Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7020

    First post

    First post, started reading a year ago, then took a long break. Got back in a few months ago, and just here to share intel.

    First, the old. From a year ago, first AMP experience for me. The place in Herndon that's constantly changing it's name, but not it's Bond, James Bond related number. The location is fairly exposed, nestled among office buildings at the end of a two story complex. Always ended up with the same therapist, but I know there were two working at times. After 3rd visit, after establishing myself as a regular and generous tipper, indulged in the TS. Nothing to compare it to at the time, in hindsight 7/10 for NoVA. Though I always arrived freshly showered, I discovered that after she showered me, she was much more adventurous. Life happened after that and I lost interest other than when I traveled.

    A couple of months ago I noticed the Center in R was advertising again, and I recalled the rumors of outstanding, young attendants shortly before they closed a year ago. I had an excuse to park at a nearby office complex and walk over once a week. It's also located in an office complex, but that is empty on the weekends, except early in the morning. Standard two door, ring the bell, but with pleasant system that lets you see if anyone is outside the first door. MMS walked me too a room, but needed 15 minutes. Imagine my surprise when a pretty, athletic, shapely, and well endowed therapist entered. Probably mid-late 30's, but in very good shape. Wandered over for a very invigorating TS, probably 9/10 (NoVA scale). The TS promised a most relaxing TM. Lots of teasing before the flip and a perfect build up after, followed by more TM that focused on exercising all of the joints and stretching the tendons. I think the quality of the TM was on par with high end vanilla massage at local salons ranging $$-$$$. I happily tipped .8 to establish our new friendship. Feel free to berate me for over tipping, the quality of the TM was worth a lot more.

    The next 2 weeks were the same, though 3rd visit drew a different therapist, though not as pretty she compensated with encouragement.

    The 4th trip was a few weeks later, but early in the morning. Got a new therapist, but lack luster results. I'd happily go back, if I was confident of getting the 1st therapist. I'll give it another shot in a few weeks and see if the results return.

    Seniors, PM me for details, I'm trying to not overshare here in public.

  2. #7019

    FS MP's

    Quote Originally Posted by Asslover101  [View Original Post]
    Hello new to the massage parlors had some bad experience with escorts on backpage alot of switch and baits does anyone know where there is a good FS massage parlor that will let me do absolutely anything for touching to greek. Let me know trying to hit one up soon.
    I recommend BKK. About 24 hours by plane. Closer to home. Perhaps RTFF.

  3. #7018

    Looking for a FS massage

    Hello new to the massage parlors had some bad experience with escorts on backpage alot of switch and baits does anyone know where there is a good FS massage parlor that will let me do absolutely anything for touching to greek. Let me know trying to hit one up soon.

  4. #7017

    Looking for a full service massage

    Hey I'm new to the massage parlor's I did the backpage escort a couple of times and had to walk out all switch and bait any one know of a massage parlor that will let you do anything and everything to them you know full body to body contact and very open minded.

  5. #7016

    RE: Not Cool

    Mason district covers Annandale and evirons. I wonder which parlors he was at? Might be a good time to stay away from them as the police might show up to interview the girls for new otr additional info.

  6. #7015

    TOFTT: Very good NOVA therapy by independent massage therapist.

    I visited an independent massage therapist yesterday. K-lady in her 30's, a bit on the thick side, but still ok, not bad looking. She's an independent therapists with a comfortable and clean massage studio in her apartment in Tyson's, safe area with ample parking.

    Got about 30 mins of a very good massage, then the flip for 25 minutes dedicated to the NOVA therapy. She builds up to the NoVa very slowly, and deliberately keeps you on the edge for a while which ultimately produces a very powerful stress release. Wow, haven't felt such a strong release of stress with any other therapist...it has to do with all the time she takes to build up the tension, literally half the time is dedicated to the NoVa therapy. $1. 2 / hr, no tipping needed. Only negative is that I was in and out in a little under the hour, but I would repeat!

    Seniors may PM for more details.

  7. #7014

    Didn't think NOVA therapy could be had at Swan

    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    It is.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...an-spa/6859545

    On Leesburg Pike (which is around 5 minutes from the Gallows) Call the place and ask for J. Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did. Since I paid $, she took off and let me sample very inches on her body. She is young with almost perfect body, good attitude and greedy.
    I visited the place once, a long time ago, and I wasn't offered a TS. Also, on the flip no therapy was hinted or offered, so I discreetly requested the therapy I needed but I was told No. I've also recall reading other reports that coincide with my experience, so I had written off Swan as a legit place and switched to visiting the Chinese Place in the same office park. But I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by The Nub; 06-28-13 at 08:19. Reason: sp

  8. #7013
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you're not a native speaker, and you mostly seem to do OK, but a quick proofreading before you post will help.

    "Very inches on her body" or "every inch of her body?"

    "Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did." Does this mean "don't bring too much money so you don't overtip?"

    How can a girl have a good attitude and be greedy? Will she still have a good attitude if you don't overtip?
    I wrote this in hurry. Anyway, I think most of you can understand what I meant. I forgot the rule of thumb. Don't let the girl see too much money in your wallet. She will try to take the most of it. Besides being greedy, this girl is very open and easy. Licking, touching everywhere is OK. It is almost 1hr including TS.

  9. #7012

    Check your English and autocorrect, friend

    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...an-spa/6859545

    On Leesburg Pike (which is around 5 minutes from the Gallows) Call the place and ask for J. Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did. Since I paid $, she took off and let me sample very inches on her body. She is young with almost perfect body, good attitude and greedy.
    I'm guessing you're not a native speaker, and you mostly seem to do OK, but a quick proofreading before you post will help.

    "Very inches on her body" or "every inch of her body?"

    "Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did." Does this mean "don't bring too much money so you don't overtip?"

    How can a girl have a good attitude and be greedy? Will she still have a good attitude if you don't overtip?

  10. #7011

    Not cool

    Man Arrested for Impersonating FBI Agent.

    Mason Police District – In May, police began receiving reports from employees of local massage parlors that a customer had on more than one occasion, displayed what he claimed were law enforcement credentials from the FBI. At least one employee alleged that this same suspect sexually assaulted her on June 24.

    Using leads and information provided by the victims, investigators were able to identify a suspect and determined he was not employed with the FBI. On June 25, police arrested Kedrick xxxx. 48, of xxxxxxxx Drive in Lorton, and charged him with abduction, sexual battery and two counts of impersonating a law enforcement officer.

    Investigators believe there may potentially be more victims and urge anyone with information regarding this case to come forward.

  11. #7010

    Swan? Really? Wow

    I remember Swan (previously Eagle?). One of my earliest ventures (enjoyable). First place I ever visited when the technician asked for additional tip (50% more than standard. I declined) but it was years ago. I see the ad mentions shower. As I recall a non-very roomy self-service shower with a floor drain. But, then again as in all things.

    YMMV A lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    It is.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...an-spa/6859545

    On Leesburg Pike (which is around 5 minutes from the Gallows) Call the place and ask for J. Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did. Since I paid $, she took off and let me sample very inches on her body. She is young with almost perfect body, good attitude and greedy.

  12. #7009
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    I'm intrigued by this early 20's therapist with a "wonderful body" but for the life of me I can't figure out the Spa in question. This young lady could be a nice break from our NOVA grannies for a standard tip. If anyone knows what place this is please PM.
    It is http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...an-spa/6859545

    On Leesburg Pike (which is around 5 minutes from the Gallows) Call the place and ask for J. Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did. Since I paid $, she took off and let me sample very inches on her body. She is young with almost perfect body, good attitude and greedy.

  13. #7008

    Anyone been able to figure out which spa is this "Piketon" in Falls Church?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    I got a 1 day business trip to NOVA last week. I didn't have enough time to read the forum, so my experience was not so good. First, I visited the Chinese spa massage on the second floor on Gallows street, next to 7eleven, and above the beauty shop. There are two Chinese ladies there. One is late 30s and other is late 20s. I am attracted to the 30s one. She is pretty to me. Very very friendly. The massage is excellent. I love her facial massage. At the end, I felt I am missing something. Ahh. It is a release. But sadly there is no HE. I asked a few time, but it is a NO from her. Maybe because she doesn't know me. If anyone has extra, please pm me. Damage $.

    Feeling unfinished, I drove to the one on second floor in Piketon in Fall Church. This place is Korean place with TS. I am welcomes by J. She is early 20s has a wonderful body. Touching my boy few time during TS, and I know for sure I will have HE. But guess what? She asked and insisted for $ tip and promised more fun. I thought there must be more than a standard NOVA for that high tip. But it is just a quick HE. Damage total 180 for less than 1hr massage with hand release. Will not come back.
    I'm intrigued by this early 20's therapist with a "wonderful body" but for the life of me I can't figure out the Spa in question. This young lady could be a nice break from our NOVA grannies for a standard tip. If anyone knows what place this is please PM.

  14. #7007
    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    I got a 1 day business trip to NOVA last week. I didn't have enough time to read the forum, so my experience was not so good. First, I visited the Chinese spa massage on the second floor on Gallows street, next to 7eleven, and above the beauty shop. There are two Chinese ladies there. One is late 30s and other is late 20s. I am attracted to the 30s one. She is pretty to me. Very very friendly. The massage is excellent. I love her facial massage. At the end, I felt I am missing something. Ahh. It is a release. But sadly there is no HE. I asked a few time, but it is a NO from her. Maybe because she doesn't know me. If anyone has extra, please pm me. Damage $.

    Feeling unfinished, I drove to the one on second floor in Piketon in Fall Church. This place is Korean place with TS. I am welcomes by J. She is early 20s has a wonderful body. Touching my boy few time during TS, and I know for sure I will have HE. But guess what? She asked and insisted for $ tip and promised more fun. I thought there must be more than a standard NOVA for that high tip. But it is just a quick HE. Damage total 180 for less than 1hr massage with hand release. Will not come back.
    DP,

    Sorry you got shafted per say or maybe no shaft action for $$.8. You gave the girl at Gallows $ for nothing, you are far more generous than I and $.8 for the quick HJ at the other place. Wow is all I can say.

    PC out

  15. #7006

    Massage at piketon and gallows

    I got a 1 day business trip to NOVA last week. I didn't have enough time to read the forum, so my experience was not so good. First, I visited the Chinese spa massage on the second floor on Gallows street, next to 7eleven, and above the beauty shop. There are two Chinese ladies there. One is late 30s and other is late 20s. I am attracted to the 30s one. She is pretty to me. Very very friendly. The massage is excellent. I love her facial massage. At the end, I felt I am missing something. Ahh. It is a release. But sadly there is no HE. I asked a few time, but it is a NO from her. Maybe because she doesn't know me. If anyone has extra, please pm me. Damage $.

    Feeling unfinished, I drove to the one on second floor in Piketon in Fall Church. This place is Korean place with TS. I am welcomes by J. She is early 20s has a wonderful body. Touching my boy few time during TS, and I know for sure I will have HE. But guess what? She asked and insisted for $ tip and promised more fun. I thought there must be more than a standard NOVA for that high tip. But it is just a quick HE. Damage total 180 for less than 1hr massage with hand release. Will not come back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape