing they needed pain meds. Jessica had quite a sad story she shared (as most due) as I guess a monger raped her a year ago around that area. So she is very wary around there. We were cool though, stopped by her place, she gave a good BBJCIM for a Jackson with no upcharge. I gave her a few Newports and dropped her off where she wanted (which I typically don't do) but do think it was around her family who was SAFE.

    I say SAFE because if you are to drop someone off at a specific area around others. You are asking to be jacked. Just sayin. My spidey senses proved right and she was grateful to be dropped off back where she was. She is a 25 year old (actual age) blonde, kinda tan. 5'4, 120lb, spinnerish body with small be's. Maybe a 6 on my scale and maybe a 6-8 on others. Went home thinking that my first instincts were correct, I am bowing out of this game for awhile. Been doing it since 1999 on and off. Never popped, never jacked and I definitely am not at a place in life to be popped and impounded.

    Finally, people are talking about unmarked cars like they are something new. I'm sure the MichiganDL, Johnwise, Plumber and me's of the world have higher than average street knowledge and scooping skills, but if they wanted us popped, we would be popped and it would just be because they saw exactly what they wanted to see. You can't scope a scene perfectly and they are not "behind our curve" no matter what you want to think. I'm sure there are active LEO on the boards. This is a game of risk Vs reward; figure out your own wagers. The cars I saw popped last night on the R were not mongers. Unicorn was scooped, a pretty spinner BSW was scooped and a few of the regularly mentioned "blondes" at 8 and R were out and about. I didn't see anyone popped for mongering that night and the area was hot.

    I am sure my post and the other posts on here about the Triangle can increase leo activity in the next while too. It won't stop anyone from doing what they want to do. Honestly, gone are the 2003 days where the triangle extended BIG TIME into Brightmoor with so much talent off Hazleton through Beaverland. WOW. A bigger WOW was Michigan ave at 12:00am-3:00am with 10 of 10 girls walking freely down the Ave in bikinis. Fatima is a 10? Some of these girls were "Somerset girls" who probably just got off the pole and were looking for more action. Those were some good times. Those times are gone. The hunt is still fun but the aftermath is not the same for me. The girls and talent just aren't there. Sadly they aren't at BP or massage either right now. So the only thing I will have to give up. Is the hunt; which is half the fun.

    Stay Safe Gents.

    Edit: I am not against a phone date with Fatima. Only from MichiganDL or a few others would I take the digits if gotten but if you do get them and she's doing alright, I'd be glad to further help. PM me on that. Thanks.
    Great Post and interesting read!

    Being honest, I'm not interested in picking up any SW's but I love to drive around the strip and look at the girls out there. The first and only time that I actually picked up one kinda creep'ed me out with a bad experience that detered me from ever doing it again. Imagine crusing around at night and seeing what you thought was a young blonde walking along 8 mile. You pick her up, and when she gets in your car and you see her up close in the face. Its like, WHAT IN THE HELL. She had to be at least 60 or so, kept rocking back and forth with this dope sick nod, and then when I was riding around looking for a nice spot to pull up in. She started nagging me and getting annoyed trying to put a rush on things. It was so bad, that I just said fugg it. Dropped her back off, and let her keep the money. I like hearing about the days of old and the times of nice looking SW's flooding the strips all dressed up in complete SW gear like hunts point in ny during the 90's.

    I know a couple girls from a friend of mine, that "likes to party" and will do favors for either a little bit of candy or the greasing of palms. Its alot better because its in a much safer environment, without the threat of being knocked by uncle or having a pistol shoved in your face. Plus the girls that I know are just regular chicks that you couldn't even tell was on meds unless you personally knew them. Then I have a buddy of mine who has this living arrangement with a few girls. Where In order for them to stay there for free, they will provide for his needs as well. He has two hot college age girls living with him now and tend to change them' up every 6 months to a year.

    In the end, I know that the hunt can be a thrill for most but with the city's financial woes, the pistol whipping car jacker's, and big uncle lurking around. They all are plotting on ways to get you and YOUR MONEY! The hunt may be exciting for you, but the hunt for them is much more profitable.

    There's so many girls out here who are much more professional and discreet that I personally just don't see the risk of picking up a SW worth it. In the end, its all about what you pay for.

    Be safe out there brother!

  6. #8564

    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Largo  [View Original Post]
    Translation?
    Sorry Emilio I was at work when I wrote this report I was rushing. All I was saying she was hot, she looked to good to be a SW, so I thought she was a decoy.

  7. #8563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149

    Triangle looked rough this afternoon!

    It's not my usual stomping grounds so I was extra careful. Around 2:30 this afternoon I was looking around the area I have heard and read about on this board. I spotted what looked nice from a distance a blond WSW, appeared to be mid 20's slender, wearing a red shirt and walking around Woodbine S of 7 & W of Telegraph as I circled around I saw her with her hands on a police car on CurtisatWarner. Decided it was time to move on.

    I headed east and didn't see much on John R, but did talk to a friend that was in the area last night that told me there were a bunch of people with their hands on the wall at Sammy D's right at the time of the storm.

    An uneventful afternoon, decided to go home and relax and hit a club tonight.

  8. #8562

    Apple

    Met this one on fort two nights ago bbsw. Thick but gave a great BBBJ for 20 stay safe gentz.

  9. #8561

    Long cruise night

    Started with the R just prior and after the storms hit. Saw Unicorn for the second time. There were a ton of dudes at the station but figured I'd go get some cash and debate picking her up. She looks good, I guess I will change my previous mention of her. I've had better and FAR worse. She was gone when I came back out. Rolled around the area, probably too long, and I noticed something interesting; a lot of SW out and a lot of LEO out. NOT popping mongers. I'm not saying they wouldn't or didn't, but the numerous cars pulled over had women driving or a sole guy. Some of the busts occurred instantaneously. Reading down a few posts, I guess a monger reported getting popped but picked up "frankie" which I don't know what that means and I have been hobbying since 2001. I've also never been popped. I will also say, the chances while small, are getting much bigger. I know I said I was done mongering for the time but now that I had a sight of Unicorn I decided to stroll.

    After a long R stroll I finally gave up and hit the Ave. I know Ave and Triangle the best so I am comfortable there. The ave was beat. The few I saw, I didn't want to sample and also didn't want to keep rolling through wasting time. I hit the Triangle next. OK. It's POPPING there. It's popping and I also am not seeing a lot of LEO but a LOT of mongers. I saw maybe 10 girls around the Tri and decided on Jessica.

    She posts on backpage apparently, and I will check after my report, but she was on the streets. I think with her family sadly. I guess her mom just had a surgery and I am guessing they needed pain meds. Jessica had quite a sad story she shared (as most due) as I guess a monger raped her a year ago around that area. So she is very wary around there. We were cool though, stopped by her place, she gave a good BBJCIM for a Jackson with no upcharge. I gave her a few Newports and dropped her off where she wanted (which I typically don't do) but do think it was around her family who was SAFE.

    I say SAFE because if you are to drop someone off at a specific area around others. You are asking to be jacked. Just sayin. My spidey senses proved right and she was grateful to be dropped off back where she was. She is a 25 year old (actual age) blonde, kinda tan. 5'4, 120lb, spinnerish body with small be's. Maybe a 6 on my scale and maybe a 6-8 on others. Went home thinking that my first instincts were correct, I am bowing out of this game for awhile. Been doing it since 1999 on and off. Never popped, never jacked and I definitely am not at a place in life to be popped and impounded.

    Finally, people are talking about unmarked cars like they are something new. I'm sure the MichiganDL, Johnwise, Plumber and me's of the world have higher than average street knowledge and scooping skills, but if they wanted us popped, we would be popped and it would just be because they saw exactly what they wanted to see. You can't scope a scene perfectly and they are not "behind our curve" no matter what you want to think. I'm sure there are active LEO on the boards. This is a game of risk Vs reward; figure out your own wagers. The cars I saw popped last night on the R were not mongers. Unicorn was scooped, a pretty spinner BSW was scooped and a few of the regularly mentioned "blondes" at 8 and R were out and about. I didn't see anyone popped for mongering that night and the area was hot.

    I am sure my post and the other posts on here about the Triangle can increase leo activity in the next while too. It won't stop anyone from doing what they want to do. Honestly, gone are the 2003 days where the triangle extended BIG TIME into Brightmoor with so much talent off Hazleton through Beaverland. WOW. A bigger WOW was Michigan ave at 12:00am-3:00am with 10 of 10 girls walking freely down the Ave in bikinis. Fatima is a 10? Some of these girls were "Somerset girls" who probably just got off the pole and were looking for more action. Those were some good times. Those times are gone. The hunt is still fun but the aftermath is not the same for me. The girls and talent just aren't there. Sadly they aren't at BP or massage either right now. So the only thing I will have to give up. Is the hunt; which is half the fun.

    Stay Safe Gents

    edit: I am not against a phone date with Fatima. Only from MichiganDL or a few others would I take the digits if gotten but if you do get them and she's doing alright, I'd be glad to further help. PM me on that. Thanks.

  10. #8560

    Kaylee or Carrie

    On Wed and Thur spotted WSW, about 24, 5-4".100 pds, short brown hair, small B's. She was near the tax place on North side of Avenue West of Livernios. As she met down the side street, she must have needed a ride and off we went. She wants. 3 but was cool with. 2 to take care of it while I drove. Nice and clean. Did repeat following day. Her digits are hit and miss according to her. I could swear she introduced herself Wed as Carrie, but on Thur. She was clear her name was Kaycee. Heck, maybe they just look a lot alike.

  11. #8559
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeNEasyToo  [View Original Post]
    Jumbos was clearly on 3rd, south of Seldon. Across the street was Shooters bar, and North of there, you had Sweetheart, Willis, and of course, Anderson's Gardens, with the Willcrest hotel right behind it.

    Who remembers that?

    Pus, the talent at all 3 was top notch.
    I do not remember Shooters bar across the street from Jumbos. I don't remember any bar there.

  12. #8558
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    This morning before work I decided to take a ride down the Ave to see what was out on my journey I noticed this HSW at least she looked hispanic cute about 5'8 to 5'9', in turquoise blue dress standing next to the bldg with the rims. Because the way she was. Dress she could only be a SW or a decoy. She look to clean to be a SW. She was a SW but scooped her I did something I never do, I trailed them a little bit just to see if it was a setup. It wasn't they pulled into the Victory, how she looked I wish it was me.
    Translation?

  13. #8557
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

  14. #8556

    Longtime Ashley fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Cash1315  [View Original Post]
    Had a great day dream on the Ave today. Found this nice light brown or dark blnd WSW, about 5' 3" and 130lbs. She had a nice jiggy backside and pretty small up top. Scooped and agreed on CBJ for 30. This girls skills are unique. Using her hand, tongue, mouth and head motions, I got more friction and sensation than ever before. I'm a hard pop and she had me done and wide eyed in no time. Dropped her off and still can't get the feeling out of my head. Is it possible that the BJ was better than the finish? This one's a must repeat.
    Ashley was too gorgeous when I met her 3 years ago. Nowadays she's a mixed bag. Some days she's smoking hot, other days she's just "ehh". I remember one monger here once described her as '12 Oaks Mall' pretty. ROTFL. I'll never forget that one. She was at one time though, I agree.

    It's VERY hard to get Ashley completely naked. She hates her tummy, and for a fair reason. It's a droopy, ugly tummy. Imagine some cute, tiny bees up top and there you go. Everything below the waist is lovely if you like wide hips and a plump jiggly butt. Her face has long been her best feature.

    Her skills are a little weird. Her neck curling during the BJ can be irritating. Sometimes her mouth is nice and wet, sometimes it isn't. I've thumped her cute jiggly ass many nights, and her vag is ALSO weird. Sometimes it's air tight and meaty, extra soft with not too much moisture. Just the right feel for slow shagging. But other times it's dry and has a loose awkward feeling. Plus, sometimes she wants to shave it, but usually it's hairy down there. I'll never understand her inconsistencies.

    FYI, her alias is "Candy". And Candy is right, as in her candy habit is off the hook. She's only fun when she's sober, so don't spoil her beforehand. Another FYI, go back in time to the 2008 reports and you'll read about the first mongers who discovered her. To save you some time, all the reports are negative.

    Glad to see you enjoyed her though. I've given her enough mileage to call it quits for a bit. I love talking about her though. I've got tons of stories on Ashley. Tons!

  15. #8555
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT  [View Original Post]
    Re; Boner Alert:

    Yea thats a hell of a story. Not myself or others would have handled it as calmly as you did.

    I myself was done with the jr track before most of these got started over there. Haven't pull from there since the mid 90's. Found much better areas with way better talent to occupy my time back then. Plus I had a stable of regular gems to draw upon.

    To me jr talent was always sub par, the track way too small and open, making the risk 10 fold at getting hit, and the area was becoming a way scary hell hole at the time.

    The last dream I had on the jr, I followed a WSW into a basement of a house. As soon as the deed ended I only barely escaped her handler because I could run faster.
    I handled it calmly because. 1. I realized it was my fault for picking her up in the first place. 2. Beating up on a defenseless woman (even though she broke my window) would not do anything but get me locked up or killed, and 3. I was raised to respect women, no matter how low they have sunk in society and how bad they treat you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape