Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 25,171 to 25,185 of 32172
-
06-30-13 16:48 #7002Senior Member

Posts: 912Waterfowling in the summer
I went on an early summer waterfowl excursion out in far reaches of the noVa area (Loudoun). Those familiar with the area will know there is a great bbq spot just down the road. In fact I stopped by afterwards and enjoyed some of the food. Life is good!
Candy was my provider. Excellent massage. She allowed me a non-rushed noVa standard double shot and I was surprised I was able to muster enough energy for a double shot. It was hot in the room and she was sweating a little bit so I tipped her a little extra, on top of tip for the double shot service, as a thank you for giving 100% effort given the heat inside the room. YMMV, as that I had a good rapport with her and if you hit it off with her, IMO you could probably hook something up on the outside.
-
06-29-13 20:33 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 2686I wonder if this is his father
Same name. 28 years older, same hobby.
Originally Posted by Dr Bombay
[View Original Post]
http://www.tbi.tn.gov/sorint/sor_Det...?htid=00078779
-
06-29-13 17:14 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 136Just take the plunge and let US know
I think you will find the boards uncooperative with members who begin by asking for intel without having contributed any themselves. I don't get my therapy over that way, so I can't help you.
Originally Posted by Jicks
[View Original Post]
But, if you have done your homework and haven't found any reports from that area, I think you should take one for the team, get on CL therapeutic massage, do a search for Herndon, and visit one of the places. Follow the standard procedures, report back and let us know how your therapy went.
Establish yourself as a legit contributor, and people will be more willing to share with you. Just my 0. 2 cents. Good Luck.
-
06-29-13 11:13 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 230Actually, I was thinking of his family and friends connected by various social media.
Originally Posted by Jicks
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-13 10:33 #6998Regular Member

Posts: 8Not even one good MP in herndon?
Originally Posted by Jicks
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by The Nub
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-13 06:29 #6997Regular Member

Posts: 8Mugshots are more common now, no need to feel bad about it. Conviction only matters & its price for foolishness. If you are at wrong place at wrong time, you could be arrested for suspicion. My manager had DUI mugshot in 2002, it's still online, he doesn't care about it. My name & pic are in Facebook to yahoo, it will always be there with all other junk data. Data is cheap now.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-13 20:12 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 2686You can write out his full name here
Forum rules prohibit naming individuals arrested for nonviolent hobby related charges, so as not to embarrass them further. There's nothing against naming people arrested for violent and predatory crimes.
Originally Posted by Dr Bombay
[View Original Post]
As Jackson and A2 write when deleting reports containing names of hobbyists and providers: "Posting the names, mugshots (etc) of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people."
Kedrick Evans used fake FBI credentials to rape a massage parlor girl, and deserves all the contempt in the world.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...ca8_story.html
-
06-28-13 16:44 #6995Regular Member

Posts: 3First post
First post, started reading a year ago, then took a long break. Got back in a few months ago, and just here to share intel.
First, the old. From a year ago, first AMP experience for me. The place in Herndon that's constantly changing it's name, but not it's Bond, James Bond related number. The location is fairly exposed, nestled among office buildings at the end of a two story complex. Always ended up with the same therapist, but I know there were two working at times. After 3rd visit, after establishing myself as a regular and generous tipper, indulged in the TS. Nothing to compare it to at the time, in hindsight 7/10 for NoVA. Though I always arrived freshly showered, I discovered that after she showered me, she was much more adventurous. Life happened after that and I lost interest other than when I traveled.
A couple of months ago I noticed the Center in R was advertising again, and I recalled the rumors of outstanding, young attendants shortly before they closed a year ago. I had an excuse to park at a nearby office complex and walk over once a week. It's also located in an office complex, but that is empty on the weekends, except early in the morning. Standard two door, ring the bell, but with pleasant system that lets you see if anyone is outside the first door. MMS walked me too a room, but needed 15 minutes. Imagine my surprise when a pretty, athletic, shapely, and well endowed therapist entered. Probably mid-late 30's, but in very good shape. Wandered over for a very invigorating TS, probably 9/10 (NoVA scale). The TS promised a most relaxing TM. Lots of teasing before the flip and a perfect build up after, followed by more TM that focused on exercising all of the joints and stretching the tendons. I think the quality of the TM was on par with high end vanilla massage at local salons ranging $$-$$$. I happily tipped .8 to establish our new friendship. Feel free to berate me for over tipping, the quality of the TM was worth a lot more.
The next 2 weeks were the same, though 3rd visit drew a different therapist, though not as pretty she compensated with encouragement.
The 4th trip was a few weeks later, but early in the morning. Got a new therapist, but lack luster results. I'd happily go back, if I was confident of getting the 1st therapist. I'll give it another shot in a few weeks and see if the results return.
Seniors, PM me for details, I'm trying to not overshare here in public.
-
06-28-13 14:58 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 377FS MP's
I recommend BKK. About 24 hours by plane. Closer to home. Perhaps RTFF.
Originally Posted by Asslover101
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-13 11:31 #6993Regular Member

Posts: 6Looking for a FS massage
Hello new to the massage parlors had some bad experience with escorts on backpage alot of switch and baits does anyone know where there is a good FS massage parlor that will let me do absolutely anything for touching to greek. Let me know trying to hit one up soon.
-
06-28-13 11:00 #6992Regular Member

Posts: 6Looking for a full service massage
Hey I'm new to the massage parlor's I did the backpage escort a couple of times and had to walk out all switch and bait any one know of a massage parlor that will let you do anything and everything to them you know full body to body contact and very open minded.
-
06-28-13 08:10 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 285RE: Not Cool
Mason district covers Annandale and evirons. I wonder which parlors he was at? Might be a good time to stay away from them as the police might show up to interview the girls for new otr additional info.
-
06-28-13 07:59 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 136TOFTT: Very good NOVA therapy by independent massage therapist.
I visited an independent massage therapist yesterday. K-lady in her 30's, a bit on the thick side, but still ok, not bad looking. She's an independent therapists with a comfortable and clean massage studio in her apartment in Tyson's, safe area with ample parking.
Got about 30 mins of a very good massage, then the flip for 25 minutes dedicated to the NOVA therapy. She builds up to the NoVa very slowly, and deliberately keeps you on the edge for a while which ultimately produces a very powerful stress release. Wow, haven't felt such a strong release of stress with any other therapist...it has to do with all the time she takes to build up the tension, literally half the time is dedicated to the NoVa therapy. $1. 2 / hr, no tipping needed. Only negative is that I was in and out in a little under the hour, but I would repeat!
Seniors may PM for more details.
-
06-28-13 07:35 #6989Senior Member

Posts: 136Didn't think NOVA therapy could be had at Swan
I visited the place once, a long time ago, and I wasn't offered a TS. Also, on the flip no therapy was hinted or offered, so I discreetly requested the therapy I needed but I was told No. I've also recall reading other reports that coincide with my experience, so I had written off Swan as a legit place and switched to visiting the Chinese Place in the same office park. But I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by David Peter
[View Original Post]
Last edited by The Nub; 06-28-13 at 08:19. Reason: sp
-
06-27-13 23:01 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 705I wrote this in hurry. Anyway, I think most of you can understand what I meant. I forgot the rule of thumb. Don't let the girl see too much money in your wallet. She will try to take the most of it. Besides being greedy, this girl is very open and easy. Licking, touching everywhere is OK. It is almost 1hr including TS.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




