Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,171 to 46,185 of 61438
-
06-25-13 20:59 #15268Senior Member

Posts: 436Gang bang
I would like to hang some sausage too.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-13 20:33 #15267Banned Member

Posts: 1312I want in
If you guys really are going to do this I want in as long as Renee and Kat are there
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-13 20:30 #15266

Posts: 540John watcher?
Could have been mobile John watcher. No monger in right (or disabled) mind would follow you this way. John watchers seem to have plenty of time and resources to squander. It sounds like a great diversion in one's retirement years. I'm sure the police value their efforts --- not.
Originally Posted by LenoxAve5
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-13 18:53 #15265Regular Member

Posts: 5Cb
Checked CB at noon, nobody was out but lots of LE, in WW I could see five or more chics that looks ok.
-
06-25-13 14:54 #15264Senior Member

Posts: 381I met up with a Nikki or Nicole on W / W on Saturday morning. Cute in the face dark hair and a blacken left eye. Was hit so hard in the eye the white part was totally red, from her boyfriend she said. Pictures, CBJ ending with facial for Standard plus ten. Was very CCL but there were all kinds of skin folds, horrible after the top came off.
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
Shitty
-
06-25-13 14:31 #15263Senior Member

Posts: 381Thanks for that laugh Horsetrader
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-13 14:15 #15262Senior Member

Posts: 1146What a cometely disgusting thing to do.
My god, where is trash,
You guys will do it at night. I probably couldn't get out.
But I would glady bring a a 6 pack of almost anything, to just hang out and cheer. Not sure I would participate in the actual bang. I love my sex very private. But oh what a knky and completely disgusting thing to do. Sign me up. LOL.
Smiling Fox, ; }
-
06-25-13 13:07 #15261Senior Member

Posts: 602Gangbang
Count me in too. As long as NT is the last batter up, LOL. I want to be able to feel those walls while they still have some elasticity left. I'm just sayin' LOL.
Originally Posted by JdInDC9
[View Original Post]
Chico
-
06-25-13 12:28 #15260Senior Member

Posts: 53Guy following me
Hi, first post. I was on Wilkens Ave yesterday around 7pm. I saw a WSW with jean shorts on so I picked her up. She got in the car asked some questions then proceeded to feel on her breast. Before we could even agree on a price a guy pulled up behind me in an Suv and just sat there. I looked around no cops, he looked like he was looking for something maybe in his glove box. I waited a few seconds then pulled off, few seconds later he pulls of also. I make a right turn (don't know the name of the street). Then make another right, I tell the girl to get out my car. As I head back towards Wilkens I see the same guy in the SUV we pass each other and he is looking in my car. WTF?
-
06-25-13 09:27 #15259Senior Member

Posts: 137I'm game, s'long as you don't make fun of my bonsai tree. Seen the pictures of that oak tree of yours.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-13 07:08 #15258Regular Member

Posts: 3Dawn from Laurel
I had Dawns old number ending in 5518 but its not in service anymore. Can someone pm me her new one? Thanks
-
06-25-13 05:24 #15257Regular Member

Posts: 15On the hunt
Hit the stroll last night around 10:30, there were 2 BSW near west side shopping center, both were very rough looking and worn out, not my taste so I continued on down Wilkins, pass through the circle and saw the normal WSW, at least 5 or more, nothing new, the normal faces, really didn't see a lot of uncle Leo around, so I continue down to W Blvd, were I see this WSW, down by the church, nice body, stood about 5-8 and weighs around 175, sholder length hair, face looks very rough, a lot of wear and tear, I like the body and the little brain were talking, did the scoop and cop check, headed to the spot and got busy for standard tuition for CBJ, services were Ok, she goes by the name of Jodi, no digits phone were off, showed me were she lives if I wanted to come by and scoop her up. Like to know if anyone has any info on this one, would love to repeat.
-
06-25-13 01:24 #15256Senior Member

Posts: 2419That gang bang is looking closer and closer. You guys are too much, hahahah.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-13 19:36 #15255Senior Member

Posts: 81Tiffany in Dundalk Repeat
A few nights ago, I hit the back streets of fabulous Dundalk around 1AM. I saw two out, one of whom was pretty rough and hefty, and the other of whom was Tiffany, from a few months back. I made the scoop, and could tell that the past two months had not been terribly kind- she has aged at least five years, but it was late and I had popped my pill a few hours ago, so I wanted to get things taken care of. After my last experience, I didn't object to head for. 25, declining the. 05 for swallowing. We went to "our" spot, and she started to rush me after five minutes. I was met with huffs when I went in for tit play, and a refusal to give me dirty talk while I stroked. (After she "allegedly" gave me streph throat last time when we made out, I didn't make an attempt to do that.) Frustrated, I grabbed Tiffany by the head and skullfucked her brains out until I came- she wasn't thrilled, but it was clear that the date would only get worse if I didn't hurry, and I wasn't in a confrotational mood.
Originally Posted by RayMichaels82
[View Original Post]
As I drove her back to her area, she asked me if I'd like to tip. I said,"Not really, your performance wasn't great, and your attitude sucked." I did give her. 0050 to make the traditional SW postdate phone call, though. When I dropped her off, right before the three-way stop on Graceland, a LEO was pulling up to the perpedicular stop sign. There's a 2% chance that he didn't see Tiffany getting out of my car, but I didn't get stopped, so I threw a little something extra in the collection plate Sunday morning. I won't repeat with Tiffany again, and I think the whole near-miss has scared me off of SWs for a while (but I've said that before, so who knows).
-
06-24-13 19:29 #15254Senior Member

Posts: 300Really!
OK, get a stage and everyone can kick back with a cold one chanting; GO GO GO. Free admission to senior members, of course.
Originally Posted by OceanRider
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






