Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 459 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 6875
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1610
    CookyJar,

    Besides Bella I can say almost all the AMPs have gotten worse (in my opinion). The ONLY reason I went to check out 1820 was due to the picture of Mickey I saw. I never had a plan or idea of ever visiting that place. I was not surprised when there was no Mickey (I was actually expecting to see a girl with implants and long hair since thats what the picture shows to say "hey I'm Mickey"-this happens all the time with Escorts I heard they just say they are the girl with the face blurred or its an old picture) I had very small hopes of something nice but was confronted by a troll-like creature.

    The hobby itself isn't as fun as before. Kilgore remembers when you could go to Heaven 1800 through the infamous green door for young spinners, the blue fox, the Ichiban for two pops Toni, there was along period of time back when the old mama just moved from 1800 to New World on Race had young hot talent ALWAYS and always rotating in new ones. 1010 Cherry before the bust had some good talent. 1123 had a nice girls before too from what I saw. Back in the day the older ugly providers worked at the ghetto Best Oriental Spa and those AMPs on Old York Road and they were still only high 30s In my opinion. Times have definitely changed.

    BTW

    Where are you Mack Mittens? Mack! Lets roll out

  2. #1609

    1021 Cherry

    Pretty young Chinese girl named April. Nice hands and an erotic finish with her nice oily hand. Looking at this pretty young girl stare into my eyes caused a premature explosion. Not sure if FS is available. House fee & tip 120

  3. #1608

    Re: 1820

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area today and wanted to adventure out of the Bella / Pink / Bangkok and but didn't have much time so just parked up and went to 1820. It was my first time here and mamasan asked if I've ever been there before I said ofcourse! Weird mamasan was trying too hard to grab me as a customer. First thing I said was I want Mickey from the ad. She said "OH! Mickey I send her away because too many people were complaining about her" I was like uhh ok. I asked for a lineup she said only 2 girls working, Coco and Bebe but Coco is not there right now she is out. Out on a Friday at 6PM? Bebe is a short plump maybe high 30s woman with implant Cs. She smiled and waved at me to agree. Mamasan was next to me telling me in a raspy voice "come on she's very nice shower massage and everything you leave very happy" I asked when is Coco coming back she said she's not coming back tonight. I just left and vowed never to come back to both 1820 and 1819. 160 saved for another day another girl.

    Alot of AMPs have really gone downhill in my opinion.
    I'm still thinking about / trying to get up the nerve to try an AMP. You guys aren't helping. LOL.

    CookyJar

  4. #1607

    1820

    I was in the area today and wanted to adventure out of the Bella / Pink / Bangkok and but didn't have much time so just parked up and went to 1820. It was my first time here and mamasan asked if I've ever been there before I said ofcourse! Weird mamasan was trying too hard to grab me as a customer. First thing I said was I want Mickey from the ad. She said "OH! Mickey I send her away because too many people were complaining about her" I was like uhh ok. I asked for a lineup she said only 2 girls working, Coco and Bebe but Coco is not there right now she is out. Out on a Friday at 6PM? Bebe is a short plump maybe high 30s woman with implant Cs. She smiled and waved at me to agree. Mamasan was next to me telling me in a raspy voice "come on she's very nice shower massage and everything you leave very happy" I asked when is Coco coming back she said she's not coming back tonight. I just left and vowed never to come back to both 1820 and 1819. 160 saved for another day another girl.

    Alot of AMPs have really gone downhill in my opinion.

  5. #1606
    The AMPs grab any name that works and it is usually someone else's 1022 and 1820 both had names with Callowhill in them. People would think that they were going to the genuine Callowhill. You could tell when you read reviews.

    At this point, you can use the house number and everyone knows where you are. E. G. 40, 1041, 1812 ect. E. G."My experience at 1041."

  6. #1605
    You stopped by 1819 Ranstead mistaking it for Pink? Big downgrade in my opinion.

    Try 1207 is Pink, ask for Candy.

  7. #1604
    Yeah, the $160 total upfront through me off when I went there also. Most AMPs in Philly are that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakiguriumai  [View Original Post]
    Visiting town, stopped by 1819 Ranstead (is this Pink?) around 9:30 pm Mama-san said they were busy, but I was free to wait, which I did. It was kind of awkward watching TV with mama-san, but she was nice, and made me feel comfortable. Finally, I got Koko. She was older than I expected, but her body was great. Went up for the room, and she asked for cover + tip all in one. Which was not what I was used to. I thought I would pay the cover at the door. She asked for $160, and I paid. Got a table shower, and Koko did a good job with the cleaning and gave me a mini massage. She seemed kind of rushed, but as I'll mention later, that was probably an incorrect perception on my part. Went back to the room, then she joined me and we had some fun, which threw me off. I thought I'd get a massage first. RCG, CG, DS, then mish and I was done. She was really fun, and made everything very enjoyable. I thought I would be pushed out the door at this point, but Koko then proceeded to give a really good, hard massage. All-in-all, I had a good time, and would repeat. If I do, I'd like to try someone else just for variety. Though I may find myself going back to Koko.

  8. #1603

    Pinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakiguriumai  [View Original Post]
    Visiting town, stopped by 1819 Ranstead (is this Pink?) .
    Nope, Pink in on Race street, you can look for it on BP body rubs for the address.

    They do have a Coco as well. Sasha and Coco ate ex-237.

    They are good but Candy is better.

  9. #1602

    1819 Ranstead

    Visiting town, stopped by 1819 Ranstead (is this Pink?) around 9:30 pm Mama-san said they were busy, but I was free to wait, which I did. It was kind of awkward watching TV with mama-san, but she was nice, and made me feel comfortable. Finally, I got Koko. She was older than I expected, but her body was great. Went up for the room, and she asked for cover + tip all in one. Which was not what I was used to. I thought I would pay the cover at the door. She asked for $160, and I paid. Got a table shower, and Koko did a good job with the cleaning and gave me a mini massage. She seemed kind of rushed, but as I'll mention later, that was probably an incorrect perception on my part. Went back to the room, then she joined me and we had some fun, which threw me off. I thought I'd get a massage first. RCG, CG, DS, then mish and I was done. She was really fun, and made everything very enjoyable. I thought I would be pushed out the door at this point, but Koko then proceeded to give a really good, hard massage. All-in-all, I had a good time, and would repeat. If I do, I'd like to try someone else just for variety. Though I may find myself going back to Koko.

  10. #1601
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakiguriumai  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I'm visiting town this week, and was going to head over to Pink, since its so close to my hotel. I was wondering if I should be on the look out for LEO, or are the AMPs tolerated?

    Thanks and looking forward to submitting a report.
    AMPs appear to be tolerated in Center City, but not the suburbs. The Civic Association has it out for AMPs in Old City. If there is a complaint. They HAVE to investigate.

    Remember: You came for a massage. Be polite. A fish only gets caught when it opens its mouth.

  11. #1600

    LEO presences in Center City?

    Hi all. I'm visiting town this week, and was going to head over to Pink, since its so close to my hotel. I was wondering if I should be on the look out for LEO, or are the AMPs tolerated?

    Thanks and looking forward to submitting a report.

  12. #1599
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzica1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I am located here in Milwaukee. I am coming to Philly in August. I was wondering if I could possibly get some help / guidance about the Massage Parlor scene in Philly. I won't have alot of time, but I will be alone for a few hours. I don't want to waste my time. Thanks for ay help you can give me.

    TOM
    Philadelphia has many AMPs, especially in Center City. Stay away from the suburbs, LE has too much time and will make your life miserable. Good luck and safe mongering.

  13. #1598
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzica1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I am located here in Milwaukee. I am coming to Philly in August. I was wondering if I could possibly get some help / guidance about the Massage Parlor scene in Philly. I won't have alot of time, but I will be alone for a few hours. I don't want to waste my time. Thanks for ay help you can give me.

    TOM
    August is still 2 months off and a lot can happen between now and than. My only recommendation is to book your hotel in City Center so you can walk to many of the places. Parking is sometimes very difficult in the area. A few days before your trip do a careful read of this thread so you will be up to date on the best places to visit.

  14. #1597
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzica1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I am located here in Milwaukee. I am coming to Philly in August. I was wondering if I could possibly get some help / guidance about the Massage Parlor scene in Philly. I won't have alot of time, but I will be alone for a few hours. I don't want to waste my time. Thanks for ay help you can give me.

    TOM
    Bella and Bangkok. Read past 3 months post for details.

  15. #1596
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    If your going to be at the Borgata why would you drive all the way to Bella not knowing if you can even get in. Mamasan rejected you last time I doubt she will change her mind all of a sudden, but who knows? I would say try if your already in the area but coming all the way from AC to try it's best to chill there. If your up on gambling you can order one of them escorts to your room but now thats a real gamble. My friend was quoted 200 over the phone and later a woman who looked nothing like her internet ad who I would describe- malnutrition tattoos coked up blonde showed up trying to upsell saying the agency gets the 200 and she works on tip. After a while I ended up giving her a 100 extra for my friend. But I've also heard good stories about escorts in AC, so its a real gamble. The AMPs in AC I hear are not too great, I've only known one guy who went to one there and told me it was a really old woman but this was also back in like 2005. But if you do drive down to Philly and get rejected again, try Bangkok Spa, girls are pretty for the most part not ugly at all. Service YMMV.
    I checked AC post and there is not much info there. I am in AC for biz not gamble (not much of gambler). I had experience with some girls from hotel (pretty good ones) but price was very high. Seems AC AMPs are hit or miss (more miss) with not much info. My experience with AC AMPs were good over 10 years ago (some really good I met 2 girls outside of parlor (1 in NY) and (1 in TX) and keep in contact for little. That is why I am considering making trip to Philly or requesting info in AC (maybe some travel out there).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape