Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,141 to 46,155 of 61441
-
06-27-13 19:57 #15301Senior Member

Posts: 109Kiara?
Would love to see her again. Last I saw her she was at her grandparents and other place behind old mill.
I've text her in occasion, but haven't heard from her.
Hope she is ok and doing good, she said she had a bf last time I saw her.
Miss her texts asking "want to see me today"
Any 411?
-
06-27-13 19:40 #15300Senior Member

Posts: 109Here's an idea.
We get together, all pitch in for a 3star hotel suit.
Everyone brings a gem or two. And we have a pussy swap meet.
But whatever. Count me in
-
06-27-13 19:37 #15299Senior Member

Posts: 109Tiffany is cool. I had a pleasant time with her. Good service.
Originally Posted by BassMan56
[View Original Post]
She claims her family owns the Mona electric co. I was like. WTF why you doing this. LOL.
Bbbjws, cfs standard tuition. YMMV
-
06-27-13 19:31 #15298Senior Member

Posts: 109Got to love discovery channel
Watched a documentary called lock down.
It is about drug addicted women in jail. It tells about the goings on in jail and tells about their life on the streets.
Goes on about how they sell sex for dope and etc etc.
The whole time, I'm thinking. Hmmmm. She's a gem, I would fuck her and her and her and her. LOL.
Kind of like a menu. Found it very entertaining. LOL
-
06-27-13 18:31 #15297Senior Member

Posts: 1050-2
I feel your pain man, went out again on W / W today and there wasn't much around 5. Saw a cute girl smoking on the corner of desoto and wilkins. Didn't respond to much. Saw an older SW under the freeway on desoto but passed. Any advise on where to look daytime would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise will post after my next tour.
Originally Posted by MrLenpil
[View Original Post]
SwanRonson
-
06-27-13 15:19 #15296Senior Member

Posts: 1056/26
Went for a tour of W / W yesterday after the rain and came up a little short, saw a good looking WSW sitting on the bench near the church but when I circled back she was already gone. Uncle LEO was out in full force, passed 4 cars on my first loop. Decided to say fuck it and hit the Millstream instead. Sorry if this was uninformative. It's my first scouting report.
-
06-27-13 13:10 #15295Regular Member

Posts: 11Dead all over
Went out surfing the CB and WW loops this morning. Stayed out from 9 to 12 and finally gave up. Both areas were D. O. A.
Where do a daytime surfer go in this town. A few years ago they were everywhere!
-
06-27-13 11:32 #15294Regular Member

Posts: 7Tiffany off Pontiac
Made a drive Tuesday around noon. I started at SA but it was pretty dead so I headed east on patapsco to BP / CB. Saw a couple on patatsco just before fairhaven but they seemed a little rough. I came across Tiffany a WSW near Pontiac. She was about 5'5 average build and brown hair with some tats. I was looking for one of my favorites and only stopped to ask if she had been seen but no luck. I asked Tiffany for digits for later reference but she didn't have a phone. She Seemed nice so now I'm curious if I missed a good time.
Have any of you seen this Tiffany? Any recommendations?
-
06-27-13 09:21 #15293Regular Member

Posts: 1B / cb
Here's alittle friendly advice. Do not drop off any of your dates on Brooklyn Ave. Do not go to the drug house on Brooklyn Ave as there's someone watching and taking down tag numbers. Be smart and just stay off Brooklyn Ave altogether.
-
06-27-13 08:09 #15292Senior Member

Posts: 114Roxy
Hooked up with Roxy a couple times over the past week. Good looking blond with a hell of a body and a great attitude. Really friendly. Did BBBJ both time +10 for swallow. She really gets into it. Moaning and little squeals. Some dirty talk. Does the porn star thing. Playing with the load when you finish. Look for her afternoons around SA on Patapsco.
-
06-27-13 07:31 #15291Senior Member

Posts: 2419Good soldiers are hard to find, hahhhaa.
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-13 23:59 #15290Senior Member

Posts: 436Gang Bang
You got some "Smashing Skills" Nitetimer but I am no voyeur, I will cover your left flanks and drill everything on that side. (TEAMWORK)
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-13 23:44 #15289Senior Member

Posts: 2419You guys are killing me hahhhaaa. I keep getting pms for group encounters, one guy said he'll man the cameras. This one guy wants to pay to watch me bang a lady live, while he snorts coke. I almost took him up on that, hahhaha. A paid performer. Me (not)?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-13 23:34 #15288Senior Member

Posts: 66Christi
If she is about 25 around 5ft 8 black hair skinny her name is Christina was around a few years ago real good girl.
Originally Posted by Uneverno
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-13 22:13 #15287

Posts: 540You operated correctly
At first I thought you might have happened upon Natalie. She is one hot HSW, but I think she would have jumped right in.
Originally Posted by Vega Wrap
[View Original Post]
Asking what you want and not getting in car is a sure hallmark of a sting. I think you wisely and luckily left the scene. In fact, you might have lingered longer than recommended. I let the girl open the door and don't say much of anything until she is IN the car. Never -- I repeat never -- discuss a plan through your window. More importantly for me, if they don't step off to a side street I won't pick them up. They've been in the game long enough, hopefully, to know how to avoid attention. Stay safe.












Reply With Quote




