Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 19147
-
06-24-13 12:46 #6397Regular Member

Posts: 10Dana and Steph
What a duo! I had a great morning session with these two. Dana is really into what she does and has tons of energy while Stephanie is young, hot and mellow. The two combine into this dynamic duo that makes you want to f$ck them all day! $.20 for the duo. Met them via phone convo at their place. Started BBBJ from both and off to the races! Mish and doggie to cowgirl to Mish again. Switching girls and positions the full hour, finished with BBBJCIM with Dana.
Definitely going to repeat. Couldn't get enough of Dana's energy and Steph's hot little bod.
-
06-24-13 08:35 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 4074Amber
Wow, my kind of giner; fat, long, thick, juicy lips. I'll bet it would taste great! MW
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-13 00:17 #6395Senior Member

Posts: 45Blonde on the are
On my way through the are today about 6 I noticed a blonde I have seen walking on different occasions, although usually accompanied by her male friend Tall, thin long blond hair with nice bolt ons. Tonight she had on a bikini top and flashed me. About a week ago I spoke briefly at the gas station at S / f and the are with a very nice brunette named Melanie Long hair with a nice natural rack, gave her my number but haven't seen her since. Hope to find her again.
-
06-23-13 22:36 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 247Quick AM Scoop on the R
I took a stroll down the R this morning, around 9 or so. I have been like everyone else, backing off the scooping due to so much heat from uncle. I was hoping that the time and day would help with that. On the way down I saw a cute spinner blonde headed toward the gas station at 8. I decided I would loop down to Lentz, then back up again and get gas. On the way back up, an uncle busted the red light at SF, headed east. I got partway back up to 8 and a marked car screamed by going south with lights and siren. So I thought I had a window for scooping I was pumping the gas when the blonde got to the station. With her sundress, sandals, and hair up she looked like summertime. Grabbed her up and had a little fun. Her name is Amber, maybe 5' maybe 100 pounds. Little A cups. Very cute, but in a rush. Hard to judge the BJ skills with the rushing. Did have a nice, tight box though. Negotiated some pics, but she didn't want her face shown. So I ended up with some MWJrp pics. Would probably repeat, with a discussion about rushing beforehand.
-
06-23-13 18:28 #6393Senior Member

Posts: 742Stacey
Scooped her a few times! The first couple of times was not too good but the last couple of times she made up for it! I thought she was older than you stated but the street life does add years. She is a decent find and will always do in a pinch! Last time I scooped she was pushing me to try FS but it was day time and I didn't have the funds for a notel! http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1601358
She had a phone then but it only lasted a about a week. I may have to look her up for some CFS time soon! http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4500-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1797479&viewfull=1#post1797479 Thanks for the report Poppa
-
06-23-13 16:35 #6392Senior Member

Posts: 261Red flag
Flag that she was out strolling while flowing.
At least she was honest about it though, so call it what you may, and good luck next time Pbd. PLenty of sweeties on Fort nowadays my friend.
-
06-23-13 12:24 #6391Senior Member

Posts: 324Warrendale. Stacey
Was in the Warrendale area looking for Jessica, no such luck. But came across an older spinner name Stacey. From a distance she looked younger once she got in you could see she had worn tread on the old tires. She was small, nothing else was out so why not bang her and release my load. Stacey is 45, size see tits biggest things on her body, very decent body for 45. Very freaking tight box, felt like nobody had ever been it. She gives great head, bls, and boy can she take a pounding. She has only one bad quality she a smoker's raspy voice, other than it's all good. She wanted. 30 donation to her candy charity but she settled for .20 instead.
-
06-23-13 09:52 #6390Senior Member

Posts: 324Maria on Fort Street
Hey took a stroll down Fort Street the other night looking for FS, ran into a little cutie name Maria said she was Italian. Kinda looked like Nicole Ritchie. Anyway couldn't get the action I was looking for because she said aunt Flo was visiting. She had no digits. She is 21, blonde hair with dark roots, about size see cups. 5'4" maybe 125lbs. Anybody have any reports on her. I hope to run into her again. She seemed cool.
-
06-23-13 01:27 #6389Regular Member

Posts: 6Good call
Smart move bro, its tough w / so many out & about. But its to hot right now.
Originally Posted by Humppy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-13 23:14 #6388Regular Member

Posts: 3Took a stroll up the R around 11pm. Literally saw at least 15-17 SW out between 6 and Nevada. Suddenly the guy in front of me slams on his breaks and continues to barely crawl along his head almost twisted backwards gawking at the girls. He than suddenly speeds up and busts a U turn in the middle of the street floors it and does another U turn to do a scoop. About 30 sec later I see someone else bust a U turn in the middle of the road a block or two ahead of me to do a scoop as well. I proceed to cruse a little further and saw what I believe was 2 marked Leo sitting on a side street maybe 6 or 7 blocks from where all the action was going on. Decided to head home with all the idiots out it just didn't seem wise to stick around.
-
06-22-13 20:24 #6387Senior Member

Posts: 196No, mad humps has it right. Girls in treatment / halfway houses do a lot of crazy stuff, including getting high. Those places are run on the cheap, so the girls get away with a lot of stuff. It was more common in the early 90's to see these houses, so maybe there is a new court ordered drug treatment program in dearborn. You have to be real careful in deaborn, the po po is real unfriendly.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-13 19:09 #6386Senior Member

Posts: 59Thursday after work
I took the long way home and made a pass down the Ave. I spot a very thick WSW wearing booty shorts and a tank top walking towards seven mile. I'm thinking this must be TGTBT so I stop at the gas station to hit the atm and buy two bottles of water as it was hot as hell. By the time I left the gas station, she was at the intersection and cuts towards a backstreet. Being a sucker for pawgs, I decide to get a closer look. I pull up to her and at first she just walks to my car window and strikes up a conversation. I laughed and told her your either getting in or I'm out because its been way to hot in the area for small talk. She jumps in and after a prompted cop check she introduces herself as Peaches. Not cute. Not hideous brunette type. Very clean and surprising articulate-I'm guessing her age between 30-36. We found a spot and got to business. BBBJCIM with the kids dropped off on the curb for Jackson. Afterwards she stated how hot it was and I gave her the water I bought for her and she said said it tastes so good, now she was ready to cum! Nice girl, I have digits if wanted.
Also hit the Are today hoping to strike gold twice and it was dead. WCS was everywhere though and there were a couple unmarked chargers out too. Be careful out there.
-
06-22-13 19:08 #6385Senior Member

Posts: 149Don't play hardball
I wasn't suggesting playing hardball. If your caught your caught. Call your attorney and mitigate your damages. Conversely if your from a different part of town and get pulled over, it's pretty reasonable to say I was looking at a building and checking out the area and have the listing on the seat next to you.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-13 18:00 #6384Senior Member

Posts: 261LOL. I'm pretty sure nobody gets high in halfway houses. That would defeat the whole purpose of coming back to one. Any money those girls get from wherever, they spend it on food, soap, and other survival amenities. It's just like jail, and when their terms are up, they come out with extra plump tits, butts, and bellies. Once they head back to old habits, it all shrivels and deflates. I don't know about this particular house in Dearborn, but I'm no stranger to anything you just talked about (except the whole 'bring me another chick' part).
Originally Posted by The Mad Humper
[View Original Post]
Can't believe I'm writing this, but Nice Score Hump! This Becka / Rebecca sounds like a hot one, so I'm curious. It's too bad I'm done with the Ave for a while.
-
06-22-13 17:49 #6383Regular Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote




