Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 834 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 884 934 1334 ... LastLast
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8554
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezon  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you need to read, read, read. This story was funny and sad at the same time. You broke so many rules here. Never go to spot the SW picks. Negotiate upfront, stay in control at all times. Never pay upfront. Never let them piss in your car, LOL. If it starts off and it's going down hill than it will only go further down hill. Cut your loses quick. The are might be too street for you. Someone help this brother out. Damn.
    I have to clarify that was 2 different dreams with 2 different woman,

    "Never go to spot the SW picks"

    I didn't know the area so I let them pick, I had no idea that this was a no no.

    "Negotiate upfront"

    This much I did do, though it took several years to get the hang of negotiations.

    "stay in control at all times"

    Yeah ill admit, I fucked this one up. But in my defense, the BSW's that I usually pick up are usually easygoing but there are a few exceptions to that rule.

    "Never pay upfront"

    Before I came to this site, I didn't even know this was an option. Most of the BSW's I have been with always asked for the money up front, I just thought it was normal procedure.

    "Never let them piss in your car"

    I wasn't planing on this, I was trying to drive away when she hopped back in my car while she was still pissing.

    I know I said I would stay away from the are, but I wanted to make an exception for the unicorn, other than that the are is off my list. Before you think that I go out often, I only get out to monger about 2 times a month, those 2 incidents in my story were about 2 months apart. I think.

    I do have successful "Dreams", its just that the BSW's that I have successfully "Dreamed" about are no where to be found and I have lately been in a slump (going on about 3 months now) so I am hoping to break that slump soon while the weather is good (there is also another reason, but I will have to wait till later before I say anything)

    I hope this clears up a few things.

  2. #8553
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixguns  [View Original Post]
    I just found out WCS is out heavy on the R tonight. Watch out a a black Grand Prix and a silver Envoy. Just had my car impounded. Was picking up Frankie just south of 8 when I got popped.
    For those that are not paying attention, the R has become a hotbed of Leo activity. Who hasn't seen leo as a regular increased presence there lately. If your not seeing it then your not paying attention.

    Be careful and be willing to take the risk of getting popped. They are not driving marked cars you know.

  3. #8552

    Uncle on the are

    I just found out WCS is out heavy on the R tonight. Watch out a a black Grand Prix and a silver Envoy. Just had my car impounded. Was picking up Frankie just south of 8 when I got popped.

  4. #8551
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSoul  [View Original Post]
    Missed it by one.
    Jumbos was clearly on 3rd, south of Seldon. Across the street was Shooters bar, and North of there, you had Sweetheart, Willis, and of course, Anderson's Gardens, with the Willcrest hotel right behind it.

    Who remembers that?

    Pus, the talent at all 3 was top notch.

  5. #8550

    Ave Report

    Scooped a WSW named Becky last night on the Ave. Early 30's, skinny, reasonably attractive, saggy boobs. A bit too skinny, but not bad. $30 BBBJ. Saw a nice-looking WSW earlier in the evening near the area, but she was gone by the time I turned around. Stay safe.

  6. #8549

    Ashley on the Ave

    Had a great day dream on the Ave today. Found this nice light brown or dark blnd WSW, about 5' 3" and 130lbs. She had a nice jiggy backside and pretty small up top. Scooped and agreed on CBJ for 30. This girls skills are unique. Using her hand, tongue, mouth and head motions, I got more friction and sensation than ever before. I'm a hard pop and she had me done and wide eyed in no time. Dropped her off and still can't get the feeling out of my head. Is it possible that the BJ was better than the finish? This one's a must repeat.

  7. #8548
    Dude, you need to read, read, read. This story was funny and sad at the same time. You broke so many rules here. Never go to spot the SW picks. Negotiate upfront, stay in control at all times. Never pay upfront. Never let them piss in your car, LOL. If it starts off and it's going down hill than it will only go further down hill. Cut your loses quick. The are might be too street for you. Someone help this brother out. Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner Alert  [View Original Post]
    Its sad to say that it has come to this, I have been down jr so many times over the past 8 years and only have 2 successful pick ups in that area and that was back in 05. Now it has lately (to me) been a big disappointment, the only reason I even went through there after that was mainly an alternate route home from work and I was hoping to make a successful scoop but now its just costing me gas and money and I find that its time for me to cut my losses and stick to areas that I get better results in and it might be time for me to explore the other areas you guys be dreaming about.

    I woke up from a dream that I wish I never had, my dream starts off like this. I dream that I am in a car at night (the blurry clock in my dream says something like 9:30-ish) driving up jr to a store just south of 8, and after I go in a buy the things I need, I come out and a nice looking BSW is standing in the lot and spots me coming out the store so as I head towards my car she approaches me and asks if I want to hang out, I should point out that I had a dream about this BSW back on labor day but it didn't end like I wanted so it wasn't worth me posting about it. She said her name was liz and I gave her an alias of my own, despite the last dream I had I was hoping that this one would end better so I decided to keep dreaming for now. She shows me to a nice spot and we make a deal for BBBJ and she wanted. 4 but I countered with. 2 but we both ended up settling for. 3, so after that she gets to work giving me a very unenthusiastic BBBJ and 2 mins after that she expected me to be a quickie but keep in mind that this is my second dream about her and it already started going south, she started back up for 3 mins and stops again asking if I will hurry up and cum. At this time I decided that it was time for me to cut my losses and wake up, so before I wake up I'm still dreaming about dropping her back off where I picked her up from then I drove home with an almost empty wallet then I finally woke up, so theres my epic fail of a dream.

    I can relate to this one, the ho below broke a rear view mirror and a rear window because I threw her out, I wasn't trying to have a dream that day so I wasn't looking. She comes up and just decides to hop in, then she strips off her dress and she has nothing on under it and she starts trying to make idle chit chat about what I want from her mind you I'm still in shock that she had the guts to just hop in and already naked, I am not going to lie, I thought it was Christmas in July and I thought I was in for some fun so I settled for a BBBJ for a Jackson but then she started rushing me and she stops to get out and takes a piss, while she's doing that I start the car up and start trying to bolt out of there but she quickly hops back in the car still pissing, then I start pushing her back out and she grabs my rear view mirror and breaks it, then thanks to my leather seats being wet and slippery from her pissing on it she slides right out the car and onto the ground. I wanted to drive off but the nice guy in me wanted to make sure she was ok so I get out the car after cutting it off and walks over to her and makes sure she is not hurt (she was fine minus a few scratches). Then I walk back towards my car to the passenger side and get her dress and her purse and tosses it out the car, then I picks her dress back up and soaks the piss off the seat with it and while I was doing that I didn't notice her looking for a big rock, after I got most of the piss off the seat I toss the dress and locks my passenger door to keep her from getting back in, I head back around to the driver side to quickly hop in and get the hell out of there. Then all of a sudden I hear glass break and I look back and sitting on my car is a rock where my back window used to be (I should have seen her coming but keep in mind she broke my inside mirror so I didn't see her tossing the rock) so I bolted out of there (even though a small part of me wanted to beat her ass for breaking my window) if I was really a bad guy I would have took back the Jackson that she talked me out of but I just had to get out of that area because the longer I stayed the more chances of my angry uncle showing up. It was after this incident that I started carrying pepper spray, I know its not much but its better than nothing.

    Oh and in case you are wondering yes I was also on jr that day.

    I hope you fellow mongers have a better time on jr because I am done with that area.

    Stay safe out there and lock them doors.

  8. #8547
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner Alert  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if the unicorn dates black guys? I have tried to scoop her twice but she didn't seem to be interested. One of my rules is I'm only going to try 2 attempts to make a scoop and if she does not want to hop in then I will move on and never bother her again, the reason I am asking is because I read most of the reports on her and they all seem to be good, I do not want to make any baseless assumptions about her so I figure I would asked the vets who have been with her. For all I know she could have been waiting on somebody else who called ahead of time witch is why I did not want to jump to conclusions so quickly.

    Before you start assume things about me, let me quickly solve that. I am not that young (I'm 30 but most SW's assume I am about 50) , I am not new to this hobby, I do not look like a thug and I am a respectful person. I hope this clears up a few things, I have been out there for 10+ years and I have had my far share of ROB's, uncles and other things, hell I even accidentally picked up a tranny (man I wish I found this page along time ago) but the one thing that I have not picked up yet is a WSW. I have only been with BSW's and I was waiting for the right time to scoop a WSW, if you are looking for my reports on those BSW's, don't bother looking, the BSW's I was scooping is not even worth your time. The one BSW post I did make was my last failed attempt on the are.

    I know that it was supposed to be just a quick question but I felt the I should at least tell you a little more about myself, I know that I do not have anybody's trust, hell this question just might go unanswered. If any of you vets feel like answering it, you can leave your answer in my PM.
    She doesn't discriminate but she knows a lot of people so she mostly sticks to who she knows. All of those guys at the gas station are her people so she's not racist. However, try just talking to her. Buy her a pop and introduce yourself and tell her you'll see her later. Hell, hand her a few dollars and she'll damn sure remember you next time. I have never had a problem with WSW or BSW on the are or anywhere else. So I don't know what it could be. There's some decent BSW on the are but you just don't have the eye to spot them obviously from the tranny pick up. I'm just saying. LOL.

  9. #8546

    Mich Ave TGTBT

    This morning before work I decided to take a ride down the Ave to see what was out on my journey I noticed this HSW at least she looked hispanic cute about 5'8 to 5'9', in turquoise blue dress standing next to the bldg with the rims. Because the way she was. Dress she could only be a SW or a decoy. She look to clean to be a SW. She was a SW but scooped her I did something I never do, I trailed them a little bit just to see if it was a setup. It wasn't they pulled into the Victory, how she looked I wish it was me.

  10. #8545

    Very

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit  [View Original Post]
    She looks young & tight. The bad the color picture is a little too small.

    Misfit
    Oh she is. She is aTGTBT for that area.

  11. #8544

    Am traffic report

    Out to get my line wet this morning in the tele-6-gr area.

    Turned in on Woodbine and there was a way cute 'surfer girl' blonde, freckles and straight white teeth (TGTBT?) figured I better do sweep of the perimeter before committing. And as you can imagine, she was gone- did some more roaming and ran across a fair number of sunrise girls, a sorta cute BSW and couple of marginal WSW and an older road warrior making no effort to be attractive. Every time I figured I was done, another possible would jump up on the radar. A shorter, heavy set but not fat gal with long thick auburn hair. Would put her about 40. A few more <4 on sws scale, a young thicker blonde with ghost eyes and then surfer girl was back . Named Jessica, very cute and would up to be a 8/9 in real life . Kindy dopey but sweet and obliging, mr Jackson to seal the transaction bbjtcim, not a super tight vj nice little titties.

    Says she shows up on BP and did she an older gal, red head 40-50s tall, heavy set, like somebody's mom but not necessarily a MILF. Any intel on her?

    Thanks to all my Detroit brothers who responded to earlier requests for intel. On my way back home today.

    This is my addiction and don't try to intervene!

  12. #8543

    Scoop and release on the Ave

    Hit the Ave again, took about 3 passes before I saw anything. Then I saw a few pop up. A dark hair / reddish who I was sending signals to but she was always in the wrong spot for the scoop. So, as I swung around I see this blonde in a t-shirt and jeans (jeans? On a hot day?). We make contact and I hit the side street and wait. She was a little slow but did come around the corner. When she got in, she said here name was Shannon. She was a mess, not tweaking or anything, just rough face all picked at. Grungy and dirty. I gave her a few bucks and let her go. I need to get better eyes. She did look good from the road but up close, no so good.

    I made another loop and saw le and got the hint and left.

    Another lesson: Not all SW are prettied-up.

  13. #8542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    On my way to work this morning was not in the mood for getting sucked or banging anything but top notch SW. It was just way to humid. Forgot all about that humidity when I saw Holly on a side street heading towards Plymouth St. Man that is one little sweetheart. Pull up to her she hops right in we chit chat for a minute we find a little spot to take care of our mutual business. Holly has developed into one helluva knob polisher, I thought she was going to suck me right out my shoes. I had to get in that tight kitty and get deep I did. I have a couple of favorites out there but Holly is about to be number one. It was so good I didn't notice the sun come out out until we both raised our head to catch our breath. Holly looks a lot better than when we first started hooking up. She looks more like the black and white pic nowadays. Sorry about the pic being sideways I didn't have time to correct it.
    She looks young & tight. The bad the color picture is a little too small.

    Misfit

  14. #8541
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner Alert  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if the unicorn dates black guys? I have tried to scoop her twice but she didn't seem to be interested. One of my rules is I'm only going to try 2 attempts to make a scoop and if she does not want to hop in then I will move on and never bother her again, the reason I am asking is because I read most of the reports on her and they all seem to be good, I do not want to make any baseless assumptions about her so I figure I would asked the vets who have been with her. For all I know she could have been waiting on somebody else who called ahead of time witch is why I did not want to jump to conclusions so quickly.

    Before you start assume things about me, let me quickly solve that. I am not that young (I'm 30 but most SW's assume I am about 50) , I am not new to this hobby, I do not look like a thug and I am a respectful person. I hope this clears up a few things, I have been out there for 10+ years and I have had my far share of ROB's, uncles and other things, hell I even accidentally picked up a tranny (man I wish I found this page along time ago) but the one thing that I have not picked up yet is a WSW. I have only been with BSW's and I was waiting for the right time to scoop a WSW, if you are looking for my reports on those BSW's, don't bother looking, the BSW's I was scooping is not even worth your time. The one BSW post I did make was my last failed attempt on the are.

    I know that it was supposed to be just a quick question but I felt the I should at least tell you a little more about myself, I know that I do not have anybody's trust, hell this question just might go unanswered. If any of you vets feel like answering it, you can leave your answer in my PM.
    Just ask her. Its a great icebreaker with SWs, trust me.

  15. #8540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Crystal on the G

    Any one seen her lately? Her phone stopped working again (what a suprise)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape