Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 840 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 340 740 790 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 890 940 1340 ... LastLast
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8464
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    I was working last night and as I went down for street I spotted a thin brunette walking down fort toward junction. She looked alright so I did a quick loop and met up with her at fort and junction. I got a good look at her as she walked by heading to the truck stop. She had dark brown hair down just past her shoulders, she was about 5'2" tall and I could tell she had small titties. Her face didn't look bad either. I called her over to my car and after a brief chat I had her get in and I found a spot to park. As we talked she told me her name was Marissa. I'd say she's maybe 20 years old. I got her to agree to half and half for. 25 with just a little bit of hassle Marissa really needs to work on her cock sucking skill but her pussy was tight enough to make her a decent fuck. I ened up dumping my load in her pussy then we headed back over to fort street. On the way back she asked to use my phone. I told her fine but make sure you block the call. She asked the other trick she was calling if they could hook up. I guess he couldn't make it out so she asked him if he could wire her money. She wanted fifty bucks. It was unbelievable because he agreed to wire her the money. She told him to set it up so a person could pick it up with no I'd. She offered to pay me ten bucks if I could take her up to a party store to get the cash. I agreed and she gave me back ten of the dollars I just paid her. Within about an hour of the phone call her cash was there. It really surprised me that someone would just hand a crackwhore money like that. Those girls are there to fuck. Its like they say, there is a sucker born every minute. On a side note, fort street was loaded with girls last night. There were times last night when I was at work when I'd see ten out at a time. It would go down to zero and gradually pick up. I hope it stays like that the rest of the summer
    Did you really dump a load in her without a glove?

  2. #8463

    AVE stroll 7-11

    Was in the area yesterday in midmorning timeframe. Strolled up and down the Ave from the I94 going east exit to Mich and took it to livernois. I like the area for a stroll but first pass there was nothing out but one big butt BSW close to the used car lot on near Lonyo. On the second full circle trip saw a brunette WSW near the streets between central and cecil that looked good but disappeared and when coming back on return saw a blond WSW that looked ok but I like brunettes better. Saw the brunette again and went to scoop. She gave me her name and I FORGOT it! She has a lip ring, nice A cup tits and some acne type scars on her face but she was good looking enough to get a bbjws. Cost was. 3 (she wanted. 4) and we went across I94 to a nice quiet spot as the ave did have some uncle activity. She does a very good bbj, lots of tongue movement while taking it all down to the root. It was very good to me and I would repeat if in the area again. The blonde also looked good and I would have scooped her if not for the brunette. Dropped her off at the TelWay burger joint and she asked for a few bucks to make a phone call- she wanted to use mine but I do not trust a sw to give her my phone!
    Anyone know her name so I can search to see if I got lucky as there are a lot on the ave from reports but I am not in the area enough to see all of them to know which is good or not.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    A little more of a description- she has brunette -lighter more medium brown to red type hair, looked younger- probably in 20s, shorter about 5'3"ish, thin but not too thin, she did have some scarring on her backside area as well, very nice and friendly and seemed "fresh" but I know better. she was wearing jeans and a low v neck top with lots of easy access.

  3. #8462

    Marissa

    I was working last night and as I went down for street I spotted a thin brunette walking down fort toward junction. She looked alright so I did a quick loop and met up with her at fort and junction. I got a good look at her as she walked by heading to the truck stop. She had dark brown hair down just past her shoulders, she was about 5'2" tall and I could tell she had small titties. Her face didn't look bad either. I called her over to my car and after a brief chat I had her get in and I found a spot to park. As we talked she told me her name was Marissa. I'd say she's maybe 20 years old. I got her to agree to half and half for. 25 with just a little bit of hassle Marissa really needs to work on her cock sucking skill but her pussy was tight enough to make her a decent fuck. I ened up dumping my load in her pussy then we headed back over to fort street. On the way back she asked to use my phone. I told her fine but make sure you block the call. She asked the other trick she was calling if they could hook up. I guess he couldn't make it out so she asked him if he could wire her money. She wanted fifty bucks. It was unbelievable because he agreed to wire her the money. She told him to set it up so a person could pick it up with no I'd. She offered to pay me ten bucks if I could take her up to a party store to get the cash. I agreed and she gave me back ten of the dollars I just paid her. Within about an hour of the phone call her cash was there. It really surprised me that someone would just hand a crackwhore money like that. Those girls are there to fuck. Its like they say, there is a sucker born every minute. On a side note, fort street was loaded with girls last night. There were times last night when I was at work when I'd see ten out at a time. It would go down to zero and gradually pick up. I hope it stays like that the rest of the summer

  4. #8461

    First dibs

    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Had the usual car date w her yesterday around 1 she did a nice BBBJ for 20 no matter what she always sucks it dry for me and is still one of the best head jobs. She always has the same ole story telling me I just came out her today kinda funny to hear actually. Stay safe gentz.
    That way the lucky chap will always think he is the first one for that day (or hour or whatever).

    And yes, it is the same story that she has given me each time. The usual informal talk;"how's your day going?" Or "how did your day go?" Inevitably, she says that she just got out on the street before she saw me, or when I called her. Same story regardless of time of day.

    Now consider if the guy is not a regular or not a veteran of the strolls, it probably sounds good to them.

  5. #8460

    Fatima

    Had the usual car date w her yesterday around 1 she did a nice BBBJ for 20 no matter what she always sucks it dry for me and is still one of the best head jobs. She always has the same ole story telling me I just came out her today kinda funny to hear actually. Stay safe gentz.

  6. #8459
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I found this site on a Friday night and by Saturday night I read EVERY post in the SW section. Back in early 2010 there were less then 1000 posts.
    Agreed. If you read the forum there is a wealth of information to be found and not just this provider or that one, but on the hobby in general. Thanks to everyone that makes this a great site.

  7. #8458

    The are

    Driving north from 6 mile BSW. Looked to young to be out there dressed in pink shorts pink top any info on her?

  8. #8457

    Omg

    On my way to work this morning an old throw back from days of hanging at Sabbs bar flagged me down on livernois and 94. Connie petite latina from the Cass Corridor. She still small, but has a gut now. Had it been Starr I would had been late for work.

  9. #8456

    Busting Ave Cherry

    After getting spooked on the are yesterday, I had a job in Dearborn so I decided to check out the ave. I have not been there before and I felt like a newbie because I know so little about the area. As I was cruising I spotted a cute blond and went around the corner to swoop. As I got near, I recognized her from some of the photos that have been posted here (thanks, guys!) and knew she wasn't a decoy. I let her in the car and just as she got in there was Uncle passing along the end of the street we were on. I was ready to get spooked again but Joanne said that they were responding to an accident that happened on that corner. Whew! We quickly took care of the particulars and I had a FS mish car date. It was quick because I was still a little spooked, but I felt comfortable with her and she treated me well. I don't know that it would have been okay if I hadn't recognized her from this forum-so again Thanks!

  10. #8455

    Hot spots

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Was coming back from downriver late yesterday afternoon, so I decided to see if I could find the hot spots on Fort that other mongers keep mentioning without specifics.

    Damn.

    That was about all I could say when I saw the string of street sweeties lining the sidewalk last night. It reminded me of my Cass glory days, in several ways. I think if I had $60 (and a couple of blue pills) in my pocket, I could have busted 4 nuts in about 90 minutes there. They were all looking that hungry for it. Now I see what Mad Humper has been working with. I will need to return soon.
    Chase Bank on Junction St and the Southwest Public Safety Center on Ferdinand St is where you may find LE camped out. Check those spots before you do any trolling. Campbell St. And Green St. Are known spots for pussy, punani, panoche, the holiest of holys, et al, to be fucked. HA! Hope this helps.

  11. #8454
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Was coming back from downriver late yesterday afternoon, so I decided to see if I could find the hot spots on Fort that other mongers keep mentioning without specifics.

    Damn.

    That was about all I could say when I saw the string of street sweeties lining the sidewalk last night. It reminded me of my Cass glory days, in several ways. I think if I had $60 (and a couple of blue pills) in my pocket, I could have busted 4 nuts in about 90 minutes there. They were all looking that hungry for it. Now I see what Mad Humper has been working with. I will need to return soon.
    I've never seen anything, worth anything, on fort

  12. #8453

    Fatima

    Had another nice time with Fatima, no phone but we agreed to meet at a certain time and all was good. Haven't tried any other SW

    Providers, due to being picky and a little spoiled by the strip clubs

  13. #8452

    Fort street

    Was coming back from downriver late yesterday afternoon, so I decided to see if I could find the hot spots on Fort that other mongers keep mentioning without specifics.

    Damn.

    That was about all I could say when I saw the string of street sweeties lining the sidewalk last night. It reminded me of my Cass glory days, in several ways. I think if I had $60 (and a couple of blue pills) in my pocket, I could have busted 4 nuts in about 90 minutes there. They were all looking that hungry for it. Now I see what Mad Humper has been working with. I will need to return soon.

  14. #8451

    My dumb luck

    Saw a VERY sexy black woman strolling down Grand River a few days ago. I don't normally go to the dark side, but that's only because all the reliable providers I've known in the last few years have been white women. This lady was looking too good to pass up, so I caught her around the corner from the DQ. Tazette is 36, looks like 26, and is built like a gazelle. Those who know her know what I'm talking about. Those who don't won't believe it until they see her.

    Made arrangements to meet off the stroll later, and I am glad I followed through with it. She looks even better with the clothes off. So smooth, so tasty, and her head technique is irresistable. Best BBBJ in years. I hope her digits stay active so I don't have to track down on the street next time.

  15. #8450

    Nikki. Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    About 11:00 pm I cruised the triangle and there were at least 4 cute to good looking blondes out, mostly off sidestreet south of victory, (I hate scooping there). Lisa looked good from car, good in car, good in room. Got BBBJ for. 2 then she looked up and she had nasty case of pink eye so I abruptly stopped session. She is about

    5'4" or so about 110, maybe 24 give or take 2. Looks like she would be very attractive if she wasnt shooting the crap in her arms, had tons of marks (gross). She was pleasant to start and was 7 on service but was extremely offended when I said stop. Then asked for a tip, I said no and she said she saw a five dollar bill in my wallet. I said it was for dinner and she said she was hungry too, I suggested she use her twenty for food and I would be happy to drop her off at fast food joint of her choice, she said I was being an asshole. I dropped her off at party store and she slammed door on way out. Her phone previously dropped in toilet so no digits. I would not repeat because of attitude, infected eyes, very bad open soars on arms, and GP. But I do plan on heading back to area soon to scoop one of the others I passed on, would have tonight but it started raining.

    From a previous trip last week I have Nikki's digits if active senior members are interested. She is brunette 5'5".110, skinny with ok body, ok service and a black eye.
    Any active senior members ought to know better than to mess around with Nikki. She has that black eye for a reason. (and no, it wasn't me)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape