Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6412

    Memories

    Late 90's early 2000's I lived on Selden and Third, there were three sp I used to bang a mixed girl named Starr, latina name Connie, and a white girl name Theresa those three were the best I ever had.

  2. #6411

    Vanessa

    Cruising the Ave & I just happened to see Vanessa. She's 5'9 dark hair and in early 30s. Lucky 4 me, too. Its just 2 hot down here. Anyway got some road head till completion. She left evidence on curb. I went back to work. Nice dream, eh? Enjoy pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAM00278.jpg‎  

  3. #6410
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    No, and you're showing your inexperience saying that. LE does NOT spend that kind of time and money on stings to bust mongers, they just pull you over and hand you a BS ticket for being out of place. Also there is an unwritten rule we have here,"you don't out a mongers vehicle! " How would you like it if someone described your vehicle? IMHO you might want to PM one of the Admins and have him or her edit that like I did.

    As far as Cass Corridor, the city of Detroit fuck that up when they built new sports stadiums, casinos, and tried (but failed) to build condos and flats in that area. Man those were the good old days, I got twice as much ass back then. My ATF in the Corridor was a young blonde named Jennifer, she was a 19 to 22 yo girl, back in the mid to late 90's. She always worked by the bar, it's called Honest John's now.
    John I was simply speaking from experience, many years ago in a different neighborhood I found myself in the back of a van on a LE sting, and notice I did not mention the name of the company on the van in my post, I can honestly say I have been around long enough to when something does not look right.

    As far as the corridor anyone remember Kelly, Rose or Pam Those beauties go back to the mid to late 80s those were the days!

  4. #6409
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    My ATF in the Corridor was.
    So who remembers little Theresa? Or the somewhat big blonde Angie? How about little Connie (cute brunette with no front teeth, it was sexy)? Connie's aunt Mary? Or Irene? I remember a girl in the corridor who hooked on a wheel chair! Really! I carried her to the room. Yes, those were the days.

  5. #6408

    GR / Tele

    I am new to this board but not new to the art of cruising I was around Grand River / Telegraph today and decided to take a look around as it has been a long time for me, I did not scoop anything because I did not see anything worth while but I did see a lot of activity but it also looked too hot for me I saw a cable company van drop of a WSW then go park down the street at a party store for a while my guess is leo!

    What ever happened to the old days around the cass corridor 2nd ave jumbos bar was like a toy store for us (I guess I am dating myself) I miss those days!

    Safe Travels!

  6. #6407

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSoul  [View Original Post]
    Went on a bit of a SW binge lately. A binge by my standards as I don't partake that often. First I caught up with Strawberry a week or so ago. She still has the same digits and was looking great. Picked her up by the R and she was in a good mood. Indulged her with a stop by the candy house and then she offered her apartment near Fenkell and Linwood as a venue. Against my better judgement we went there. Of course there was a "temporary roommate" she had to call and get out of the apt. He seemed harmless enough. A white guy who supposedly got busted picking Strawberry up and lost his vehicle. Once she hit the candy she became a bit more paranoid about a "boyfriend" she just dumped. Despite all this I had a great time with her hot spinner body and excellent BBBJ skills. 60 for the experience.

    On a side note, she has since moved out of the apt and was at a house just of the R stroll two days ago.

    And a second side note, I was mistaken when I said Kenya was her real name. It is also a street name. She has a very square girl real name.
    I seen her out on Monday, she was so HI she looked like a retart out on the street. I've been working in the area again so I'm seeing the SW daily.

  7. #6406

    Ladon again

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSoul  [View Original Post]
    New one for me. BSW petite spinner type. Maybe 5' and 105. Found her around Fenkell and Linwood. 42 yrs old, in good shape, little B's with nice nips. BBJCIM, FIV naked at a quiet spot off the service drive. Her CIM part left a lot to be desired, but she did apologize and promise to do better. Whatev. Will repeat I think because she was very sweet and pleasant. No obvious user symptoms. Got digits but she has to get a new phone.
    Finally caught up with Ladon for a room date. She now hangs west of Livernois on Fenkell but isn't out much. Found her outside a liquor store. She looks pretty average at best fully clothed, but if you like tiny spinner types she is definitely that. 4'9", maybe 95lbs (I asked about the height) In good shape, nice nips, still didn't see any sign of candy use. We had some shower fun, then BBBJ, CG and mish. I had a great time. If you are a big guy she's prolly not for you, but she found me to be just the right size and came at least once. Very cute without her clothes! .60 and would repeat if I have time to travel out of the hood for a room date.

  8. #6405

    Catching up a little.

    Went on a bit of a SW binge lately. A binge by my standards as I don't partake that often. First I caught up with Strawberry a week or so ago. She still has the same digits and was looking great. Picked her up by the R and she was in a good mood. Indulged her with a stop by the candy house and then she offered her apartment near Fenkell and Linwood as a venue. Against my better judgement we went there. Of course there was a "temporary roommate" she had to call and get out of the apt. He seemed harmless enough. A white guy who supposedly got busted picking Strawberry up and lost his vehicle. Once she hit the candy she became a bit more paranoid about a "boyfriend" she just dumped. Despite all this I had a great time with her hot spinner body and excellent BBBJ skills. 60 for the experience.

    On a side note, she has since moved out of the apt and was at a house just of the R stroll two days ago.

    And a second side note, I was mistaken when I said Kenya was her real name. It is also a street name. She has a very square girl real name.

  9. #6404

    Thinking out loud

    I am going to try and scoop the Unicorn within the next couple weeks. Hopefully she'll let me bust a couple nuts, so it'll be worthwhile. I'm going to keep my ass from Minnesota to 6mile. That BSW was yelling at me again plus this nasty looking BSW with the red wig was trying to get my attention again. I wish LEO would get their nasty asses.

    Been seein some niceness in the trangle. Been seeing dark LEO (Redford I assume) parked in hidden spots too. Pigs ain't slick, I'm Slick. But I'm going to wait, I'm going to read some old triangle posts here and try to remember the rip offs. Be careful out there.

  10. #6403

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you shouldn't give anything up front to begin with. This is your second ripoff report in less than a week. Here's what I suggest: stand your ground and say no. You're the one with the cash, so YOU call the shots. If she doesn't like it, she can f*cking lump it, you can take your business elsewhere, scoop an angel and get laid like you've never dreamed. Try it, and you may be surprised at what happens. What do you think?

    BTW, if it looks TGTBT, you know the rest.
    Besides chicks like her and her grandpa pimp will get theirs karma is a be+tch. Keep searching you will find the right peach.

  11. #6402

    Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoGrande  [View Original Post]
    Liz is a TGTBT 18 yo innocent freckeled red head with a great ass on Vernor a few blocks before Woodmere. Gave her action Jackson and exchanged phone numbers. Called me back and I picked her up. But grandpa boyfriend wanted the rest up front. Didn't happen. She and him go cruising Down Vernor with me stalking in my car. Liz ingored me after. Intercepted him down the street for a talk. He's protecting her, yeah. Will let her go if I give him a Jackson. Man is a typical sniveling fraud old enough to be her great grandpa. Man I want someone to report they've gotten her. Wow. Wow. Wow.
    Maybe you shouldn't give anything up front to begin with. This is your second ripoff report in less than a week. Here's what I suggest: stand your ground and say no. You're the one with the cash, so YOU call the shots. If she doesn't like it, she can f*cking lump it, you can take your business elsewhere, scoop an angel and get laid like you've never dreamed. Try it, and you may be surprised at what happens. What do you think?

    BTW, if it looks TGTBT, you know the rest.

  12. #6401

    Close Encounter with Liz on Vernor

    Liz is a TGTBT 18 yo innocent freckeled red head with a great ass on Vernor a few blocks before Woodmere. Gave her action Jackson and exchanged phone numbers. Called me back and I picked her up. But grandpa boyfriend wanted the rest up front. Didn't happen. She and him go cruising Down Vernor with me stalking in my car. Liz ingored me after. Intercepted him down the street for a talk. He's protecting her, yeah. Will let her go if I give him a Jackson. Man is a typical sniveling fraud old enough to be her great grandpa. Man I want someone to report they've gotten her. Wow. Wow. Wow.

  13. #6400

    Humper has a heart

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Fort St. This morning and found "TT" walking the service drive between waterman and livernois. I'd say she's upper 30's with brown shoulder length hair and decent build. Definately not fat. I just had her suck my dick while I cruised the side streets. I blew my nut in her mouth then dropped her off on Fort and Military. Total Damage. 10.

    About nine this morning I cruised around a little halfway house in Dearborn and spotted sara. Ended up picking her and driving her around so she could take care of some business. Ended up getting a nice bbbjcimws. Total damage for BJ was about. 60 thirty was cash to her the other thirty was from some shit she needed at the store. When I took her back to the house I ended up giving another girl a ride to the store so she could get some smokes. She definately wasn't anything you'd want touching your dick.

    After dropping sara off I cruised up telegraph to five and six mile. Saw quite a few girls. I saw a couple potential girls I'd like to have picked up but the cash I had left had to go in the gas tank. Definetely didn't want to get stranded there. I saw about six girls on woodbine and telegraph.
    Wow, you took her to the store and spent money on her? You're getting soft, Ha Ha. Good report.

  14. #6399

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Fort St. This morning and found "TT" walking the service drive between waterman and livernois. I'd say she's upper 30's with brown shoulder length hair and decent build. Definately not fat. I just had her suck my dick while I cruised the side streets. I blew my nut in her mouth then dropped her off on Fort and Military. Total Damage. 10.

    About nine this morning I cruised around a little halfway house in Dearborn and spotted sara. Ended up picking her and driving her around so she could take care of some business. Ended up getting a nice bbbjcimws. Total damage for BJ was about. 60 thirty was cash to her the other thirty was from some shit she needed at the store. When I took her back to the house I ended up giving another girl a ride to the store so she could get some smokes. She definately wasn't anything you'd want touching your dick.

    After dropping sara off I cruised up telegraph to five and six mile. Saw quite a few girls. I saw a couple potential girls I'd like to have picked up but the cash I had left had to go in the gas tank. Definetely didn't want to get stranded there. I saw about six girls on woodbine and telegraph.
    Dude I am impressed. And thanks for the PM I will check it out.

  15. #6398

    Fort Street and Telegraph

    Cruised Fort St. This morning and found "TT" walking the service drive between waterman and livernois. I'd say she's upper 30's with brown shoulder length hair and decent build. Definately not fat. I just had her suck my dick while I cruised the side streets. I blew my nut in her mouth then dropped her off on Fort and Military. Total Damage. 10.

    About nine this morning I cruised around a little halfway house in Dearborn and spotted sara. Ended up picking her and driving her around so she could take care of some business. Ended up getting a nice bbbjcimws. Total damage for BJ was about. 60 thirty was cash to her the other thirty was from some shit she needed at the store. When I took her back to the house I ended up giving another girl a ride to the store so she could get some smokes. She definately wasn't anything you'd want touching your dick.

    After dropping sara off I cruised up telegraph to five and six mile. Saw quite a few girls. I saw a couple potential girls I'd like to have picked up but the cash I had left had to go in the gas tank. Definetely didn't want to get stranded there. I saw about six girls on woodbine and telegraph.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape