The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15283

    Brianna

    As usual I have been doing some cruising but here of late I haven't seen anyone out or if I did they were not appealing to me to pick up. I have read some report of where these girls are hanging out and often cruise by to see how my luck would run. I traveled the B / CB loop on Monday and there weren't anyone out and it was just before it started raining. I did see what I suspect was bolt on Jenn down around Fairhaven but I had read the last report of her so I definitely wasn't interested. Before B / CB I hit the W / W loop I saw one little spinner at the circle the as I was heading towards S. Carey I saw a red haired girl she smiled as I passed but I didn't turn around for further investigation. While I was headed out of the B / CB area I tried the number for Cindy to see if maybe her phone might be still working if not I was going to head home and try maybe later. I managed to get in contact with Cindy just before heading home so met her at the 7 eleven on Ritchie took her to her spot and dug in. Although she is nothing to write home about the nut cracker was good all the same. Seems to me all of the good ones that I read about on this forum are under the safe protection of other mongers. Oh well. It is what it is. Happy hunting.

    MoN

  2. #15282

    Shar

    After a ton of scouting Brooklyn with out success in finding her going to guess she is not looking to put in work. Thanks to renee didn't have to suffer through a testicular overload. Nice that you can call ask her to throw a thong on and she is good to go. Either nt left some tread on that or my dick is like a Muppets arm holding a peach either way had me ready to bust quickly riding and grinding on it. Will definitely repeat

  3. #15281

    Zoey from highland town

    A few days ago I meet Zoey it was about 1 am she told me she loves to give head and man she was right it was nice and wet she moans while she is doing it she told me that the le broke her phone cause she would not unlock it but over all it was nice for standard rates so if you meet her treat her nice.

  4. #15280

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    I've asked this question before, but I'll put it out there again to see if anyone has some info. A few years back a very pretty girl named Dawn worked Wilkins Avenue. She moved out to the Frederick area, but I've heard rumors that she makes it back here now and then. She has long, long blonde hair, down to her ass and big blue eyes. She's about 40 now. Originally from Maine she still speaks with a bit of a Yankee accent. She lived on Wilkins with an older black woman for a while, and also on Cole. Dawn had a cute little girl with curly blond hair when she was with the baby daddy. If anyone has contact info, please PM me. It would be much appreciated!
    Saw her today going into Rosies bar. Her hair isn't quite that long anymore, but still looks great, great personality & service

  5. #15279

    Big Baby (Becky)

    Ran into BB the other night (5'10 mixed white / blk 6 on street scale, and med build) after a little ride around. At first didn't know it was her do to the fact that she has lost a lot of weight, that is why she went by big baby. As always standard for CBJ / FS. Was a little worried with her being coming so skinny. Unless I hear something different I would repeat and rec to anyone out there around the W / W loop.

  6. #15278
    I am game with my Bonzai too! .

    Quote Originally Posted by JdInDC9  [View Original Post]
    I'm game, s'long as you don't make fun of my bonsai tree. Seen the pictures of that oak tree of yours.

  7. #15277

    Pale blue lacy thong

    Made the road trip to Fells Point to have breakfast with my D cup darlings, but my D cup girls, BIRDIE and AMBER had the day off. However the stunningly cute C cup RACHEL and new girl LIZ were there to fawn over me. Since they weren't too busy LIZ spent a lot of time talking with me while I stuffed my face. RACHEL stopped by several times to load me up on coffee, damn she is cute, a C cup darling, while LIZ fills out her B cups. They are so nice.

    After breakfast I hit Wilkens, which was pretty much void of girls and LE so I took the easy way out and called LORI. Picked her up at Royal Farms. She was wearing pink short shots and a pale blue lacy thong and a sheer black bra for her B cups. If you haven't had the pleasure LORI is 32, why / o. 5" tall, with red hair and cute, very easy going and will go out of her way to please at standard rates. A draw back is her badly bruised and scared legs due to drug injections. Once you get passed that, you are in for a good time with no hassle.

    LORI let me take a ew pictures of her kitty, which she said were only for my use and not to post. SHE LAUGHED AS she looked at some of my other SW kitty pictures on my cell. BBB

  8. #15276

    Zoey on Conk. Nice girl

    I was out twice this past week. Sunday evening I hit all the loops. I spotted Sarah out by the circle after midnight. She looked super cute, but I was afraid Nitetimer ruined her for mere mortals, so I passed. I also saw Pam walking with her BF after getting a snowcone at the store on Monroe. On Conk around 1:30 AM I spotted a BSW spinner. She was wearing a bandana or shower cap on her head, and her red bra was sticking out of her top. She looked smokin' hot at about 5' nothing and 100 pounds. I paused to pick her up, but I just couldn't unlock the door to let her into my car. I had a very bad experience with a BSW years ago and have avoided them since. However, I was very tempted to scoop this one. If she'd been a little cuter, I couldn't have resisted. Nothing else exciting to report from Sunday, oh well.

    I went out again late Monday morning, and hit all the loops. The only attractive girls I saw had their BF's or pimps attached at the hip. One girl even stood by her pimp's car at 2nd and Pontiac. She had reddish or blonde hair and a tight spinner body. She was out for a while. Over on WW there were some girls out. Nothing interesting until I saw Kandii, now a brunette, in a blue dress at Fulton and Wilkins. I never met Kandii, so I drove around for the scoop. I saw her get into roofing truck, and then got out and walked back to the corner. I figured that I might avoid whatever strangeness was going on there, and went over to PP.

    After a few loops, I saw a thin cutie on Conk and made the grab. She said her name was Zoey. I remembered a recent good report and smiled. I found a winner. Wow, I got to say I never met a gal that loves giving head so passionately as Zoey. She was slurping, and popping with her lips and moaning while she gave me all the attention in the world. She even asked me what I liked to do. That's unusual. She said BBBJCIMWS was on the menu. She gave me head me for the longest time and then we covered up for FS. It didn't take me long to pop with her riding me, those well endowed melons bouncing up and down. Umm they tasted good flopping around my face, I had to give them a licking. We had a nice chat between rounds, and she went at me again. This time I let her lips do the work, and 10 minutes later I popped again with a little help from me stroking. She told me to squirt in her mouth, which I did. And she gobbled it down like a champ. No drama, light brown hair up in a bun, thin. 5'3" and 110 pounds. All that, and extremely easy going and pleasant to be around. She had some stretch marks from pregnancy, but it wasn't a big deal. I will repeat. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to meet her someday. Treat her nice.

  9. #15275

    Dawn

    I've asked this question before, but I'll put it out there again to see if anyone has some info. A few years back a very pretty girl named Dawn worked Wilkins Avenue. She moved out to the Frederick area, but I've heard rumors that she makes it back here now and then. She has long, long blonde hair, down to her ass and big blue eyes. She's about 40 now. Originally from Maine she still speaks with a bit of a Yankee accent. She lived on Wilkins with an older black woman for a while, and also on Cole. Dawn had a cute little girl with curly blond hair when she was with the baby daddy. If anyone has contact info, please PM me. It would be much appreciated!

  10. #15274
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    I think I might know who you're talking about? If it's the Nikki I'm thinking of, I hear she's not doing very well these days. Can you post the pics of her?
    No I'm not going to post them at this time. Everytime I post a set of pictures, my pm's get blown up with stupid questions. Take a trip down W / W and you'll be able to find her. Probably the only one that still has a black eye that is completely red inside. It'll be that way for at least a week the way it looks.

    Shitty

  11. #15273

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    I think I might know who you're talking about? If it's the Nikki I'm thinking of, I hear she's not doing very well these days. Can you post the pics of her?
    I saw her yesterday at the circle on WW, she is real cute in the face, but is skinny as hell. She said her ex boyfriend had beat her up, her eye was still a mess from it. Took her to McDonald's for something to eat, if she could put on some weight, she would look good again.

    Rp
    Last edited by Rod Philderup; 06-26-13 at 07:10. Reason: Add WW

  12. #15272

    Holly

    Little Holly has been back in CB the last couple of weeks. She can usually be found sitting on the house steps on Pennington near Elmtree. She cut all her hair off! I asked about it and she said that she had had dreadlocks and decided to get rid of them, so out came the crew cut clippers! I would still expect a good time. BTW, her recent baby was delivered by C-section, so no damage to the sex plumbing from a natural birth.

  13. #15271

    BSW Tashell (salvation army)

    Picked up Tashell a few weeks ago. BSW 27 year old. Tall thick chick. Had to be almost six foot. Big fat ass with a huge tat on her right butt cheek. Asked 40 for CBJ and wouldn't budge or take more for bb. Went to my spot a little after midnight and got down to bussiness. Would glady repeat for more. Sadly no number. She was just sittin on the guard rail there off potapsco and I looped back for the pickup. Real pretty face and teeth.

  14. #15270

    Nicole

    Met up with my regular ATF Nicole today. As always, started off with BBBJ, when it was nice and hard, she hopped on for BBFS. As always, was very wonderful. I always have a great time with her.

  15. #15269
    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    I met up with a Nikki or Nicole on W / W on Saturday morning. Cute in the face dark hair and a blacken left eye. Was hit so hard in the eye the white part was totally red, from her boyfriend she said. Pictures, CBJ ending with facial for Standard plus ten. Was very CCL but there were all kinds of skin folds, horrible after the top came off.

    Shitty
    I think I might know who you're talking about? If it's the Nikki I'm thinking of, I hear she's not doing very well these days. Can you post the pics of her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape