Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 3909
-
06-15-13 01:49 #354Regular Member

Posts: 1Blond in Revere
I have seen her. Pics are her, She is an absolute doll, makes you feel real comfortable and just wants to please. She is very passionate. Has a sexy Brazillian accent.
Originally Posted by Celticsdada
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-13 21:54 #353Regular Member

Posts: 5Russians
Did you find out if it was real or not? If so can you pm. Post got taken down.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-13 15:36 #352Senior Member

Posts: 2682About 5'6".120 lbs. She smoked, but I wouldn't say it was a lot.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
06-14-13 15:10 #351Senior Member

Posts: 2199Really short, smoked a lot?
Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-13 14:53 #350Senior Member

Posts: 2682Back in the 90's a used to work with a Natasha, she was Ukrainian, long dark hair, pale skin, and bright blue eyes. A krasivaia devochka who swore like a Russian sailor.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
06-14-13 14:27 #349Senior Member

Posts: 2199They do but not as a name. When I call services in New York I may ask for devushka (a young lady) or rather devochka (a girl). If you watch old Stanley Kubrick film Clockwork Orange, you'll hear a lot of it being said.
Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328
[View Original Post]
But in some countries like Turkey, Italy, etc, Russian working girls are popularly known as Natashas, which incidentally just happen to be one of my favorite Russian names. Natasha is diminutive from Natalia (Natalya). I think nearly all if not all Russian providers that I saw (or almost saw) here in Boston called themselves Natasha or Natalia hence the conclusion.
PS. I know other providers also call themselves Natasha? Natalia sometimes too but just saying.
-
06-14-13 13:52 #348Senior Member

Posts: 2682They don't just all use Devushka?
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]

Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
06-14-13 12:44 #347Senior Member

Posts: 2199Natalia, eh? If memory serves me right some time back there was a pretty negative review on either Backpage or Escort section of a blond named Brook from Dedham. It also mentioned that Brook has a Russian roommate that also works. Natalia is a typical nickname that a Russian would use to do this type of work. I wonder if the two since then moved to Everett.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-13 10:00 #346Senior Member

Posts: 1731Natalia and Brooke. W4m. 24 (Everett) ; Any Info?
Anyone recognize these two? Look very hot.
They post occasionally on CL-CE.
Here is today's post.
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/3870161035.html
Natalia and Brooke hot and ready. W4m. 24 (Everett)
Natalia (first three photos) brunette with brown eyes curvy.
Very sexy 34c cup 5"1 120lbs and Brooke is a blonde ver sexy girl.
With brown eyes 5"5 32b cup 110lbs (last three pics)
Location: Everett
-
06-13-13 23:05 #345Senior Member

Posts: 27
-
06-06-13 13:58 #344Senior Member

Posts: 246Serina
be careful, do not meet. she responded to a craigs ad of mine.
Originally Posted by hags joe
[View Original Post]
no pic. i doubt she's working with le, but if she is wow, that would be awful.
i'd say since there is no intel, definite no go.
-
06-05-13 18:45 #343Senior Member

Posts: 446ISO: Serina 0188
answered my clce ad. serina. 0188, hotel near pike inside 128.
says 18, only email photo of (rather large) ass, says 100 "fuck like in a porno", didn't match my ad at all. won't send face.
sounds like a set up, either she's really **** or a rob. anyone encountered? i guess could be real in theory, penis says go, brain says hell no.
searching shows one bad listing unrelated to sex but otherwise unlisted.
-
06-02-13 23:15 #342Senior Member

Posts: 537Ads
I remember the F troop ads also. Too funny.
Originally Posted by AMP Slave
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-13 12:16 #341Senior Member

Posts: 246Hard time
What happened to the white guy there? Wasn't across the street from a church?
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
Didn't other people live at that house as well?
That place was bananas. Adult encounters / craigslist circa 2005.
24/7 brothel. http://business.highbeam.com/3972/ar...d-brothel-raid
Good old rich Winston. Anyone know him personally, pretty cool shit, but risky.
In Allston, another 'menu'
To investigators, these did not bear the fingerprints of ordinary homegrown commercial sex transactions.
For them, another clue came from the advertisements on the Internet that referred to the women in one Allston locale as "menu" items. "We line them up and you decide who you want."
Inside that Quint Avenue haunt, records show, a Beijing-born woman conveyed to an undercover cop the price of sex by tracing the numerals in the air: $160.
In addition, the ads boasted: "We change masseus es each week!"
This was not only a way to offer customers fresh faces and bodies, law enforcement officials and advocates say, but was a sign of a national chain trying to prevent the women from getting comfortable in one place lest they ponder talking to the authorities, or fleeing before paying off the traffickers' carrying charges.
In East Boston, police say, turnover is so constant that Mondays there are known as travel days, as some women ship out while others arrive.
"It's a lonely, isolated experience," Carol Gomez, founder of the Boston-based Trafficking Victims Outreach & Services Network, says of those trapped inside a loop of exploitation.
Money flows from the women to their handlers, advocates say, to pay for food and rent and debt service and transportation to different cities where phone numbers in their pockets connect them to another string of strange addresses in which they are put right to work. If they miss a day of labor, Gomez says, the money comes out of their earnings.
Or worse. In court records, prosecutors in the Carreto case described the physical hold the traffickers held on the women, through rapes, forced abortions, beatings with belts and beer bottles.
"Vicious," says sergeant detective O'Connell.
-
04-29-13 14:55 #340Regular Member

Posts: 1I don't find it to be true
I have a hard time believing this. I have visited Sara many times over the past year. I have never thought she was drugged out. She has a slow pace of speech which may have thrown you off but that's just how she talks. She has always been friendly and fun. I have never gotten a better blowjob from anyone, period. Sara even licks me clean when she is done. She is intelligent and talks of many things other than why I am there. I always have a great time when I am there, she is always good at what she does, lets me cum in her mouth or on her face and is always nice and friendly before and after. She lets me fondle her tits and suck her nipples. I look forward to visiting her, I know I will always get off completely, not just partially and have to jerk the rest off later. She knows how to get it all and complete the job to satisfaction. YMMV I suppose, but I have never ever been disappointed and I drive an hour through traffic to visit her once a month or so.
Originally Posted by Mike Martin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




