Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,141 to 25,155 of 32176
-
07-05-13 07:49 #7036Senior Member

Posts: 175New Age Therapy
Hit up a herndon spot. New age spa or something. There are two right next to each other in this business park. This used to be my go to place long time ago. Lady was a bit older but nice smile and kind of cute in her own way. Great, great TS. Everything thing washed. Massage was hard and thorough. Flip was nonrushed massage and explosive. She is a short lady about 5 or 5. 1 feet. I do not get names from providers. Would I go again. In a pinch but not my first start. There was another girl there who sounded cute in the hallway. Someone can report on that one.
-
07-04-13 09:41 #7035Senior Member

Posts: 1991Not really a tease
Just a quick response to make sure nobody gets the wrong idea. Jin massages the front of the body thoroughly but, IMHO, there's no intent to tease. Of course, if you go in there hoping for extras, then some of her massage moves may come across as a tease.
Originally Posted by David Peter
[View Original Post]
I've had some frustrating tease experiences at other places, usually Russian joints, where the masseuse brushes junior and the boys quite a bit but then acts surprised when something more is expected. There's absolutely none of that with Jin, just a strong, thorough, professional massage.
And it's not for lack of asking, because like you I've asked several times. But I finally decided to accept it for what it is and enjoy a great massage.
-
07-03-13 19:28 #7034Senior Member

Posts: 705There are 2 spas (VIP spa and silver rain) across the 7eleven. I checked them out twice. But K-ladies are 50s with below average look.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Jin gave me 2 massages. Excellent massage. I tried, actually begged for DIY few times, but she smiled and said No. She did the chest massage, it turned my Junior on so much and she stopped there. Don't tease me and leave the job unfinished. I may try the third time there, just for a good massage.
-
07-03-13 18:01 #7033Senior Member

Posts: 1991Great massage but 100% legit
The spa you're talking about is across the street from the 7-11 and is right next door to the post office. Jin is the owner and gives one of the best massages I've ever experienced, bar none. But, whether you go there a 3rd time, or a 30th or a 300th, the only thing you'll get is a great massage.
Originally Posted by David Peter
[View Original Post]
One indication it's legit is that there's no locking doors anywhere, not even the front door. In the typical AMP that's talked about here, there's almost always a two-step entry process and the MMS escorts you to the room and makes sure you don't run into any other clients. Jin's waiting room is wide open and there is often someone arriving or leaving. And a fair amount of her clients are women, another pretty sure sign of legit-ness, since most women have a well-developed radar when it comes to HE joints.
Jin sometimes has another therapist (usually Jenny or YuYu) but I've seen how strictly she controls everything so I wouldn't hold out any hopes that they might be tempted to stray. The ceilings are all open and there are only curtain closures for the massage cubicles. Jin would be able to hear very easily if anything was going on and the offending therapist would be gone in a flash.
But two thumbs up if you're looking for a deep (and I mean really deep!) massage at 80 / hr and 100/90 minutes.
Now, if you want the standard AMP experience on Gallows Road, check out the spas in the office complex behind the 7-11. Those have been hit or miss, in my experience, but you might catch them on a good day.
-
07-03-13 17:43 #7032Senior Member

Posts: 136TOFTT (Again). Discreet Spa in Vienna, therapy by "Pretty Lady"
So I was in need of therapy, so I looked at the ads on the usual sites. Came across a discreet ad I hadn't see before, they do facials and waxing too. I called and set up an appointment, but as soon as I hung up the phone regret set in, because I really was stressed out, and I knew I was taking a gamble by visiting this place. Anyway, it turned out to be very nice therapy, and just what my body needed. Cozy little spa between a salon and a nails place, small but still very comfortable. Nice little space, very homely vibe. And Pretty lady is an acceptable description, Thai, around 40, but a lot more fit, and younger looking than the average 55+yr old Korean granny. Pics could be her, but I'd say 15 years ago. I enjoyed the massage quiet a bit, above average massage, great work on my legs which were very sore. My session actually went over the hour, I was in a out in 1hr and 10 mins. Standard rates. I left satisfied and stress free, would repeat. TakingOFTT paid off. The more Chinese and Thai spas I visit, the more I lose interest in K-spas. I'll see if I can find a Viet spa next.
Feels like I'm doing a lot of leg work lately. I seem to like the thrill of trying new therapists.
As usual, seniors may PM for more details.
-
07-03-13 15:01 #7031Senior Member

Posts: 705Gallows Road massage and Thai place
I am not from the area. I visited the Chinese AMP on the Gallows Road twice in 6 months. This place is next the 7eleven, on the second floor. The first floor is a beauty salon. There are 2 C-ladies, late 30s and 20s. I didn't have any HE or DIY with the late 30s lady at this place. I usually pass places without HE, but this place is special. The massage is so good, especially facial massage. I still want to try the third time. I guess maybe because I only visit them 2 times. Please pm me or let me know if you have more luck. I will visit NOVA this weekend. I used to know the Thai place (200hr) and shared the Thai place with some of you here. One of the 20s Thai girl name is Sasha. I lost their numbers. If anyone know the place, can you pm me the number. Many thanks.
-
07-02-13 18:33 #7030Senior Member

Posts: 142Annie at pine
After some recon visited pine and drew annie. Think she was only one there. Prob mid 30s with a cute smile and body with a cups. Table shower very thorough and good conversation. Massagi was fairly light but attentitive. She liked being massaged as well and while standard nova finish it was very unrushed. Annie is very sweet and would recommend. Vam.
-
07-01-13 07:53 #7029Senior Member

Posts: 175Springfield rain
Visited this place. Easy off of ffcp. Used to be my go to place until new girls came in. Been a few months so tried it out again. This girl, thick but not fat. Could feel her leg muscles. She was top heavy too. Nice ts, cleaned all spots. Massage was above average and flip was nova plus. Standard tip with a smile and no upswell. Will be going back soon.
Seniors as always can pm for more info
-
07-01-13 07:48 #7028Senior Member

Posts: 175There are a few in the area. Go on CL, visit and report.
Originally Posted by Jicks
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-13 16:48 #7027Senior Member

Posts: 912Waterfowling in the summer
I went on an early summer waterfowl excursion out in far reaches of the noVa area (Loudoun). Those familiar with the area will know there is a great bbq spot just down the road. In fact I stopped by afterwards and enjoyed some of the food. Life is good!
Candy was my provider. Excellent massage. She allowed me a non-rushed noVa standard double shot and I was surprised I was able to muster enough energy for a double shot. It was hot in the room and she was sweating a little bit so I tipped her a little extra, on top of tip for the double shot service, as a thank you for giving 100% effort given the heat inside the room. YMMV, as that I had a good rapport with her and if you hit it off with her, IMO you could probably hook something up on the outside.
-
06-29-13 20:33 #7026Senior Member

Posts: 2686I wonder if this is his father
Same name. 28 years older, same hobby.
Originally Posted by Dr Bombay
[View Original Post]
http://www.tbi.tn.gov/sorint/sor_Det...?htid=00078779
-
06-29-13 17:14 #7025Senior Member

Posts: 136Just take the plunge and let US know
I think you will find the boards uncooperative with members who begin by asking for intel without having contributed any themselves. I don't get my therapy over that way, so I can't help you.
Originally Posted by Jicks
[View Original Post]
But, if you have done your homework and haven't found any reports from that area, I think you should take one for the team, get on CL therapeutic massage, do a search for Herndon, and visit one of the places. Follow the standard procedures, report back and let us know how your therapy went.
Establish yourself as a legit contributor, and people will be more willing to share with you. Just my 0. 2 cents. Good Luck.
-
06-29-13 11:13 #7024Senior Member

Posts: 230Actually, I was thinking of his family and friends connected by various social media.
Originally Posted by Jicks
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-13 10:33 #7023Regular Member

Posts: 8Not even one good MP in herndon?
Originally Posted by Jicks
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by The Nub
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-13 06:29 #7022Regular Member

Posts: 8Mugshots are more common now, no need to feel bad about it. Conviction only matters & its price for foolishness. If you are at wrong place at wrong time, you could be arrested for suspicion. My manager had DUI mugshot in 2002, it's still online, he doesn't care about it. My name & pic are in Facebook to yahoo, it will always be there with all other junk data. Data is cheap now.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





