Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 835 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 885 935 1335 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8539

    I Would Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner Alert  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if the unicorn dates black guys? I have tried to scoop her twice but she didn't seem to be interested. One of my rules is I'm only going to try 2 attempts to make a scoop and if she does not want to hop in then I will move on and never bother her again, the reason I am asking is because I read most of the reports on her and they all seem to be good, I do not want to make any baseless assumptions about her so I figure I would asked the vets who have been with her. For all I know she could have been waiting on somebody else who called ahead of time witch is why I did not want to jump to conclusions so quickly.

    Before you start assume things about me, let me quickly solve that. I am not that young (I'm 30 but most SW's assume I am about 50) , I am not new to this hobby, I do not look like a thug and I am a respectful person. I hope this clears up a few things, I have been out there for 10+ years and I have had my far share of ROB's, uncles and other things, hell I even accidentally picked up a tranny (man I wish I found this page along time ago) but the one thing that I have not picked up yet is a WSW. I have only been with BSW's and I was waiting for the right time to scoop a WSW, if you are looking for my reports on those BSW's, don't bother looking, the BSW's I was scooping is not even worth your time. The one BSW post I did make was my last failed attempt on the are.

    I know that it was supposed to be just a quick question but I felt the I should at least tell you a little more about myself, I know that I do not have anybody's trust, hell this question just might go unanswered. If any of you vets feel like answering it, you can leave your answer in my PM.
    She is okay with it. I think it depends on the person, in general, and how they approach her and if she feels comfortable with them. But that can be said for most (not all) but most providers!

  2. #8538

    Hot WSW on telegraph and 6 mile

    On my way to work this morning, so had to take a little detour down 6mile towards Telegraph. It was 7:45 am. Right before the gas station on corner of 6 mile and telegraph basically where Woodbine runs into 6mile side. I see a very hot WSW, young, not strung out at all and nice full Cee that wanted to pop out of her top. Wearing a purple low cut semi trasnparent shirt and a black tight short. Very light skin and blonde hair. She was wearing black glasses. She kept pacing up to the gas station and down to 6mile, I was hoping she cross 6 mile to Woodbine, but she never did. It was very obvious what she was doing. It was difficult getting her attention as seh was pacing up and down. After a couple of un-obvious turn around. I turned down a side street to come back, but it is just too congested. I pulled in the gas station, but it was packed. Damn she was very fine. By the time I pulled out to turn around back to get another shot, she was gone.

    Anyone know who she might be and why she is on that side of the road and not over on Woodbine? PM me if you like.

  3. #8537

    Tried tele nice change

    Drove around on the graph between 6 &7 mile today one st. East of tele there were a few w out picked up a BSW forgot her name had a room at the vic already got a great BBBJ for 20 plus a half brother tip she had short blk hair with a red stripe in it. She had a cups maybe 5 ft 5 polished it perfect with good direction she said she was from Cali but who knows. Wish I could have rem her name was good service she said 50 for full but I didn't have the time or supplys.

  4. #8536

    Quick Question

    Does anybody know if the unicorn dates black guys? I have tried to scoop her twice but she didn't seem to be interested. One of my rules is I'm only going to try 2 attempts to make a scoop and if she does not want to hop in then I will move on and never bother her again, the reason I am asking is because I read most of the reports on her and they all seem to be good, I do not want to make any baseless assumptions about her so I figure I would asked the vets who have been with her. For all I know she could have been waiting on somebody else who called ahead of time witch is why I did not want to jump to conclusions so quickly.

    Before you start assume things about me, let me quickly solve that. I am not that young (I'm 30 but most SW's assume I am about 50), I am not new to this hobby, I do not look like a thug and I am a respectful person. I hope this clears up a few things, I have been out there for 10+ years and I have had my far share of ROB's, uncles and other things, hell I even accidentally picked up a tranny (man I wish I found this page along time ago) but the one thing that I have not picked up yet is a WSW. I have only been with BSW's and I was waiting for the right time to scoop a WSW, if you are looking for my reports on those BSW's, don't bother looking, the BSW's I was scooping is not even worth your time. The one BSW post I did make was my last failed attempt on the are.

    I know that it was supposed to be just a quick question but I felt the I should at least tell you a little more about myself, I know that I do not have anybody's trust, hell this question just might go unanswered. If any of you vets feel like answering it, you can leave your answer in my PM.

  5. #8535

    Gem 34

    Johnny, thanks for the tip on Gem 34. Nice girl and doesn't have a gag reflex. Tipped more than I should have but at that time I was way tooooooo relaxxxxxxxxed.

    Stay safe out there guys.

    Michigan Guy

  6. #8534

    Burning my way north

    Fellow travelers, new to this forum having recently discovered I was going to be traveling through Ohio and wanted to do some pre-trip research. Long time hobbiest but new to USASG. Have had some fun in both cin and col. In fact would tell you that these are high volume areas. Lots of talent at great rates.

    Detroit is the end of the trail for me before going home. From previous visits telegraph has been available. But I don't see much in hear as I rtff. And not quite clear of the other codes (though I can take an educated guess) any one want to step up an share some insite? PM is cool.

    Thanks and good hunting

  7. #8533

    Holly Again

    On my way to work this morning was not in the mood for getting sucked or banging anything but top notch SW. It was just way to humid. Forgot all about that humidity when I saw Holly on a side street heading towards Plymouth St. Man that is one little sweetheart. Pull up to her she hops right in we chit chat for a minute we find a little spot to take care of our mutual business. Holly has developed into one helluva knob polisher, I thought she was going to suck me right out my shoes. I had to get in that tight kitty and get deep I did. I have a couple of favorites out there but Holly is about to be number one. It was so good I didn't notice the sun come out out until we both raised our head to catch our breath. Holly looks a lot better than when we first started hooking up. She looks more like the black and white pic nowadays. Sorry about the pic being sideways I didn't have time to correct it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holly Holly.jpg‎   Oh Holly.jpg‎  

  8. #8532

    Mornings on Tel

    Heading down Tel between 7 and 96, around 8am on Tuesday and saw 3 WSW within 100 yards. 2 were together by the Vic and another heading in that direction. I driven that area before but never saw much. Then today saw a WSW at the station near 6. I may have come in late on morning. It seems that more action goes on when I'm working.

  9. #8531
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Could you imagine Chelsea and Fatima as a duo. If I died on my way home I would be smiling from ear to ear. I definitely miss Chelsea, and wish her the best in her new life. She was a cool chick. Man if the two of them worked together they could cause a NO VACANCY at any notel they were in.
    Check your inbox dude! It's full! LOL

  10. #8530

    Kaleigh on the ave

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like kaleigh to me. I have not seen her around for a few weeks.
    I went looking for kaleigh after seeing a possible report on her. I found her, its been a few months since I've seen her out. Against my own advice I took her to a notel. Again she wants above standard and gives below average service. Wasted 3 hours of my time for a one nutter half and half. She stills sux dick like a champ and the garage felt good with my Cadillac parked in it. She is great for car dates but do not waste your time on a notel. She has a new phone if any seniors want her number.

  11. #8529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Sorry about that

    Quote Originally Posted by flstc  [View Original Post]
    [deleted by admin]

    editor's note: this report was edited to remove references to **** persons.

    i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

    please do not post references to **** persons in the forum. thanks!
    i will not do it again.

    regards,

    flstc

  12. #8528

    Muff Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea was a hottie. Her and Fatima, both in their prime, would make an awesome celebrity death match!
    Or we could do a March madness / BCS style ranking of all the top SW's on all the tracks and have a final four tournament. Winner gets .2 and a lifetime supply of the candy of their choice.

  13. #8527
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseBudd  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect to any of you, but as much as all of you dudes gush over Fatima, I don't want any parts of her. Too many of you have used her up.
    The funny thing is I remember less than a year ago thinking the exact same thing about Chelsea. That was when reports were just starting to trickle in about the hot new chick with streaked multicolor hair. If in fact Chelsea has gotten her act together than perhaps Fatima will one day as well.

    Speaking of last summer, has anyone seen Ginger lately? One of my great regrets is I never got to see her rack.

  14. #8526
    Saw Fatima again today. Had her meet me down the street from the Rathskeller. Lovely girl.

  15. #8525

    RGargus5150

    Quote Originally Posted by RGargus5150  [View Original Post]
    Damn she is so hot, she would do great on a board. I read the forum and got an idea of where she hangs out at, but I am hesitant because my car would stand out.
    Do not offer any infomation to screen name above, check out backpage, massage parlor and general reports section of this forum. This is no fellow hobbiest!

    Or pm me and I will gladly give you details.

    Thx fellas!

    Be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape