Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #354

    Blond in Revere

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticsdada  [View Original Post]
    I have exchanged email with this woman after she posted on CE. She reassures me her pics are legit, and quoted $$$ an hour unlimited. Does anyone know who she is or have encounter with this woman? She looks like a pro to me. I might TOFTT this weekend, def my MILF type.

    Attachment 254542

    Attachment 254541
    I have seen her. Pics are her, She is an absolute doll, makes you feel real comfortable and just wants to please. She is very passionate. Has a sexy Brazillian accent.

  2. #353

    Russians

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize these two? Look very hot.

    They post occasionally on CL-CE.

    Here is today's post.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/3870161035.html

    Attachment 254635

    Attachment 254636

    Natalia and Brooke hot and ready. W4m. 24 (Everett)

    Natalia (first three photos) brunette with brown eyes curvy.

    Very sexy 34c cup 5"1 120lbs and Brooke is a blonde ver sexy girl.

    With brown eyes 5"5 32b cup 110lbs (last three pics)

    Location: Everett
    Did you find out if it was real or not? If so can you pm. Post got taken down.

  3. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Really short, smoked a lot?
    About 5'6".120 lbs. She smoked, but I wouldn't say it was a lot.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  4. #351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328  [View Original Post]
    Back in the 90's a used to work with a Natasha, she was Ukrainian, long dark hair, pale skin, and bright blue eyes. A krasivaia devochka who swore like a Russian sailor.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Really short, smoked a lot?

  5. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    They do but not as a name. When I call services in New York I may ask for devushka (a young lady) or rather devochka (a girl). If you watch old Stanley Kubrick film Clockwork Orange, you'll hear a lot of it being said.

    But in some countries like Turkey, Italy, etc, Russian working girls are popularly known as Natashas, which incidentally just happen to be one of my favorite Russian names. Natasha is diminutive from Natalia (Natalya). I think nearly all if not all Russian providers that I saw (or almost saw) here in Boston called themselves Natasha or Natalia hence the conclusion.

    PS. I know other providers also call themselves Natasha? Natalia sometimes too but just saying.
    Back in the 90's a used to work with a Natasha, she was Ukrainian, long dark hair, pale skin, and bright blue eyes. A krasivaia devochka who swore like a Russian sailor.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  6. #349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328  [View Original Post]
    They don't just all use Devushka? .

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    They do but not as a name. When I call services in New York I may ask for devushka (a young lady) or rather devochka (a girl). If you watch old Stanley Kubrick film Clockwork Orange, you'll hear a lot of it being said.

    But in some countries like Turkey, Italy, etc, Russian working girls are popularly known as Natashas, which incidentally just happen to be one of my favorite Russian names. Natasha is diminutive from Natalia (Natalya). I think nearly all if not all Russian providers that I saw (or almost saw) here in Boston called themselves Natasha or Natalia hence the conclusion.

    PS. I know other providers also call themselves Natasha? Natalia sometimes too but just saying.

  7. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Natalia is a typical nickname that a Russian would use to do this type of work. I wonder if the two since then moved to Everett.
    They don't just all use Devushka?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  8. #347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize these two? Look very hot.

    They post occasionally on CL-CE.

    Here is today's post.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/3870161035.html

    Attachment 254635

    Attachment 254636

    Natalia and Brooke hot and ready. W4m. 24 (Everett)

    Natalia (first three photos) brunette with brown eyes curvy.

    Very sexy 34c cup 5"1 120lbs and Brooke is a blonde ver sexy girl.

    With brown eyes 5"5 32b cup 110lbs (last three pics)

    Location: Everett
    Natalia, eh? If memory serves me right some time back there was a pretty negative review on either Backpage or Escort section of a blond named Brook from Dedham. It also mentioned that Brook has a Russian roommate that also works. Natalia is a typical nickname that a Russian would use to do this type of work. I wonder if the two since then moved to Everett.

  9. #346

    Natalia and Brooke. W4m. 24 (Everett) ; Any Info?

    Anyone recognize these two? Look very hot.

    They post occasionally on CL-CE.

    Here is today's post.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/3870161035.html

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3I23s43Ja5Kf5s25Jcd6ed64c583a14c6100d.jpg
Views:	754
Size:	1,006 Bytes
ID:	254635

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3t53G93Ka5rc5Hf5ted6e43ccd82296aa1343.jpg
Views:	706
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	254636

    Natalia and Brooke hot and ready. W4m. 24 (Everett)

    Natalia (first three photos) brunette with brown eyes curvy.

    Very sexy 34c cup 5"1 120lbs and Brooke is a blonde ver sexy girl.

    With brown eyes 5"5 32b cup 110lbs (last three pics)

    Location: Everett

  10. #345

    Blonde in Revere

    I have exchanged email with this woman after she posted on CE. She reassures me her pics are legit, and quoted $$$ an hour unlimited. Does anyone know who she is or have encounter with this woman? She looks like a pro to me. I might TOFTT this weekend, def my MILF type.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	254542

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	254541

  11. #344

    Serina

    Quote Originally Posted by hags joe  [View Original Post]
    answered my clce ad. serina. 0188, hotel near pike inside 128.

    says 18, only email photo of (rather large) ass, says 100 "fuck like in a porno", didn't match my ad at all. won't send face.

    sounds like a set up, either she's really **** or a rob. anyone encountered? i guess could be real in theory, penis says go, brain says hell no.

    searching shows one bad listing unrelated to sex but otherwise unlisted.
    be careful, do not meet. she responded to a craigs ad of mine.

    no pic. i doubt she's working with le, but if she is wow, that would be awful.

    i'd say since there is no intel, definite no go.

  12. #343

    ISO: Serina 0188

    answered my clce ad. serina. 0188, hotel near pike inside 128.

    says 18, only email photo of (rather large) ass, says 100 "fuck like in a porno", didn't match my ad at all. won't send face.

    sounds like a set up, either she's really **** or a rob. anyone encountered? i guess could be real in theory, penis says go, brain says hell no.

    searching shows one bad listing unrelated to sex but otherwise unlisted.

  13. #342

    Ads

    I remember the F troop ads also. Too funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMP Slave  [View Original Post]
    Had great times there, remembering stopping downstairs chewing the fat with the guys, there was an older guy who cleaned house there, he was funny couldn't speak english and then going upstairs many a times and into one of the two bedrooms where just about anything goes. Seem like a new face every two weeks, and several came back after leaving for a couple of months. Tips must have been worth it.

    Remembering the Brady Bunch and Bonanza in their ads. Too funny. Heidi was one of the best girls there who was no asian.

  14. #341

    Hard time

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Your right. It was a great place in the wrong place at the wrong time. First it was in a 'neighborhood' if one can call any art of Allston that. You parked in the driveway of if you were smart a couple streets away on the main drag and walked there. I used to go fairly frequently and the nlast few times I would end up playing cards while waiting for one of the girls to free up. (they always offered tea while you were waiting) It was always a great time there esp once they got to know you. I was disappointed only once. And when I came down he knew it so he sent me back upstairs and two girls showed up. What a hell of a party it was!

    The last time I went there I walked from Wash street and saw 3 cars in the driveway. 4 or 5 on the street and several circling. I mentioned it to the boss and he said it had gotten too busy there and he was thinking of moving. Two days later he was busted by the Chinese do-gooder cop who managed to close 10 or 15 of the places that made Allston great. Never found out what happened to the owner. But a great place went down the drain. Plus I did win a card game or two! SO
    What happened to the white guy there? Wasn't across the street from a church?

    Didn't other people live at that house as well?

    That place was bananas. Adult encounters / craigslist circa 2005.

    24/7 brothel. http://business.highbeam.com/3972/ar...d-brothel-raid

    Good old rich Winston. Anyone know him personally, pretty cool shit, but risky.

    In Allston, another 'menu'

    To investigators, these did not bear the fingerprints of ordinary homegrown commercial sex transactions.

    For them, another clue came from the advertisements on the Internet that referred to the women in one Allston locale as "menu" items. "We line them up and you decide who you want."

    Inside that Quint Avenue haunt, records show, a Beijing-born woman conveyed to an undercover cop the price of sex by tracing the numerals in the air: $160.

    In addition, the ads boasted: "We change masseus es each week!"

    This was not only a way to offer customers fresh faces and bodies, law enforcement officials and advocates say, but was a sign of a national chain trying to prevent the women from getting comfortable in one place lest they ponder talking to the authorities, or fleeing before paying off the traffickers' carrying charges.

    In East Boston, police say, turnover is so constant that Mondays there are known as travel days, as some women ship out while others arrive.

    "It's a lonely, isolated experience," Carol Gomez, founder of the Boston-based Trafficking Victims Outreach & Services Network, says of those trapped inside a loop of exploitation.

    Money flows from the women to their handlers, advocates say, to pay for food and rent and debt service and transportation to different cities where phone numbers in their pockets connect them to another string of strange addresses in which they are put right to work. If they miss a day of labor, Gomez says, the money comes out of their earnings.

    Or worse. In court records, prosecutors in the Carreto case described the physical hold the traffickers held on the women, through rapes, forced abortions, beatings with belts and beer bottles.

    "Vicious," says sergeant detective O'Connell.

  15. #340

    I don't find it to be true

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Martin  [View Original Post]
    I saw her early morning at her place, maybe it was just luck or maybe she needed some funds first. I have recieved texts from her at odd hours (when most of us would be asleep) , but I passed it off as nothing. I might see her again in a few weeks and ill post an update.
    I have a hard time believing this. I have visited Sara many times over the past year. I have never thought she was drugged out. She has a slow pace of speech which may have thrown you off but that's just how she talks. She has always been friendly and fun. I have never gotten a better blowjob from anyone, period. Sara even licks me clean when she is done. She is intelligent and talks of many things other than why I am there. I always have a great time when I am there, she is always good at what she does, lets me cum in her mouth or on her face and is always nice and friendly before and after. She lets me fondle her tits and suck her nipples. I look forward to visiting her, I know I will always get off completely, not just partially and have to jerk the rest off later. She knows how to get it all and complete the job to satisfaction. YMMV I suppose, but I have never ever been disappointed and I drive an hour through traffic to visit her once a month or so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape