Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 121 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 1812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1107

    Ashley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenbenz  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I was on the K, with a new videocam gadget. Northbound at Somerset, I saw the man jump out of the van, and run west into Somerset St. He grabbed this young woman by the wrist, apparently forcing her to come with him. A woman got out of the van, and the man and the first woman held by the wrist, got in the van. There are many innocent or even good-doing possible explanations. Still-

    Attachment 265786
    The girl looks like Ashley. She's been around for a while. Just came back from vacation.

    Can't be certain as the face is turned a bit. If I was betting I would say it's Ashley. When I see her again I will ask her about this and see what she says. Any worthwhile info I'll pass along. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator

  2. #1106

    Possible crime?

    Yesterday I was on the K, with a new videocam gadget. Northbound at Somerset, I saw the man jump out of the van, and run west into Somerset St. He grabbed this young woman by the wrist, apparently forcing her to come with him. A woman got out of the van, and the man and the first woman held by the wrist, got in the van. There are many innocent or even good-doing possible explanations. Still-

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Kns13Jul31Snapshot - 1.jpg
Views:	747
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	265786

  3. #1105

    New to Philly

    Hey Guys,

    I just moved to Philadelphia a week ago and am searching for a good GFE provider. Based in the Roxborough / Manayunk area and looking for some good suggestions near me or a reasonable distance from me.

    Thank you in advance.

  4. #1104

    RE: Photo Models

    The Gallery was my favorite, and I (twice) had the opportunity to go for a "romp" with the daughter of my physics professor, who unbeknownst to him, had an aggressive appetite for both sex and money. I realized it was his daughter while attending a picnic at his home in Ardmore. I returned that very next week in an effort to take more advantage of the situation, however, she leveraged my visit to her advantage. In '79, one of the actresses from "Pretty Peaches", who starred opposite Desiree C* was there for a week, and available for $, (.2 for the house fee; .8 for FS; .5 for a BBBJ; Greek was $). The girl who was responsible for the Springfield Mall shooting in 1985 worked there, and at another place next to the old Fox Theater at 17th and Market.

    There was a strip joint / burlesque house at 19th and Market (northwest corner) , Rhonda Jo P* (John Holmes' co-star in "Little Orphan Dusty") , Desiree C, Seka, and the gal who portrayed "Debbie" from Debbie Does Dallas all appeared there. They would show "crappy B-grade" porn movies between shows. At times,"private shows" could be arranged, usually with one of the opening acts. Some of those girls could "out-Gallagher" both Gallagher, and his twin brother.

    The adult bookstore which was under the Gallery used to have the "Philly Adult Entertainment Guide" for sale for $2. 50, that publication was a veritable treasure-trove of info on all of the best locales. The best of all time was in Glenside, and went by the name "Club Royale". Most of the Center City establishments were over-priced, and overrated. 18th and Ludlow was the "Wal*Mart" of houses, with cheap pricing, and marginal quality. The two places on Sansom Street (near 20th) shared girls with the place next to the Forum Theater (.5 "all inclusive", but the same girl, that very next day would cost twice as much just two blocks south).

    There were a slew of places located on the properties condemned in order to built the Convention Center. One was ".2, all inclusive"; those gals scared the hell out of me, with a few really high quality places on 13th street north of Arch, and south of Spring Garden. The AMP scene was somewhat low key until after 1985.

    Those were the days, it was great to go Christmas shopping on Chestnut, then "take care of other business" at any one of many fine Philly establishments.

  5. #1103

    Photo models

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonsil Hockey  [View Original Post]
    First, my condolences to the families of those who lost loved ones in the tragedy, and best wishes for rapid recoveries for those injured.

    The area extending west on Market, beginning at the old Nate Ben's Reliable building, to the corner of 23rd and Market has a rich "mongering" history. Directly next to the building which collapsed, was a massage parlor called "The Gallery", which advertised "Models Available" in the adult cinema pages of the Daily News, until around 1985. Throughout much of the '70s, and into the early '80s, adult film quality *models* would "pose" in any of several rooms,"Polaroid rental $10. 00". Several of the models had actually been cast in mainstream porn films, which were shown down the street at the Forum Theater. That two-block section contained four massage parlors, three adult bookstores, and at least two peep shows. Most of these businesses later relocated some of their services to the area of 20th and Sansom Streets. Honeysuckle Divine even performed at The Forum for a week-long engagement in 1980.

    Like New York City, Philadelphia is rapidly losing it's formerly rich heritage. With relation to the world of adult entertainment.
    Man in the late 70s I was stationed at the old shipyards in Philly I would go downtown to the so called photo models man were those girls nice, it was, if I can recall 50 bucks to get laid and you paid an entrance fee but you could choose your girl went there quite often also went to the dollar peep shows the girl would take off an article of clothing then the blind would go down put in another dollar more clothes went off till she was naked with a dildo up her ginger, good times I had forgot all about Philly in the 70s. Oh and on the way back to the base grab the best cheese steak on the planet.

  6. #1102

    Live Peep Shows

    Check out Carnival Books on Rt 130 in Brooklawn NJ. Girls in Amsterdam Red Light Style booths that say "talk to me" on the door. There's also a circular peep show with stripper pole inside where you can watch a gal dance for $1. Sometimes the gals talk to you and ask you personal questions thru the glass. Good Times! Hope this helps.

    Readhead.

    Quote Originally Posted by John2526  [View Original Post]
    Interesting stuff. Thanks!

    I saw a live peep show in Phila. (somewhere) in the 70's. The girl was in the middle of roughly a circle of small private booths. You put your quarters in, and a viewing window opened.

    It's kind of an interesting and different experience.

    There was a famous one in Seatle I've been to. I heard it recently closed, after decades in business. There were small slots in the wall so that you could pass dollars, to get special attention. You could choose between booths with clear glass, and one-way mirrors. I just looked up the Wikipedia entry:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lusty_Lady

    There's one in Vegas, that was still open a couple of years ago when I was there. You could get a private viewing with the girl after her set. One clearly suggested through gestures that HE's were available there.

    Anyone know if anything like this still exits. Anywhere? I think it's a fun alternative (if patrons are considerate and the management keeps it clean). It's not a big investment of time or money (you can be in and done in 10 mins/$3. 00) , and appeals to the voyeur in us all.

  7. #1101

    Live Peep Shows Still Exist?

    Interesting stuff. Thanks!

    I saw a live peep show in Phila. (somewhere) in the 70's. The girl was in the middle of roughly a circle of small private booths. You put your quarters in, and a viewing window opened.

    It's kind of an interesting and different experience.

    There was a famous one in Seatle I've been to. I heard it recently closed, after decades in business. There were small slots in the wall so that you could pass dollars, to get special attention. You could choose between booths with clear glass, and one-way mirrors. I just looked up the Wikipedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lusty_Lady

    There's one in Vegas, that was still open a couple of years ago when I was there. You could get a private viewing with the girl after her set. One clearly suggested through gestures that HE's were available there.

    Anyone know if anything like this still exits. Anywhere? I think it's a fun alternative (if patrons are considerate and the management keeps it clean). It's not a big investment of time or money (you can be in and done in 10 mins/$3. 00) , and appeals to the voyeur in us all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonsil Hockey  [View Original Post]
    First, my condolences to the families of those who lost loved ones in the tragedy, and best wishes for rapid recoveries for those injured.

    The area extending west on Market, beginning at the old Nate Ben's Reliable building, to the corner of 23rd and Market has a rich "mongering" history. Directly next to the building which collapsed, was a massage parlor called "The Gallery", which advertised "Models Available" in the adult cinema pages of the Daily News, until around 1985. Throughout much of the '70s, and into the early '80s, adult film quality *models* would "pose" in any of several rooms,"Polaroid rental $10. 00". Several of the models had actually been cast in mainstream porn films, which were shown down the street at the Forum Theater. That two-block section contained four massage parlors, three adult bookstores, and at least two peep shows. Most of these businesses later relocated some of their services to the area of 20th and Sansom Streets. Honeysuckle Divine even performed at The Forum for a week-long engagement in 1980.

    Like New York City, Philadelphia is rapidly losing it's formerly rich heritage. With relation to the world of adult entertainment.

  8. #1100

    1970's/'80s history of the area of the June 4th building collapse

    First, my condolences to the families of those who lost loved ones in the tragedy, and best wishes for rapid recoveries for those injured.

    The area extending west on Market, beginning at the old Nate Ben's Reliable building, to the corner of 23rd and Market has a rich "mongering" history. Directly next to the building which collapsed, was a massage parlor called "The Gallery", which advertised "Models Available" in the adult cinema pages of the Daily News, until around 1985. Throughout much of the '70s, and into the early '80s, adult film quality *models* would "pose" in any of several rooms,"Polaroid rental $10. 00". Several of the models had actually been cast in mainstream porn films, which were shown down the street at the Forum Theater. That two-block section contained four massage parlors, three adult bookstores, and at least two peep shows. Most of these businesses later relocated some of their services to the area of 20th and Sansom Streets. Honeysuckle Divine even performed at The Forum for a week-long engagement in 1980.

    Like New York City, Philadelphia is rapidly losing it's formerly rich heritage. With relation to the world of adult entertainment.

  9. #1099

    Inn of the dove

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmesee  [View Original Post]
    Title say it all, I am looking to take a lady of questionable morals to a short stay motel during the day time and at her request a Jacuzzi tub would be appreciated, to my limited knowledge the Inn of the Dove has them in a nice setting but they only take overnight stays and this is just not possible since this lady can only play while the boyfriend is at work so looking to spend some quality time between the 10:00 am to 4:00 pm hours, could the more experienced mongers share a suitable location? Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    It's not cheap but you can check in as early as 8am and be out by 5pm for 104, there is an ipod doc and a jacuzzi. Located in bensalem. Good luck.

  10. #1098

    I'm with gator on this one

    My post got deleted because I got mad at what was posted earlier and went off. We don't need this stuff on this forum. And I ask the administrator to delete posts that attack other members in any way. Thats not what this forum is for. To the person who was attacked, Don't worry about these people, they are just looking to start trouble. We all know you are a good person and don't care what people say about you. You do great work and I hope you keep it up.

  11. #1097
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #1096

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    I happen to know the girl you refer to in your previous post. I was wondering if this girl also told you how much she loves you and that you have the biggest dick she has ever seen? Reason is she has told me the same thing. Another thing she said is I'm the best person she has ever had sexually. I certainly hope she didn't tell you all this too. Did she also say you was her first? Or that she never did that position before. It would just destroy me. Maybe she said she's only been on the Ave about a week. Probably break my heart. OMG.

    What you posted here is so very far off what the purpose of the forum is we would have to pump daylight into it just to read it.

    I don't know who's paying how much for what. Don't give a shit. What would be an acceptable price to you for the services of which you speak? Don't give a shit. Also do you really care if I'm fucking someone or not? Don't give a shit. I don't care what shade skin another person has. Don't give a shit. Doesn't interest me if a person is Gay acting. Just don't give a shit. How tall he is doesn't matter. Simply don't give a shit. Polite or ignorant I don't give a shit. How long some ones resume or his dick is. Believe it or not I just don't give a shit. You seem to know a lot about a person you have more than likely never met. Have you ever met him? If not where do you get your info on him. Reason I'm asking is I know him personally. Does he offend you by taking photos? If so maybe you shouldn't be on this site. He's not going anywhere. Just sayin.

    Now, as far as retirement hobbies go wouldn't this info, assuming you aren't bullshitting, be better suited for the AARP website? Just asking.

    By the way did I say I don't give a shit about what you have to say that doesn't have anything to do with the forum? Just asking. You know me can't keep my mouth shut, I'm just an 'OL Gator
    Absolutely spot on Gator. Extremely well said as always.

  13. #1095

    I don't give a shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Ignorant  [View Original Post]
    $100 for 20 photos. You heard me right, one hundred dollars for taking twenty nude photos of a K streetwalker. And the photographer (tall, old, light African, somewhat gay-acting, polite, long resume of photos) didn't even participate in sex. This info is direct from one of his subjects. I thought it would be useful here for those who have been seeking women for sex and are thinking of retiring into a related hobby.

    But it also begs the question: Is this high rate of pay pushing up the price for those of us seeking the same girls for sex?
    I happen to know the girl you refer to in your previous post. I was wondering if this girl also told you how much she loves you and that you have the biggest dick she has ever seen? Reason is she has told me the same thing. Another thing she said is I'm the best person she has ever had sexually. I certainly hope she didn't tell you all this too. Did she also say you was her first? Or that she never did that position before. It would just destroy me. Maybe she said she's only been on the Ave about a week. Probably break my heart. OMG.

    What you posted here is so very far off what the purpose of the forum is we would have to pump daylight into it just to read it.

    I don't know who's paying how much for what. Don't give a shit. What would be an acceptable price to you for the services of which you speak? Don't give a shit. Also do you really care if I'm fucking someone or not? Don't give a shit. I don't care what shade skin another person has. Don't give a shit. Doesn't interest me if a person is Gay acting. Just don't give a shit. How tall he is doesn't matter. Simply don't give a shit. Polite or ignorant I don't give a shit. How long some ones resume or his dick is. Believe it or not I just don't give a shit. You seem to know a lot about a person you have more than likely never met. Have you ever met him? If not where do you get your info on him. Reason I'm asking is I know him personally. Does he offend you by taking photos? If so maybe you shouldn't be on this site. He's not going anywhere. Just sayin.

    Now, as far as retirement hobbies go wouldn't this info, assuming you aren't bullshitting, be better suited for the AARP website? Just asking.

    By the way did I say I don't give a shit about what you have to say that doesn't have anything to do with the forum? Just asking. You know me can't keep my mouth shut, I'm just an 'OL Gator

  14. #1094

    Photo prices and Newports

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    (Actually I don't believe you ever left the comforts of your bedroom. You got so much wrong, it all sounds made-up. I am a short, young, macho, white, rude ass. The only truth is that; I don't have sex with the girls and I have posted a few pictures. LOL)

    CookyJar.

    PS: At least you've stopped calling me a gun toting pervert drug dealer.
    Well said Cooky and Sam Katz. I have a question. Is it wrong to post photos here for any amount of money, or is it wrong to come here to look at the photos posted? I really don't think anybody here cares what you give the girls to take their pics. What matters to them is they don't have to invest in a decent camera and they can come here and see the pics free of charge. I really don't see the separation there.

    I told you when this happened so you know it's the truth. I can relate this to everybody here now. It is a true story. I swear on everything that's holy this really happened last summer.

    There was a girl on a corner. I happened to be waiting for a friend to have lunch with. This girl, very attractive, charging $80. 00. 120. 00 for whatever her services might be, walked over to me. She gently put her arm around me and snuggled in very close and said to me word for word " Gator for a pack of Newports I'll suck your dick". I gently told her I was busy and turned from her and almost fell on my ass laughing as she walked away. There is a certain amount of effort I like to exert when I chase pussy and blowjobs. So the point here is pics, pussy and blowjobs can be had for almost any price.

    So I guess according to the previous poster the price range now is somewhere between $100. 00 and Newports. Now the people in my circle of friends still say I should have taken that while it was on sale. As far as I know she hasn't had a sale like that since. Imagine that, bargain basement pussy and I shot it down to have lunch with my Buddy. We all know everybody doesn't pay the same thing for pussy. It's not like there's a price list at every red light. If there ever is I can almost guarantee you won't find Newports on it. So everything and everyone could have a different price.

    In the world we live in there are always going to be those that are jealous of someone. Seems that's the case that pops up here. Wonder if you should be flattered this person idolizes you so much that he pays so much attention to what you are doing and who you are doing it with. What anybody pays for photos is not at all relevant to the issues here. Especially as you know I pay nothing for the photos in my collection. What you are doing with your money is of no concern to anybody but you. Not me or anybody. JUST NOT OUR BUSINESS. You are following the guidelines of the forum. You provide information with respect to the conditions set forth. Nowhere in the guidelines does it address the issue of what one might pay for anything.

    You and I know this person has no idea of what he's talking about. We know the same people. We know the same girls. We know what has to be known in this activity to do what we do. When someone comes along and addresses the money another may or may not be spending then they have too much time in between masturbation sessions.

    To my knowledge there is no truth to anything that this individual posted. There is no gun. You are the farthest person I know from being Gay. Not that there is anything wrong with being Gay. The women you photograph are usually known by me and for the most part and will tell people what they want to hear. Wonder how much he might have paid a girl to say the things he wanted her to say? The Ave girls tend to be very accommodating for the right price. They lie to their family. What makes him think they are telling him the truth. I doubt he's family.

    For those that care, keep a $100. 00 bill in one shirt pocket and a pack of Newports in the other. You will be so surprised what you can get for either.

    So now on to more important things. I understand you did photos for Angie. Angie is going to set this forum on fire when you post them pics.

    I've known Angie for a few years. She is one of the best providers available hands down. She is so very far from a typical Avenue Girl. She is very pretty. Has a beautiful smile. She is one of those girls that can carry a conversation at any level. I have been seen in public with her on several occasions. Nobody would ever know the deal. Angie always looks like she just got out of the shower. As long as I have known her I have never seen her dirty or needing a shower. One thing that makes Angie stand out from everybody else is she has a life. She also understands that her clients have a life and would never intrude into that life unasked.

    She is a companion that enjoys overnighters. She has never taken as much as a soda from my fridge without asking. When she is at my place she fits right in like she was always there. She likes watching movies. Likes hot apple pie with ice cream. She enjoys morning breakfast and a couple cups of coffee. She even has her own toiletries at my place for when she visits. She has boundaries but I will let others find out just what those boundaries are. One could be standing in a supermarket check out line beside Angie and never guess what she does. Angie is the perfectly ideal date. Take her home to mom at Thanksgiving and Mom will never know why you are so thankful. She'll just think you found religion and tell Angie how happy she is you finally found a good girl. As I said, Angie and I have known each other a long time. If all the girls on the Ave was like her then prostitution would be legal, at least here. Everybody would want some of that. I watched two cops almost crash their bikes over her the other day looking at her. Angie has been away for a while for personal reasons. Some of the Mongers know what they are but personally I'll keep them private. The reaction here is going to be interesting when the pics are posted. Just watch. Welcome back Angie you are really above the rest.

  15. #1093
    Man why are people asking SWs about who took pictures of them and how much they paid for how many and even if they had sex and even posted characteristics. Who cares, from the looks of his thread it looks as if his pictures helped more then it didn't. Who even thinks of asking these things? If you saw Mary Monday around 8 and posted a review do I go see Mary and ask her who did she see last night around 8? This board is for exchanging useful information and sharing experiences opinions etc. All under the radar to say the least. I don't care what game your in SW AMP Escort etc I would find pictures very useful and just be thankful that someone posted them and I would never care how much he paid for them or what he looks like. Lets move on from the childish games and continue with reviews and if nobody complained about higher prices in the long period he's been posting pictures it's probably not an issue.

    Happy mongering Philly board

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape