Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,171 to 16,185 of 16685
-
07-13-13 11:38 #515Senior Member

Posts: 411Between you and Coochie, who's going to get them first?
Originally Posted by Member #4201
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-13 08:51 #514
-
07-11-13 20:11 #513Regular Member

Posts: 20Yea he does, Tara. LOL
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-13 20:07 #512Senior Member

Posts: 961Your Girl
You have a girl all to yourself?
Originally Posted by JimBobJones
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-13 11:17 #511Senior Member

Posts: 35Duh.
Of course they take your money- And we all freely give it. It's a JOB. If I saw my ATF out, I would not expect her to be talking to me. No way. It's not like they have socially acceptable jobs, even though most of us don't know where we would be without them. Maybe they are the ones who feel like lepers. Damn, don't take it so hard, bro.
Originally Posted by Qjwin
[View Original Post]
In my opinion, my girl gives me enough when I do see her. And I love every minute, and will continue to pay her for the time. The way I see it, she owes me ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on the outs. That's just not in the job description. Time is money. Period.
-
07-10-13 18:32 #510Senior Member

Posts: 707Interesting; destroys the stereotype
Interesting story, and it destroys the stereotype of the hobbyist who's the one who gives the cold shoulder to the provider in public. I always knew this was a bit of fiction. It's generally the providers who want nothing to do with hobbyists in public. They have no problem sucking up all that cash but see them in public and they shun you like a leper riddled with scabies.
Originally Posted by Coochie Eater
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-13 01:36 #509Senior Member

Posts: 1363Sh0pping with Wh0res
Years ago, I took a program at the RS with a black girl. To my delight and surprise, she was lactating. Sweet, delicious milk dripped from those dark nipples as I ate her pussy to orgasm. I loved the sight of the whiteness of her baby's breakfast as it flowed down her chest and belly to pool up in her navel. I drank deeply from those black fountains. On my next visit I was depressed to find she'd quit the RS, but lo and behold, she surfaced at the Geisha! Her tits were round and firm, not from being engorged, but from being enhanced. She'd had a boob job because her tits got saggy after breastfeeding. They looked nice, but they weren't the same. I chewed on them anyway, because, well, because that's what I do. Not long after that she left the Geisha house and the business. I was sad.
But I was shopping at Copp's on the south side one day, and there she was in the produce section. I was genuinely glad to see her, and I approached her with a smile.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I'm surprised she didn't shout "RAPE" or something. I mean, Jesus, it's not like I yelled "WH0RE" at the top of my lungs. I tried to be as discreet as I could be, saying "Hey, how ya doing? I haven't seen you for a while." I mean, she coulda been my kid's second grade teacher for all anyone knew.
So running into a provider while shopping isn't a social treat. It's more like a social disease. So now when I see a girl out, I let them come up to me. Most often they don't.
Oh well, we all have secrets.
Coochie Eater
God Bless You All.
-
07-06-13 07:22 #508Senior Member

Posts: 256Layla-Sun Prairie
I did happen to see Layla of Sun Prairie at a retail establishment just a couple of weeks ago, must have been her son with her. Don't know anymore than that. No Coochie, I am not saying "where" and I don't know what she was shopping for, sorry, just our secret. She clearly had not made herself up to go out!
Originally Posted by Tencan
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-13 02:43 #507Senior Member

Posts: 34Onna, again.
I will beat Permanent Wood to the punch and note that that is Onna, who comes up here periodically. She is looking pretty good, though I did once see Alexxxa in an Aldi, but that's another story.
Originally Posted by Coochie Eater
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-13 15:02 #506Senior Member

Posts: 1363Nice Share!
You've seen her shopping? And you didn't tell us where? You ba$t@rd! I mean really. What store? What was she buying? Did you get any other info? Groceries? Clothing? Sundries? Let us know the details!
Originally Posted by Too Nice
[View Original Post]
Coochie Eater.
God bless you all.
-
07-05-13 12:44 #505Senior Member

Posts: 306Anyone seen Layla in Sun Prairie lately
Hi,
Anyone seen Layla in Sun Prairie lately? She has not returned my emails ans phone calls for a while and I am wondering what happened as she always gets back to me.
-
06-30-13 21:04 #504Senior Member

Posts: 188Recommendations Please
Gentlemen, I am visiting from Ohio and am interested in spending time with a mature recommended lady 40+ who provides honest, drama free dependable service. GFE desired. Since this forum is my only dependable reference, and the attractive ones from BP appear, like Ohio to have mixed or bad reviews, can one of you PM me with a recommendation? Downtown area preferred & Incall.
Thanks! Favors returned if you visit Ohio!
Forest
-
06-11-13 22:31 #503Senior Member

Posts: 368I agree, report the men and trannys if they are listed incorrectly.
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-13 12:46 #502Senior Member

Posts: 233She posts in both sections escort and massage. I understand the frustration.
Originally Posted by Qjwin
[View Original Post]
The prices do change between the 2 ads as well. So if you payed the escort price and didn't get FS than there is an issue.
-
06-08-13 23:53 #501Senior Member

Posts: 961Why don't we start reporting these ads as"wrong category"? That is what I do, but one report isn't going to help. When an escort posts fake pictures, advertises in the wrong category, or is a plain ole fake, report it, and then report it here, and more of us can report it. It might not change anything, but it can't hurt either, and it might make life a little harder for the bitches that are messing with us.
Originally Posted by Qjwin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





