Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,156 to 25,170 of 32173
-
06-28-13 11:31 #7018Regular Member

Posts: 6Looking for a FS massage
Hello new to the massage parlors had some bad experience with escorts on backpage alot of switch and baits does anyone know where there is a good FS massage parlor that will let me do absolutely anything for touching to greek. Let me know trying to hit one up soon.
-
06-28-13 11:00 #7017Regular Member

Posts: 6Looking for a full service massage
Hey I'm new to the massage parlor's I did the backpage escort a couple of times and had to walk out all switch and bait any one know of a massage parlor that will let you do anything and everything to them you know full body to body contact and very open minded.
-
06-28-13 08:10 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 285RE: Not Cool
Mason district covers Annandale and evirons. I wonder which parlors he was at? Might be a good time to stay away from them as the police might show up to interview the girls for new otr additional info.
-
06-28-13 07:59 #7015Senior Member

Posts: 136TOFTT: Very good NOVA therapy by independent massage therapist.
I visited an independent massage therapist yesterday. K-lady in her 30's, a bit on the thick side, but still ok, not bad looking. She's an independent therapists with a comfortable and clean massage studio in her apartment in Tyson's, safe area with ample parking.
Got about 30 mins of a very good massage, then the flip for 25 minutes dedicated to the NOVA therapy. She builds up to the NoVa very slowly, and deliberately keeps you on the edge for a while which ultimately produces a very powerful stress release. Wow, haven't felt such a strong release of stress with any other therapist...it has to do with all the time she takes to build up the tension, literally half the time is dedicated to the NoVa therapy. $1. 2 / hr, no tipping needed. Only negative is that I was in and out in a little under the hour, but I would repeat!
Seniors may PM for more details.
-
06-28-13 07:35 #7014Senior Member

Posts: 136Didn't think NOVA therapy could be had at Swan
I visited the place once, a long time ago, and I wasn't offered a TS. Also, on the flip no therapy was hinted or offered, so I discreetly requested the therapy I needed but I was told No. I've also recall reading other reports that coincide with my experience, so I had written off Swan as a legit place and switched to visiting the Chinese Place in the same office park. But I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by David Peter
[View Original Post]
Last edited by The Nub; 06-28-13 at 08:19. Reason: sp
-
06-27-13 23:01 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 705I wrote this in hurry. Anyway, I think most of you can understand what I meant. I forgot the rule of thumb. Don't let the girl see too much money in your wallet. She will try to take the most of it. Besides being greedy, this girl is very open and easy. Licking, touching everywhere is OK. It is almost 1hr including TS.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-13 20:44 #7012Senior Member

Posts: 2686Check your English and autocorrect, friend
I'm guessing you're not a native speaker, and you mostly seem to do OK, but a quick proofreading before you post will help.
Originally Posted by David Peter
[View Original Post]
"Very inches on her body" or "every inch of her body?"
"Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did." Does this mean "don't bring too much money so you don't overtip?"
How can a girl have a good attitude and be greedy? Will she still have a good attitude if you don't overtip?
-
06-27-13 18:08 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 230Not cool
Man Arrested for Impersonating FBI Agent.
Mason Police District – In May, police began receiving reports from employees of local massage parlors that a customer had on more than one occasion, displayed what he claimed were law enforcement credentials from the FBI. At least one employee alleged that this same suspect sexually assaulted her on June 24.
Using leads and information provided by the victims, investigators were able to identify a suspect and determined he was not employed with the FBI. On June 25, police arrested Kedrick xxxx. 48, of xxxxxxxx Drive in Lorton, and charged him with abduction, sexual battery and two counts of impersonating a law enforcement officer.
Investigators believe there may potentially be more victims and urge anyone with information regarding this case to come forward.
-
06-27-13 17:09 #7010Banned Member

Posts: 79Swan? Really? Wow
I remember Swan (previously Eagle?). One of my earliest ventures (enjoyable). First place I ever visited when the technician asked for additional tip (50% more than standard. I declined) but it was years ago. I see the ad mentions shower. As I recall a non-very roomy self-service shower with a floor drain. But, then again as in all things.
YMMV A lot.
Originally Posted by David Peter
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-13 13:05 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 705It is http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...an-spa/6859545
Originally Posted by The Nub
[View Original Post]
On Leesburg Pike (which is around 5 minutes from the Gallows) Call the place and ask for J. Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did. Since I paid $, she took off and let me sample very inches on her body. She is young with almost perfect body, good attitude and greedy.
-
06-27-13 08:05 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 136Anyone been able to figure out which spa is this "Piketon" in Falls Church?
I'm intrigued by this early 20's therapist with a "wonderful body" but for the life of me I can't figure out the Spa in question. This young lady could be a nice break from our NOVA grannies for a standard tip. If anyone knows what place this is please PM.
Originally Posted by David Peter
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-13 17:43 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 1959DP,
Originally Posted by David Peter
[View Original Post]
Sorry you got shafted per say or maybe no shaft action for $$.8. You gave the girl at Gallows $ for nothing, you are far more generous than I and $.8 for the quick HJ at the other place. Wow is all I can say.
PC out
-
06-26-13 00:16 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 705Massage at piketon and gallows
I got a 1 day business trip to NOVA last week. I didn't have enough time to read the forum, so my experience was not so good. First, I visited the Chinese spa massage on the second floor on Gallows street, next to 7eleven, and above the beauty shop. There are two Chinese ladies there. One is late 30s and other is late 20s. I am attracted to the 30s one. She is pretty to me. Very very friendly. The massage is excellent. I love her facial massage. At the end, I felt I am missing something. Ahh. It is a release. But sadly there is no HE. I asked a few time, but it is a NO from her. Maybe because she doesn't know me. If anyone has extra, please pm me. Damage $.
Feeling unfinished, I drove to the one on second floor in Piketon in Fall Church. This place is Korean place with TS. I am welcomes by J. She is early 20s has a wonderful body. Touching my boy few time during TS, and I know for sure I will have HE. But guess what? She asked and insisted for $ tip and promised more fun. I thought there must be more than a standard NOVA for that high tip. But it is just a quick HE. Damage total 180 for less than 1hr massage with hand release. Will not come back.
-
06-23-13 09:53 #7005Regular Member

Posts: 8Good MPs around Herndon?
I appreciate your response, any good one in Herndon / Chantilly area?
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-13 00:41 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 541European nova
Had some sore muscles and was in need of a rubdown. Tried two AMPs and was extremely disappointed in the lineups. Ended up calling the ad describing a European provider. Ended up at the location in Alexandria and drew a short blonde. Cute in her own youthful way. Was quoted $.4 for an hour which included the standard NOVA finish.
Christine told me she was from poland. Not too talkative, but nice. Offered oil or lotion. I opted for the latter. Massage left much to be desired, since it was soft touch only. I like a deep tissue myself. Roaming over the clothesallowed. When I asked if the clothes could come off, was told full nude cost an extra $, toplesswas an extra. 6. Decided against paying the extra.
All in all, the providers looks were ok, the massage left much to be desired, but she was skilled with the finish. Prob won't repeat with her, but as I wad walking out, a cute dark haired girl was being dropped off by a bmw with tinted windows which made me think about going back to see whether she might have bettet massage skills?
Link to the ad below. The girl of course is not the one in thr pic.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...ope-23/9247346










Reply With Quote





