Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 205 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 3070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Lynn73  [View Original Post]
    Thrones,

    Yep, I was there and had a BLAST! Later, S
    Wow wish I was there, thats so hot would of been nice watching you too

  2. #1434
    Quote Originally Posted by The Novice  [View Original Post]
    Just as I was giving an old friend a hard time about her GPS, I ventured back to the Blue. I tried best I could to decline the $300 CR experience, but skinny girl was persistant. Finally I reminded her that I have to work about 7 hours to bring home $300 after various gvnts take their cuts, and asked what she could do in 30 minutes that was worth 7 hours of my hard work. She had no answer. Maybe she was still doing the math. Now I see this ad thats makes her look like a thrift shop!

    http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...ion-25/6536103

    RUFKM?

    Sorry, will not be TOFFT on this one. But if you do, can power 2 you brother!

    TN
    She really looks smoking but I doubt anyone in their right mind would pay 600 / hr to be with her. Not even girls on eros charge that much. She's full of it!

  3. #1433

    From amusing to RUFKM?

    Just as I was giving an old friend a hard time about her GPS, I ventured back to the Blue. I tried best I could to decline the $300 CR experience, but skinny girl was persistant. Finally I reminded her that I have to work about 7 hours to bring home $300 after various gvnts take their cuts, and asked what she could do in 30 minutes that was worth 7 hours of my hard work. She had no answer. Maybe she was still doing the math. Now I see this ad thats makes her look like a thrift shop!

    http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...ion-25/6536103

    RUFKM?

    Sorry, will not be TOFFT on this one. But if you do, can power 2 you brother!

    TN

  4. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by ThronesMelt  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone long time reader and now I want to become a contributed to this community. Just wanted to say to all of those who attended the art cinema that that was a great night! Did anyone else see Stacy Lynn73 because I know I did! Hope all is well out there and as always be safe.
    Thrones,

    Yep, I was there and had a BLAST! Later, S

  5. #1431

    Mardi Gras Viewing

    Hey everyone long time reader and now I want to become a contributed to this community. Just wanted to say to all of those who attended the art cinema that that was a great night! Did anyone else see Stacy Lynn73 because I know I did! Hope all is well out there and as always be safe.

  6. #1430

    Eye witness

    Quote Originally Posted by When In Vegas  [View Original Post]
    For you Art Cinema fans. Big couples event on June 1st.

    http://theartcinema.com/

    If you go alone good chance a few couples will make their way down from the balcony.
    I was there.

    The balcony was pretty full but I wasn't there. I see 34 couples were. The guys downstairs looking up? I think you need a bit of imagination to see anything. Perhaps the guy who can with a scope could see things of interest. I could see dark shapes that were likely people having sex, but that was about it.

    Someone of some infamy who's name escapes me was there and she was downstairs doing serial blowjobs followed by a bit of serial fucking. Two rather large women came down and spent some time playing. On good looking blonde was down with her man and rode him while letting people grope and doing a little sucking on the large guy in front of her. From my point of view he was blocking the light reflecting from the screen that could have helped a voyeur like myself. Another couple was scared away by the instant attention.

    Each time a couple came down about 15 guys would circle around and try to get a view or in on the action. If you really enjoy jerking off with at least three guys leaning on you while they jerk off this was the place to be.

    It was raunchy and decadent and a bit of a thing to see. I passed on partaking of anything being offered.

    Someday I'd like to double or triple up on a woman. I like that kind of porn. This was not like that!

  7. #1429

    Freedom!

    Hey Everyone! I hope the Holiday weekend was good for all. I have an announcement to make! It has been coming for sometime. But I have finally told my now EX-BF that I can no longer be in a relationship with him. And Please No Apologizes. I am fine, I have just decided that I need to be happy and I haven't been for a long time, so it is no surprise to him either. The only downside. Now I have all this free time and soon pent up sexual frustration. Just saying, I feel the need to be naughty. Especially lately. No joke. I found myself checking out the bag boy's ass in the grocery store, and he couldn't of been older than 25! But Hey. It's okay I'd rather go to Hell than Heaven anyways. All my friends are in Hell! HAHAHA! So, if any of my senior members who may remember my naughty side. Feel free to send me a message or text my phone # if you have it, as that is the best way to get ahold of me. I haven't had the chance to get on here often. Well, going to finish this up and head home. I am at my office all alone as my boss has gone away until June 4th! And as always. Here's a few gigglers or groaners. You decide.

    A newlywed farmer and his wife were visited by her mother, who immediately demanded an inspection of the place. While they were walking through the barn, the farmer's mule suddenly reared up and kicked the mother-in-law in the head, killing her instantly.

    At the funeral service a few days later, the farmer stood near the casket and greeted folks as they walked by. The pastor noticed that whenever a woman would whisper something to the farmer, he would nod his head "Yes" and say something. Whenever a man walked by and whispered to the farmer, he would shake his head,"No" and mumble a reply. Curious, the pastor later asked the farmer what that was all about.

    The farmer replied, 'The women would say, 'What a terrible tragedy' and I would nod my head and say, 'Yes, it was. ' The men would ask, 'You want to sell that mule? ' and I would shake my head and say, 'Can't. It's all booked up for a year. '

    And I couldn't stop laughing at this one:

    A farmhand is driving around the farm, checking the fences. After a few minutes he radios his boss and says,"Boss, I've got a problem. I hit a pig on the road and he's stuck in the bull-bars of my truck. He's still wriggling. What should I do?"

    "In the back of your truck there's a shotgun. Shoot the pig in the head and when it stops wriggling you can pull it out and throw it in a Bush." The farm worker says okay and signs off. About 10 minutes later he radios back."Boss I did what you said, I shot the pig and dragged it out and threw it in a Bush."

    "So what's the problem now?" his Boss snapped.

    "The blue light on his motorcycle is still flashing!"

    Be Safe Guys, S

  8. #1428

    Art

    For you Art Cinema fans. Big couples event on June 1st. http://theartcinema.com/ If you go alone good chance a few couples will make their way down from the balcony.

  9. #1427

    Terrible

    TOFTT last night http://connecticut.backpage.com/Fema...ing-20/6088246

    Absolute complete waste of time and money she looks hot but she thinks that lets her get away with nothing but a quick rub and tug that she claims is FS

  10. #1426
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike6  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen molly? Thinking about trying it out, but wouldn't mind a review if one is out there before I try.

    http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...-23/6040586has

    Anyone seen
    I haven't seen her but she looks very familiar to me and I can't place it. Also you can see in her pics how she lost or gained weight if you look through them. I'm partial to redheads though. Very interested. If you go. Post up

  11. #1425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Molly

    Has anyone seen molly? Thinking about trying it out, but wouldn't mind a review if one is out there before I try.

    http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...-23/6040586has Anyone seen

  12. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack Daddy II  [View Original Post]
    She also doesn't do CG or doggie only mish.
    Doesn't do doggy? Every picture in her ad is of her ass! I'm calling false advertisement on this one! THATS SOME BS!

  13. #1423
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack Daddy II  [View Original Post]
    No there are really no discounts on the BP. The best you can really do unless you really got something going with a particular provider is 100 bucks for a 1/2. FYI if you want to see Fendi, just beware her 15 minute short stays are JUST THAT 15 minutes. She will tell you are done and get yourself off. She also doesn't do CG or doggie only mish. Really boring to me. I wouldn't see unless you really just want a quick pump and dump. I would really just add the extra 40 and get a half hour from a provider.
    Thanks for the tips, MD2. I might try Fendi anyway, as I am a.) a quick finisher, b.) fond of missionary, and c.) broke. I'll let you know how it goes.

    A couple quick reports:

    Alexis is for real. Half hour for 120 and she's wiry, super thin, great firm ass, A cups. Says she's a kick boxer and maybe she is. With her clothes on she looks like a junkie but take them off and she just looks built. The pic in her is real, the one on top on the bed; she really does have a 6-pack. The bottom pic might be older, she's not so curvy or soft looking. She looks like an ex-substance abuser who got cleaned up and super-fit. Very sweet, accommodating girl, says she is new to this, you decide.

    http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...rue-27/6090714

    Also seen Portuguese Veronica, twice. Love her. Absolutely smoking body, voluptuous without being fat. Really sweet also, her pics try for sultry but she's actually more smiley than they let on. Half hours for 140, but worth it IMO. (And now you see why I'm broke.) Will see her again but she usually works weekends which doesn't work for me. She has an ass that could stop traffic, but great tits too (droopy, big nipples, baby-friendly) and the kind of meaty legs that drive me nuts. Belly is flat but a little pillowy like she's had a kid, which I'm pretty sure she has.

    http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...eat-24/5752894

  14. #1422

    No discounts!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySmth2  [View Original Post]
    Um. No. I mean, there's Cherish offering a 50 special in E Htfd which I read on another site was a ripoff (no FS) , and Fendi in New Britain is giving it for 60 (and I'm thinking of trying her out this week, despite her so-so reviews). But I think that's all I've seen, apart from an occasional drop to 70 for a quickie from an unattractive looking girl up in Springfield. Seems that most every provider I call to ask about rates is starting at 100/120 for a quick, and the best I can haggle her down to is 80-at which point she's pretty impatient with me (or pretending to be). I'm not talking high-class providers either, your Yvannas with their web sites and so on. I'm just talking regular BP and CV girls. The only time I ever got anything below 80 was once when a provider made an appt with me and then told me (when I was in the parking lot) that she was with someone else so I should come back later. To her credit, she acknowledged it was uncool and knocked her price to. 6 for a 20 min FS session. Nice, but a fluke.

    Am I missing something? I hope so. Please, point me to all these discount ads!
    No there are really no discounts on the BP. The best you can really do unless you really got something going with a particular provider is 100 bucks for a 1/2. FYI if you want to see Fendi, just beware her 15 minute short stays are JUST THAT 15 minutes. She will tell you are done and get yourself off. She also doesn't do CG or doggie only mish. Really boring to me. I wouldn't see unless you really just want a quick pump and dump. I would really just add the extra 40 and get a half hour from a provider.

  15. #1421

    Lower rates? I wish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wsst3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice on backpage, there's been a lot more. 50, .60, .70 Half hour specials?
    Um. No. I mean, there's Cherish offering a 50 special in E Htfd which I read on another site was a ripoff (no FS) , and Fendi in New Britain is giving it for 60 (and I'm thinking of trying her out this week, despite her so-so reviews). But I think that's all I've seen, apart from an occasional drop to 70 for a quickie from an unattractive looking girl up in Springfield. Seems that most every provider I call to ask about rates is starting at 100/120 for a quick, and the best I can haggle her down to is 80-at which point she's pretty impatient with me (or pretending to be). I'm not talking high-class providers either, your Yvannas with their web sites and so on. I'm just talking regular BP and CV girls. The only time I ever got anything below 80 was once when a provider made an appt with me and then told me (when I was in the parking lot) that she was with someone else so I should come back later. To her credit, she acknowledged it was uncool and knocked her price to. 6 for a 20 min FS session. Nice, but a fluke.

    Am I missing something? I hope so. Please, point me to all these discount ads!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape