Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 1812
-
05-06-13 11:50 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Going Rate for Photos
What are you implying? You've got to be kidding. And, you believe her? Ha, ha, ha...your new username certainly fits you.
Originally Posted by Super Ignorant
[View Original Post]
It bothers me to know that there are guys like you out there questioning the girls about me. Why? What's it to you? Why are you so interested? What's your agenda? Are you the cops? A priest? What's your problem? If what I am doing bothers you so much, why don't you go jump off of a building or something. Get off my dick!
(Actually I don't believe you ever left the comforts of your bedroom. You got so much wrong, it all sounds made-up. I am a short, young, macho, white, rude ass. The only truth is that; I don't have sex with the girls and I have posted a few pictures. LOL)
CookyJar.
PS: At least you've stopped calling me a gun toting pervert drug dealer.
-
05-06-13 11:02 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 40Maybe this guy should talk to CookyJar. Is he posting his pictures online? Where?
Originally Posted by Super Ignorant
[View Original Post]
CookyJar has posted thirty, forty pictures of two and sometime three girls, in one session. At $100 each, WOW! A rough calculation; that could be about $500 bucks a session. Did you see the session CookyJar posted with Stephanie and her friends in the SNJ thread? At the rate your friend is paying, that would have cost CookyJar a small fortune. I am guessing it is not cheap; but, $100 each girl for just pictures.
On the other hand; he (CookyJar) does constantly claim that he does not pay for sex. He is kind of creepy. Who does this for this long for no pay and no rhyme or reason?
Could you have misunderstood? Maybe she said, $1. 00 each for 20 pictures? Means nothing to me; but, could she have been lying to you? I don't know; but, I have heard that some of these girls will lie. You cannot expect them to admit to selling themselves on the cheap. I guess a lot depends on how much you paid to get this information. For the right price she would likely tell you anything you wanted to hear.
I am just saying,
Incogneatoe
-
05-02-13 19:16 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 73Thank you kindly.
Sivad1 and Readhead, your advice was spot on, had a great time at the Feather Nest today and it was all you guys said it would be, thank you again!
-
05-01-13 10:36 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 197Feathernest
Yeah Feathernest is your best bet. 4 hour short stay on weekdays should run you 57bux between 11am and 3pm. They take cash, no cc required, no paper trail. Perfect! Clean room, hot tub and good porn channels.
Originally Posted by Lemmesee
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-13 00:51 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 82Try Feathers Nest Inn in Cherry Hill NJ. It should suit your needs.
Originally Posted by Lemmesee
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-13 21:09 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 73Jacuzzi on a short stay?
Title say it all, I am looking to take a lady of questionable morals to a short stay motel during the day time and at her request a Jacuzzi tub would be appreciated, to my limited knowledge the Inn of the Dove has them in a nice setting but they only take overnight stays and this is just not possible since this lady can only play while the boyfriend is at work so looking to spend some quality time between the 10:00 am to 4:00 pm hours, could the more experienced mongers share a suitable location? Any help will be greatly appreciated!
-
01-13-13 17:42 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 43Willow Grove
I'm going down to the WG area, does anybody know of any good providers in the area? I'm looking for someone to come to me because I won't have a car while I'm down there. Everything seems slim-pickin's in that area.
-
01-13-13 14:37 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 142The "Dutch Rumble", has anyone here ever heard of this so-called fetish?
The Lancaster BP postings offered this today: http://pennsylvania.backpage.com/Fem...le-22/13480553
Does anyone have any idea what the "Dutch Rumble" involves?
-
12-06-12 06:55 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 1384Septa Top Cop Vows to take back Somerset
For some reason I could not get the link to work, so I copied the article. This explains the reports of all the recent police presence reported at Somerset. Be careful around here.
One of the worst-kept secrets in Philadelphia for years has been the open-air drug trafficking at Kensington Avenue and Somerset Street underneath the Market-Frankford elevated line.
On any given day, cars drive slowly around the intersection looking for drug dealers, guys walk up and down the street shouting "work," advertising their illegal activity, and money changes hands in plain sight.
"A lot of things been ignored," said a woman who only identified herself as Naomi for fear of retaliation. She said she has picked up trash in the neighborhood for 12 years and used to stay in a house about 100 feet away."It's a shame that little kids have to be exposed to the needles, the trash and the dirt."
But yesterday, something else appeared at the busy intersection: uniformed SEPTA police. The transit agency, in partnership with Philadelphia Police officers from the 24th District, began an enforcement effort to make the area a safe corridor for riders and residents.
SEPTA said it will maintain a police presence there around-the-clock and step up cleaning efforts.
"The number one expectation is that the station will remain clean," said SEPTA Police Chief Thomas Nestel III, a former Philadelphia police officer."Number two is that people can make it safely to our station and from our station without being afraid. We want to attack the fear people have in going to the Somerset station."
Nestel said officers will look to crack down on drug trafficking, prostitution, loitering and the sale of needles, but won't turn a blind eye to other crimes. At the same time, he said those who want help will be directed to social service providers.
"Everything is on the table at this location, especially in the beginning stages. We want to set the tone and we want to set it pretty strongly," he said, adding that no end-date has been set for the effort.
Business owner: Where have cops been all along?
While business owners welcome more enforcement, some blame police for not addressing the drug corner sooner.
'I used to call the cops and now I don't even call them because they don't come and I see that nothing was being done, ' said one business owner, who declined to give her name. The woman, who does not speak English, said she has been in business since 2008, but has seen a steady decline.
'[The customers] don't want to come here because they don't want to get stuck up. When they drive up, people walk up to their cars thinking they want to buy drugs' she said, through an interpreter. 'When the police are not around, [drug dealers] are all out in front. '
Constant presence promised at station.
One of the problems with such enforcement efforts is that criminals simply relocate to another neighborhood, but Nestel said SEPTA plans to address that.
'Displacement is always a concern, which is why we're really focused on making sure we have options for people that really want help. We want to try to get folks hooked up with social services and get them out of that neighborbook and get them off of that corner, ' he said. 'If it displaces then we'll work with the 24th District on addressing that problem. '
He also vowed that when an officer leaves to process an arrest, another officer will replace them to maintain a constant presence. 'We're in this for the long haul. '
-
11-13-12 16:08 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 210Where is
The Ega Hotel Carlyle?
Originally Posted by Bahram
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-12 05:57 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 134Yes, exactly. Thanks so much.
Originally Posted by Enveed05
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-12 03:51 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 153Are you talking about BestGFE? http://www. Bestgfe. Com / forum/
Originally Posted by Bahram
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-12 02:30 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 134Stupid question but does anyone have the link to the best girlfriend forum? I lost my book mark and can't find it.
-
11-10-12 00:09 #1079Banned Member

Posts: 30Re: North or South
The simple answer to your question is the North side. That's because the 24th police district (North of Lehigh) got a new captain last spring who vowed to clean up the mess:
Originally Posted by Forth Ryte
[View Original Post]
http://www.citypaper.net/news/2012-0...vogt.html?&c=n
The captain on the South side of Lehigh (26th district) is doing a pretty good job too. I always drive up from York to Lehigh on Fridays after 5 PM. That's usually prime time. But last night there was not one lady at the key pickup spots.
The previous poster called the area the Badlands. As is often the case with his names and addresses (E. G. Hotel Carlyle) , he is wrong, both from an official map standpoint and from the way it is known on the street. The Badlands is to the west of the area from which most of the reports here are made. It is basically the 25th police district. The heart of it would be 3rd and Indiana. You won't do well picking up girls there, but you sure can score on some drugs.
-
11-09-12 09:25 #1078Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: North or South
East or West
Normally I don't like to be specific about time and places. For you Forth Ryte I'll make an exception. I was out yesterday, Thursday from around 8am to around 3pm. I was stood up by one old friend and was lucky to have run into another. At 9:30 I left the Northwest Center, drove pass the DD. 7Eleven and Huntingdon station. After making a turn-a-round a block pass Letterly, I ran into Moyua – my one true love.
Originally Posted by Forth Ryte
[View Original Post]
Moyua and I went shopping, had lunch together and spent some time visiting different areas enjoying each other's company, on a hunt for adventure. We stopped at one location and Moyua replenished herself. We played awhile and left. We stopped for a snack before driving some more. We made another stop and Moyua did her thing before we played some more. All in all I spent a lot of time in the area and had plenty of opportunity to observe.
My point is that LE was everywhere I went or passed. I saw three bike cops, on a side street, near the 7Eleven. I saw the same cops later, after I picked up Moyua on a side street. They were on another side street near Lehigh Ave. Later I witnessed a raid, wagons and three cars a few blocks west of the avenue. There were SEPTA cops, Marked and unmarked police and Bike LE, moving from corner to corner. Most of the known hook-up corners were occupied, by LE, at one time or another. And when LE, moved, the girls returned.
The warrant unit was out and Moyua and I joked about how this is the only section of the city where LE does rolling patrol street stops. A rolling stop is were they drive around, pull over a group; ask for ID and someone in the group has a warrant.
Worrying about police presents is a wasted effort. The area is called the Badlands for a reason and there is always a high police effort. What I saw wasn't unusual. It's the norm. It's what I see every time I'm in the area.
Don't fool yourself thinking there is a safe time or place.
CookyJar









Reply With Quote






