Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 459 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 6879
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1629
    Yes, let me add my name to the list of those who don't pay for sex. As I've said many times.

    I'm sure that if I'm caught in an AMP sting the authorities will quickly release me once I show them my posts and photos in this forum. Kudos to the guy who recently disclosed this ingenious defense.

  2. #1628
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakiguriumai  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Now that I'm out on the east coast, Philly is much more accessible to me. I may stop by this weekend.
    Just read about the bust at Pink in April. Are they still around? I was planning my weekend around going to pink.

  3. #1627
    CookyJar

    I like your posts and whether it's for information or entertainment it don't matter I respect your game, I know what you meant by your post and see what ya mean.

    We all got our own opinions word.

    In my opinion I've seen hotter but she definitely could work for AMPs here in Philly and do well if service was good and plus she's young! I've seen much worse girls (women) at AMPs!

    MACK! Where you at?

  4. #1626
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    You stopped by 1819 Ranstead mistaking it for Pink? Big downgrade in my opinion.

    Try 1207 is Pink, ask for Candy.
    Thanks! Now that I'm out on the east coast, Philly is much more accessible to me. I may stop by this weekend.

  5. #1625

    Re: Not quite.

    Thanks PhillyDwag, I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDwag  [View Original Post]
    She looks okay but not quite up to some of the hotter AMP ladies.

    Look, CJ you seem to have your own thing happening here. If the AMPs aren't your thing it is cool. If you like the street game it is okay.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. IMHO, while Mia/Angie Probably isn't the prettiest Asian in the entire world, she is pretty hot. Certainly there are APM providers who are probably better looking. If anything, I was just trying to point out that she maybe comparable or equal too, not better than. (I would venture to say Mia/Angie probably looks better than some of the older Asian masseuse I have read about in this thread. I have never been to an AMP, so I cannot be sure.)

    There are proably as many reasons for going to Asian AMPs as there are for seeking out Street workers. I can think of a number of pros & cons favoring both AMPs and Street service providers. Neither, IMHO, is better than the other. I can only say that of the three options, that I am aware of, APMs, Escort (Backpage girls) and StreetWalkers; I personally prefer Street girls.

    Since as I've stated many times, I don't pay for sex and like to take pictures of the girls I meet, the girls of the streets are an obvious favorite.

    Having said all that, while APMs may not be my thing, I still want to try one. I plan to try an AMP for the experience. I am not planning on changing what I do. AMPs sound like fun. A little change, a little adventure isn't going to kill me. So, one of these days, when I am out and find nothing I like on the streets – I plan to try an Asian AMP.

    Side Note: Sometime my posts are for entertainment value. I wasn't trying to change anyone's mind about anything. I just thought lovers of Asian women would appreciate Mia/Angie as nice eye candy. I did not expect anyone to give up AMPs and fly over to Camden looking for pretty Asian girls.

    CookyJar

  6. #1624

    Not quite.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Here is another reason why I'm finding it so hard to visit an AMP. Follow this link to see Mia or Angie. I could very easily see her working in an Asian AMP.

    Looking at her face makes my heart bleed.

    CookyJar
    She looks okay but not quite up to some of the hotter AMP ladies.

    Look, CJ you seem to have your own thing happening here. If the AMPs aren't your thing it is cool. If you like the street game it is okay.

  7. #1623
    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    .Looking at this pretty young girl stare into my eyes caused a premature explosion.
    Here is another reason why I'm finding it so hard to visit an AMP. Follow this link to see Mia or Angie. I could very easily see her working in an Asian AMP.

    Looking at her face makes my heart bleed.

    CookyJar

  8. #1622

    Times are changing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    CookyJar,

    Besides Bella I can say almost all the AMPs have gotten worse (in my opinion). The ONLY reason I went to check out 1820 was due to the picture of Mickey I saw. I never had a plan or idea of ever visiting that place. I was not surprised when there was no Mickey (I was actually expecting to see a girl with implants and long hair since thats what the picture shows to say "hey I'm Mickey"-this happens all the time with Escorts I heard they just say they are the girl with the face blurred or its an old picture) I had very small hopes of something nice but was confronted by a troll-like creature.

    The hobby itself isn't as fun as before. Kilgore remembers when you could go to Heaven 1800 through the infamous green door for young spinners, the blue fox, the Ichiban for two pops Toni, there was along period of time back when the old mama just moved from 1800 to New World on Race had young hot talent ALWAYS and always rotating in new ones. 1010 Cherry before the bust had some good talent. 1123 had a nice girls before too from what I saw. Back in the day the older ugly providers worked at the ghetto Best Oriental Spa and those AMPs on Old York Road and they were still only high 30s In my opinion. Times have definitely changed.

    BTW

    Where are you Mack Mittens? Mack! Lets roll out
    You're absolutely right, it's defintely not the same scene back in the day. Drop me a line if you and Mack decide to hit up an AMP, I haven't been to one since my bad time at Fun City.

  9. #1621
    I went to 611 I think it was, all it had on the front was a sign that said 611 or *11 I forget, U-turn in and park in the back. And Back then and they had no mamasan, a chubby woman in a bikini answered the door. I went inside and there were 2 more 40+ women (3 total) all dressed in bikinis 2 of them chubby 1 pretty busted looking.

    Sunshine Spa I heard was the best around the area back then also. Never got a chance to go since I was frequenting center city AMPs at the time.

    For some reason they always put the older women in the suburbs.

  10. #1620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonsil Hockey  [View Original Post]
    I remember well the AMP's along the vicinity of Old York Road, most fondly, the "Oriental Spa" next to the pool hall (across from the Willow Grove Train Station) , and the "slightly classier" AMP near that same intersection at Davisville Road. The "Oriental Spa" employed women aged less than 25, or (more often) 30 and older. The mamasan there would do almost anything to keep the customers happy, and sometimes performed the "table shower duties" when other members of the staff were busy. On two occasions, each after being informed that my selected masseuse would be delayed (while in the shower room) , she stopped halfway through the table shower, dried my "nether regions" bone dry with a towel, and "soaped me up. But good", and proceeded to "unload the cannon". While informing me of the delay. She would not accept any additional tip. When my attendant of choice appeared, the negotiations concluded with. 1 being deducted from the normal fee. Every time I visited there after that experience, I prayed for the masseuse to be delayed, but alas, I was to be treated to only one more "mamasan shower adventure". I was also impressed by the fact that she cleaned the shower table and floor with a mild bleach solution as I was exiting for my room.

    That other spa on Davisville was just a run of the mill AMP.

    The most beautiful girls were to be had at the Sunshine Spa, in Jenkintown. And you had damned sight better be prepared to tip well there.

    There was also an establishment staffed by two older women who worked out of an apartment building off of 73 in Elkins Park. It was there that I learned that sometimes, an older, more experienced gal often exceeds the performance of the under 30 group.

    Does anyone remember the "Club Royale" off of Easton Road, in Glenside? That place was by far the best in Montco.
    Darn. I lived in Willow Grove during those times these establishments were there. This was very much before I was privy to this side of life and never understood what the heck a asian spa was or why I would ever consider going there. I was so square and green. I didn't have a clue. I just thought it was a thing patronized by and understood and 'normal' in the asian community and had nothing to do with the rest of us.

    Gosh. And once upon a time it was right at my doorstep. In truth I was probably too young for them to let me in (20's during the '90's)

  11. #1619

    Re: Memories of the Old York Road area

    I remember both the place by the pool hall and the place on Davisville Road. The mamasan at Davisville at the time I was going was a gorgeous MILF with huge man-mades. She'd always chat me up when I got there, put an arm around me and walk me back to the room she was assigning to me and stay talking for another thirty seconds or so. I was younger, had just found out about AMPs and was unsure of the protocols, so I had the nerve to ask her to stay, and I'm sure she'd have found some graceful way to turn me down if I had. But, boy did she have my number. I did have an interesting mamasan experience at the place on 611. I was a regular, and that was in fact the first AMP I ever tried. Once, after a session she walked in and asked me not to get up for a bit. She apparently wanted to have a private conversation with the girl I'd just spent time with. They both sat on the bed and talked in Korean for about ten minutes, my girl and me both still undressed, when it became physically obvious that I was getting interested again. Without missing a word, she just grabbed the flagpole and started working while I lay there and two of the just kept chatting, gossiping by the tone of it. I'd just finished once and it didn't seem like that was going to happen again, but she just kept at it until I was as done as their conversation. That was an interesting place and I was sorry when they went dark.

  12. #1618

    Memories of the Old York Road area

    I remember well the AMP's along the vicinity of Old York Road, most fondly, the "Oriental Spa" next to the pool hall (across from the Willow Grove Train Station) , and the "slightly classier" AMP near that same intersection at Davisville Road. The "Oriental Spa" employed women aged less than 25, or (more often) 30 and older. The mamasan there would do almost anything to keep the customers happy, and sometimes performed the "table shower duties" when other members of the staff were busy. On two occasions, each after being informed that my selected masseuse would be delayed (while in the shower room) , she stopped halfway through the table shower, dried my "nether regions" bone dry with a towel, and "soaped me up. But good", and proceeded to "unload the cannon". While informing me of the delay. She would not accept any additional tip. When my attendant of choice appeared, the negotiations concluded with. 1 being deducted from the normal fee. Every time I visited there after that experience, I prayed for the masseuse to be delayed, but alas, I was to be treated to only one more "mamasan shower adventure". I was also impressed by the fact that she cleaned the shower table and floor with a mild bleach solution as I was exiting for my room.

    That other spa on Davisville was just a run of the mill AMP.

    The most beautiful girls were to be had at the Sunshine Spa, in Jenkintown. And you had damned sight better be prepared to tip well there.

    There was also an establishment staffed by two older women who worked out of an apartment building off of 73 in Elkins Park. It was there that I learned that sometimes, an older, more experienced gal often exceeds the performance of the under 30 group.

    Does anyone remember the "Club Royale" off of Easton Road, in Glenside? That place was by far the best in Montco.

  13. #1617
    CookyJar,

    Besides Bella I can say almost all the AMPs have gotten worse (in my opinion). The ONLY reason I went to check out 1820 was due to the picture of Mickey I saw. I never had a plan or idea of ever visiting that place. I was not surprised when there was no Mickey (I was actually expecting to see a girl with implants and long hair since thats what the picture shows to say "hey I'm Mickey"-this happens all the time with Escorts I heard they just say they are the girl with the face blurred or its an old picture) I had very small hopes of something nice but was confronted by a troll-like creature.

    The hobby itself isn't as fun as before. Kilgore remembers when you could go to Heaven 1800 through the infamous green door for young spinners, the blue fox, the Ichiban for two pops Toni, there was along period of time back when the old mama just moved from 1800 to New World on Race had young hot talent ALWAYS and always rotating in new ones. 1010 Cherry before the bust had some good talent. 1123 had a nice girls before too from what I saw. Back in the day the older ugly providers worked at the ghetto Best Oriental Spa and those AMPs on Old York Road and they were still only high 30s In my opinion. Times have definitely changed.

    BTW

    Where are you Mack Mittens? Mack! Lets roll out

  14. #1616

    1021 Cherry

    Pretty young Chinese girl named April. Nice hands and an erotic finish with her nice oily hand. Looking at this pretty young girl stare into my eyes caused a premature explosion. Not sure if FS is available. House fee & tip 120

  15. #1615

    Re: 1820

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area today and wanted to adventure out of the Bella / Pink / Bangkok and but didn't have much time so just parked up and went to 1820. It was my first time here and mamasan asked if I've ever been there before I said ofcourse! Weird mamasan was trying too hard to grab me as a customer. First thing I said was I want Mickey from the ad. She said "OH! Mickey I send her away because too many people were complaining about her" I was like uhh ok. I asked for a lineup she said only 2 girls working, Coco and Bebe but Coco is not there right now she is out. Out on a Friday at 6PM? Bebe is a short plump maybe high 30s woman with implant Cs. She smiled and waved at me to agree. Mamasan was next to me telling me in a raspy voice "come on she's very nice shower massage and everything you leave very happy" I asked when is Coco coming back she said she's not coming back tonight. I just left and vowed never to come back to both 1820 and 1819. 160 saved for another day another girl.

    Alot of AMPs have really gone downhill in my opinion.
    I'm still thinking about / trying to get up the nerve to try an AMP. You guys aren't helping. LOL.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape