Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 19146
-
07-12-13 19:50 #6561Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking for some help
I met a women name Misty with a cast on her hand / arm around JR and Brentwood and I think she lives with dark haired Tammie, I had her number but lost it, I would like to see her again, if anyone could tell me what area she works it woul be a great help. Thanks in advance.
-
07-12-13 19:30 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 40The Day
Anyone remember Anderson's Gardens, Willis Show Bar, Shooter, Jumbo's or am I too old for you. If not, you guys missed the fun of a lifetime. I'm talking 70-80, and it was a ball.
-
07-12-13 18:36 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 273Sure did
Yes. That's the norm for me
Originally Posted by AllRight999
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-13 16:54 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 118Did you really dump a load in her without a glove?
Originally Posted by The Mad Humper
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-13 15:30 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 98AVE stroll 7-11
Was in the area yesterday in midmorning timeframe. Strolled up and down the Ave from the I94 going east exit to Mich and took it to livernois. I like the area for a stroll but first pass there was nothing out but one big butt BSW close to the used car lot on near Lonyo. On the second full circle trip saw a brunette WSW near the streets between central and cecil that looked good but disappeared and when coming back on return saw a blond WSW that looked ok but I like brunettes better. Saw the brunette again and went to scoop. She gave me her name and I FORGOT it! She has a lip ring, nice A cup tits and some acne type scars on her face but she was good looking enough to get a bbjws. Cost was. 3 (she wanted. 4) and we went across I94 to a nice quiet spot as the ave did have some uncle activity. She does a very good bbj, lots of tongue movement while taking it all down to the root. It was very good to me and I would repeat if in the area again. The blonde also looked good and I would have scooped her if not for the brunette. Dropped her off at the TelWay burger joint and she asked for a few bucks to make a phone call- she wanted to use mine but I do not trust a sw to give her my phone!
Anyone know her name so I can search to see if I got lucky as there are a lot on the ave from reports but I am not in the area enough to see all of them to know which is good or not.
Stay safe and happy hunting.
A little more of a description- she has brunette -lighter more medium brown to red type hair, looked younger- probably in 20s, shorter about 5'3"ish, thin but not too thin, she did have some scarring on her backside area as well, very nice and friendly and seemed "fresh" but I know better. she was wearing jeans and a low v neck top with lots of easy access.
-
07-12-13 13:18 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 273Marissa
I was working last night and as I went down for street I spotted a thin brunette walking down fort toward junction. She looked alright so I did a quick loop and met up with her at fort and junction. I got a good look at her as she walked by heading to the truck stop. She had dark brown hair down just past her shoulders, she was about 5'2" tall and I could tell she had small titties. Her face didn't look bad either. I called her over to my car and after a brief chat I had her get in and I found a spot to park. As we talked she told me her name was Marissa. I'd say she's maybe 20 years old. I got her to agree to half and half for. 25 with just a little bit of hassle Marissa really needs to work on her cock sucking skill but her pussy was tight enough to make her a decent fuck. I ened up dumping my load in her pussy then we headed back over to fort street. On the way back she asked to use my phone. I told her fine but make sure you block the call. She asked the other trick she was calling if they could hook up. I guess he couldn't make it out so she asked him if he could wire her money. She wanted fifty bucks. It was unbelievable because he agreed to wire her the money. She told him to set it up so a person could pick it up with no I'd. She offered to pay me ten bucks if I could take her up to a party store to get the cash. I agreed and she gave me back ten of the dollars I just paid her. Within about an hour of the phone call her cash was there. It really surprised me that someone would just hand a crackwhore money like that. Those girls are there to fuck. Its like they say, there is a sucker born every minute. On a side note, fort street was loaded with girls last night. There were times last night when I was at work when I'd see ten out at a time. It would go down to zero and gradually pick up. I hope it stays like that the rest of the summer
-
07-12-13 11:58 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 782First dibs
That way the lucky chap will always think he is the first one for that day (or hour or whatever).
Originally Posted by SAM4077
[View Original Post]
And yes, it is the same story that she has given me each time. The usual informal talk;"how's your day going?" Or "how did your day go?" Inevitably, she says that she just got out on the street before she saw me, or when I called her. Same story regardless of time of day.
Now consider if the guy is not a regular or not a veteran of the strolls, it probably sounds good to them.
-
07-12-13 11:19 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 242Fatima
Had the usual car date w her yesterday around 1 she did a nice BBBJ for 20 no matter what she always sucks it dry for me and is still one of the best head jobs. She always has the same ole story telling me I just came out her today kinda funny to hear actually. Stay safe gentz.
-
07-12-13 08:15 #6553Regular Member

Posts: 22Agreed. If you read the forum there is a wealth of information to be found and not just this provider or that one, but on the hobby in general. Thanks to everyone that makes this a great site.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-13 03:32 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 58The are
Driving north from 6 mile BSW. Looked to young to be out there dressed in pink shorts pink top any info on her?
-
07-11-13 11:47 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 324Omg
On my way to work this morning an old throw back from days of hanging at Sabbs bar flagged me down on livernois and 94. Connie petite latina from the Cass Corridor. She still small, but has a gut now. Had it been Starr I would had been late for work.
-
07-10-13 21:26 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 50Busting Ave Cherry
After getting spooked on the are yesterday, I had a job in Dearborn so I decided to check out the ave. I have not been there before and I felt like a newbie because I know so little about the area. As I was cruising I spotted a cute blond and went around the corner to swoop. As I got near, I recognized her from some of the photos that have been posted here (thanks, guys!) and knew she wasn't a decoy. I let her in the car and just as she got in there was Uncle passing along the end of the street we were on. I was ready to get spooked again but Joanne said that they were responding to an accident that happened on that corner. Whew! We quickly took care of the particulars and I had a FS mish car date. It was quick because I was still a little spooked, but I felt comfortable with her and she treated me well. I don't know that it would have been okay if I hadn't recognized her from this forum-so again Thanks!
-
07-10-13 17:48 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 261Hot spots
Chase Bank on Junction St and the Southwest Public Safety Center on Ferdinand St is where you may find LE camped out. Check those spots before you do any trolling. Campbell St. And Green St. Are known spots for pussy, punani, panoche, the holiest of holys, et al, to be fucked. HA! Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-13 17:21 #6548Senior Member

Posts: 246I've never seen anything, worth anything, on fort
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-13 12:15 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 45Fatima
Had another nice time with Fatima, no phone but we agreed to meet at a certain time and all was good. Haven't tried any other SW
Providers, due to being picky and a little spoiled by the strip clubs













Reply With Quote




