Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 839 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 889 939 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6577

    Lisa / Lexi Triangle

    After reading about blondes in the Triangle, have been doing a little cruising. I never have scooped much around that area, although I did manage to get the worst blow job of my life off Grand River on a rainy night several years ago. One reason for not scooping is that I never knew of a decent notel around there. Another is that the girls seem to concentrate on Woodbine, and there never seems to be a time when something / someone isn't moving on that street. It is a very tough place to scoop, unless you don't mind being reckless. I have seen a couple of decent looking spinner type blondes on my runs, but there has always been too much going on to scoop. I'm talking late afternoon, and there are people on porches, people walking, people sitting in vehicles, fat guys on bicycles going up and down. If you are even a bit paranoid, they can all look like uncles. Today was more of the same. I saw one of the cute blondes on Woodbine, came back around and she had moved to the cross street. Scooped her up real quick and she said her name was Lisa. When she gave me her number later she said she goes by Lexi. Went to the notel for half and half, but she got sore quickly, even with lube. I'm a bit thick, and she said she has had cervicitis (sp)? But thought with lube it would be ok. Was genuinely upset about it, to the point of tears. She finished with an enthusiastic DT blow job. She is about 5'2", maybe 110, blonde, had her hair up, a-cups, lip piercing and one near her eye. As of today the digits weren't active, but she plans to get the phone on soon. Would repeat, when the box comes off the DL.

    Stay safe out there

  2. #6576

    I agree

    Mad Humper when I first started reading your posts, I thought you might be a loose cannon, but now I know different, I look forward to your posts.

  3. #6575

    Preach

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that the price I pay has anything to do with the quality of the blowjob. I think there are girls out there that couldn't suck a dick good if their life depended on it. I've had some really good five and ten dollar blowjobs. When I see these girls standing on the corner I know that they weren't able to get ahold of their sugar daddies that just hand them money. I know when they're on the corner that they weren't able to get ahold of their regulars that pay backpage prices for a street level prosititute. I know when that girl is on the corner she needs dope. I know that my ten or twenty dollar bill is enough for them to get there fix. That gives me leverage in the negotiation of services. These girls are always asking for more but I stay firm with what I offer. I've have never had a girl say no and walk out of my car. They have that option. I would never force anyone to do anything that they don't want to do. I'm always very upfront with what I want and what I'm going to spend. I've never had a girl not get in my car for a second or third date. When they see me pull up again I probably just look like a big ass ten or twenty dollar bill. That cash gets them off of the corner. If my boss told me tomorrow I'm only making half of what I normally make I would take it. I've recently been unemployed and I appreciate having a job and getting a paycheck. I don't do things half assed. I would continue to do what was asked of me but if I wasn't making enough money I'd find a new career.
    Damn church is in session! LOL preach on.

  4. #6574

    Cynthia from the R

    I picked up a WSW a month or so walking on 8 between Livernois and Woodward and her name was Cyn, Easy to talk to wanted a date but no time do gave her a ride, got her digits for another time and we kept on contact.

    Well I finally picked her up I saw a hot looking redhead 30 something dressed pretty hot so picked her up and she wanted .4 for a BBBJ or $ for an all access pass. 30 something redhead, road around for awhile had a good feeling so did the round the world for a Franklin turned out to be fun and kinda GFE (YMMV) I had a great time gives great brain and loves gr . I also have a few toys and got to watch her thoroughly abuse one. LOL. No drama she said just one shot on goal, all I'm usually good for anyways. She showered, we watched porn, she toyed while I enjoyed the show and on all fours watched porn I pounded the back 9 as she got into DP IMG herself with the toy. Wet left a puddle talked dirty and we were both spent and chilled. More than I usually spend but it was a great time and I would repeat. Never saw her before, you can pick her up at her house and had no issues or drama. Safe covered and she gets into it. Said I could pass her numbers so any interested Sr members hit me up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  5. #6573

    Ave this morning

    I must say that Lisa was the hottest sight on the Ave on Saturday, with her long flowing hair and her tight sexy ass. If I hadn't already collected my rent-a-girlfriend for the day (a yummy girl who still rocks and satisfies) , I would have damn well stopped for Lisa. I think it's safe to say that Lisa may be an occasional option thus forward, but you may have to search for her. I found her on the Ave but not near a known "track" per se. She's on my 2-do-again list nonetheless. Be cool, fools.

  6. #6572
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Maybe her "cock sucking skills" aren't that bad, maybe you just low-balled her so much that she put a half-ass effort into it. You're a working man, if you went to work tomorrow and your boss said I'm only paying you half of what you normally make today wouldn't you put a half-ass effort into your job? I'm not telling you what you should pay, but you can't expect a chick to suck your dick like a champ when you low-ball them.
    I don't think that the price I pay has anything to do with the quality of the blowjob. I think there are girls out there that couldn't suck a dick good if their life depended on it. I've had some really good five and ten dollar blowjobs. When I see these girls standing on the corner I know that they weren't able to get ahold of their sugar daddies that just hand them money. I know when they're on the corner that they weren't able to get ahold of their regulars that pay backpage prices for a street level prosititute. I know when that girl is on the corner she needs dope. I know that my ten or twenty dollar bill is enough for them to get there fix. That gives me leverage in the negotiation of services. These girls are always asking for more but I stay firm with what I offer. I've have never had a girl say no and walk out of my car. They have that option. I would never force anyone to do anything that they don't want to do. I'm always very upfront with what I want and what I'm going to spend. I've never had a girl not get in my car for a second or third date. When they see me pull up again I probably just look like a big ass ten or twenty dollar bill. That cash gets them off of the corner. If my boss told me tomorrow I'm only making half of what I normally make I would take it. I've recently been unemployed and I appreciate having a job and getting a paycheck. I don't do things half assed. I would continue to do what was asked of me but if I wasn't making enough money I'd find a new career.

  7. #6571

    Jennifer on the Ave

    Met up with this one yesterday on the ave near the grocery store 20 for BBBJ and it sucked so I gave her 20 more for some f. S the kitty was nice and clean, was a car date but she was really nervous I'm guessing she needed her meds. I couldn't finish the deed because it was so cramped in the car and she kept stoping and looking all around making me think someone was coming up to the car. Would take to the fuckshack if I ever considerd to hit it again. Stay safe gentz.

  8. #6570

    Cass Corridors Bars

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1  [View Original Post]
    Jumbos was always a interesting time. The theater at wood six was also a good time as well
    Man I miss the late 90's and early 2000's the girls back then took better care of themselves. You had a few that were a train wreck. Nowadays you got more risk and a money hungry judicial system that is making our hobby little more stressful. Be safe my forum buddies.

  9. #6569
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeNEasyToo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Anderson's Gardens, Willis Show Bar, Shooter, Jumbo's or am I too old for you. If not, you guys missed the fun of a lifetime. I'm talking 70-80, and it was a ball.
    What were those places like? I like reading about the days of old, like the Hollywood workers and the dressed up walkers around the Cass Corridor back in the day on here. Sounds like the hunts point of Detroit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji31  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Lori near 8 and the G. She is about 5'9", probably in her mid 30's. Blonde hair and big fake chest. She had a small tank top on. You couldn't miss her chest. Ending up getting a driving BJ for Jackson. I would have done more, but she had a "friend", following us in a car to make sure she was ok. Kind of spooked me, but after I realized he wasn't coming too closely, went on with the deed. But was afraid to stop. If I can get her without her "friend", I will try more next time. Tried to call her today, but got no answer. Her bolt ons felt very nice actually. Not rock hard like some of the girls out there that have them. (Jenna from the Are being one with rock hard bolt ons).
    Real short and petite with pinned up short blonde hair? Saw her on the are about a week ago in jeans and sunglasses, and what looked like a bad boob job and only appear to be "big" because its stuck on such a small frame. So I decided to keep on trucking.

    This girl posts on BP, but I picked her up on 8 mile, between Schoenherr and Grosebeck last week in the early afternoon. Looks like her pics, very cool girl. For half a Benjamin, got full service and nice BBBJ. Will repeat, but not for BP prices. I was with her about an hour.[/QUOTE]Funny, I was just looking at her ad on BP a a few days ago. Looking at her pics I wouldn't've guess that she was a SW too. Whats her story?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That's the norm for me
    LOL to each and his own, but thats way too much of a risk for me. (eddie murphy voice)"Thats like playing Russian roulette with your dick".

  10. #6568

    Jumbos

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeNEasyToo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Anderson's Gardens, Willis Show Bar, Shooter, Jumbo's or am I too old for you. If not, you guys missed the fun of a lifetime. I'm talking 70-80, and it was a ball.
    Jumbos was always a interesting time. The theater at wood six was also a good time as well

  11. #6567

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Who is the super dark BSW on Fort. She must live in the apartment building behind the party store. Awesome body, couldn't tell if her face was good or bad because everytime she looked my way she had the most sour look on her face. Think she may have had a piercing under her bottom lip.
    Sounds like Mimi she ok.

  12. #6566

    BSW Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Who is the super dark BSW on Fort. She must live in the apartment building behind the party store. Awesome body, couldn't tell if her face was good or bad because everytime she looked my way she had the most sour look on her face. Think she may have had a piercing under her bottom lip.
    Her name is Mimi. She's been a hot topic here for quite some time. I've never sampled, but everything on the menu is available and can be had for dirt cheap. Can't explain why she's giving you the stink eye, she was cool when I was introduced to her last month.

  13. #6565

    WSW Liberal / anning and Gratiot

    Saw Suzette sometime ago and just got her digits that time, no other action. Yesterday I saw her on Gratiot walking and called the digits.

    Told her to meet me up at the Little Ceasars by State Fair. .25 for CBJ (my choice). She has long dirty blond hair and doesn't appear to be on the candy. Not the best I've had but not the worst. She is pleasant, nice B's. Would repeat. PM for digits. Only to active seniors (don't try otherwise please).

  14. #6564

    BSW Fort

    Who is the super dark BSW on Fort. She must live in the apartment building behind the party store. Awesome body, couldn't tell if her face was good or bad because everytime she looked my way she had the most sour look on her face. Think she may have had a piercing under her bottom lip.

  15. #6563

    Trina

    This morning before heading to work, I was looking for the little blonde (Jessica) on the Ave no such luck but I spotted Trina. She has a tight box, and she knows how to work a thick anaconda when it enters her box. I love the way she cums when I am deep in her. When her legs began to shake as I thrust in and out slowly, twisting that meat in that tight wet pond of paradise. If Trina could get away from her candy habits she would be one helluva beauty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trina open for me.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape