Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 839 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 889 939 1339 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8479

    Ave this morning

    I must say that Lisa was the hottest sight on the Ave on Saturday, with her long flowing hair and her tight sexy ass. If I hadn't already collected my rent-a-girlfriend for the day (a yummy girl who still rocks and satisfies) , I would have damn well stopped for Lisa. I think it's safe to say that Lisa may be an occasional option thus forward, but you may have to search for her. I found her on the Ave but not near a known "track" per se. She's on my 2-do-again list nonetheless. Be cool, fools.

  2. #8478
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Maybe her "cock sucking skills" aren't that bad, maybe you just low-balled her so much that she put a half-ass effort into it. You're a working man, if you went to work tomorrow and your boss said I'm only paying you half of what you normally make today wouldn't you put a half-ass effort into your job? I'm not telling you what you should pay, but you can't expect a chick to suck your dick like a champ when you low-ball them.
    I don't think that the price I pay has anything to do with the quality of the blowjob. I think there are girls out there that couldn't suck a dick good if their life depended on it. I've had some really good five and ten dollar blowjobs. When I see these girls standing on the corner I know that they weren't able to get ahold of their sugar daddies that just hand them money. I know when they're on the corner that they weren't able to get ahold of their regulars that pay backpage prices for a street level prosititute. I know when that girl is on the corner she needs dope. I know that my ten or twenty dollar bill is enough for them to get there fix. That gives me leverage in the negotiation of services. These girls are always asking for more but I stay firm with what I offer. I've have never had a girl say no and walk out of my car. They have that option. I would never force anyone to do anything that they don't want to do. I'm always very upfront with what I want and what I'm going to spend. I've never had a girl not get in my car for a second or third date. When they see me pull up again I probably just look like a big ass ten or twenty dollar bill. That cash gets them off of the corner. If my boss told me tomorrow I'm only making half of what I normally make I would take it. I've recently been unemployed and I appreciate having a job and getting a paycheck. I don't do things half assed. I would continue to do what was asked of me but if I wasn't making enough money I'd find a new career.

  3. #8477

    Jennifer on the Ave

    Met up with this one yesterday on the ave near the grocery store 20 for BBBJ and it sucked so I gave her 20 more for some f. S the kitty was nice and clean, was a car date but she was really nervous I'm guessing she needed her meds. I couldn't finish the deed because it was so cramped in the car and she kept stoping and looking all around making me think someone was coming up to the car. Would take to the fuckshack if I ever considerd to hit it again. Stay safe gentz.

  4. #8476

    Cass Corridors Bars

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1  [View Original Post]
    Jumbos was always a interesting time. The theater at wood six was also a good time as well
    Man I miss the late 90's and early 2000's the girls back then took better care of themselves. You had a few that were a train wreck. Nowadays you got more risk and a money hungry judicial system that is making our hobby little more stressful. Be safe my forum buddies.

  5. #8475
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeNEasyToo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Anderson's Gardens, Willis Show Bar, Shooter, Jumbo's or am I too old for you. If not, you guys missed the fun of a lifetime. I'm talking 70-80, and it was a ball.
    What were those places like? I like reading about the days of old, like the Hollywood workers and the dressed up walkers around the Cass Corridor back in the day on here. Sounds like the hunts point of Detroit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji31  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Lori near 8 and the G. She is about 5'9", probably in her mid 30's. Blonde hair and big fake chest. She had a small tank top on. You couldn't miss her chest. Ending up getting a driving BJ for Jackson. I would have done more, but she had a "friend", following us in a car to make sure she was ok. Kind of spooked me, but after I realized he wasn't coming too closely, went on with the deed. But was afraid to stop. If I can get her without her "friend", I will try more next time. Tried to call her today, but got no answer. Her bolt ons felt very nice actually. Not rock hard like some of the girls out there that have them. (Jenna from the Are being one with rock hard bolt ons).
    Real short and petite with pinned up short blonde hair? Saw her on the are about a week ago in jeans and sunglasses, and what looked like a bad boob job and only appear to be "big" because its stuck on such a small frame. So I decided to keep on trucking.

    This girl posts on BP, but I picked her up on 8 mile, between Schoenherr and Grosebeck last week in the early afternoon. Looks like her pics, very cool girl. For half a Benjamin, got full service and nice BBBJ. Will repeat, but not for BP prices. I was with her about an hour.[/QUOTE]Funny, I was just looking at her ad on BP a a few days ago. Looking at her pics I wouldn't've guess that she was a SW too. Whats her story?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That's the norm for me
    LOL to each and his own, but thats way too much of a risk for me. (eddie murphy voice)"Thats like playing Russian roulette with your dick".

  6. #8474

    Jumbos

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeNEasyToo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Anderson's Gardens, Willis Show Bar, Shooter, Jumbo's or am I too old for you. If not, you guys missed the fun of a lifetime. I'm talking 70-80, and it was a ball.
    Jumbos was always a interesting time. The theater at wood six was also a good time as well

  7. #8473

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Who is the super dark BSW on Fort. She must live in the apartment building behind the party store. Awesome body, couldn't tell if her face was good or bad because everytime she looked my way she had the most sour look on her face. Think she may have had a piercing under her bottom lip.
    Sounds like Mimi she ok.

  8. #8472

    BSW Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Who is the super dark BSW on Fort. She must live in the apartment building behind the party store. Awesome body, couldn't tell if her face was good or bad because everytime she looked my way she had the most sour look on her face. Think she may have had a piercing under her bottom lip.
    Her name is Mimi. She's been a hot topic here for quite some time. I've never sampled, but everything on the menu is available and can be had for dirt cheap. Can't explain why she's giving you the stink eye, she was cool when I was introduced to her last month.

  9. #8471

    WSW Liberal / anning and Gratiot

    Saw Suzette sometime ago and just got her digits that time, no other action. Yesterday I saw her on Gratiot walking and called the digits.

    Told her to meet me up at the Little Ceasars by State Fair. .25 for CBJ (my choice). She has long dirty blond hair and doesn't appear to be on the candy. Not the best I've had but not the worst. She is pleasant, nice B's. Would repeat. PM for digits. Only to active seniors (don't try otherwise please).

  10. #8470

    BSW Fort

    Who is the super dark BSW on Fort. She must live in the apartment building behind the party store. Awesome body, couldn't tell if her face was good or bad because everytime she looked my way she had the most sour look on her face. Think she may have had a piercing under her bottom lip.

  11. #8469

    Trina

    This morning before heading to work, I was looking for the little blonde (Jessica) on the Ave no such luck but I spotted Trina. She has a tight box, and she knows how to work a thick anaconda when it enters her box. I love the way she cums when I am deep in her. When her legs began to shake as I thrust in and out slowly, twisting that meat in that tight wet pond of paradise. If Trina could get away from her candy habits she would be one helluva beauty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trina open for me.jpg‎  

  12. #8468

    Sounds like Kaleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by JS002  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area yesterday in midmorning timeframe. Strolled up and down the Ave from the I94 going east exit to Mich and took it to livernois. I like the area for a stroll but first pass there was nothing out but one big butt BSW close to the used car lot on near Lonyo. On the second full circle trip saw a brunette WSW near the streets between central and cecil that looked good but disappeared and when coming back on return saw a blond WSW that looked ok but I like brunettes better. Saw the brunette again and went to scoop. She gave me her name and I FORGOT it! She has a lip ring, nice A cup tits and some acne type scars on her face but she was good looking enough to get a bbjws. Cost was. 3 (she wanted. 4) and we went across I94 to a nice quiet spot as the ave did have some uncle activity. She does a very good bbj, lots of tongue movement while taking it all down to the root. It was very good to me and I would repeat if in the area again. The blonde also looked good and I would have scooped her if not for the brunette. Dropped her off at the TelWay burger joint and she asked for a few bucks to make a phone call- she wanted to use mine but I do not trust a SW to give her my phone!

    Anyone know her name so I can search to see if I got lucky as there are a lot on the ave from reports but I am not in the area enough to see all of them to know which is good or not.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    A little more of a description- she has brunette.lighter more medium brown to red type hair, looked younger- probably in 20s, shorter about 5'3"ish, thin but not too thin, she did have some scarring on her backside area as well, very nice and friendly and seemed "fresh" but I know better. She was wearing jeans and a low v neck top with lots of easy access.
    That sounds like kaleigh to me. I have not seen her around for a few weeks.

  13. #8467

    Looking for some help

    I met a women name Misty with a cast on her hand / arm around JR and Brentwood and I think she lives with dark haired Tammie, I had her number but lost it, I would like to see her again, if anyone could tell me what area she works it woul be a great help. Thanks in advance.

  14. #8466

    The Day

    Anyone remember Anderson's Gardens, Willis Show Bar, Shooter, Jumbo's or am I too old for you. If not, you guys missed the fun of a lifetime. I'm talking 70-80, and it was a ball.

  15. #8465

    Sure did

    Quote Originally Posted by AllRight999  [View Original Post]
    Did you really dump a load in her without a glove?
    Yes. That's the norm for me

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape