Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #515
    Between you and Coochie, who's going to get them first?

  2. #514

    Do you know these two girls?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	mii2.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	261090

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20130628_145338.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	261089

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-07-11_18.36.42.jpg
Views:	377
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	261088

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20130628_145443.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	261091

  3. #513
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    You have a girl all to yourself?
    Yea he does, Tara. LOL

  4. #512

    Your Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBobJones  [View Original Post]
    Of course they take your money- And we all freely give it. It's a JOB. If I saw my ATF out, I would not expect her to be talking to me. No way. It's not like they have socially acceptable jobs, even though most of us don't know where we would be without them. Maybe they are the ones who feel like lepers. Damn, don't take it so hard, bro.

    In my opinion, my girl gives me enough when I do see her. And I love every minute, and will continue to pay her for the time. The way I see it, she owes me ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on the outs. That's just not in the job description. Time is money. Period.
    You have a girl all to yourself?

  5. #511

    Duh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qjwin  [View Original Post]
    Interesting story, and it destroys the stereotype of the hobbyist who's the one who gives the cold shoulder to the provider in public. I always knew this was a bit of fiction. It's generally the providers who want nothing to do with hobbyists in public. They have no problem sucking up all that cash but see them in public and they shun you like a leper riddled with scabies.
    Of course they take your money- And we all freely give it. It's a JOB. If I saw my ATF out, I would not expect her to be talking to me. No way. It's not like they have socially acceptable jobs, even though most of us don't know where we would be without them. Maybe they are the ones who feel like lepers. Damn, don't take it so hard, bro.

    In my opinion, my girl gives me enough when I do see her. And I love every minute, and will continue to pay her for the time. The way I see it, she owes me ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on the outs. That's just not in the job description. Time is money. Period.

  6. #510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 707

    Interesting; destroys the stereotype

    Quote Originally Posted by Coochie Eater  [View Original Post]
    Years ago, I took a program at the RS with a black girl. To my delight and surprise, she was lactating. Sweet, delicious milk dripped from those dark nipples as I ate her pussy to orgasm. I loved the sight of the whiteness of her baby's breakfast as it flowed down her chest and belly to pool up in her navel. I drank deeply from those black fountains. On my next visit I was depressed to find she'd quit the RS, but lo and behold, she surfaced at the Geisha! Her tits were round and firm, not from being engorged, but from being enhanced. She'd had a boob job because her tits got saggy after breastfeeding. They looked nice, but they weren't the same. I chewed on them anyway, because, well, because that's what I do. Not long after that she left the Geisha house and the business. I was sad.

    But I was shopping at Copp's on the south side one day, and there she was in the produce section. I was genuinely glad to see her, and I approached her with a smile.

    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    I'm surprised she didn't shout "RAPE" or something. I mean, Jesus, it's not like I yelled "WH0RE" at the top of my lungs. I tried to be as discreet as I could be, saying "Hey, how ya doing? I haven't seen you for a while." I mean, she coulda been my kid's second grade teacher for all anyone knew.

    So running into a provider while shopping isn't a social treat. It's more like a social disease. So now when I see a girl out, I let them come up to me. Most often they don't.

    Oh well, we all have secrets.

    Coochie Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Interesting story, and it destroys the stereotype of the hobbyist who's the one who gives the cold shoulder to the provider in public. I always knew this was a bit of fiction. It's generally the providers who want nothing to do with hobbyists in public. They have no problem sucking up all that cash but see them in public and they shun you like a leper riddled with scabies.

  7. #509

    Sh0pping with Wh0res

    Years ago, I took a program at the RS with a black girl. To my delight and surprise, she was lactating. Sweet, delicious milk dripped from those dark nipples as I ate her pussy to orgasm. I loved the sight of the whiteness of her baby's breakfast as it flowed down her chest and belly to pool up in her navel. I drank deeply from those black fountains. On my next visit I was depressed to find she'd quit the RS, but lo and behold, she surfaced at the Geisha! Her tits were round and firm, not from being engorged, but from being enhanced. She'd had a boob job because her tits got saggy after breastfeeding. They looked nice, but they weren't the same. I chewed on them anyway, because, well, because that's what I do. Not long after that she left the Geisha house and the business. I was sad.

    But I was shopping at Copp's on the south side one day, and there she was in the produce section. I was genuinely glad to see her, and I approached her with a smile.

    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    I'm surprised she didn't shout "RAPE" or something. I mean, Jesus, it's not like I yelled "WH0RE" at the top of my lungs. I tried to be as discreet as I could be, saying "Hey, how ya doing? I haven't seen you for a while." I mean, she coulda been my kid's second grade teacher for all anyone knew.

    So running into a provider while shopping isn't a social treat. It's more like a social disease. So now when I see a girl out, I let them come up to me. Most often they don't.

    Oh well, we all have secrets.

    Coochie Eater

    God Bless You All.

  8. #508

    Layla-Sun Prairie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tencan  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Anyone seen Layla in Sun Prairie lately? She has not returned my emails ans phone calls for a while and I am wondering what happened as she always gets back to me.
    I did happen to see Layla of Sun Prairie at a retail establishment just a couple of weeks ago, must have been her son with her. Don't know anymore than that. No Coochie, I am not saying "where" and I don't know what she was shopping for, sorry, just our secret. She clearly had not made herself up to go out!

  9. #507

    Onna, again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coochie Eater  [View Original Post]
    You've seen her shopping? And you didn't tell us where? You ba$t@rd! I mean really. What store? What was she buying? Did you get any other info? Groceries? Clothing? Sundries? Let us know the details!

    Coochie Eater.

    God bless you all.
    I will beat Permanent Wood to the punch and note that that is Onna, who comes up here periodically. She is looking pretty good, though I did once see Alexxxa in an Aldi, but that's another story.

  10. #506

    Nice Share!

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Nice  [View Original Post]
    I know nothing about her service, but I've seen her shopping, so I know her pics are real, and she is hot.
    You've seen her shopping? And you didn't tell us where? You ba$t@rd! I mean really. What store? What was she buying? Did you get any other info? Groceries? Clothing? Sundries? Let us know the details!

    Coochie Eater.

    God bless you all.

  11. #505

    Anyone seen Layla in Sun Prairie lately

    Hi,

    Anyone seen Layla in Sun Prairie lately? She has not returned my emails ans phone calls for a while and I am wondering what happened as she always gets back to me.

  12. #504

    Recommendations Please

    Gentlemen, I am visiting from Ohio and am interested in spending time with a mature recommended lady 40+ who provides honest, drama free dependable service. GFE desired. Since this forum is my only dependable reference, and the attractive ones from BP appear, like Ohio to have mixed or bad reviews, can one of you PM me with a recommendation? Downtown area preferred & Incall.

    Thanks! Favors returned if you visit Ohio!

    Forest

  13. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Why don't we start reporting these ads as"wrong category"? That is what I do, but one report isn't going to help.
    I agree, report the men and trannys if they are listed incorrectly.

  14. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by Qjwin  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from "Specials with this sexy bruntette in / out. A little about myself, I'm Honest, discreet [sic]." that was her ad on Friday. She constantly advertises in the Escort section on Backpage yet only does Body Rubs, never full service. Thus, she's an implied ripoff. Stay away. (I'm having trouble copying the link to her post on Backpage, sorry. But if you poke around on Madison Escorts on Backpage you'll find who I'm talking about, she has sandy blonde hair and does fish lips in one of her pics)

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...out-28/3719256
    She posts in both sections escort and massage. I understand the frustration.

    The prices do change between the 2 ads as well. So if you payed the escort price and didn't get FS than there is an issue.

  15. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by Qjwin  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from "Specials with this sexy bruntette in / out. A little about myself, I'm Honest, discreet [sic]." that was her ad on Friday. She constantly advertises in the Escort section on Backpage yet only does Body Rubs, never full service. Thus, she's an implied ripoff. Stay away. (I'm having trouble copying the link to her post on Backpage, sorry. But if you poke around on Madison Escorts on Backpage you'll find who I'm talking about, she has sandy blonde hair and does fish lips in one of her pics)

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...out-28/3719256
    Why don't we start reporting these ads as"wrong category"? That is what I do, but one report isn't going to help. When an escort posts fake pictures, advertises in the wrong category, or is a plain ole fake, report it, and then report it here, and more of us can report it. It might not change anything, but it can't hurt either, and it might make life a little harder for the bitches that are messing with us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape